All Comments on 'Neighbors Ch. 09'

by betaboy84

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
GoddessMiasLoserGoddessMiasLoseralmost 3 years ago

Thank you for another chapter, your work on this story is amazing!! A couple lines that really struck me:

“Glancing over at Amber in the seat next to me, I thought that it was all worth it.”

He is a true submissive, he is enjoying all that Amber does to him.

And:

“If you're brave tonight I might let you take Sarah and I to lunch tomorrow. We normally meet every Wednesday and I'll consider letting you come along. Ok?"

With that, she gave my arm a quick squeeze and got out of my car.”

She “might” let him take Sarah and her to lunch. She’ll “consider” letting him come along. Even when Christ is sacrificing for her, she’s still not sure she’ll reward him. That is a wonderfully dominant character, great writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can't wait until he sees Sarah again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You keep doing Amazing WORK!!!

This story is one of the best ever, and I am eager to see where you take this next.

simonwingtipssimonwingtipsalmost 3 years ago

Most excellent. I look forward to further chapters!

frankjohnson2448frankjohnson2448about 2 years ago

More Ms Sutton, please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetaboy84@betaboy84
Hello everyone, I’m overwhelmed by the support for my story, “Neighbors”. I wanted to let everyone know that I am still writing, but life has gotten rather busy and I’m not able to keep up the pace I had for the first thirteen chapters. Please bear with me and I’ll get them up...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Neighbors Ch. 08 Previous Part
Neighbors Series Info