Neighborly Invasion

Story Info
Getting to know my neighbour's wife.
1.5k words
4.12
13k
11
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fannyfun
fannyfun
113 Followers

Like any other Thursday, it was laundry day.

Like any recent Thursday, I was on my knees, while my old neighbor, Mister McIntyre fucked my mouth with slow, deliberate strokes.

As always, I tried swallowing his cock at the right moment to take it all in and allow my neighbor to shoot his load down my throat.

But today, he seemed to have something else in mind. He pushed my head away, just as I could feel his cock pulse and the first wad of cum hit the back of my throat. But then he pulled his cock out and shot his considerable load over my face and into my hair.

He let out a content sigh. "Aaaaahhh yes... that looks very nice" he said in an approving voice, and wiped his dick clean with my hair.

"You're really good at this, I've started looking forward to laundry day."

I got up with shaking knees and a sopping wet pussy. "Thank you, Mr. McIntyre..." I started and moved to wipe his cum from my face, but he gently caught my wrist.

"Don't ruin the art, will you? Let it dry. It's the perfect makeup for a suckslut like you."

My face flushed with a mixture of anger, embarrassment and humiliation, but I nodded and forced an embarrassed smile.

A line of cum drooped from my chin and I knew that it would soon start dripping right between my perky boobs

Mister McIntyre pushed my skirt up and inspected my underwear.

"White suits you quite well, too. Makes it easy to see how wet you are, too."

As if to prove his point, he pushed by panties aside and shoved two fingers into my pussy.

I moaned, and spread my legs to give him easier access, but he pulled his fingers out again, held it under his nose and smelled them.

"Mmmhh... lovely."

He held his fingers out towards me. "Lick your cunt juices from my fingers, but be thorough!"

I sucked at his fingers, greedily, licked my juices off of them and kept eye contact. When I was done, I asked him "Would you... would you maybe like to...?"

He raised his eyebrows, feigning ignorance.

"Do I want to what? Fuck your pussy? Make you cum? Is that what you want to ask me?"

I nodded.

"Well, then go ahead and ask, dumb cumpuppet, or do you expect me to read your thoughts?"

I shook my head and felt his cum drip down on my shoulders.

"Excuse me, Mr. McIntyre, but would you like to fuck my pussy and make me cum?"

I couldn't quite believe what I was saying, but my neighbor had me under a spell.

He inclined his head as if he had to think about something, then shook it.

"No, I have already cum and I have no interest in doing so again right now. Another time, maybe. Although... I think I'd rather fuck your ass. It's been a while since I've done that."

He grabbed one of my buttcheeks and squeezed it, hard.

"I bet you love getting fucked in the ass, don't you?"

I whimpered and shook my head again. "No, Mister McIntyre... my ex tried it a few times, but it only hurt."

He slapped my ass and shrugged.

"A little lube and it'll slide right in. Your facecunt is so nice and tight, I imagine your asscunt would be too. Don't worry, you'll get used to it."

I nodded, as if it was the most natural thing we were discussing. Of course I would get used to my old neighbor fucking my ass as he pleased.

"Alright, time for you to go, I'll drop the rest of your laundry off later. And I expect to still see my artwork on your face when I do, my little fuckpig!"

I nodded and grabbed my laundry basket. "Of course, Mr. McIntyre."

Only when I arrived at my apartment door did I realise that I still had my skirt around my waist. Then again... I had been riding the elevator with a face full of cum. Luckily, nobody had seen me.

About three quarters of an hour later, the door bell rang. I looked through the door viewer, but only saw a heap of laundry - apparently, Mr McIntyre was here to drop off the rest of my things.

A quick look at the mirror showed me that his cum had dried to thin white crust on my face and my cleavage, with strains of cum-stained hair where he had wiped his cock off, too.

He should be pleased, I thought to myself.

I opened the door in a long, inviting motion - and looked at the face of Mrs. Neugebauer, my neighbor's wife.

Mrs. Neugebauer must have been end of her 40ies, beginning of her 50ies - so about 15 years older than me and about 15 years younger than her husband. He red hair was cropped short and she looked sternly at me over the rims of her glasses.

Without a word, she pushed past me and dropped the laundry basket.

She wore a long, blue summer dress. I wasn't surprised. I knew, after all, that her husband had a thing for blue.

"I thought it's about time that we get to know each other, since you apparently know my husband quite well already."

I nodded, at a loss for words. I knew her husband indeed well enough to still have his dried cum on my face and to have swallowed several loads of his the last few weeks. Then again, I didn't even know his first name.

She turned around and started inspecting my apartment, opening cupboards, drawers, peeking here and there.

"Excuse me, what are you doing? This is my place, these are my things!" I protested, but she answered without turning around: "You're still wearing my husbands cum on your whore face, so based on your understanding of privacy and private property you're not one to complain."

She opened another drawer, and with a slight look of disgust she pulled one of my toys out, looked at me with furrowed brow, then threw the dildo onto the bed. Next, she pulled a notebook out and asked: "Is that your diary?"

I nodded.

She drew the curtains wide open to let in more light, sat down on my bed, opened my diary and started leafing through it.

"No! That's too far" I reached for my diary, but she just turned away. "You seem to have a lot of very filthy thoughts. But well written, not bad at all."

I didn't know what to say, so I just said: "...thank you?"

Mrs. McIntyre flipped a few more pages and read my erotic dreams and fantasy. Suddenly, she stood up, reached under her dress, pulled down her panties and threw them at me. Then she grabbed my shoulder, pulled me closer, pushed me down on my knees and sat down on my bed again. She spread her legs, pulled my faced towards her crotch and her vulva, neatly crowned by short trimmed red pubic hair.

"Well come on, make yourself useful."

For a moment I just knelt there and smelt her, unsure what to do. But then I pushed my tongue out and sheepishly started to run my tongue up and down her lips, left, right, and left again. Her pussy responded quickly, glistening with wetness. More assured now, I licked around her hole and circled her clit, gently sucked it between my lips, let my tongue wander again, back and forth, back and forth. Her abundant pussy juices washed her husbands' cum from my cheeks.

I could feel her breath faster and deeper, could her her turn the pages faster.... then her hand grabbed by hair and pushed my face deep into her pussy, while her orgasms flooded my face.

I kept licking at her pussy until she pushed me away and closed her legs again.

"My Edward's right, your tongue is very talented, you little slut." She patted my head as if I had been a particularly good dog.

"Than... Thank you Mrs. McIntyre."

She smiled down at me. "You can call me Miss Petra. Or mistress. And now go wash my juices and Edward's cum from your face."

She got up and pulled her panties back on.

"We're going to buy your apartment, so we'll be your landlords soon. I think that would be the most sensible arrangement. You'll obviously will have to shave off every hair below your eyebrows. Just because I have hair doesn't mean you're allowed to. The curtains to your bedroom and living room will remain always open and you're to run around only naked or in underwear when at home. Edward's enjoying the view and I don't think we want to deny him that, do we? Alright, I think that should be everything."

Without another word, she left my apartment, leaving my diary on the shoerack.

And leaving me behind. Dizzy, confused, turned on, cummed on... and I made my way to the shower.

fannyfun
fannyfun
113 Followers