Neighbors Board Games and Sex

Story Info
Scrabble takes a new turn.
1.3k words
3.67
7.3k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a rainy been a day, now a rainy evening and we are watching TV waiting for our friends to stop by for a few drinks and a game or two. Board games or so we thought or that was the original plan.

Steve and Pam arrive and we sit in the den laughing, drinking, having pizza and just talking.

Steve says, "Let's get the games started."

So, we have Scrabble. We're going to start with that. The deal of this interesting scrabble game is that if you cannot make a word of 4 letters or more you have to remove a piece of clothing.

I immediately say, "I need to put on more clothes." Everyone laughs and we start the game, no I did not put more clothes on. I was somewhat confident that I could do longer words than 4 letters. But the letters I drew, oh no!

We've never played quite this way, but we thought, why not. We've all been friends for some time so why not.

The game starts, we are all doing fairly well. Lots of laughs and fun then.........

I can only make a three-letter word, so off comes my sweater. My beautiful pink bra is a good sight for everyone, I hoping it confuses them enough to mess up a bit! So now Steve has to pass, so off comes his shirt. Nice chest, nipples, not hard, but they are there. I thought my pink bra would have helped harden them, we'll see. I'm trying to arouse everyone so I slowly rub the top of my tits. Pam now has a five-letter word. Damm.

But leans over to me and says, "may I", as she reaches to rub my tits with me.

I can feel my nipples getting hard and see that Steve's are as well. John now has a three-letter word and off comes his shirt. I see his nipples are hard, so I lean into him and lick them just a bit. He smiles. Its Pam's turn and she has to pass, and off comes her shirt. Oh my, she has on a very sexy black bra. I'm beginning to think, they truly had this all planned, but we are good with this. I am at least and thinking John is as well.

As the game goes on, we are all naked at this point. I have an idea; I go into the bedroom and bring in a few "toys".

"Now that there are no clothes to remove, let's work with these," I say laughing at the shocked look on everyone's face. But all are in agreement.

I am so excited just looking at everyone naked, I lube my cock and slowly insert it into my pussy. Pam now begins to fondle and lick and suck my tits. I am feeling so good, but need to make sure everyone is fully enjoying all of this.

I see both John and Steve, stroking their cocks, watching Pam and I.

We sensually kiss one another before we start with other exciting things to do. I take the cock from my pussy and lick it just a bit. I hear both of the guys let out a soft moan, now I know what they would like. But I'm not quite ready, so I lean Pam back onto back, lick the cock again and play with her pussy, stroking the cock along her pussy lips, she reaches up fondling my tits.

We are both enjoying all of this. As I situate myself to insert the cock into her pussy, she gently plays with her clit, I lean over just enough so that she can take my tits into her mouth and lick and suck my nipples and tits. OMG, this feels so wonderful. We both moan so loudly and we are both cumming. I can feel her pussy ushing the cock and her hips up and down.

Her other hand reaches over and begins rubbing my clit and finger fucking me. We both fall back and smile at our satisfaction. I remove the cock, and placed it near her lips, she licks it a bit and takes it from my hand.

She goes over to Steve and John and tells them, "Taste us, it is so good, we suck your cocks, now suck ours."

They both looked at one another and began to take turns licking and sucking the cock. Both obviously enjoying tasting us in a new way.

I tell them, "Now it's your turns."

We each go over to our partners and begin having our fun with them. I begin taking John's nipples in my mouth although they are already hard it feels so good to have his hard nipples on my tongue and sucking them. I'm beginning to excite myself again. My hand is stroking his hard warm cock.

I glance over and Pam is doing the same to Steve. Who knew a game of Scrabble could lead to this, but I'll think about that later.

I take my still wet cock and suck it again, I now, rub it along John's he is surprised but reaches down and begins to help me rub this along his cock. I had never done this before but apparently this is exciting to and for him, so I continue. Rubbing cock to cock and sucking his nipples.

He says, "Wait, Steve try this" and he hands Steve the cock.

Pam takes it first and sucks it herself then begins stroking this along Steve's cock. I am still fondling John's nipples and cock.

Steve now drips his precum on the cock, Pam slowly licks it off.

With that, I get up and get my other cock, why didn't I think of this before. I lube it just a bit and inert it into my pussy to get it tasting like me for John.

I now rub his cock with this my new cock and he takes it into his mouth for just a lick and suck then back to his cock. He is now dripping his precum on this cock. Both Steve and John are in awe that we would even think of this and how wonderful it really feels. (I must say that neither are gay or bi, but seem to be enjoying this.)

In unison both of the men cum, spurting and spraying all over our cocks and even reaching my tits. I take the cock from John's hand and lick it.

I put it to his mouth and tell him, "Enjoy licking and sucking the cock, you know ho much I do experience what I feel."

He looks at me and slowly begins to lick the cock and then takes it into his mouth again. At the same time, I rub some of his cum off my tits and massage his nipples with it and lick and suck his nipples.

It appears that Steve and Pam and doing almost the same, but we re each pretty much in our worlds enjoying ourselves.

John and I are licking my cock, Steve says to John, "would you like to lick this cock and have a bit of my cum."

Pam hands John the cock and I had her John's to give to Steve. Both of these men look at one another and lick and suck the cocks.

We are all enjoying licking cum off of their cocks and ours.

Once they are all cleaned, we all just lay back hold our partners and thinking of how the evening, or game night went. Not what any of us expected. But an amazing night, with hopefully more to be had.

We all need to relax in a nice shower, so we go to the master bath as they go to the guest bath. Enjoying cleaning John up and getting excited again, but relaxing, this has been one phenomenal night.

We're all back in the den, Steve and Pam redress, John and I in our robes.

We all kiss one another good night and make plans for the following week.

I tell Steve, "Let's do a different game next week, I will never play scrabble again without thinking of this evening!"