Neighborly Relations Pt. 09.01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometime during their moment of reconnection, Kent came in his wife and they had their own moment. Having done this longer and more times, they recovered faster. It had been years since they had the same realization as Robert and Emily had just then. Leaving the Porters to themselves the Burtons left the room and went to the hallway bathroom to clean up.

Eventually, the Porters went to the master bathroom. Robert made sure he used mouthwash to gurgle. Emily took the opportunity to take a quick shower, coaxing Robert to follow her in. Even in a strange new house, they felt close to one another.

It was a weeknight and both men had work to go to next morning. Sally occasionally went to work at the Burton business to do bookkeeping. Tomorrow was part of her schedule. After some small talk and promises to do this again at the Porters, Emily and Robert bid their hosts good night and went home.

"I like them," Sally said. "I know you like her, and I like both of them."

"I know hun. I could tell by the way you reacted to Robert," Kent said as they got ready to sleep. "They will fit right in with our crowd. All these years we've known them and suddenly they came out of their shell."

"Some people never do Kent. Most are taught to detest the way our kind live our lives."

"Love you, hun. Good night."

"Love you too."

The bedspread was on the floor to be washed tomorrow. There were cum and other stains on it from both men and both women. The Burtons slept well that night.

***

During the drive home, Emily kept her hand on Robert's thigh. Both were silent each in their own thoughts. She had come four times earlier with Kent. It had been wonderful. His dick had hit all the right spots. Yes, it had been good, and she wanted to do it again with him. But...

But going home with Robert, that last fuck of the evening... something in all that made her think Kent was just a fleeting fancy.

***

Two nights later, the Porters got rid of their kids and invited the Burtons over for more fun.

It had been a near repeat of the first time. Only more so. They sat naked for drinks and the sex started almost as soon as the Burtons got there. Dinner was saved for later. While the men took a break to recharge, the women made out on the living room carpet. They gave each other orgasms and their husbands new hardons from the "we are not lesbian" show they put on.

Then they went upstairs to the Porter bedroom and fucked and swapped again. Only this time the men fucked each other's wife's ass. The woman had prepared themselves, so their colons were clean. After both men came, they went downstairs naked for a light dinner of tortilla soup and tacos. The women laughed at how many more times they came than the men while the men rolled their eyes and smirked to each other.

When the Burtons left to go home, Emily sat next to Robert who was having a beer and two more tacos. He had a beer for her ready as she fixed herself a bowl of soup with tortilla chips and hot sauce.

"Did you have a good time?" Robert asked.

"Yes," Emily said. "You bastard."

"What did I do?"

"You were right," Emily said taking a long pull from her beer bottle. "You knew that if you made a fuss and kept me from him, I would be infatuated for weeks and try to sneak around to see him."

"You would have?" he asked surprised.

"No Robert. It's one thing sneaking some pussy on the side. Another thing altogether to sneak around and fuck a man on the side and ruin what we have. I may get "crushes" on people, but I am not a moron to ruin our marriage. But the urge would have lingered, and I would have hated you from stopping me being with him."

"Never thought you would do that."

"Oh, stop patronizing me. I'm mad at you for being smart and strong all the time. But Robert, I need that from you. I just hope someday when you need me to be that for you, that I will be strong enough to help you through it."

"I'll hold you to that," Robert replied. "I'm human after all. I may meet my version of Kent one of these days."

They slept well that night. Better than in a long time.

***

I hope you enjoyed my homage to R_D_Eddy and his wonderful story. I wish he had continued and finished it. But what he left was inspiring in both the group-sex and incest genres. I have also thought of writing some chapters to end the story or continue it on. But that is at the idea stage and may not happen soon if ever. I may write an incest story that fits his narrative down the road. I know the exact place and time in the Eddy universe, but other projects mean that I won't get to it this year.

Warning. The rest is not about the story so much, but personal notes on swinging. Stop reading if you are not interested. You have been warned. LOL!

On a personal note. Why did this story intrigue me and why write this and this way?

Well, a bit of personal disclosure. I was a swinger during my first marriage. And as such, I know how it feels when you initially start swinging. People think the first time is the shock or your first party. Not so for me and my ex. We had our first encounter with another couple just like the Porters and Trents. Then we began attending a multi- couple group for swap parties.

The similarity of the Porters to my experiences probably endeared me to the story. As such I wanted to write not just the stroke part with the sex, but of the emotions and turbulence such a lifestyle brings to people at first. People who are new to it and trying to cope with the tsunami of raw emotions as they see their partner enjoy sex with others.

I hope you enjoyed it and learned something if you are interested in the lifestyle. I suggest you think about it before you jump in and talk, talk, talk and communicate with your partner first. DO NOT manipulate your partner into this. It will damage your relationship.

When I brought it up to my second wife, she was not comfortable with it. So, I stopped bringing it up. In time I realized that I was privileged to have experienced it.

FYI. My ex and I did not break up because of our swinging. We broke up because she chose to be a cheater even though she had open access to seven men other than myself. She told me it had nothing to do with how good our sex was. She got a thrill from cheating she did not get with me and the other seven men. The swinging didn't end us. Her selfishness did. And that can happen to a regular marriage.

Thanks for reading this part.

1...345678
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
bruceacimbruceacimover 3 years ago
Out Fuckin' Standin'...

Okay so I saw your story listed in the new stories and I said let's check this out because I read predominantly incest stories. I appreciate the forward in the story where you explain what you're doing from the previous author's work which I am not familiar with.

So I always look to see how long a story is before I commit time to it and I saw yours was eight pages no big deal but knew I couldn't do it all in one time frame. I did read the first four pages and then left off and came back two days later and read the final four pages. picking up the story after a brief hiatus my interest was still very high and keen and as I completed the story I was very enthused with what I had just read.

My enthusiasm is based not necessarily from the sex scenes though they were very good very well described and imo erotic. What I enjoyed most was how mature these two couples were in dealing with their needs wants desires fantasies and lusts while at the same time trying to balance this into their normal lives.

The dialogue imo was outstanding and beyond rational and mature. I have never been involved in the lifestyle though I would very much like to experience it along the same lines and with as much understanding as your characters have I could imagine myself easily having these same conversations. And because I could easily place myself in your story I became much more attached to the characters & the outcome.

Even though you are unsure if you're going to continue this because it could easily be left where it is I would encourage you to think long and hard about a continuation possibly bringing in more involvement between other family members.

Even though I am not at all familiar with your work if the rest of your stories are as well written as this I'm sure I will enjoy reading them just as much.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 3 years agoAuthor
FYI

For fans of stroke stories, that part comes in the second half. But there are references to Emily's escapades at the Peterson party earlier on and Emily's and Patty's morning sex ritual is early as well.

Had I scrubbed all the incest that was in the original series, this could have been a Group Sex story. But it would have changed the feel of the original. So there are incest flashbacks and references that made it an incest story as well.

I hope you enjoy it as is. I understand that I can't please everyone. Thanks for reading. I would appreciate constructive criticism or otherwise if you must. Let me know if you want more chapters in the future and if you want them to focus on specific characters and type of sex.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Son Lap Halloween Ryan's mom sat on his lap in the van and at the party.in Incest/Taboo
Aunt Cathy Ch. 01 Everyone is home from the cruise. Aunt Cathy has a surprise.in Incest/Taboo
My Sisters, Mom, and Me Ch. 01 Sisters make brother a great offer. Mom agrees.in Incest/Taboo
Mommy Daycare Ch. 01 Sibs and their mom start spending a lot of time naked.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories