Neighborly Relations Pt. 09.01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After all the two had shared so far, Emily wondered what more Patty had to confide in her with.

"Of all the men in our neighborhood, the one I am drawn to most is your husband. And now Charles knows it. It's his worst nightmare. Or so I thought."

"How so?"

"I best explain it using Charles's words because I am having a hard time grasping it myself. Charles went out for a drive and then came back. He told me that he had thought about it and decided that if my favorite man had to be anyone, he was glad it was your Robert."

"He is glad!" Emily was stunned. "How?"

"Yes," Patty replied. "Listen to this. It may help you or not. I am not sure. Charles said that all husbands want to please their wives if they genuinely love them. And that he is no different. He told me that if it came down to his ego versus my pleasure, his ego would take a step back. Emily, I was stunned. I still tremble at the thought.

"Then he said that had this happened before we joined this swinger lifestyle it would have been a problem and caused issues between us. But now I can get my fix with the other men so long I was still his girl. As if I would ever be anyone else's!"

The two women hugged each other understanding the depth of Charles's comments.

"I never knew Charles was so deep and philosophical," Emily said. "People surprise you, don't they?"

"You can say that again Emily. Its why you need to talk to Robert. Explain to him that this thing with you and Kent is just a thing. Because I know you, Emily Porter. You don't just love Robert. You are in love with him. Everyone knows it and envies what you two have. My Charles is not alone Emily. I am in awe of you and Robert as well."

"I love you, Patty."

"I love you too Ems. Just let me borrow Robert occasionally."

*** back to Robert and Emily

"Emily," Robert said. "It's apparent to me that you think Kent Burton is the man of the hour for you. I don't know how long that will last, or if it will linger and cause us problems. But I think the best thing to do is to face it head-on."

Lost in her own thoughts, it took Emily a couple of seconds before her husband's retort registered in her mind.

"You do?" she asked in surprise. "Why? I mean I would think you would stop me..."

Robert shook his head.

"Stopping you would just make you want him more," he replied watching her shake her head.

"No Robert. You tell me to never see him again and I won't. I promise to ignore him at parties or whatever you ask."

But Robert just smiled as he shook his head.

"Emily, just as before when you had your crushes, we will indulge this one until you put it in the right place in your mind. I know this is your first sex crush with another man since we got married... at least I hope so. Right?"

She gave him a disapproving look he knew all too well. It was her "are you kidding me" look. The one she gave him if she was honestly not happy with something he had said.

"No, I have never cheated on you with a man. I would normally tell you to go fuck yourself after that inference, but this situation is not normal. We are talking about me and another man you saw me have sex with."

"Correction, I saw you START to have sex with Kent. I don't know what happened after I left. So yes, I am a bit curious. Even though my ego may be bruised when you and Kent get together again tonight."

Emily stared at her husband as he unburdened himself. Sharing the raw emotions that she too had felt when she saw him with Patty. But as cruel as it was, she was too far into this new lifestyle to stop. Having tasted the forbidden fruit of other men, she could not stop. Her husband was right. She was compelled to fuck Kent again and again to get her fill of him.

And the price was having to see her husband with other women. No matter, Emily wanted to feel that sexual satisfaction again at any cost. Even the notion that for a while, Robert... HER Robert would be enjoying other women. Women that could be better than her. Women, he may like more than her.

It hurt for Emily to think of that, but it was too late to go back. They had both tasted the fruit on the other side of the fence and liked it. They either both trusted each other, or their marriage was nothing to begin with. And Emily knew she loved Robert now more than before. He meant the world to her.

Without warning, she leaned in and kissed him. Kissed him hard. She practically crawled over him as their tongues fought each other in a way they had for over twenty years since they met. Robert was shocked at her ardor at first, but as usual, his wife stirred emotions that no one had ever aroused in him. Not Cathy, Betty, Tonya, or even Patty.

"Robert, no matter what you hear me say, what you see me do..."

Robert replied silently when he placed a finger over her mouth. They looked at each other saying nothing yet saying everything as both knew each other's expressions.

"Emily, until you get it out of your system, you and I are going to be hanging on the edge. So, I say we go over there and face the music."

Emily looked back at Robert with determination then nodded to him in agreement. As he drove looking straight ahead, Emily stared at her husband in contemplation. Every woman at one time or another had that moment where her marriage was tested. She thought it was the night they had swapped with the Trents. Their first try at swinging. Then the party had come along, with all the sex and the fun with Kent and the other men. That she would have this moment of clarity about her marriage after all that surprised her.

Emily knew right that instant that she had married the right man and would never leave him. Her Robert was wise and strong beyond any man. Knowing she had experienced bliss in Kent's arms, he was going to let her have it again until she got it out of her system.

Most men would have succumbed to their insecurities and possessiveness. Most men would have forced the issue and made her promise to never be with Kent again. But Robert was not those men. He was not weak and insecure. He was a thinker and secure in himself to know that his own ego could be his undoing.

'Thank you, Robert,' she thought inwardly. 'I owe you more than you will ever know.

Soon after, Robert pulled their car into the Burton's driveway and parked.

"Are we good?" he asked looking at her one last time.

Emily nodded then opened her car door before she lost her nerve. The usual waiting for Robert to come around and be a gentleman was dispensed. If anything, all normal rules of marriage this night were about to be dispensed.

The Burtons had a nice home not far away from the cul-de-sac. Kent answered the door when Emily and Robert rang. The dress was casual. Cargo shorts and polo shirts for the men. Sundresses and sandals for the women. That had been arranged by Sally and Emily when they had chatted earlier on the phone.

"Come in guys," Kent said with a big smile and warm handshake.

Try as he might not to, Robert found that he liked Kent. He tended to think himself a lady's man, but then after being a swinger all these years he had been through enough women to build up his ego. Yet that evening, Kent was a gracious host. He shook Robert's hand and gave Emily a small hug. If anything, Kent was going out of his way to make Robert comfortable by not reminding him of the party.

"The wife is in the kitchen finishing up," he said leading them there.

Sally wore a green and blue sundress that accented her small yet proportional figure. Robert could not help but notice how well she fit that dress. Especially that ass. Yet when she turned and smiled, she lit up the room. And both Porters noticed that she was braless.

"I think I overdressed," Emily whispered in her husband's ear as they both smiled at their hostess.

Kent heard that and merely chuckled.

"Hi guys," Sally greeted them. "Welcome to our home."

In minutes, the Porters had forgotten the stress the morning and afternoon had caused them both. The Burtons seemed cordial and friendly, but not in an overbearing manner. Emily wondered how many other couples they had entertained before. Entertained was an interesting way to put it. If they only knew.

Dinner was salad, chicken lemon soup with a light pasta, and a chicken stir-fry dish. Served with white wine, in the kitchen dining alcove, it made for a good meal and yet intimate. The seating arrangement had been interesting.

"We learned this in Europe when we went there a few years ago," Sally said as she led then to their seats. "The couples there switch partners at the table. So, you sit with me Robert, Emily, you are across from your husband on the other side. Kent get the wine hun, I'll start serving."

Emily had looked at Robert with a slight smirk, then a slight look of concern. "Are you OK?" she mouthed when the Burtons were in the kitchen laughing about something.

"I'm good," he replied and smiled back looking at her from across the table.

They had chatted about their jobs and lives during dinner. And as all parents do, they talked about their kids. It was a bit surreal when they talked of Cathy since both Robert and Emily had bedded the girl when she had stayed at their house. Their son Carter and Cathy were both out for the evening over at the Porter home.

And of course, there was the big elephant in the room yet to be referred to. That while Kent and Emily had sex at the party, Robert and Sally had not. A subject that would eventually be broached as well as Kent and Emily's need for a repeat of the party. Yet in a more intimate setting than a room full of people fucking.

Emily was tempted to reach under the table and touch Kent but decided against it. If anything were to happen between them, it should happen in the open. That was the whole point of the evening.

After dinner, they sat in the living room. Again, Sally pulled Robert next to her on one side of the sectional couch leaving the other side for Kent and Emily. A moment of awkwardness ended when Sally sat next to Robert with her hips touching his.

"So," Sally said looking at first Robert and then fixing her eyes on Emily. "Did you guys have fun at the party?"

Robert nodded nervously, not wanting to look at Kent in the eye. But when he looked back, Kent was smiling at him. It was not a snide sneer or condescending in any way to humiliate him. It was polite and slight. Robert reminded himself that this was Kent. One of his best customers at the bank. He had never been rude to him or anyone. And he was not being so today either.

"Robert has been getting acquainted with the Burton women of late," Kent said. "Mom seemed to like it. And apparently so did Cathy."

"Yes," Sally said touching Robert's thigh. "I had a glowing report from Cathy. Mom and daughter comparison thing. I haven't talked to Betty yet. But she is old school and doesn't fuck and tell."

Kent laughed at that, while Robert and Emily chuckled nervously.

"Take my word for it ladies, I was there, and Mom was enjoying herself. Robert did a good job. You know how mom is usually quiet when she cums? Well, Robert had her moaning. I wonder if dad saw that?"

"Oh Kent, you can be so nasty at times," Sally giggled. "It's why I love you."

"I love you too babe," he said giving her an adoring look and a slight smirk.

Emily and Robert smiled at their hosts, glad that the two Burtons were on good terms with each other. Robert was getting hard with Sally's hand on his thigh but didn't stop her from leaving it there. His wife noticed and smirked at his attempt to act cool.

"So, guys," Kent said ignoring his wife's hand on Robert's thigh. "Let's talk about your impressions of the lifestyle so far."

Robert deferred to his wife who seemed a bit reluctant to speak first.

"Emily," Sally said cordially to reassure her. "How was it for you?"

At first, Emily was taken aback by Sally's directness. Direct yes, but not rude or intimidating. Still, the woman knew that Kent and she had fucked. What had Kent told her? Did she know how... 'Oh fuck,' she thought, 'this is ridiculous.'

"I had a great time Sally. Your husband here was my first for the evening," Emily said placing her hand on Kent's thigh. "I had some other men that night, but your husband was the best of all. You are a lucky woman."

The two Burtons chuckled at her reply as if unfazed. But it was her husband's opinion and reaction that concerned Emily. This was their moment of truth she thought. Either they came to terms with this lifestyle or they were doomed to fail in it.

At first, Robert looked back at her a bit shocked at her open brashness. But then he gave Emily this bemused look she knew so well. One when he was either pleasantly surprised or proud of her for something she did or said. Twenty years of marriage did that to a couple.

In any other universe, this would have been quite the awkward moment. But not in this one and in that instant. Emily and Robert had indeed stepped through that portal and their lives had changed forever.

"And you Robert?"

"I had a good time at the party. I can't deny that" he replied. "I am still trying to get a handle of all we did this week. It's almost surreal."

"Look," Kent said looking at both Emily and Robert in turn. "We did not invite you here to either interrogate you, make you uncomfortable or manipulate you into anything."

"Far from it," Sally added.

"The credos of our swinger crowd are honesty and consent. We have been in the lifestyle for some time and have seen pretty much all of what can happen. In that spirit, we strive to create a comfortable environment and to foster respect for both individuals and couples."

"Right," Sally picked up. "No one wants the drama of the Peterson kids showing up to find their parents naked in a sex party."

Everyone shook their heads or rolled their eyes remembering the uncomfortable situation that brought.

"Emily," Sally said. "You handled Melody perfectly. The poor thing was shocked out of her panties."

They all laughed at the panties comment.

"I kind of felt for her," Emily said. "I think that may have been me when I was younger."

Robert shook his head.

"Not even close hun," he said. "She is a submissive once her panties are off. Not you. And I don't mind. I like you how you are."

"That's a good thing," Sally chimed in. "You need to be strong in your marriage and your love for each other to be in this lifestyle."

Kent nodded in agreement as Robert and Emily listened.

"See," Sally continued. "We have seen plenty of new people join the lifestyle for the wrong reasons. Usually because only one of the partners wanted to. The other does it just to please them. You don't seem the type as you both got involved in your first party. Please don't be upset at us asking, but we need to."

"We understand," Emily said almost simultaneously as Robert.

"Good," Kent said. "You are on the same wavelength. So, at the party, how much did you see each other. I mean how many times did you see each other having sex?"

"I only saw Robert with someone when I went to the bathroom. He was in a bedroom with Terry Carter. One of the pregnant women."

Sally and Kent gave Robert long smirks. He blushed. Emily had a pang of jealousy but also a sense of pride.

"That's Kinky Robert," Kent said.

Emily found herself smacking Kent in the arm with her free hand. But her other hand was dangerously close to his hard cock under his shorts. She wished they were alone. But...

"Did you stop to watch?" Kent asked Emily with that smirk of his.

"A little," she said looking down when she saw Robert staring back at her. "Terry was making a racket..."

"Did you look again after you went back?"

"Yes," Emily said. "She was riding Robert and he was sucking on those tits getting milk out."

Sally feigned shock as she stared at Robert. Kent chuckled.

"Did it taste good?" she asked after a long second.

Robert looked back at his wife who was waiting for him to answer.

"It was kinky I guess, but I did it more for the novelty. Not to mention she was leaking as soon as she got on top of me. It was hard to avoid it."

"I bet it was hard!" Emily replied shaking her head feigning disappointment in him.

Kent and Sally both laughed. Robert soon realized he'd been had and scoffed.

"Very funny guys."

The giggles eventually petered out.

"And you Robert?" Sally asked. "How much of Emily did you see?"

Glancing quickly toward his wife, Robert saw her cowering next to Kent. One hand was still close to his bulge on his thigh and the other was holding Kent's arm as Emily's face was laying on his shoulder. Her eyes were looking at Robert as she nervously bit her lip.

"I left after Kent made Emily cum on the living room couch. I didn't see her again until we all took a break. I was sitting with the Mosswells on that same couch and she came to sit naked by Bob. Then we had the Melody scene, but things settled down, and eventually, I saw her riding Bob Mosswell in one of the rooms. I looked away."

"Why?" Kent asked. "Why did you look away?"

"Because I felt I was intruding," Robert replied. "And to be honest, I got jealous and the way I deal with that is to find the wife of the guy she is with or some other wife and fuck her."

"An anger fuck?" Sally asked.

Somehow Robert knew to tread carefully here.

"No, just a get my mind on something else. Enjoy what is available instead of sulking and being weak. Take your pick."

"Don't you like looking at people having sex?" Kent asked.

"Sure," Robert replied. "But..."

No one said anything then, but Kent leaned in with a sympathetic look.

"Robert, the first time I saw Sally taking another man's cock was not easy. He was bigger than me and I saw her react to him. Even though I was warned, and his wife was trying to make me forget, I could not get past her cries of passion and the image of Sally's legs framing his body as he fucked her."

Emily looked at Sally's empathic look at her husband as he continued. She was coming to understand that this couple had depth to them she had not expected. It was not the image they projected at the party. But then no one "projected" much of an image there other than their sexual carefree selves.

"It was many years ago. I was eighteen and she was nineteen. We were in love and just back from our honeymoon. I wasn't Sally's first, but she was mine. We loved each other and were inseparable. Sally had lost a year due to a bout of mono and graduated the same year as I did. But we knew all that year. The bond was just too strong.

"We loved each other but when we returned, my parents revealed to us as is family custom the family secret. One you are learning tonight. We were offered to be a part of it. My mother told me that the sooner we got into the lifestyle the better it would be. That if we developed a sense of exclusiveness as "normals" do, it would be harder when we got around to sharing. As hard as it is for you now."

Kent did finger air-quotes at the word normals.

"So, we had that first night with others. I will never forget the look of Sally's eyes as she looked at me while he fucked her and then turned to let him kiss and fuck her. Seeing my discomfort, his wife lay between my legs and sucked my cock to get my mind off what I was seeing. I must be honest. She didn't have to do much work. While my heart was suffering, my dick was aching for relief.

"Here's a thing for you to consider. Our bodies react to touches and things we see often in contrast to what our minds are thinking. It's how some women become aroused during rape. We all have some voyeuristic tendencies. As such, we get aroused when we witness sexual scenes. Seeing your spouse with someone else is one of these strange yet natural occurrences. In our lifestyle, that is bound to happen.

1...345678