Neighborly Blackmail Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bev turned from the system to look at Janet who was sitting in the middle of the sofa, with Dave next to her, his hand on her leg. "This is a small clip from a video that was made of me with one of my playmates," Bev said plainly. "This is probably quite a surprise to you because most of the neighborhood doesn't know. We are quite discrete but Dave and I have had an open marriage for years now."

"Okay," said Janet, not sounding sure of what she should say further. It was a shock to her at first, but when she realized that just moments before they'd both been sandwiching her, both obviously wanted to play with her, the fact they played with others wasn't as much of a surprise. She looked at the view on the television and also realized just how attractive and sexy she thought Bev was. It was a raw image... quite erotic... a man, not Dave, between Bev's wide spread thighs, his erect manhood covered in her cream as he thrust it in and out of her with full strokes, her hands on his ass pulling him in and the clear sounds of her pleasure as inspired by the steady fucking he was giving her. Then she had a thought and had to ask. "But what does this have to do with John?"

"I'm glad you asked," replied Bev stepping back over to the entertainment system. She stopped and removed the DVD that had been playing and selected another one to put in. Before pushing PLAY she turned and looked Janet in the eye. "The video you just saw a piece of was captured a couple weeks ago. When that man arrived, John saw him coming in the house. Not sure what was going on, John came over and happened to see me through the guestroom window." Janet looked confused but Bev continued to make things more clear. "What John saw through the window was me enjoying that playmate. John not only watched for a few minutes but he captured several minutes of video as well." The look on Janet's face changed to one of great surprise but she remained silent so Bev went on. "What you're about to see is a snippet of video from John's next visit over here about a week later."

Bev pushed PLAY and the video showed her facing the camera, clearly riding a man's hard cock. The bed looked the same as the one from the movie clip she'd just seen and it looked like the same room. The man's voice as he spoke to Bev was unmistakably John's. On the screen, what Janet saw was...

Bev just lowering her sex onto John's cock while he was trying to thrust up into her to achieve faster penetration. "Ah, ah, ah," she said with a wicked grin that he couldn't see. "You demanded the payment of sex. I'm paying, but that means you get paid as I see fit."

Janet watched as her husband's cock completely disappeared into Bev's spread pussy. John's moans were a loud and clear expression of the pleasure he was enjoying. On screen, Bev looked back over her shoulder and as she began riding up and down his manhood she asked, "Is that the payment you wanted?"

"Yes," he moaned out.

"This is what you came over to blackmail me for?" she asked.

"Yes," he moaned out again.

"You're a fucking prick," she said as she kept riding him. "Only an asshole would blackmail his friend's wife to get some pussy." John groaned in pleasure as her sex squeezed his cock, stroking up and down his length. "Collect your payment in full," Bev demanded, sounding angry. "Cum in my pussy." She kept rocking on his cock, her pussy caressing and milking his length.

"Cum in me," Bev said as she kept riding him. "Fill my pussy. Collect your payment!"

What came out of John's throat was unintelligible as his orgasm set in. Bev never slowed down and pretty soon his cock was wilting inside her, his cum flowing out, down and all over his balls. When his climax was well past, Bev got up off him, his flaccid manhood dropping down to smack his smeary sac and more of his cum dropping out of her slightly gaped pussy in globs that stuck to his skin.

Bev moved off the bed, leaving John laying there on his back, his soft cock glistening with a mix of their juices, but mostly covered in his own cum. Looking down at him she asked, "Happy now?" He nodded. "Oh, no," she said in an aggravated tone. "Tell me. Tell me you got what you wanted and then show me when you delete that fucking video."

John sat up and reached for his phone. "Yes, I'm happy now," he said. "That was exactly what I wanted and you can consider your secret safe with me." As he sat up on the video, his face was fully in view of the camera and there could be no mistake. Janet could see that it was her husband beyond any doubt.

Bev stopped the video and stood looking at Janet's shocked face. Dave sat quietly next to her, his hand still on her leg. Janet looked over at him and then back to Bev and it took her a few minutes to find words. "So... John caught you playing and thought you were cheating?" Bev nodded her answer so Janet continued. "And he made a video of it and used that video to blackmail you into having sex with him?"

"Exactly," replied Bev in a strong voice. Janet sat quietly again for a few moments and Dave took the opportunity to speak up.

"So, from our perspective, if you decided you wanted to play with us this evening, you wouldn't be doing anything wrong. John already has. It hasn't hurt our marriage because we're swingers and sex with others is something we do. Obviously it's not as common in your marriage and your drunk-ass husband neglected that tidbit when he blackmailed Bev into sex."

Janet was quiet for another few minutes and Bev could see the wheels spinning. She wasn't sure where Janet was going to land in her head and heart, but she hadn't stormed into the guestroom trying to kill John either, so things could be worse. Things could get far better. They - Bev and Dave - just had to wait to see where Janet ended up after she absorbed and understood it all.

"This is so much to take in," said Janet in a small voice. She was obviously upset about her husband's actions. He had cheated on her and done so in an especially low-life manner. But for all that, she couldn't get the image of Bev's pussy stretched and wet around her husband's cock out of her head. She felt herself getting wet even more thinking about how brazen Bev was, looking directly at the camera as she lowered herself onto John's shaft. Janet had always harbored some bi-sexual desires but she'd never actually acted on them, and her earlier kiss with Bev was the first time she'd ever kissed a woman.

Now here she was... her heart about beating out of her chest while her pussy gushed with hot wetness and her nipples perked to an erectness that rivaled that of her excited clit. She was doing all she could to maintain her breathing at an acceptable rate and wrap her head around all of this. Then she had a thought come crashing into her mind; a curiosity she had to have answered. "So, if John had just come over and propositioned you for sex instead of trying to blackmail you, would you have fucked him?" She was looking Bev straight in the eye as she asked, but she was very aware of Dave's warm hand that was still on her thigh - not quite moving or caressing but somehow not being completely still either.

"Absolutely not," replied Bev meeting Janet's look. "We're not home wreckers or marriage crashers or whatever. Yes, we like to have sex with others. Some of the best sex I've ever had is when Dave and another man just use me however they want." She gestured with her chin toward Dave as she spoke her next statement. "Some of the best sex Dave has ever had is when I've tied him down and had a string of women ride his face before riding his cock." Janet looked over at Dave and saw him smiling while nodding his agreement, and then she looked back at Bev who continued. "And yes, we've talked about you and John and agreed you'd probably be fun to play with but we had no reason to think you were in the lifestyle and we weren't going to try to seduce either of you alone. If it didn't come up, then it simply wouldn't happen." She paused to breathe and soften her tone, sounding slightly less defensive. "But here we are... and it has come up. Because John caught me with another man and used that video to blackmail me into sex with him, and because I don't keep secrets from my husband, especially when I know hearing about my adventures or seeing them will turn him on... here we are." She stopped there to let Janet think about everything.

Dave chose that moment to begin moving his hand softly on Janet's thigh. It was such a light caress that it almost tickled, but it also sent hot shots of pleasure up her body. It was odd, she thought, that his touch on her leg could make her nipples so hard they almost ached. Trying her best to ignore her body screaming at her for sexual stimulation - and she badly wanted any kind she could get in that moment - she thought about everything she'd learned, everything Bev and Dave had said. Years back John had brought up the idea of swinging and Janet had laughed the idea off. She didn't seriously believe her husband would accept her playing with another man... or woman for that matter. Back then, Janet had thought it was just John's way of trying to gain access to other women. That realization, in the present, made Janet be honest with herself about how she viewed her husband. She didn't think he'd ever cheated on her before his blackmail event with Bev, but she had no way of knowing that. She thought back again to his suggestion of swinging the years before and also realized that she didn't reject the idea because she didn't think she'd enjoy it; she rejected the idea because she didn't think their marriage was strong enough to survive it.

Now here she was though. Her husband HAD cheated on her and had done so in a particularly slimy fashion. Her neighbors, her friends no less, were fully informed, non-judgmental and all but begging her to take her revenge on her husband by playing with them. But would it be revenge? Would she be getting even? Her brain buzzed as she thought this doesn't have to be viewed that way. She could enjoy exploring her interest in women with Bev, playing with Dave as well, and it could simply be viewed as her entering the swinging lifestyle. She'd be completely upfront with John about it, not hiding it like he did, and he couldn't view it as cheating. There'd be no way he could object or be angry - not justifiably anyway.

And in that moment, the moment when she decided she was going to do whatever she wanted to do that night with Bev and Dave, she felt the familiar warm gush inside her that came with the decision to have sex with someone new; the nervous excitement that accompanied the curiosities about size, performance, taste, touch, smell, feel... and the reality of knowing she'd find out soon enough. There was an added level of nervousness brought on by the commitment she made to herself that she'd tell John everything and they'd have to move forward with an open marriage, or he could pay the price for his hidden infidelity and they'd get divorced. Janet felt a pang of sadness at that thought but it was overwhelmed by the anger she felt about his actions. Part of her felt he needed to pay. Part of her DID want that revenge, and then she had an idea.

Taking a deep breath, Janet put her hand on Dave's - the one that was slowly caressing her thigh - and as she pulled it up under her dress into the naked wetness of her pussy she spread her legs apart to open herself to his touch. As she did so, she looked Bev in the eye and said, "I have two things to ask of you as we all enjoy this tonight." Bev smiled a huge smile and raised an eyebrow to ask what the two things were. "First," said Janet, as she rubbed John's fingers around in her wetness and pushed on the backs of two of them to indicate he should push them inside her, "I don't want there to be any limits. I want to do anything and everything with you both tonight that you've ever done with anyone else." She had to stop and catch her breath as Dave's fingers stirred inside her and his palm pressed on her clit. The images of 'you've ever done with anyone else' and anything that could be flitted through her mind and she saw herself in so many different sexual situations, many of which she'd never experienced before, the butterflies in her stomach all of a sudden felt like eagles. Add Dave's gently stroking fingers and the pressure on her clit and she was already getting close to her first orgasm. "Second," she forced herself to continue, "I want it all recorded so John can watch it tomorrow."

With an even bigger smile, Bev stepped over and lowered her face to Janet's, reaching to touch her chin and guide it as Bev lowered her mouth. They met in another kiss and Janet's nostrils flared with passion as Bev's tongue searched hers out just as Dave's hand brought Janet over the edge and into her first climax of the evening. Janet started to pull away from Bev's kiss but Bev grabbed her head by a handful of hair and held her firmly in place, kissing her deeply, sucking her tongue and nibbling her lips as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure pulsed through Janet, seeming to generate from the core of her sex and emanate in waves out through the rest of her body. If you'd have asked her later, Janet would have sworn she could feel the pulses of her orgasm in the hair Bev was just slightly pulling with her tight grip. Only when Janet's orgasm had passed did Dave ease up and Bev break away. With a big smile on her face and a twinkle in her eye, Bev said, "We can do both." Then she took a step back and said, "I'll go get the camera and get it set up. You two keep getting to know each other." With that she turned and almost skipped out of the room.

As Bev left the room, Dave pulled his hand from Janet's sex and stood up. Standing in front of her, looking down at her as she looked up at him, he very purposefully put his fingers in his mouth; the two fingers that had just been stirring in her sex. He made a big show of licking and sucking her juices off his fingers before smiling and saying, "You taste delicious. I can't wait to taste more." Janet was ready to lay back on the sofa and grant him access, but found herself being pulled up to her feet by him instead. Dave pulled her forward so their bodies were pressed together and she could clearly feel the bulge in his crotch pressing into her. He leaned forward as his arms wrapped around her waist and their lips met. Her brain screamed in resistance as she kissed a man who wasn't her husband for the first time in so many years. But as her brain screamed against it, her body surged into it, silencing her brain and opening the door to a place where her body existed only to give and take pleasure.

As their tongues explored and tasted each other, Dave's hands traveled down across Janet's well curved ass, cupping and caressing the cheeks before moving lower to find the hem of her dress. Catching it with the fingertips of each hand, Dave began lifting it up her body and Janet could feel her nudity being exposed as he did so. Her thighs... her ass... her nearly hairless sex gradually uncovered. Her hips... her belly... her waist... her ribs... and then they had to break their kiss so she could raise her arms and he could lift the dress off over her head. Once she was free of it, Dave threw it aside and then pulled her in again, her mostly naked body against his clothed body, his arms reaching behind her to undo the clasp of her bra, pulling it off next, down between them, off her arms and tossing it in the same general direction as he had her dress.

Bev chose that moment to come back into the living room and Janet found herself startled by the reality. She jumped back away from Dave as if she'd been caught doing something wrong, naked, kissing another woman's husband. She looked over to make sure Bev wasn't angry and was even more startled to see Bev, now completely naked as well, carrying a camera on a tripod and smiling a huge smile as she viewed her neighbor naked and pressed up against Dave. Janet's brain told her it was just so wrong that they were so comfortable with this but, when she was honest with herself, she was enjoying it as much or more and wanted more... so much more... everything she could handle more.

As Bev set up the tripod near one end of the room where the camera would have a fairly full view of the room, with the sofa in the center of the picture, she met Janet's guilty looking eyes and said, "You know... Dave's a lot more useful if he's naked." The guilty look on Janet's face changed to one of surprise and then delight as she turned to Dave and began helping him strip out of his clothes. She took particular delight in dropping to her knees in front of him as they worked together to pull his pants and underwear down. She was even more delighted to see his equipment as it sprang free from confinement, partially erect and already bigger than John was fully hardened, easily almost twice the thickness. Janet's eyes twinkled with excitement as she thought about how Dave's cock was going to feel inside her, stretch her and fill her... and then the rush of confused emotions flowed through her.

She wanted another man's cock inside her. She wanted it to stretch her open and spear her deep. She wanted to feel it stroking gently, pounding hard and fast, and to feel it swell as it began to spit hot cum as deep into her as it could reach. Alongside that she felt the guilt of wanting it all when none of it included her husband. She felt the anger at her husband for having cheated on her. She felt resentment because her husband was the source of both her guilt and her anger and she shouldn't be made to feel either one. The end result of all of the rolling emotions, just as she heard Bev's voice say, "Okay... we're recording," was to cast all of them aside except for the ones of desire. As Dave stepped out of his pants and underwear, Janet put her hands on his thighs, around the sides and backs of them, and pulled his crotch toward her. She didn't tentatively lick at his growing cock but opened her mouth wide, lined things up, and pulled him forward as she leaned into it, taking as much of his length into her mouth as she could before the swollen knob of his cockhead hit the back of her throat and stopped. She held him there for a moment, closing her lips around him and using her tongue to lick back and forth along the bottom of his shaft, keeping that motion going as she slowly backed off until only the crown of his hard shaft was still held in her mouth.

Dave moaned out the pleasure Janet was providing as Bev stepped over to them. His eyes met his wife's and he said, "I think we have a natural here."

"Good," Bev replied. "Let's make sure we take full advantage of her!" As Janet lowered her mouth slowly down Dave's length again, Bev stepped closer. She put one arm around her husband's waist and her other hand on the back of Janet's head, grabbing a fistful of hair just as she had earlier and using it... pushing on it... and forcing her husband's cock into Janet's mouth a bit deeper this time. As she pushed them together, Bev leaned in to give her husband a kiss. It was an interesting kiss because it was full of passion and hunger but it also clearly communicated their love for each other and how much fun they had in bringing each other pleasure and seeing each other enjoying pleasure.

Lost in the passion of the kiss, Bev had continued to press Janet's face down on Dave's cock until she heard the woman gag and push back against the pressure of Bev's hand. Bev both felt bad and was slightly amused as she stopped pushing on Janet's head. She broke her kiss with Dave, looked down at her neighbor friend and said, "Sorry!" with a big smile on her face that indicated maybe she wasn't really.

To Bev's surprise Janet smiled back up at her and said, "Don't be! I want to enjoy everything I can tonight and if I'm hesitant, I want you all to help me push through barriers. I want to enjoy new experiences. I want John to watch the video tomorrow and see me doing things I've not only never done with him but that he was sure I'd never do at all with him or anyone else."