Neighborly Blackmail Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet seemed to explode off the sofa, or would have if Bev hadn't been holding her down. Janet's back arched, forcing her pussy up against Bev's mouth which was delivering such pleasure. Janet's groan became an all-out scream of pleasure which slowly worked its way down into being a moan as her lungs ran out of air. Her pussy had clenched almost as soon as Bev's tongue had touched her clit and the orgasm was one of the most intense she'd ever had. The pulsing contractions were centered in her sex, but radiated out in waves and she could feel them all the way up into her ribcage. Her stomach fluttered and her legs trembled and she soon had both her hands on Bev's head, trying to push the woman's mouth OFF her pussy. The pleasure was too much.

Bev had other plans though and didn't release her lip lock on Janet's clit. Instead she added another finger to the two that were already plunging back and forth in Janet's wetness, stretching the woman's pussy that much more and adding even more pleasurable friction to the orgasm rolling through her. The addition of another finger had a strong effect and Janet's hands left Bev's head, no longer trying to push her away, instead clenching down on the sofa, gathering impossible handfuls of the tight leathery material and balling it up in her fists. Her hips thrust even harder up and her legs pulled farther apart and Bev mentally smiled at having gotten the response she wanted. When Janet had thought the pleasure was too much, overstimulation even, Bev had pushed just the right way and in the blink of an eye Janet's body was begging for more.

When Janet finally came down from her orgasm, gasping for air, she opened her eyes and looked down at Bev as Bev was looking up, her tongue lazily licking around Janet's pussy and a big smile on her face. When Janet could finally speak, she put her hand on Bev's head, tangling her fingers in the woman's hair and said, "Oh my god, that was amazing. I've never cum so hard in all my life."

Bev pulled her face away from Janet's now swollen and very red sex, smiled and said, "It was my pleasure. You ready to return the favor?" Suddenly Janet's face looked scared. It wasn't that she was actually scared, but she'd never gone down on a woman before and while she knew what felt good to her, she was worried she wouldn't be able to please Bev, and after the wondrous orgasm Bev had just given her, she desperately wanted to return the favor. Bev read the look on her face accurately and reassured her. "Come on... you'll do this just as well as you throated Dave's cock."

Janet thought about that for a second and realized the truth of Bev's statement. As Bev moved back to let Janet get up from the sofa, both ladies glanced over at Dave and were happy to see him with his standing erection. Janet was surprised at how comfortable she was naked with her neighbors and was absolutely delighted to be enjoying new sexual experiences. Anger at her husband flashed through her mind for a moment but it only served to spur her on; to energize her to do more and be motivated about it.

Bev was sitting down on the sofa now and Janet was in front of her looking down. Bev wasn't as shy about spreading her legs and when she'd sat down she'd automatically spread her thighs as far as the sofa would permit without pulling her feet up. Looking up at Janet Bev gestured to her own neck using both hands, one on either side. "Start here," she said with a smile, "and then work your way down..." She let her words trail off as her fingers traced down her skin, over the swell of her breasts, caressing across her stiff nipples, down the lower curve, down her abdomen and across her pussy to stop at the highest part of the insides of her thighs. With a big smile on her face and feeling the buzz of nervousness in her stomach, but also very aware of the warm aftereffects of the orgasm she'd just enjoyed in her pussy, she bent and then knelt to her task.

As Janet trailed her lips and tongue, and occasionally her teeth across Bev's flesh, she was all too aware of Dave behind her, sitting, watching, stroking his hardness. As she tasted Bev's skin and slowly worked her way toward Bev's nipples, Janet wondered how Dave's cock was going to feel inside her; how it would feel to be stretched more than her husband's cock ever had; how it would feel to have a cock deeper insider her than any cock had ever been. The vision of it filled her mind as her tongue swirled around one of Bev's stiff and sensitive nipples. Bev's moans let Janet know what she was doing right and Bev's hands pulling on the back of Janet's head let her know how much more was desired.

Janet did her best to give Bev what she wanted, all the while thinking about Dave's cock... Bev's husband's cock fucking her. Her lips sucked, her teeth nibbled and her tongue tasted Bev's body, back and forth from nipple to nipple and then slowly down across Bev's almost defined abs and lower. Bev wasn't shy as Janet's tongue got close to her pussy. She spread her legs as high and wide as they could go, opening herself before the woman and making it clear what she wanted.

Janet hesitated a bit as she got to the top of Bev's slit but she knew it was just nerves slowing her down. She was eager to taste Bev; to taste another pussy; to pleasure this woman in return. She tried to mimic what Bev had done, licking between her inner and outer lips, teasing her by avoiding her clit and finally pushing two fingers into Bev's wetness just as she finally did attack the woman's clit. What Janet didn't know was the Bev and Dave had made eye contact, looking over her as she ate Bev's pussy. They weren't speaking but they'd been married long enough that the looks on their faces could hold a conversation and they were. The unspoken conversation was Dave saying what a sexy ass Janet had and how eager he was to feel her pussy engulf his cock. The look on Bev's face was telling Dave how good a job Janet was doing eating her and that Bev didn't mind if Dave distracted Janet by fucking her.

As Bev's orgasm was building Dave got up from his chair as quietly as he could and came over to kneel behind Janet. Holding his now stiff cock he gently rubbed the head between Janet's still dripping and spread lips. Janet jerked at the unexpected contact and then, realizing what it was, pushed back to welcome it. Dave's eyes met Bev's as he lined his cock up and slowly pushed into Janet's pussy. The result was that Janet moaned hard, her lips still locked around Bev's clit and her tongue still lashing that little nub. Bev's orgasm set in and her head fell back as her hips rocked with orgasmic pleasure. Even as Dave's cock fully penetrated Janet's tight wetness, Janet kept sucking and licking on Bev's clit, her fingers working in Bev's wetness. Dave held Janet's hips and began thrusting into her, his hips smacking against her ass with every thrust and the motion forcing her head to bounce against Bev's pussy. It added stimulation to the eating she was giving Bev and Bev's orgasm was prolonged.

When Bev finally came down from her climax she pushed Janet's face out of her pussy. Holding two handfuls of Janet's hair she smiled down at the woman and said, "Mmmm, thank you. Now just enjoy my husband's cock." The words washed through Janet. A part of her couldn't believe what she was doing. For the first time in her life she'd just been eaten by another woman. She'd reciprocated by eating that woman to orgasm. That was AFTER she'd already sucked off that woman's husband and now that same man, the first man other than her own husband that she'd had since she got married... This other woman's husband was fucking his long hard cock deeper into Janet's pussy than any cock had ever been. Physically it felt wonderful but what really pushed her over the edge was the collection of taboos that were all being broken in her mind.

Janet laid her head down against Bev, resting her face just above Bev's pussy and let herself go to the pleasure of being fucked... hard... fast... doggy style. It was her favorite position but it had never felt like this before. As he held her hip with one hand, Dave reached around and under her to rub her clit as his cock stroked in and out of her. The added stimulation had the desired effect and Janet was soon cumming on his length, her pussy squeezing his shaft as he pounded it in and out of her. The keening noises coming out of her throat let him know how much she was enjoying it, and the smile on Bev's face let him know how happy she was to see him delivering such pleasure to the woman.

When Janet's orgasm passed - how many had she had now? - Dave slowly pulled his length out of her and a frustrated groan was her immediate response. No! she thought. Put it back in! Looking back over her shoulder at Dave, she wondered what was wrong. Why had he stopped? Bev knew and was already moving off the sofa. "Get on the sofa," Dave told Janet. "Lay down on your back." Then Janet knew she was going to get fucked some more and she quickly obliged. She practically sprung off her knees and turned up onto the sofa, her spread legs open and inviting, aiming her open sex at Dave's bouncing cock. Dave said, "Turn lengthwise," and he gestured to indicate how he wanted her on the sofa. She turned just as quickly then too, centered on the sofa with one leg up on the back of it and one leg on the floor. Her thighs were still spread nicely open and she was pleased to see Dave moving over to take his place between them.

Dave positioned himself on his knees between Janet's open legs, his cock aiming toward her pussy. He lifted her hips some, lined up his manhood and pushed back into her wetness. Janet's eyes closed with the pleasure of her pussy being filled again and she wondered when his length was going to stop stretching into her until she felt his balls on her ass and their pelvises mashed together. Her sex had relaxed to accommodate the girth but the depth felt different with every stroke. It was pleasurable in the extreme although some of the deepest feeling strokes almost hurt. It was a good kind of hurt though and she kind of hoped it wouldn't go away. It reminded her just how big his cock was.

Janet felt movement on the sofa above her head and looked up and back to see Bev climbing on. Bev was on her knees and moving to position her pussy over Janet's face. It was unexpected but deliciously naughty and Janet eagerly stuck out her tongue as an invitation for Bev. She wasn't disappointed as Bev settled her pussy right over Janet's mouth and the arrival of that tasty pussy on Janet's tongue was accompanied by a particularly hard thrust from Dave, driving his cock into her pussy, slamming their bodies together, making Janet's head bounce so that her tongue actually penetrated Bev's pussy and then popped back out.

Bev moaned and spread her knees just slightly, lowering her pussy against Janet's open mouth, enjoying the feeling of Janet's tongue. Humping her hips to move her pussy over that pleasure giving muscle, Bev leaned forward and reached out to grab Dave behind the neck, pulling him to her in a kiss. In the kiss they united in the use of their new playtoy, Dave's cock using Janet's pussy as Bev's sex used Janet's tongue. As much as they had professed their desire to play with her for mutual pleasure and to help her get revenge on her husband, this was one of their favorite moments as a couple: when they had a playmate that they were using in unison. Bev loved to see Dave's cock fucking in and out of a woman, the woman thinking she was being pleasured but the reality of it that she was being used. Dave loved to see Bev being eaten or riding another woman's face, having no concern for the woman other than to make sure she didn't suffocate her with pussy. Janet had become a sex toy for them; an accessory they were using to their mutual pleasure.

Janet didn't realize that though. She was enjoying eating Bev's pussy again and was in heaven with Dave's big cock fucking her. If she had known they were simply using her it would have only turned her on more. As Bev continued to kiss her husband she reached a hand down and began to trace circles around Janet's still sensitive clit, adding to the stimulation of Dave's cock driving in and out of Janet's sopping sex. As a result, Janet was quickly building to yet another orgasm while Bev was getting ready to enjoy another one. Dave knew he'd get another one but wasn't anywhere close yet and was looking forward to seeing how long he would last before he unloaded into Janet's now soaked womanhood.

As far as Dave could tell, Bev and Janet came at the same time with Janet's moans and breathing muffled by Bev pushing her pussy down onto Janet's mouth. Dave kept stroking his full length in and out of Janet but not with the same vigor he had started with. When both ladies had come down from their orgasms, Bev backed off of Janet's face but didn't go very far. Smiling down at Janet who was looking up, her face covered with Bev's pussy juice, Bev leaned forward enough to grab Janet's ankle - the one up on the sofa back. "Give me your other one," Bev said down to Janet and Janet complied, lifting her leg up to Bev even as Dave continued to stroke in and out of her. Once she had hold of both of Janet's ankles, Bev pulled them up and apart, opening Janet up wide for Dave. Dave took his cue and leaned slightly forward, changing the angle of his penetration into Janet and giving her a full forward thrust. Janet literally cried out as her pussy was penetrated more deeply than it ever had been before, but it was a cry of pleasure, not one of discomfort.

Janet's eyes were closed but she heard Bev's voice, obviously talking to Dave. "That's right, baby, fuck that pussy. Pound it. Use it. I'll hold it open for you, you just use it 'til you're happy." The words seared Janet's brain as Dave's cock continued to spear in and out of her pussy. The reality of the moment: Bev holding her open for use. Bev's words made it clear. Neither Bev nor Dave was focusing on Janet's pleasure. Bev was holding her open and Dave was simply using her... going to use her... going to fuck her until he came. There was a small voice in the back of her brain that said she should feel insulted or somehow demeaned but all she felt was energized. If she was honest with herself she had to admit that the idea of being a fucktoy turned her on. She couldn't wait for Dave to cum in her. She reveled in the reality that he was simply using her pussy as a fuckhole... a cum dump... and that Bev was helping him only made it hotter. That this couple was teaming up to make her just a pleasure toy for their use was... incredible.

Dave began to work for his orgasm in earnest, leaning forward more and working Janet against the springs of the sofa. He thrust forward to pound her into the cushions and then backed off, slamming back down as the springs were thrusting her up. The end result was that he was power-fucking her and driving deep moans out of her. Janet rarely came just from intercourse but it was going to happen and she could tell. Her pussy was stretched wider than it had ever been by another cock and Dave's reached deeper than any she'd ever had before. The result was that her clit got stimulation with every thrust of Dave's cock and then more when their bodies slammed together at the completion of every thrust. Bev could see Janet's climax getting close and began to encourage her. "Yeah, Janet... come on... do it... cum on that cock. Cum for him. Cum for him and squeeze his cock and you'll earn his cum."

The thought pushed Janet over the edge and her pussy began to spasm just as it had before accompanied by the fluttering muscles in her stomach and the trembling in her thighs. The pleasure centered in her pussy was so intense that she wanted to close her highs to help contain and reduce it but she couldn't... Bev pulled even harder to keep Janet's legs open wide. If it was possible, Dave added even more energy to his thrusts as he felt his own orgasm approaching... that familiar tightening behind and under his balls before the explosion and pulse of ultimate pleasure began. He knew Janet would enjoy it if he kept thrusting but all he wanted to do was bury his cum as deep into her squishy pussy as he could get. Bev helped by pulling Janet's legs back just that much more and Dave was positioned so that his cock was pushing almost straight down into Janet's sex accomplishing full penetration and groaning out his pleasure as his cock swelled just a little more before unleashing thick ropes of cum to scald Janet's vaginal walls.

Janet's orgasm, still in its last throws, was reinvigorated by the feeling of Dave's cock filling her pussy and pulsing as the hot cum flowed into her. It was a mutually beneficial circumstance because every time Dave's cock swelled and spat Janet's pussy clenched and provided friction to prolong Dave's orgasm. When their mutual orgasm had finally passed, Bev giggled and released her hold on Janet's ankles, clapping at the success of their mutual pleasure. When Bev let go of her ankles, Janet let her legs fall, completely relaxing them and not really care how she ended up... in what position. Dave sat back up on his knees and slowly pulled his gradually wilting cock from within Janet's fucked open and cum sloppy sex. As he caught his breath he looked down and saw his cum beginning to run out of Janet's swollen sex. With two fingers he dug into her, causing her to gasp, and scooping out some of his load, holding it up on his fingers for her to see and then smearing it down her belly and across her pussy. He repeated the action several times until he felt like most of his load had been brought forth and Janet was decorated with it from belly button to pussy lips.

By the time he had finished with that self-assigned task, everyone had caught their breath and the ladies began to giggle. "That was hot," said Janet, almost sounding surprised.

"It usually is," said Bev in response. "If you decide you want to play in the lifestyle with us, I think you'll find that as great as sex can be between two people, it just can be that much better with three or more people."

Before Janet could say anything in response Dave spoke up and added, "But it can be that much worse too. Most people have had a sexual encounter they look back on and wish they'd not had. When you add more people to the mix the chance for negative is increased as much as the chance for positive. The key is to never do anything you don't want to do and to never hesitate to do ANYthing you want to do." Bev was nodding the whole time and Janet knew exactly what she wanted and how she felt.

"Oh, I definitely want to enjoy this more," Janet said with firm conviction. "This was nothing short of spectacular and now that this genie is out of the bottle... I for sure don't want to put him back in."

"What's John going to say about that do you think?" asked Dave.

Janet thought about that for just a second, remembering the sleazy thing he'd done but at least no longer able to blame him for lusting after Bev. Now that Janet had played with Bev, she knew she'd continue to lust for Bev as well. But how her husband John had gone about fulfilling his lust for Bev was especially fucked up and she was still angry at him for doing that. Her anger toward him hadn't eased up, although she had less energy to invest in it after everything she'd just enjoyed with Dave and Bev. So she answered Dave's question honestly. "Who gives a fuck what he has to say?" The looks of surprise on both Dave and Bev's faces was funny but she explained. "He opened this door and now he's going to be stuck with the results. He can come along for the ride and enjoy it, or he can live with blue balls at home."

"Sounds fair to me!" Bev agreed enthusiastically. Dave didn't say anything but he nodded his agreement as well. Janet sat up and Dave got up off the sofa. Bev had already stood up and it felt to Janet like the evening was kind of coming to an end. To her surprise, Bev looked over at Dave and said, "Honey, I'm going to take Janet up to our shower to clean up. Do you mind using the guest bathroom?"