Neighborly Relations Pt. 09.01

Story Info
Emily's dilema - first week in the lifestyle.
27k words
19.7k
18
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,961 Followers

The series "Neighborly Relations" by R_D_Eddy is one the most well written in the swinging genre. It also includes incest, lesbianism, some light domination, and voyeurism. The two aspects of the story I liked the most, were character development and story immersion. R_D_Eddy's ability to make the reader suspend reality is uncanny.

Sadly, R_D_Eddy never finished the series. His last chapter was posted on 8/22/10. I'm sure that he intended to continue the series as he suggested events to come in the future. Why he never finished it, I will never know as I have e-mailed him but have received no response. If he reads the story and wishes to have this chapter removed, he should contact me or Literotica.

So, ten years after his last submission, I decided to write a chapter in his Neighborhood universe as an homage to his awesome work. A warning to all. My style of writing is different than R_D_Eddy's. But I have done my best to stay true to the story by just adding to it.

*** The story includes, incest, bisexuality, lesbianism***

In the original chapter 09, the narrative discussed the happenings of everyone in the party but Emily after the beginning when Kent and she hooked up. Nothing much of what she did and with whom after that moment when Emily realized her husband had left the room.

We begin the story with the end of R_D_Eddy's narration on part 09.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ending of Neighborly Relations Pt 09

Emily's breasts felt tender from the mauling over the course of the evening, but her pussy and ass felt even sorer. It was time to go and soak in a hot tub.

"Come on, Robert," she said. "Jenny, do you need help cleaning up?"

"I'd appreciate it, dear," the older woman said. "But not tonight. I'm going to sleep like a dead woman tonight."

"Okay, well Robert and I are going to leave. We'll look for our underwear tomorrow, I guess. At least Robert finally found his pants. Goodnight."

"Goodnight everybody," Robert said at the door. He slipped his arm around his wife's shoulders and walked with her into the night. It was only shortly after midnight, but he was partied out.

"That was fun," he said, sounding as though he was talking about some dinner party he hadn't expected to enjoy.

"Yes," Emily agreed. "I came enough for three women, I think. Did you get all the pussy you need?"

"Hell no," he laughed. "I only got as much pussy as I need for tonight."

They would both wait and see how much of everything tomorrow would bring them. Tomorrow, and the day after that, and yet the next day.

Neither one of them had enough just yet.

***

Troubled Emily

It was Monday morning at the Porter household. Emily's son and daughter as well as her husband had gone to work. Robert had hugged and kissed her as he left for the bank.

"You're still the best," he had said to her looking into her eyes.

"Are you sure?" she replied thinking of the night that weekend at Jenny and Daryl Peterson's house.

"I am," he had replied.

Then his mood had changed and looked at her with some concern.

"How about you?" he had asked with some concern in his tone.

In response, Emily had pulled Robert to her and held on as if she feared losing him. She lay her head on his shoulder and inhaled his scent. It was the most comforting smell in her universe.

"I love you to no end Robert Porter," she replied honestly with a sigh. "That you love me after this weekend makes me love you more. Do you believe me?"

"I do," he replied hugging her back. "Do you want to talk when I get home?"

She nodded then kissed him quickly before pulling back and smiling at him nervously.

"I think I'll talk to Patty Trent about it," she said. "Would you mind?"

"Right," he said with a smirk as he moved toward the door. "You'll do more than talk."

She swatted his ass in reply.

"Go to work you," she replied trying to suppress her emotions.

"Love you," he said opening the door.

"I love you too," she had said as he nodded with a slight smile and went out.

Emily stood there with her arms wrapped around herself trying to come to terms with it all. Still looking at the closed door as she heard his car drive away, she sat back on the nearest chair and kept staring his way. Answers she realized would not come from there.

Then her phone rang.

***

Patty Trent had finished vacuuming her living room naked with the curtains open as was her daily custom. And as usual Daryl Peterson was sitting in a chair drinking his morning coffee watching her from his living room across the street. Patty smirked remembering Daryl's cock in her mouth the previous night and waved to him. Unlike the past where he had lurked in the dark of his living room, this time he gestured back and smiled before his wife Jenny waved as well. They were both naked!

"Where do they get the energy at their age?" Patty muttered to herself.

She took a bow letting her spectacular tits drop in front of her. Then Patty spun around to show her cross-the-street neighbors and lovers her wondrous bubble-butt. Turning back, she saw the Petersons clap joyfully. Giggling at the absurdity of the moment, she walked back toward her kitchen.

"Show over," she mumbled as she poured a cup of coffee and looked out her door toward the Porter home.

Patty was wondering how her best friend and lover Emily felt after last night. While they had gone to a wild all-girl sex party and had swapped with each other's husband, the swap at the Peterson's was a first for both. She was sipping her coffee when the cellphone rang. Glancing at the screen to see who it was she smiled.

"Speaking of the devil!" she said answering Emily's call. "I was just thinking of you."

"Good thoughts I hope?" Emily replied.

Patty could tell her normally secure friend was not her usual self.

"What's wrong babe?" Patty replied. "Are you OK?"

"I need to talk to you, Patty. Can I come over?" Emily said with a distressed tone of voice.

"Sure Ems," Patty replied. "I have coffee ready."

The line cut off and less than a minute later, there was a knock on the kitchen door facing the Porter home. Standing naked in all her morning glory, Patty let her friend inside who wore just her robe and slippers.

"Morning Emily," she said and reached to hug her next-door neighbor and lover.

The two women were closer than just friends these days. What had been an acquaintance, had morphed into a good friendship. Followed by a love affair in the last month or so.

Emily was taller than Patty and had a slimmer, more athletic build from all the tennis and bike riding she and her husband indulged in. Light skinned, she had dark auburn hair hanging to the middle of her well-defined back. While not as slim as she had been in her early twenties, (two children did that to a woman's body) she was more fit than most women her age. Though she was forty-two her breasts barely sagged, topped by two rosy thick nipples.

On the other hand, Patty's body was full-figured but symmetrical. And while the same size as Emily's, her tits looked bigger on her shorter frame. Her jet-black hair matched her skin tone that was slightly darker than Emily's; more so now that it was summer. The birth of her two children had not ruined her shape. Any baby fat she gained in each pregnancy had been easily shed within a year. Unlike Emily, Patty had to watch her food intake, religiously working on the exercise bike in the basement to stay fit.

While Patty was thirty-five with younger children, the two women had bonded and were now inseparable. And both were coming to terms with their emotional attachment. It was this closeness that made Patty realize her friend was worried about something.

"Hi Patty," Emily replied and gave her friend a quick kiss on the lips.

Not the kind the two had been giving each other of late. From the way Emily moved away from her to get coffee, she could tell her friend was distracted. Something had happened to Emily. This soon after the Peterson swap party, Patty thought it might be the source of her neighbor's mood.

It had been a hit despite the drama by Melody and Bill Peterson that had not known of his parents' lifestyle. Jenny and Robert Porter had straightened out their son as Emily had helped Melody come to terms with it.

Emily helped Melody come to terms with her in-law's secret and to return to the house. Once that was sorted out, everyone had fun with anyone they could lay their hands on.

Patty had not noticed any problems with Emily at the party. If anything, the little she had seen of her friend when she was not "busy" herself was that Emily had been extremely popular. Yet something had happened. She was sure of it.

"Ok girlfriend," Patty said crossing her arms. "What's wrong?"

Emily looked confused and conflicted, to say the least.

"Are you having second thoughts about going to the party?" Patty asked as the two of them sat across each other on the kitchen table. "You sure had fun if I recall."

"Not going to the party. It's not that," Emily said shaking her head. "It was..."

Patty found herself aroused by the simple shaking of her friend's auburn hair. The way it moved and framed her beautiful face. What started as masturbatory experimentation, developed to lesbian sex in just days. Then it morphed into something more emotional. They now said "I love you" to each other in front of their husbands. Hell, they even made out in front of their spouses!

"It was what I liked there. The men I liked," Emily continued staring at her cup. "I liked some more than others."

"How?" Patty asked.

"Everyone seemed nice and no one was a bad lover really," Emily said. "But three stood out."

"Three!" Patty laughed. "Did you take notes?"

Emily chuckled nervously again looking away before replying.

"I liked your husband and Bob Mosswell," Emily replied looking up apprehensively.

"So, you liked the biggest dicks and one was black. Interesting," Patty replied. "Bob and my husband double-teamed me. I had Bob in my ass and Charles in my pussy. It was fantastic. But you had Charles the other night, you knew how he is."

"With those two it was definitely the size. And... "

Patty rolled her eyes.

"And what else? Or should I ask who else?"

Emily took a deep breath and looked up.

"Kent Burton," she blurted out.

"What about Kent?" Patty a bit perplexed. "I didn't get to try him out. What's so special about him?"

Patty searched her memory of the other night. She had seen all the men erect at one time or another. She had even touched Kent's cock when they played that "pick your husband's dick game." He was a bit on the thick side, curved upwards, but not overly big.

"He... he hit the right spots and was real good Patty. I think I came three times in the forty minutes we were together."

"I saw you two on the couch in the living room," Patty said. "What did he do that was so good?"

"He has a silver tongue for sure," Emily giggled looking at her smirking friend.

"I'll have to remember that when I see him at the next party," Patty snickered.

"It's more than that," Emily replied almost swooning. "He can fuck so well. But it's not the size of his cock. Its... he is thick and... he hits all the right spots..."

Patty watched her friend talk of Kent Burton as if she were... "Oh no", she thought.

"Oh... My... Gawd!" Patty said covering her mouth in feigned shock.

"What?" Emily said pulling back embarrassed.

Patty crossed her arms and looked back at her friend and lover... then shook her head.

"Oh Please...," she said. "You have a crush on him!"

"No, I don't!" Emily replied but even as she said it, she knew it was true.

"I know how you get Emily Porter. You have... had a crush on me," Patty said acting as if she was miffed.

Emily pursed her lips in an emotional and apologetic expression and reached out to hug her friend and lover.

"I have never stopped Patty. You know I love you. I even told Robert and he said he could tell. Honest. Cross my heart. Ask him."

Still, with arms crossed, Patty raised her palm at her friend in a "speak-to-the-hand" pose.

"I don't care what you told your poor husband, you hussy. The man is a saint to tolerate you. I know how you were with me... at first. Now you are gushing over that dork Kent because he made your pussy tingle?"

Emily smiled at her friend knowing when she was had.

"But it tingled so well."

"Better than Bob Mosswell's bigger dick?" Patty laughed. "I doubt it. I had him in my ass the same time as my Charles was filling my pussy! Girl, it doesn't get better than that. Did you have those two at the same time?"

"Well... not at the same time?" Emily replied. "I had your husband the other night and Bob gave me a go-around near the end of the night..."

"In your ass?"

Emily bit her lip and looked at her friend trying to both smile and act like she was ashamed.

"So, you had that big thick meat in you and still you are gushing over Kent?"

Emily nodded matter of fact like.

"He made me cum so sweet Patty. You should try him."

"Oh, don't worry, I will," Patty Trent replied. "I have to talk to Charles about us getting together with Kent and Sally Burton. She is a little fuck muffin. I swear she fucked half the men there and just flat ran out of time."

"She's not the only one Patty," Emily replied. "I think YOU and I ran out of time."

They both laughed at that.

"Explain to me how that works?" Patty asked thoughtfully.

"What?" Emily replied not sure what her friend meant.

"How we women could fuck half the men in one night and yet our men only got to fuck a few women."

"They... CAME, in a few women," Emily corrected her. "But they fucked more than they came."

"Hmm..." Patty replied with her finger on her chin. "I'll have to watch next time. But then I didn't take notes like you did."

Emily laughed.

"You'll be too busy fucking!"

"Yes, but I can multitask," Patty replied.

"Your idea of multitasking is getting double-teamed, getting airtight, or pulling a train you slut!"

"You say it like its bad," Patty replied with a smirk.

They laughed and then eventually settled to staring at each other. Beaming that special smile, they exchanged when alone.

Emily moved first coming toward the younger smaller woman. Patty was a bit shorter, but not by much. Used to looking up at Charles to kiss, being in Emily's arms came naturally to her. It was different for Emily who was more familiar with Robert's taller frame. But the two women had been lovers for some time now and had gotten used to each other's diverse sizes.

No other words were exchanged as the two women walked hand in hand to the Trent bedroom. Somewhere along the way, Emily's robe came off leaving her lithe figure naked in Patty's arms. Continuing their passionate kiss, their hands explored each other's breasts, behinds, and eventually their wet and willing pussies.

Falling on the bed in a practiced motion, they maneuvered so Patty was over Emily with one leg between the taller woman's spread wide thighs. Patty was soon alternating sucking Emily's breasts as her hips undulated so she could grind her wet pussy on Emily's. Both gasped at the arousal this brought them. Raising her head from the pillow, Emily gazed at her gorgeous younger friend sucking her nipples and twisting them with her fingers.

"Yeah... yes... like that... harder... suck them harder!"

Patty did as Emily asked bringing her friend to ecstasy from the sweet pain of having her nipples bitten gently and mauled expertly. A month or so ago they had been novices at female to female sex. But during that time, they had learned much from each other as well as the other women in the neighborhood. Especially that "Half-lesbo" as Emily called Jenny Peterson. The woman was married with grown children, but she sucked a mean pussy or fucked good with that strap-on. Ever since the lesbian party she had thrown Jenny was their recent mentor.

It did not take them long before they got close to their respective orgasms. Surprisingly, Patty who did most of the work came first and tensed as she gave out a deep cry. Emily could feel her friend's body spasm at the same time as Patty's face grimaced from her strong orgasm. Emily gave her friend some time while playing with her own clit, as she waited for Patty to get herself together.

"Suck my clit will you babe?" Emily asked seductively.

Patty did not need to be urged into it. In the last month, she had developed a liking to clit licking and pussy eating. In fact, Emily thought Patty was the best of the neighborhood women at giving pleasure to a woman. While they both loved fucking and cock they had jumped into their morning lesbianism bouts with gusto.

Emily had at first fought it.

"But I am not a lesbian," Emily had been saying over and over at first. As if admitting she was bisexual was something... what? Not wrong. Not exactly. Emily did not have any issues with bisexuality or full homosexuality between adults. It was that she thought if she admitted she was bisexual; it would somehow taint her love of men. Maybe? Not really.

***

Emily and Rob

While she was daily compelled to return to her next-door female lover, Emily was reluctant to tell her husband. Fearful that he would not understand she kept that part of her life to herself. But the guilt ate her up at nights. Like all couples, they both had never told each other 100% of everything in their lives. Usually, it had been small things of little consequence best left unsaid. To make up for her lesbian infidelity, Emily had increased the amount of sex she and her husband indulged in.

Yet what began as guilt-sex, progressed to a reawakening of her need for him. As the days passed, Emily had been herself hornier and needing what Patty could not give her. Something she craved from Robert. For some reason she could not explain, she found sex with "her man" more exciting as they stole moments from their grown kids to fuck in the house unobserved.

Or so they thought. But Elaine and Danny had been spying and videotaping them instead. They had even found out about Emily and Patty, videotaping them having sex as well. Oblivious to that, Emily had thrown herself into sex with her husband as well as her willing neighbor and stopped caring if she was bi.

What bothered her was her hiding her bisexuality from her husband. Yet try as she may, Emily could not find a way to tell Robert about her affair with Patty. The biggest reason was fear of his reaction. Not just that she was having sex with a woman. But that she had betrayed their exclusiveness vows. She had never done that to Robert. She had not even told him about the lesbian party across the street, leading to believe it had been a ladies' card game night.

Even seeing her husband having sex with that young slut, Cathy Burton had not given her the courage to come clean. Then came the invitation to the party at Jenny Peterson's house. Emily and Robert were invited, but how would she broach the subject?

It all came to a head the day Terry and John Carter went to the bank for a loan. In the ensuing conversation, Terry had made a blatant pass on Robert in front of her husband and said: "...we'll see you at the party."

Confused about the comment, Robert had returned home and told Emily what had happened. Realizing she could no longer hide things from Robert, Emily had confessed to sex with Patty regularly. She also told him about the lesbian party at Jenny's with Patty Trent, Tonya Mosswell, Terry Carter, and Jenny Peterson. Robert had listened patiently and asked one question.

"Were you ever with a man?"

"No. No man," she had replied.

Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,961 Followers
123456...8