Neighborhood Secrets Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had collapsed on top of my back and as the euphoria of my orgasm faded, I wanted to get away from him. I slid to the side and pushed myself up. When I stood up, I pulled my dress down and walked out of the room. I went into the hall bathroom and shut the door.

He was already starting seep out of me so pulled the dress back up and sat on the toilet trying to release as much as I could before using a towel to clean myself. I started to get a towel for him, I had done that every time with Rob, gently cleaning him after sex, but all I really wanted was for Jack to leave.

I went back into the guest room, and he was laying on his back now. He sat up and smiled at me.

"That was fucking amazing. You are a fantastic fuck besides being a world class cocksucker and cum slut."

"Get up. You need to leave." I told him and turned towards the door.

"What... wait... what is your problem?" I heard him yell as I started down the stairs.

"You know what my problem is. I told you not to talk to me like that. It is time for you to leave." I yelled back.

I heard him moving and it sounded like he went into the hall bathroom. I heard a toilet flush and he slowly walked down the stairs. I was at the bottom holding his boxer briefs and jeans in my hand. When he got to me, I shoved them in his chest.

"Look... I am sorry. I just get... carried away okay. Plus... I honestly thought you all liked that, really."

"I told you what I liked. It wasn't that and you knew it. Please just leave, okay." I said without looking at him.

He took his clothes and put them on, not saying anything. I watched him pull his key fob out of his pocket. He reached out to touch my arm and I stepped back.

"Okay... I get it now. You need to accept what you are. Once you are comfortable with the fact that you are a tranny slut reach out to me. You are hot, you suck dick better than a hooker, and you are a great fuck." He laughed and walked out the door.

I walked over to the love seat and started to cry. I couldn't decide if I was crying because I was upset with what he had said or if it was because I was worried that it might be true. What I did know was I had loved sucking his dick and the orgasm I had from him fucking me was amazing. I also knew that the things he had said had hurt and angered me.

I finally got up and cleaned up the family room and the kitchen. I pulled a Stouffers Mac and Cheese out of the freezer and nuked it. It was past eight o'clock and I was hungry. After I ate, I went up and cleaned up the guest room and removed my clothes. I looked at my ass in the mirror could see red marks on it.

I knew I needed to either throw the dress away or take it to the cleaners. I would try to wash the cum out of the panties and garter belt. I laid all of them, along with my stockings in the corner of the closet. I cleaned up the hall bathroom next, grabbing the towels and putting them in the closet also. I knew this room would smell like cum, so I closed the door as I came out.

A warm shower followed that, and I again thought about what had happened tonight. I was still trying to figure out why I hated the things he said while I had physically enjoyed everything that happened. It also made me realize how much I missed being able to get together with Rob.

After the shower I grabbed the new sleep set I had bought at Victoria's Secret and put it on. I went downstairs and got a water bottle, a couple of cookies, and my phone and headed back up to my bed. I realized I was going to be sleeping alone in it tonight for the first time in about four months.

'Hope your evening went well. Going to miss you being beside me in bed tonight. Can't way to see you tomorrow. Love you.' I typed out and sent to Steph.

I picked up the remote and channeled surfed hoping to find something to fall asleep to. I felt the bed vibrate and picked up my phone.

'It was nice. It was good to see the neighborhood come back together like that. Guess you didn't ask Jack to stay the night. Hope you had fun. See you tomorrow.' Steph had sent back.

I read it twice. The tone seemed cold or something, or maybe I was just on edge. I did know I felt very alone right now. I finally decided to put on an old episodes of Friday Night Lights and crawled under the covers. I am not sure when I fell asleep, but it was before Callie got home.

I slowly woke up the next morning. I didn't remember tossing and turning but it felt like a restless night of sleep. I normally woke up like this in the mornings at the firehouse where I never slept deeply. I laid there thinking about the evening before. What had happened with Jack raced circles around my brain. Yes, the sex had been good. Yes, he had treated me terribly or had talked to me terribly and demeaned me.

I wanted to talk to someone about this and wished Steph was here. As I thought about that though I wasn't sure that was a great idea. I was looking for a girl... a girlfriend and there was already a little friction between us because we were spending too much time as girl friends and not as husband and wife.

Could I talk to Callie about it, I wondered. I quickly recognized that while she would tell me yes, that her Aunt Bri could talk to her about sex, the reality was I wouldn't be comfortable telling her the things he had said that had upset me. I also ruled Brianne out. She was friends with Jack, and she was the one that had set us up. She might defend him and that could affect our friendship, or she might feel guilty and responsible since she introduced us and that wasn't fair to her.

The last person I wondered about was Becky. I would have to think about that some more. It felt like we had shared a few moments over the past couple days that had made us closer. I wasn't positive that she wasn't just humoring me because I was Steph's husband, so I was hesitant to just reach out to her.

I threw the covers off and got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. While peeing and brushing my teeth I realized what I really needed to do was just move past it. I had told myself that after this week I would try to spend less time as Brianne and more time as Steph's husband. Maybe that was the solution I thought.

I caught my reflection in the mirror and saw that I was wearing my new pink sleep shirt and pants so the next thing I did was change into my normal at home attire of gym shorts and cut off shorts. Seeing my finger nails, I remembered that Callie had told me she would help remove those this morning. When Steph got home, I would be completely in male mode.

I had lounged around in bed longer than normal this morning and it was after eight by the time I got down stairs. I started some coffee and bacon and mixed some pancake batter. Around eight-thirty I heard Callie moving around upstairs and she came down about fifteen minutes later.

"Good Morning. Making pancakes and bacon, hope you are hungry. How was your evening?" I greeted her.

"Good Morning. I am hungry. It was nice. Small party and I wasn't drinking so I was home right after midnight. How was your evening? I expected to see you in your new sleep set this morning." She responded.

"It was okay. And I wore it to bed last night but changed into this since you are going to help me get rid of my nails after we eat." I told her while pouring the batter on the griddle.

"So your night was just okay? Not fun or exciting? I would have bet you had something set up or going on based on your texting before I left." She smiled at me as I brought our plates to the table.

"I did... just turned out it wasn't what I was hoping it would be or expecting, or something." I wanted to be at least a little honest with her.

"Oh... that sucks. I am sorry. Guys can be real assholes. I hope he at least had a nice dick." She giggled.

"Asshole is right... and he did have a nice dick, but it wasn't worth putting up with the asshole it was attached to. I thought you only wanted to talk to Aunt Bri about sex?"

"Yea... That happens way more than it should with guys. And only when it is about my sex life... yours I don't care who you look like... I told you; you always have at least a little Aunt Bri in you." She smiled at me.

"You and mom have any plans for today?" Callie asked when she was done eating.

"Once these nails are off, I am going to do some yardwork and probably work out. Your mom is going on a motorcycle ride." I told her.

Her eyes widened and her head seemed to pull back like she was very surprised by what I had just told her. I wasn't really happy hearing myself say it out loud.

"Really? Not our old neighbor, right? Some new guy?"

"Yes... the son of the woman who died. Your mom used to babysit him or something. He is a biker and lives about forty-five minutes from here apparently." I forced it out of my mouth.

"Interesting... a younger man. Mom, is playing cougar. Oh wait... I know why you want me to remove your nails and you aren't wearing girls stuff. You want to be in total boy mode when she gets home." She grinned at me.

"No that isn't it. I just have stuff I need to get done." I protested but not strongly.

"Yes, it is, you can be honest with me dad. I get it. Just remember though she gives you your space, you need to give her hers."

She stood up and picked up her plate along with mine and headed to the sink and rinsed them before putting them in the dishwasher. I sat there and looked at her knowing she was right. Callie was way too sharp for a girl her age. She had an awareness and understanding of the dynamics between people and instincts and insights that it took most of us a long time to develop.

"Okay let's go get those nails off mom will be home pretty soon." She headed out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

I followed her and met her in the hall bathroom. She was pulling stuff out from under the sink and before I knew it, every finger was wrapped in wet cotton balls with aluminum foil wrapped around them. She told me not to touch them and go sit in the bedroom while she took a quick shower.

She yelled out to me when she was done, and I found her in the bathroom in her robe. She started with one finger and then started to move onto the next.

"So, this guy last night, was sex good? What happened with him that made him an asshole?"

I looked at her and she could see the hesitation in my face.

"Oh, come on, I am removing your nails, we should be able to have some girly talk during that." She winked at me.

"It was good. He was just very dominant and said a lot of demeaning things. Told me he thought that was part of the turn on."

"So, you don't like dirty talk during sex? I like it... or at least some of it." She told me.

"Some yes... not the things he said to me though." I said sadly.

Callie stopped and hugged me and again I was reminded that she was a girl wise beyond her years. She broke apart from me and finished my nails, giving me some instructions on how to take care of them. She also handed me some nail polish remover for my toe nails. The polish on them wasn't a gel polish so it would be easier to remove.

"I need to finish getting ready. I hope mom gets home soon so I can at least tell her good bye before she leaves, I really don't want to be late for my study group." She bounded off to her bedroom.

I headed to the master bathroom and did my toe nails. When I was finished, I took a long look in the mirror to make sure all traces of Brianne were gone, that Steph would only see Brian when she got home. I also looked around the bathroom, the bedroom, and closet to make sure all my girl stuff had been removed and put back in the guest bedroom.

I was pulling a water bottle out of the fridge when I heard the garage door opening. I waited nervously for Steph to enter the house and took a deep breath when I heard her enter the house. She came into the kitchen and looked at me and her face showed she was surprised or questioning what she saw.

"Hey... Becky get off okay? How was your drive. I missed you." I told her and moved to give her a hug and a kiss.

"Uh... yea... drive was okay. What happened to your nails? I figured Brianne would be here when I got home." She responded.

"I had Callie help me remove them this morning. Have some stuff I want to get done and didn't want to be trapped in the house." I told her which was mostly a true answer.

"Hey Mom. I hate to do this, but I have to get on the road. My study group is meeting at one o'clock and I don't want to miss it." Callie had come into the kitchen.

They hugged each other.

"I understand. Sorry I wasn't here yesterday. Hopefully you can come home again soon, and we can spend some time together. I am missing you a lot." Steph told her.

"I miss you also... and already planning on that." She told her.

Callie hugged me and we all exchanged I love you's and she was out the front door with her suitcase. I went and picked up Steph's and asked her if she wanted me to take it upstairs for her. She said yes and thanked me.

"How did your evening go last night?" Steph asked over her shoulder as we climbed the stairs.

"A lot like how your motorcycle ride with Mark went, honestly. I won't be seeing him again." I said.

"Oh... I am sorry. I will want to hear more later maybe, but Blake will be here in less than an hour and I still need to get ready." She headed to the shower, and I heard the door close, and the shower turn on.

I had laid down on the bed while she was showering which was over very quick, especially compared to her normal shower times. I heard the door open but when I looked over it was just cracked, I guess to help the steam escape.

When she came out thirty minutes later her makeup was flawless, and her hair was pulled back in a braided pony tail. I hadn't seen her wear it like that in probably ten years. She had a towel wrapped tightly around her. She looked at me funny when she saw me lying on the bed.

"How were your mom and dad doing?" I asked wanting to start a conversation with her.

"Fine. I think this has made them realize their own mortality though." She responded.

I watched her pull out a light pink thong and slide it up under her towel. She then turned her back to me as she slipped on a matching-colored bra that was covered in lace. I watched as she got out the jeans she had worn on her last motorcycle ride and she struggled a little to get them pulled up over her ass. She then pulled a white tank top over her head, tucked it in, sucked in her stomach and buttoned and zipped her jeans.

When she turned and saw me looking at her, she gave me a sheepish smile and moved to the closet coming back out with a black leather belt and her boots. You could just make out the color and lace of her bra under the shirt and it showed ample amounts of cleavage. She grabbed some socks and then started putting her boots on.

"So... you used to babysit Blake, huh. How much younger is he?" I asked suddenly, feeling very nervous.

"Uh... probably four or five years. I was like a junior in high school and he was in sixth grade, I am pretty sure." She hadn't looked up as she answered, focusing on lacing up her boots.

"When was the last time you saw him before this weekend?"

"Uh... hmm... probably around twenty years ago. I am pretty sure at his high school graduation party."

She finished with her boots and stood up to move to the mirror on the closet door. I had leaned up on my elbow and watched her walk to it. The heel of her boots was lifting her ass up and the skin tight jeans showed how amazing it was.

"Do you know where you are going on this ride?" I was sitting on the edge of the bed now.

I heard the sound of motorcycle on the street and tensed. I saw a small grin appear on Steph's face.

"No... he said we would get lunch while we were out. I will laugh a little if it is the same place that Mark took me, although I would hope this ride would enter better than that did." She laughed and headed for the stairs.

Wait... was she saying she expected she was going to fuck this guy today? Is that what she meant when she made that comment. I had thought this was just a motorcycle ride, she hadn't said anything about it possibly being more than that. I jumped up and began to follow her down the stairs and heard the doorbell ring.

"Great, he is a little early." Steph sang out as she bounded down the stairs.

I was coming down the stairs when I heard the door opening and they greeted each other. I had just entered the foyer and Steph told him she would be ready to go in a minute. He commented on how amazing she looked.

"Hey... Blake this is my husband, Brian. Brian, this is Blake. I will be right back." She moved toward the kitchen.

"Hey... great to meet you." Blake said sticking his hand out towards me.

"Ah yea... nice to meet you." I responded as he took my hand in a tight grip.

"Steph say you are firefighter.... hose dragger? Or are you assigned to the sleep sled?" He asked, ending our handshake.

"Uh... hose dragger. Engine captain at a single company house. You on the job?" I asked thinking he had to be since those were firefighter slang terms.

"Oh... no... police officer and enjoy visiting the firehouses in my district for coffee and bullshitting." He replied.

"I am ready. Brian, I will see you sometime this afternoon, okay." Steph said as she walked by me and gave me a squeeze on the arm.

"Nice to meet you." Blake said as he walked out behind Steph closing the doors.

I was still standing in the foyer dumbfounded and trying to sort all of it out as I heard the motorcycle start up, minutes later roaring off down the street. I walked over to the table in the dining room that we kept all the liquor on and grabbed the vodka bottle, then went into the kitchen and got a tall glass. Ice cubes, a strong pour of vodka, and Steph's homemade mix filled the glass to create a Bloody Mary that I took into the family room.

Questions ran through my mind. Why hadn't Steph told me Blake was a cop. Was this really the first time they had seen each other in twenty years. If that was the case how in hell, in one afternoon together, had the subject of him having a Harley and offering her a ride even happened? The real question, was she really planning on fucking him today?

I was remembering what he was wearing when he picked her up. A tight Harley shirt, well-fitting jeans, and black boots. He was probably five foot eleven, maybe six feet, broad shoulders and a flat stomach. There was no denying he was attractive and perfectly fit Steph biker fetish.

I quickly finished the first Bloody Mary and moved onto my second. They had been gone for maybe thirty minutes and I was holding my phone in my hands fighting the urge to text Steph. I wasn't sure she had her phone because I didn't know where she would put it. I didn't think she could fit anything in the pockets of her jeans because they were so tight.

When I finished the second Bloody Mary, I knew I needed some kind of distraction, so I went into the garage and started to clean it. That helped a little, but I was still looking at the clock that appeared to be moving backwards. I got a text from Callie at one o'clock that she had made it safely. She had sent it to both me and her mom. I sent a glad you made it safe and love you response. If her mom responded I would know she had her phone.

I was shocked and happy to see that two hours had passed. I started doing math, an hour probably to ride to wherever they were going to eat lunch and an hour back. Give them an hour to eat and the earliest they would be back would be two o'clock.

I thought about texting her and asking what she wanted to do for dinner but knew that I was just doing that to have a reason to contact her. Plus she hadn't responded to Callie's text yet so maybe she didn't have her phone or if she did, she wasn't checking it. I decided to make a sandwich instead and drank iced tea with that instead of another Bloody Mary. I ate, cleaned the kitchen, and paced the floor and that got the clock to two o'clock.