Neighborly Relations Pt. 09.01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyway, getting back to our story, the woman climbed on top of me and rode me to the same rhythm as her husband fucked Sally. The woman kissed me and comforted me. Told me that everything would be OK. That Sally was only enjoying a different man, not a better man. That she was still mine and always would be. She told me that even as my cock reached her depths, she loved her husband, and no one would ever come between them.

"Before long," Kent continued. "I was too far gone and stopped paying attention to Sally and her lover. I focused like you said on the man's wife. Letting her ride, me was not enough. I had to have her in every way I could. I wasn't as good as I am now in technique. But at eighteen I had stamina and fucked her hard. I wanted her to squeal for her husband to hear.

"I think she sensed it and began grunting and moaning with each thrust. I would later find out she was not much of a screamer. In her natural state, she was more a hisser and hard breather. Then I heard her husband say to Sally..."

"Listen to how your husband makes my wife enjoy his cock," Sally picked up the story. "It hurt to hear that. That my new husband was pleasuring a woman the way he was to pleasure only me. The man I thought was only for me was with another. But then at the same moment, I was being royally fucked by this older man who knew how to play me like a finely tuned instrument.

"Watching Kent fuck the man's wife from behind, I spread my legs wider and hissed. 'Fuck me! Fuck me hard.' And the man did. I came watching my young husband as he slammed into the man's wife. As her face grimaced, I can still hear the sounds of Kent's groin slamming on her ass. I can still smell my juices as the man's thick cock rammed in me."

Sally stopped her narration and looked back at her husband whose eyes were beaming back at her. Emily and Robert looked at each other. She nodded to him then spoke.

"Robert, I felt that when you first fucked Patty last week. I was both jealous and proud of you. Jealous that the two people I love were connecting and I might lose you both. That I had just cum on Charles's dick was no longer in my mind. But... I got turned on watching you as much as I got when Charles fucked me to my first orgasm with another man in years."

Sally and Kent listened as the Porters bared their souls to each other. They knew how hard this was for them as they had been through it themselves.

"I had those feelings when I saw you with Charles," Robert replied. "But somehow, Patty held my hand and I got through it. Good thing you two didn't take that long. My heart couldn't take it. But yes, I couldn't wait to fuck Patty after. For you and Charles to see us. To... to make things..."

"Even?" Emily asked with a slight smile.

"Not really, more like... Right," Robert replied. "To make things right. But that didn't happen until way after. After you and Charles fucked again, and Patty and I were right next to you. Just like Kent said, when I turned and saw the look in your eyes."

Everyone got quiet.

"How about we take a bathroom break and come back," Sally said. "It's still early. You two decide how far you want to go. The bathroom is to the left. It's big enough for you both."

Robert was the first to stand offering Emily a hand she took. After a look at each other, Sally and Kent watched them go and stood to go to the upstairs bathroom themselves.

***

"What do you think of them?" Sally asked her husband. "I know you want to fuck her again and I want to fuck him too. He is definitely handsome."

This was not intimidation or jealousy talk by Sally. There was no intent to control her husband by her comments. It was part of their practiced honesty and openness. One they both shared after years of being swingers.

"It's harder for them than us," Kent replied. "They are over twenty years older than we were when we started. They are more mature about life than we were, but they also carry the burden of normal upbringing and social moral codes. They attend church on most Sundays. This must be a shock for them. Yet they must be sexually progressive to have jumped into the lifestyle so quickly."

"Well, our goal here is to make sure they adjust and not ruin their marriage," Sally added. "I don't care if I don't have Robert tonight. So long as no one's feelings are hurt to the point of irreparable damage. We have seen that before and I don't want to go through it again."

"I agree, Sally. But on the other hand, they need to come to terms with the fact that both will have sex with others, and they can't avoid seeing each other enjoying sex with someone else. It's one thing not to crowd your spouse in sex parties. But another to avoid seeing them with another because you haven't come to terms with it. That emotion can linger and cause more problems as they have more sex with others."

She finished peeing and wiped.

"All yours," Sally said standing.

***

After Emily peed, it was Robert's turn. She checked her make up as he finished.

"Here," she offered. "Let me wash it for you."

"Be careful," he said. "Sally had me on the edge all this time."

"Robert," she said as she gently dried him. He was almost fully hard again. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Are we staying?"

"Do you want to?"

She nodded to him.

"Robert, do you seriously think you and I can go back to our life before this week?"

He didn't need to think about it. He knew the answer and shook his head.

"That ship sailed Emily. I don't think either of us can go back. Life is short. Let's live it."

She smiled, hugged him, and held on.

"So, you're OK with me having sex with Kent?" she asked.

"You already have," he replied.

"Yeah, but... you will be there... looking."

"Emily, as soon as Sally lets me, I intent to fuck her and have her blow me. If she lets me, her ass is a legitimate target as they say in war movies. You will see it all in HD."

"OK, OK," she said. "Just remember, I will be a... what did you call it?"

"A legitimate target," Robert replied.

"Where did you get that phrase?"

"TV. Where do YOU get your catchy phrases?" he replied.

They chuckled at that comment knowing it was true. Then they hugged again.

"I want to grow old with you Robert Porter," she said before she kissed his neck and opened the bathroom door.

***

"So, let's see," Sally said. "So far the score is Porter men two, Burton men one."

Emily looked away for a minute out of reflex. Then she turned back hoping no one noticed... But Sally caught that.

"Emily... do you have something to tell us?"

Emily realized then that they may know. And if they did not, they would eventually find out and she would look like a fool. Definitely, a liar. Honesty, right? Honesty.

"I am pretty positive that I had sex with your dad, Kent," she said sheepishly biting her lower lip. But her eyes were smiling!

That brought a round of hoots and laughter by everyone. Including Robert!

"Not sure?" her husband asked incredulously. "How are you not sure?"

He was not upset. In fact, he seemed jovial and amused by it.

"I was... OK," she said scoffing before she spoke again. "I was on top of John giving him... head. OK, I was blowing him, and I heard Ralph behind me. He said something like eh... is this spot taken."

The others including Robert busted out laughing. Kent nodded and Sally pointed at him trying to control her laughter. She lost the battle.

"Yeah, that sounds like something dad would say," Kent said shaking his head.

"Then what happened?" Sally said then smacked her own head. "Listen to me. I know what happened, he said that once to me..."

She stopped realizing what she had said. Kent had this "oh well" look on his face as she shook his head at his embarrassed wife who leaned her head on Robert's chest. She was so small she was almost covered by his arm that came around to hug her. Only it didn't go around her waist. Because Sally reached back and moved his hand to her ass.

"Wait," Emily said looking back and forth between Kent and Sally. "You had... you and Daryl? You..."

When she looked at Kent, he was looking at her with a slight smirk and then nodded.

"Well, we kind of let the cat out of the bag when we showed up at a sex party our parents were at. But yes, our family is... closer than most."

"Sally," Emily asked again. "You and Daryl? How did that feel?"

"Well, you don't have to ask her how big it was then. You know already," Kent quipped.

The Burtons and Robert laughed, but he looked at his wife who got serious.

"I meant doing your father in law... isn't that incest?" Emily asked intrigued by the topic more so than she expected herself to.

"Not for us," Sally replied. "Darryl is no blood relative of mine. I married into the Burton family. I'm not his daughter."

Kent did not want any reference to his sister and her habits. It would complicate the conversation and he wanted to leave it at swinging, not incest.

"We can talk about that later," he said. "Let's stick to swinging for now."

"Right," Sally said backing up her husband. "So, what was the Burton count by you Porters?"

"You know you did two and I did two," Robert said.

"Wrong hun," Emily replied. "I did three. You forgot Cathy."

Kent shook his head at that feigning frustration.

"Sally, here we are the experienced swingers and the newbies have us beat. Is this what you meant by add to the score at the party Emily?"

She nodded to Kent and sat back proudly.

"We Porters are winning. Even when Robert fucks your wife, we will be ahead of you by one Burton. Two if women with women count."

Robert managed to get his hand under Sally's dress and found she was naked under it as the day she was born. Naked, shaved and wet! And quite receptive to the touch.

"We can't win," Kent said acting like he was doing the math. "There are too many Burtons and you are going through us like Sherman through Georgia. Where are your parents?"

That led to another round of laughs and catcalling.

"Mine are out of state and not likely to ever find out about this," Robert replied.

"Mine are in Florida," Emily said. "I could ask, but they may never talk to me again."

"Or thank you," Kent replied.

Robert laughed.

"I would love to see my mother in law at one of these parties sucking cock. Teach her to say I would never amount to anything."

Everyone laughed again. Including Emily who knew how her mother was. Eventually, they stopped; happily gazing at each other. Sally was the first to speak.

"You two can amuse yourselves as you already know each other," she told her husband and Emily who sat similarly. "I'm going to get acquainted with your husband Emily."

And that was that.

Emily smiled at Robert and that was all he saw of her for a while as Sally straddled him and planted her mouth on his. Her wavy blond hair covered his face gently teasing him as he felt her tongue invade his mouth. Almost instinctively, his hands rose to grasp and fondle her breasts over her sundress. They were surprisingly firm. Robert wondered if they were enhanced. But as his cock responded to her assault, the thought faded from his mind. All that mattered were her crotch rubbing his hardening cock, her hard nipples in his hands, and her warm wet lips and tongue kissing him. He had been worried about his wife and Kent, yet at that instant, he didn't even think of them.

"Your wife is ah... forward isn't she?" Emily said to Kent as they watched Sally and Robert kiss more and more passionately by the minute.

"Sally is a great girl," Kent replied. "But she has the sex appetite of a meerkat. I can barely keep up."

She took his hand in hers. It felt comfortable and relaxing. And again, surreal Emily thought. Here she was with a new lover holding hands as Kent's wife was making out with her husband Robert just feet away. When she looked up at Kent, she could not help but be surprised that instead of looking at her, he was staring at his wife and Robert.

"I am so proud of her," he said. "She is the best mother and wife. And when she turns loose the biggest slut in the room. I can watch her fucking for hours."

"You like watching her do that?" Emily asked as she saw Robert's hands roaming down Sally's back to her ass.

Almost instinctively, Emily's hand cupped the tent on Kent's shorts and massaged it. His eyes closed for a brief second then he opened them nodding in approval. Emily continued as he got harder.

"Oh yes!" Kent said almost mesmerized by the view. "Emily, I have to come clean. I am not just a swinger. I am a certified voyeur. I love watching people have sex as much as I love doing it. Especially my wife. Have you ever seen Robert with another woman yet? I mean from beginning to end?"

"Just once," she replied. "The Trents and us got together before the party. We all wanted to make sure we could perform with others around."

"Were you having sex with Charles as Robert was with... what's her name again?"

"Patty," Emily replied. "And you better learn her name mister if you want a crack at her cute ass."

Kent chuckled at that.

"Patty, Patty," he repeated with eyes closed. "Her name is now burned in my mind. So how did you watch?"

"Well, the boys tossed a coin for who would go first," she said with a scoff and eye roll while Kent smiled politely. "And Charles won. So, he and I went first."

"And Robert and Patty just watched?" Kent asked as Emily nodded in reply. "How did it feel for you? I mean to have sex in front of your man with another. Most men and women are shocked by it."

"It was shocking alright. Watching my man doing with my girlfriend what he was supposed to do only with me as Sally said earlier. At first, I wanted them to do it as quickly as possible. As if Robert having sex with Patty would negate my guilt of having sex with Charles. Of having enjoyed it and cum from it in front of my husband."

By this point, Robert had Sally's sundress pulled up over her waist to reveal her naked ass. Much to Robert's delight, Sally's choice to go commando felt so right as his hands grasped and massaged her perky derriere. Her braless state confirmed when Robert moved the straps of her sundress down her shoulders. It got hung up for a second and when it became apparent to them both, Robert reached back and lowered the zipper.

"Ah... those early swinging stress moments," he said nostalgically. "I remember them. Barely that is. You and Robert will get over that soon enough and not be shocked or get emotional about seeing each other with someone else."

"You think so?"

"I know so. Time and repetition take care of that. Not just watching the act."

"How so?"

"It's the going home with him. Or the next day when you go on living your lives together and he hugs you and kisses you and tells you that you are the only one in his heart."

Emily weighed that thinking of her closeness with Patty.

"I'm not sure my heart is only for him these days, Kent."

It was then that Kent finally stopped staring at his wife with Robert. It was clear that what Emily had said alarmed him.

"What do you mean by that?" Kent asked in a serious tone.

"I ah... "Emily said to collect her thoughts. Well, they said this lifestyle called for truth, and truth he would get. "I have feelings, deep ones for Patty Trent."

Kent stared back at her for a second and nodded. Was that disappointment she saw? Was his ego bruised it was not him? But... no. It was what she had expected to see. Instead, Kent's expression betrayed relief. Emily was relieved he was not jealous because of her revelation. Then he grimaced and opened his mouth to say something. He seemed to think better of it at first, but then he spoke.

"When you say you love your neighbor Patty," Kent asked. "What exactly does that mean?"

While they were talking, they missed Sally falling on her knees to unbuckle Roberts belt. In seconds she had unbuttoned and unzipped him as well. When Robert raised his hips, Sally pulled both his shorts and boxers off in one expert move. She smiled at Robert and the sight of his hard cock. His dick was just shy of seven inches, but it had a great shape. Nice and thick thought Sally as she took it in her hands.

"I meant that Patty and I are very close," Emily replied to Kent, herself oblivious to her husband's and Sally's play. "I mean we are not lesbians, but we love each other. Spending time with each other in bed and out. Our husbands know. We even hug and say I love you in front of them."

"I've heard of such relationships," he replied. "Even met some people in them. It's called polyamory."

"What does that mean?" she asked.

"It's a Greek-derived word used in sex lifestyles. It means loving more than one person. Some people in such relationships live with more than one person. Threesomes or even foursomes."

"You don't approve?" she asked.

"Oh no. I guess it's OK. I mean Sally is bi as well. I'm sure she will give you a workout if you have the time. She just doesn't form attachments with women. And I don't with men, so it's just she and I in our pact. We have plenty of people we love and have sex with. So, we're good. It's our way. You do it your way. I mean your husband and Patty's are OK with it, so no one is getting hurt."

Satisfied with his answer, Emily settled back with him to watch her husband and Sally. Seeing the blond woman's mouth bobbing on Robert's cock, she undid Kent's zipper. But Kent had more in his mind and pushed his shorts down in one move. He wore briefs that showed his hard package when Emily helped him undress.

"Take your dress off," Kent said. He did not ask or say it in a commanding way a dome would to his sub. It was just a matter of fact thing. Emily thought it the thing to do as well and lifted her dress up by the hem. By the time she had it off, Kent was stark naked on the couch still mesmerized by his wife's blowjob skills.

Robert barely registered the movement to his left, but when his wife pulled her dress over her head, he could not help himself but turn to look. Seeing Kent naked next to Emily no longer seemed as shocking as he would have thought. While younger than Robert by five years, Kent was not as fit. He had the body of a man who had been fit once and maintained it only through his job that was semi-physical as he was not the company boss. So, Kent's body did not intimidate him.

What intrigued Robert was Kent's cock. It didn't look that special. Not even close in size to Daryl Peterson's eight-inch dick, Bob Mosswell's eight-inch black cock. And not even close to Charles Trent's ten-inch monster. It looked not much bigger than his own almost seven-inch dick. Maybe Kent was over that magical mark that eluded Robert. So, he was not much bigger than him, Robert thought. It had to be the way he was shaped. Unlike his straight thick cock, Kent was curved up.

For some reason, Kent didn't notice Robert staring at his cock. He was too busy staring at his wife now stroking Robert's shaft and licking his head like an ice cream cone. But Emily did notice. Keeping her eyes locked on her husband's she took Kent's cock in her hand and began to stroke it.

Robert could not remember when he placed his hand on top of Sally's head to run his fingers through that wavy blond hair. But he was doing so when she took him back in her mouth taking his head deeper than before. Taking his eyes off his wife, Robert looked down as Sally's blue eyes looked back at him. In that instant, he forgot about Emily just feet away as she too lowered her head to take Kent's cock in her mouth.

The room was soon reverberating with sucking and slurping sounds as both women sucked each other's husband's cocks. Kent kept staring at his wife's mouth that was latched on to Robert's cock. He had lost count how many times he has seen her suck someone else's cock, let alone his. From family to outsiders, she had sucked and fucked men other than him since the night he and she had described to the Porters. What they had not told them was that the coupled who introduced them to swinging was his father and mother.

1...345678