All Comments on 'Neighborly Ch. 02'

by dispatcher59

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
sparktjsparktjabout 3 years ago

Oh fuck, I love sloppy seconds. Love your writing as always, so detailed and very dirty.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

I hope you will share the highlights of that vacation with us!

Wow this was even hotter than the original which I had to go back and reread. You do have a way of lighting the fire on page one and keeping it going all the way to the end. Enjoyed both parts and looking forward to the RV vacation. That last line sure sounds like a tease to me!

Good health, happy life and keep writing! You bring happiness to this septuagenarian!

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent! Thanks for bringing back some beautiful and exciting memories of several decades ago. My beautiful wife, who had been fully faithful, was suddenly “fixed” (tubes tied) due to female issues. She was very much aware of my nailing every woman I could, and decided that since she could not get pregnant (before the days of HIV and rampant STDs) she would get even with me and have her own affair(s).

I was so sure she would never be unfaithful to me that I refused to recognize the signs until, despite her trying to stop me, I went down on her and was met with a mouthful of “the other guy’s cum”.

I balked briefly and swallowed, having privately swallowed my own numerous times. It was a position I had dreamed of being in for a long while but did not have the nerve to admit it to her After a few (too) short minutes she coaxed me up and I fucked her silly, being rewarded with that special taste and very slippery pussy which urged me on.

My only comment to her was that I didn’t know what she had been doing, but I wanted her to keep it up. She had no response and just went to the shower. Much to my enjoyment she occasionally did for the next several years resulting to my personal joy of sex 😎

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdispatcher59@dispatcher59
New Yorker with a predilection for older "Girl Next Door" types and Weather Channel gals.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Neighborly Previous Part
Neighborly Series Info