Neighborhood Secrets Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept thinking about how hot Steph had looked when she finished getting dressed. I thought about the fact that Blake was obviously the type of guy of her biker fantasy. Around four o'clock I swore I was going to throw all of my Brianne stuff in the trash and buy a Harley myself so I would be her fantasy. Every minute that afternoon until I heard the motorcycle on the street just before five o'clock was pure torture.

When I heard it, I jumped up and ran to the window, peaking around the blinds. I saw the motorcycle pull into the driveway and stop. He turned it off and they both got off his bike. Steph removed her helmet and handed it to him. The smile on her face was ear to ear. He said something and she laughed, then she leaned towards him and kissed him. It wasn't passionate but it was on his mouth.

They each said something, and she began to walk towards the door. I jumped back from the window and went and sat on the love seat. As she opened the door, I heard the roar of his motorcycle starting up and then heading out of the neighborhood.

"Hey... how was your afternoon?" Steph asked as she saw me in the family room.

"Better question is how was yours? I saw you kiss him." I said angrily. "And why the fuck didn't you tell me he was a cop?"

Steph's eyes widened. "Were you spying on me? And I didn't tell you because I was a little worried that you would be mad about that, but I was way more worried that you would be more jealous of me going out with cop than of him going out with me."

"Did you fuck him?"

"What if I did? Weren't you with a guy last night. Did I stop that?" She spat back.

"Did you?" I asked tears forming in my eyes.

"Yes." Her tone had softened a little.

"Did you... did you like it?" I was starting to cry now.

"Look... are you sure you want to talk about this. Remember no secrets, honesty, all of those promises. You are asking questions that I don't think you really want to know the answers to." She moved a little closer to me as she spoke.

"I do want to know." I said forcing myself to stop crying.

"Yes... I liked it. It was way better than my experience with Mark." She took a seat on the couch.

"Was he better than... better than... me?" I immediately looked at the floor after asking that.

"When you fuck Rob is that better than me? I know you said that Jack... right... the guy you fucked last night treated you badly but the sex. Was that good?"

"That is different." I said defensively.

"Why is it different?"

"Because you don't have dick, I can't suck your dick, or you can't fuck me the way they can." I blurted out.

"True... but you like it right, it feels good physically right, you came when it happened."

"Yes."

"But you don't love them, do you? It is about them giving you something I can't, I honestly understand that. While you have dick, and you are a great lover, the best I have ever had, and ever will have, this was just different. I got to feel like a biker's bitch, his property for a few hours. That made the sex different, and fun. If it matters... I also didn't have an orgasm anywhere close to the ones I have with you, especially when you use your mouth." Steph had moved over next to me on the love seat.

I looked at her and knew that all my anger was gone. I moved my hand to her thigh and leaned towards her and gently kissed her lips. When she kissed me back, warmness spread through my body, and I kissed her passionately, my tongue sliding into her mouth. We made out like high school kids for five minutes and my hands had moved to her tits, and I was groping them through her shirt and bra.

I dropped off the couch and started to untie her boots and pulled them off. She looked at me with a mix of passion and confusion on her face. When my hand went to her belt buckle to undo it, she shook her head no. I ignored her, undid it, unbuttoned her jeans, and unzipped them.

"Brian... we did it twice... I am going to be really... messy... you know that... right?" Steph said to me as I started to pull her jeans down.

I just nodded yes and continued to pull them off and tossed them to the side. I then stood up and kissed her hard on her mouth while grabbing the bottom of her shirt. As I did that, I felt her hand reach out and start rubbing my dick through my shorts and I moaned into her mouth. Reluctantly, I stopped kissing her as I pulled her shirt over her head.

I stepped back and looked at her sitting on the love seat in just her pink lace bra and thong. She was beautiful. Just as I started to move back to my knees, she grabbed my hips with her hands and stopped me, then pulled my shorts down. I wasn't wearing anything under them, and she bent forward and took me into her mouth.

She sucked me eagerly. I wasn't sure I ever remembered her being this aggressive about it. I sensed enthusiasm as she did it which was causing me to become aroused way too quickly. I grabbed her hands and pulled them from my hips as I stepped back, and my cock left her mouth with a pop.

I dropped to my knees smiling at her and my smile widened as I watched her put her hands behind her and undo her bra and throw it across the floor. I could see she was nervous about what was going to happen next.

Now on my knees I reached for the waist band of her panties and worked them down over her thighs and then past her knees. When they got to her calves, I could see the gusset and there was obvious cum in it. A part of me considered licking it out but wasn't sure what Steph would think about it plus I really want to get my mouth on her pussy.

She kicked her panties off her ankles, and I grabbed her ass and pulled it to the edge of the love seat. I sat a hand on her thigh and my thumb moved between her legs, I pressed on her very swollen clit and heard her gasp. I kept pressure on it and began to move it in circles as I started kissing up the inside of the other thigh.

"Fuck... how do always make it feel like this is the first time someone has gone down on me?" I heard her say.

I lifted my thumb off her clit and used my fingers to trace her pussy lips which were soaked. She moaned.

"Brian... please eat me... please..." She asked.

I dropped my face between her legs and was immediately hit with the smell of cum and her scent combined. When I ran my tongue through her slit, I tasted cum and her. I couldn't believe how much this turned me on.

"God... fuck... so good... so fucking good." She called out.

I looked up and saw she was using one hand to squeeze her breast and the other to pinch the nipple on the other tit.

I ran my tongue over her clit and then began to circle it. I used my hands to squeeze her ass and pull her tighter to me.

"Jesus... what you do to my cunt... God.... Fuck... Fuck..." Her breathing was getting faster.

I licked up and down and would give her nub a quick suck. As the breathing got even faster, I knew she was going to cum soon.

"Close... so close... Oh God Damn... suck it...please fucking suck on it."

I moved one hand and took three fingers and slid them deeply into her pussy and sucked her on her clit at the same time.

"Fuck me... that is it... Jesus fuck!" She cried out as she orgasmed.

She covered my face with liquid. Some if it I was sure was from her being fucked earlier. I could feel my cock twitching from the arousal I felt thinking about that. She pushed my head away and stood up. When I looked at her, she motioned for me to stand up and I did. She dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth, sucking for about fifteen seconds.

She then stood up and pushed me down onto the love seat then climbed onto to it with her knees straddling me, she slid down and because she was so wet my cock slide into her with ease. I groaned as I felt her warmth engulf me. She leaned down grabbed my face and pushed her tongue in my mouth and started to rock up down on my dick.

I came hard as we kissed passionately. My physical and emotional senses were almost overloaded with pleasure as I continued to release my cum into her. My dick quickly became sensitive, and I grabbed her hips to stop her moving.

We broke our kiss and looked into each other's eyes and said I love you in unison. My dick had softened and slipped out of her, and she stood up. She took my hand and pulled me off the couch, leading me upstairs and into the master bedroom and eventually the shower. I pulled my shirt off and stepped in with her.

As the water cascaded over us, she smiled at me and spoke for the first time since we had left the family room. "That was making love. You are the only person I have ever made love with, and you are the only person I ever will make love with. You are also the only person I have ever loved and the only person I ever will love."

I kissed her gently. "You are the most amazing woman in the world and every day I can't believe you are my wife."

"We are going to figure all the other stuff out, together, but this right here... us together, what we just did, that is forever."