Neighborly Blackmail Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bev's smile grew as she replied, "We can do that," and then looked at Dave.

"Yes, we can," Dave smiled down at Janet. Then he put his hand on the top of her head, grabbing a handful of hair where Bev didn't already have it all, and he forced Janet's mouth back onto his manhood. "Now suck the first load out of my cock because you're not leaving here until you've had one in every hole."

Janet moaned just as Dave's cockhead hit the back of her throat and the sensation caused a moan to escape from him as well. In her mind's eye, as she sucked and licked what she could of Dave's length, she could see his cock filling her pussy; working it in slowly but then pounding hard and fast once she was used to it. She could see it fucking her wetness in every position she'd ever experienced and then a few more she'd only wondered about. And then she saw it slowly, patiently, carefully stretching out her backdoor, impaling her ass and fucking her there too. Even as she could feel his cock swelling in her mouth she could feel her asshole warm at the thought of this monster cock finding its way in and leaving a hot load of cum there too. As dirty and nasty and potentially uncomfortable as the thought was, it was also such a huge thrill that she immediately knew she wanted it... ALL of it.

While Janet did her best to lick and suck Dave's manhood, Dave and Bev used the handfuls of hair that they had, pushing and pulling in unison as Dave moved his hips, the end effect being that together they were using his cock to fuck Janet's mouth. Janet kept trying to open her throat at the right time because she wanted to experience deep throating and man and she ever more desperately wanted to look like an utter slut for the video that was being made. She wanted John to see her taking cock in any way possible and more thoroughly than he'd ever given it to her. Her problem was that every time Dave's swollen knob got to the back of her throat and she tried to swallow or open her throat, she gagged hard instead. Since his cockhead was completely blocking the passage of her throat, she could barely breathe in those moments and she hated herself for gagging. Every time she did though, it seemed to excite Dave more and Bev started giggling each time Janet gagged.

At some point, Bev let go of Janet's head and knelt down next to her, putting her hand around Dave's dick and limiting how far it could go in Janet's mouth. Not knowing why, Janet popped all the way off Dave's length and looked at Bev. "What's wrong?" she asked. "Am I not doing something right?" It seemed an odd question to ask, but for a woman who hadn't been with another man besides her husband since she got married, and who had never handled a dick quite the size of Dave's, it made sense. She was eager. She was hungry, and she assumed her swinger neighbors could educate her.

"You're not doing anything WRONG," said Bev with emphasis, her left hand stroking Dave's cock as her right rested on Janet's thigh. "But you seem like you're working hard to deep throat him and I don't want you hurting yourself."

"Then show me how," said Janet. She had meant it as a request for training of sorts, but Bev took it as a challenge, as if Janet was implying that Bev couldn't deep throat her own husband's cock. In response, with a slightly snide look on her face, she opened her mouth, turned Dave's cock with her hand so it was aimed properly and took it in... down to the root. Bev had deep throated Dave's cock - not to mention several others as well - so many times that she could do it with ease. She almost slammed her face down into his pelvis, her nose buried in his shortly trimmed pubes and her tongue reaching out to tickle his smooth shaven balls. She literally ground her face down into his groin, moving his cock around in her throat and holding them there for a few seconds before coming back up off it.

She looked over at Janet and said, "You were saying?" That was when Janet knew, based on Bev's tone of voice, that what she'd said had been misunderstood.

"Oh my god," said Janet giggling, "I didn't meant that you couldn't do it. It wasn't a challenge. It was more of..." she paused and tried to find the correct word, "a request for guidance. I'd LOVE to deep throat his cock. I can't seem to get the head past the back of my tongue. Show me how."

"Oh!" Bev said laughing and then she smiled up at her husband. "You mind being our guinea pig for her to learn deep throat?"

Dave smiled down and with the sarcasm thick in his voice said, "Oh, I don't know if I'll be able to stand it. I'll try to force myself."

"Uh, huh," said Bev, clearly understanding his sarcasm. "You do that. Just give her some warning before you cum, okay?" Dave nodded. While still holding his cock, Bev looked over at Janet and said, "Open wide." Janet did as she was told and soon a little more than half of Dave's cock was once again encased in the hot wetness of her mouth. For one moment it felt very clinical as Bev watched and gave Janet instruction. But once that moment was passed, Janet took a kind of perverse pleasure in the reality that she was a married woman, sucking another woman's husband while her own husband was passed out in a different room. Not only was she sucking this other woman's husband's cock, but the other woman was helping her to do it better. It seemed surreal... and deliciously naughty and made her insides feel... she couldn't describe it but she loved it.

"Now," said Bev as Dave began gliding his cock back and forth, "the first thing is to focus on the tip of your tongue. Focus on the pressure you can put on his shaft, not the pressure the head puts on the back of your tongue." Janet nodded as best she could around her mouthful of Dave's cock and tried to do what Bev said. Almost immediately she could feel that he could get a little more of his length into her mouth and it felt like there was less pressure to gag as his cock got deeper in.

"Very good," said Bev. "Now when you're comfortable with that, try to push your tongue hard up against the bottom of his shaft while you push your head hard down on it. I want you to try to push more of his length into your throat but anytime you feel like you might want to gag, stop and push hard on the bottom of his cock with your tongue." Again, Janet did as she was told and she was successful at taking more of his cock several times, but there was also a couple times she felt like she wanted to gag. Dave stood as perfectly still as he could, letting Janet have total control of how deep into her mouth or throat his cock moved. His challenge was that even though he was essentially a test subject, it still felt damned good and he knew he'd be coming in another few minutes.

When a couple minutes had gone by and Janet hadn't had or displayed any urge to gag, Bev said, "Cool... now the next time you get his cockhead past the back of your tongue, push like you have been with the front of your tongue and use your neck to force your whole head forward. If you do gag at that point it won't really matter because his dick will be filling your throat and all you'll feel is the muscle restriction around it and the movement in your stomach. Wait until the urge to gag passes and then slide up off his cock."

Janet gave her little mouthful-of-cock-head nod again and kept on sucking Dave's dick. With her hands on his hips, every time she felt a gag coming on, she used her tongue as Bev had directed and pushed a bit more. Finally she got Dave to where she wanted him, felt the swollen knob of his cock crown past the back of her tongue, took a deep breath and then pushed. The moan Dave released as Janet's nose ran into his pubis and his cock sank into her throat was both loud and involuntary. Janet couldn't believe she had done it and couldn't have described the feeling if she'd been asked to. Her mouth was full. Her throat was full. She could neither swallow nor breathe around the thickness. In a few seconds her eyes were watering but a part of her was afraid she wouldn't be able to do the same thing again so she didn't want to let his cock out of her throat and then mouth... but she had to and then did.

Bev was clapping her hands and smiling with delight as her "student" had successfully completed her first deep throat. Janet looked first at Bev and then up at Dave who was looking down at her with a look of surprised delight. "Feel free to keep practicing," he said with a grin.

"Oh, I plan to," said Janet in reply with a happy smile and then she immediately stuffed his cock back into her mouth. In the next couple minutes she succeeded in deep throating Dave several more times, each time holding his cock balls-deep a bit longer.

It wasn't long before Dave was going to cum and Bev knew the signs. As Janet kept up her efforts, Bev leaned over and said, "He's going to cum soon, so here's what you can do to handle that." Janet kept sucking Dave's cock but her eyes wandered over to see Bev's, to let Bev know she was listening. "First, if you just want him to cum in your mouth, stop deep throating him and he'll happily spray it all onto your tongue." Janet's eyes were watering as she was deep throating Dave again but she stopped as soon as she heard Bev's words. "Or, second, you can wait until he's right on the edge, and he'll tell you, and you can deep throat him and you'll never even taste his cum as he sprays it right down your throat so far behind your tongue you won't taste any of it." Janet moaned as she sucked up and down Dave's cock. She was intrigued by the idea of a man cumming into her throat although she had no objection to a man's cum on her tongue. It had been so long since it was anyone but John, she was curious as to what it would taste like. How different would it be? "Or, third," Bev said, "If you want to be really nasty for the video and John's entertainment, you could take Dave out of your mouth and stroke him to orgasm, spraying his cum all over your face and letting your husband see that!"

Janet's first instinct was to go with that last idea. That son-of-a-bitch John deserved to see his wife's face covered in another man's cum for what he'd done. But just as Janet was trying to decide, Dave moaned and gave his warning. "Get ready... here it comes!"

Without really thinking about it, Janet pushed her head down the length of his cock, pushed with her tongue, pushed with her neck and deep throated him again. She had forgotten to take a deep breath and soon found herself aching to breathe, but he was holding her head firmly in place as his cock began to swell... and then the explosion happened. Bev was right. Janet never tasted a drop of Dave's cum. She felt his cock swell. She felt it pulse in her throat. She felt his balls rise and fall against her chin as they were lifted and dropped by the contractions of his orgasm. Her only challenge was the complete lack of oxygen due to her plugged throat and by the time his climax had passed, she was seeing black spots in her eyes. Dave realized what was going on as he looked down to see Janet's eyes leaking tears and her lips turning a shade of blue. He pulled his cock out quickly and Janet's chest heaved in deep gulps of air. When she no longer felt like she was going to black out she giggled and the laughed and then snorted with her powerful laughter.

Neither Dave nor Bev knew what was so funny but when Janet had calmed down enough to say anything all she said was, "That was a first and awesome. I want to do it again soon."

"You're going to have to wait a few minutes," said Dave as he backed up to the sofa and sat down. "I need time to recover."

"And while he does," said Bev stepping over to Janet and helping her to her feet, "I'm going to teach you a little bit about girl time."

Dave backed off to one of the chairs and sat down, his flaccid manhood shiny with Janet's spit but not a drop of cum mess. He had suspected Janet would always be a hungry and either skillful for eager to learn playmate and he was impressed at how quickly she'd taken to throating his cock. For now, as he recovered, and he knew it would only be fifteen minutes or so, he was going to enjoy watching Bev educate Janet more.

Both women got to their feet and Bev hugged Janet close, pushing their flat bellies and curved chests together. With their faces only inches apart, their eyes locked together, Bev said, "Thank you for taking care of Dave for me. I always love to see him enjoy such pleasure, whether it's me giving it to him or another woman."

Janet smiled back, her hands traveling Bev's hips, waist and ribcage. "Thanks for helping me learn how to do that," and then she chuckled and added, "I hope you'll let me come over and practice every now and then."

Bev chuckled back and replied, "all you want and as much as he can stand." Then it seemed she'd decided there was enough talk and she leaned her face in closer to Janet's, paused for the barest moment and then finished closing the distance to put her lips on Janet's, kissing her gently.

Janet's hands continued to slowly caress up and down Bev's sides from as far down as she could reach on Bev's thighs to up the sides of her ribcage, gently brushing across the side swell of Bev's breasts. Bev had her left arm around Janet's waist, holding their bodies close together and her right hand was again on the back of Janet's head, holding a handful of hair, pulling the woman into a kiss that was steadily growing in passion. Janet invested herself in that kiss and was energetic in attacking Bev's mouth with her own. Still, Bev sensed some hesitation on Janet's part and had a suspicion as to why.

Bev broke the kiss but kept her face very close to Janet's and asked, "Am I the first woman you've ever kissed."

"No," replied Janet firmly, looking into Bev's eyes.

"Have you ever done anything more than that with another woman?" Bev asked.

Now Janet's eyes dropped, almost as if she was ashamed, and she answered in a softer voice, "No." Then she looked up at Bev, meeting her eyes again and her voice got stronger. "But I want to."

Bev's only response was a big smile and then she moved in to kiss Janet again. Dave watched from his chair across the room, slowly stroking his soft length and knowing he'd get hard again soon as his wife educated Janet. Bev pushed into the kiss, using her body and aggression to push Janet back to the sofa and then pushing on her hips to make her sit down. Janet did as silently directed but didn't fall back on the sofa splayed open as would have happened in any porn movie. She sat down, her legs not tight together but not apart much, with her back straight and waited to see what Bev had in mind.

Janet realized she was face level with Bev's wet sex and she couldn't help but take a closer look. In that moment she realized that she really did want this. Her bisexual desires and curiosities were not curiosities at all anymore. The curiosity remained but the desires were full blown needs. She was eager to feel Bev all over her in every way and Janet knew, without any doubt, she wanted to taste every bit of Bev. She wanted to lick and suck and finger Bev until the woman had a screaming orgasm. She looked up from Bev's pussy to see the woman looking down at her. Bev smiled, seeming to read Janet's mind and said, "Soon... but not yet." And then she bent at the waist, giving Dave an excellent view of her ass and sexy pussy lips, and she kissed Janet some more.

Bev put her hands on Janet's shoulders, pushing her back onto the sofa and holding her in place as they kissed and after a few minutes kissed away from Janet's mouth... along her jawline... across her neck. Under Janet's right ear Bev nibbled, sucked and licked. Harder and she'd have left a hicky; softer and Janet might not have noticed. As it was, it was just the right level of stimulation to cause Janet to moan. Her neck had always been a hot spot for her and Bev seemed to push the right buttons. Bev's mouth traveled back, across Janet's throat, Bev's lips and tongue leaving wet spots and sucking as she went. Under Janet's left ear Bev bit and sucked harder, her tongue swirling skin as she sucked on a patch of it. Janet moaned even louder this time and her hips moved as if Bev was licking her clit instead of her neck.

Bev released her suck-lock on Janet's neck and backed off enough to look Janet in the eyes and then kissed her again... briefly... and removed her hands from Janet's shoulders. Janet didn't move as Bev's hands settled lower, onto her hips, and Bev's mouth moved lower as well. Once again she was licking, sucking and kissing Janet's throat, but this time she moved her head down instead of side to side, slowly kissing her way down Janet's chest, right down her sternum... until she was between Janet's breasts.

From the center she kissed and licked a trail to Janet's right nipple, tight and erect and sensitive. Bev's tongue swirled as her lips closed around that nub, enjoying the sounds of pleasure emanating from within Janet, almost as if they were involuntary. As Bev moved her mouth from Janet's right breast to her left, she realized all of Janet's responses likely were completely involuntary. That only made them more genuine and Bev was eager to see just what kind of responses she could get out of her neighbor.

With a brief glance up at Janet's face again, and seeing the woman's eyes closed tight with pleasure, Bev slowly kissed father down Janet's body, kneeling as she went, and pleased to feel Janet spreading her legs as Bev moved. Janet may not have sat down and spread immediately but she was certainly spreading herself wide for Bev now. As Bev's tongue got to Janet's belly-button, Janet's thighs spread as wide as her position on the sofa would let her. It was easy for Bev to kneel between them and slowly bend farther to her eventual goal: Janet's delicious smelling and obviously drenched pussy.

Bev's tongue trailed down Janet's flat belly, slowly working toward her sex. Bev glanced up to see if Janet's eyes were still closed only to see the woman looking down at her. For a moment Janet thought Bev was going to stop. She couldn't imagine that. She needed to feel Bev's mouth and tongue on her sex. "Please..." Janet whimpered, looking Bev in the eye. Bev just smiled in reply and kept working her way down. With her hands on the insides of Janet's thigh, high so that she could use her thumbs to pull Janet's pussy lips open, Bev lowered her head to her task. She gently and slowly licked her tongue up between one side of Janet's inner fleshy lips and outer puffy ones. At the top she carefully circled close to but avoided actually touching Janet's clit, and then she licked back down the other side.

Janet let out a small moan of frustration and her hips gyrated as she tried to move her sex to get Bev's tongue where she most wanted it. Bev was playing the woman like a finely tuned instrument and wasn't about to give up any level of control. Bev took her time, licking Janet's pussy lips, carefully avoiding her clit until she was ready for it. Janet's pussy was soaked, literally flowing juices which Bev was licking up as fast as she could, stretching her tongue out and fucking Janet's hole with it as she kept her oral teasing up. Janet's hip motions were getting even more desperate and energetic as her body's need for an orgasm was reaching an uncontrollable level.

Bev added to Janet's pleasure but made her frustration worse by pushing two finger's into the woman's dripping sex. Janet's hips bucked in response as Bev's fingers stroked in and out of her wetness, hooking up behind the root of her clit. Janet's moan was almost a growl as her hips jerked and her body almost convulsed with pleasure; her breathing was so fast and shallow she sounded like she was panting and Bev knew how close her neighbor was to an explosive orgasm. That was the time. That was the moment. Bev locked her lips around Janet's clit, sucked hard and then began thrashing the woman's buzzing nub with her tongue.