Neighbors Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reflected on my situation with the two of them on the drive back to Amber's. Between them, they controlled me sexually, financially, and physically. Amber seemed seriously about not allowing me to come again, and the prospect was both terrifying but also oddly electric. I was fully aware that the chastity cage was somehow subtly reprogramming me to derive pleasure from serving them, and I wondered idly how strong that drive would become after being denied sexually for weeks or even months. I shivered. Sarah had showed at lunch how quickly and easily she was adapting to having full control over me physically, and I winced as I remembered how I had sent her two hundred and fifty dollars due to my negligence yesterday and tardiness today.

All in all, it seemed like the wisest move I could make was to be as proactive as possible and keep them happy with me. Sighing, I knew what I should do. I was looking forward to at least an hour or so or relaxing tonight before my brutal workout tomorrow but I saw that slip away.

After I pulled Sarah's car in front of Amber's house, I got my phone out and called an Uber. As I waited, I got a trash bag from my house and carefully went through all of the papers and trash in Sarah's car. I didn't want to throw away anything useful. There were a handful of hair ties, a hair brush and quite a bit of old workout clothes, including some ratty t shirts, a few jog bras, two pairs of yoga pants, and finally three panties. Two white thongs and a black one. I figured that was the only thing she could wear under her tight yoga pants. I felt the material reverently between my fingers, realizing that it was recently between her legs - covering her pussy and nestled in her muscular ass. I day dreamed briefly about what she would look like wearing nothing but the thong - her small but pert breasts pointing forward and her flat stomach, with a hint of abs showing. My cock tried to swell at the vision and I immediately groaned in discomfort as the dull spikes dug into my attempted erection.

I carefully carried her clothes into my house and set them in the laundry room. I put the shirts, yoga pants and jog bra in the washing machine. I hesitated, then added the panties. Amber had instructed me to hand wash her lingerie, but I wasn't sure if Sarah would like that. I decided to play it safe and let the machine do it. As soon as I started the machine, the Uber driver pulled into my driveway.

I gave him the address of Rossino's and we drove the twenty minutes in silence. I had to admit, it felt sort of nice to be the one driven around for a change. After I paid him, I climbed into Amber's nice clean car and drove home, parking it in her driveway.

By now it was almost eight thirty. I got out my vacuum cleaner and vacuumed out Sarah's car and washed the windows and dashboard. I put everything that looked important except for her clothes in a small bag and put it on the front passenger seat. Then I knocked on Amber's door.

A few seconds later she answered, still in her t shirt and pajamas. The TV was still on but playing silently. I saw Sarah stretched out on the couch, obviously either asleep or passed out. Her legs were splayed apart, and I could see up one leg of her short pajama bottoms, revealing a faint hint of white panty between her legs. I remembered handling her thong just minutes before and felt my penis struggle against the cage.

Amber put her finger to her lips and motioned me to come inside. I closed the front door behind me quietly.

She took the car keys from me silently and put them on the sofa table near the door. Then she stood and regarded me for just a few seconds, seemingly making up her mind about something. She walked up to me and put her arms on my shoulders, for all the world like she was going to pull me in for a kiss. My heart thumped so loudly I was sure she could hear it.

Instead of a kiss, she put her mouth to my ear. Her breasts were pushing on my chest through the thin fabric of her t-shirt and I could feel the faint orbs of her nipples.

Her warm breath fell on my ear as she whispered "How was your date with Ms. Sutton?"

I reddened with the memory of last night - both the pain and the shame of her seeing me naked except for my steel chastity cage. I found my mouth was right next to her ear and I whispered back, careful not to wake Sarah.

"Difficult and painful, miss."

Amber chuckled in my ear. I shivered slightly at the feeling of her breath so intimately against my neck. I longed to put my hands on her - if I could just put them on her hips or even her back it would seem like we were embracing. I slowly raised my hands up, anticipating the feel of her under my hands.

She slowly and almost imperceptibly shook her head as she felt my arms move.

"no...my little bank doesn't touch me without permission."

I moaned in frustration and slowly let my hands fall back to my sides.

"She called me today. I'm having dinner with her tomorrow" she continued. "She saw your little cage, didn't she?" She laughed quietly.

I nodded.

"She had like a million questions for me...mostly though she just kept saying how she admired it" she chuckled again. "Now what did she do to you? She didn't say and I wasn't sure how to bring it up."

I winced again at the memory.

"She...she caned me, miss."

"Oh my god!" Amber shouted, pulling her head back, startled, to look me in the eye. Immediately she covered her mouth and glanced at Sarah. Her friend shifted slightly but didn't seem to wake.

"Oh my god!" Amber repeated, in a whisper. Her eyes searched my face.

"Did it...did it hurt?"

"Yes..." I breathed. "It hurt a lot."

Amber chewed her lip for a second in indecision. Finally she whispered "Show me."

I paused. My face turned red at the thought.

"Um...are you sure?" I whispered back.

She nodded.

I glanced over her shoulder at the still-sleeping Sarah.

"Here?"

She merely nodded again, with an expression that seemed both apprehensive and eager.

I slowly turned around and reached down. I unzipped and unbuttoned my pants, and and suppressing a groan of shame, I lowered my pants down to my knees. I felt Amber lift up the back of my shirt, exposing my bruised and beaten ass.

"Oh my god..." I heard her gasp. There was almost a minute of silence while she surveyed the damage to my rear.

I hissed in sudden pain. She was lightly tracing one of the marks with her fingernail. It felt like fresh fire blooming from the traces of the cane.

"My poor bank..." She whispered in my ear, leaning forward slightly.

"Hold up your shirt."

I reached down and did as she asked, awkwardly holding my button down shirt up around my middle. I felt awkward and humiliated, standing with my pants around my knees and my shirt pulled up. I reflected that it was similar to my state of undress with Ms. Sutton last night. At the same time, I felt my penis surge in an attempted erection - Amber had never touched me in such an intimate place before.

I gasped in pain again. Now that she had both hands free, she was lightly running her fingernails up and down my butt.

"Please...please miss..." I hissed, trying to keep my voice down to avoid waking Sarah.

"Shhhh..." Amber's voice whispered in my ear. "I'm just trying to make it feel better...I'm so proud of you"

I was almost dancing from foot to foot, trying to do anything to stop the fresh tracks of pain criss crossing my damaged skin.

"My little bank took all of this, and you did all for me, didn't you?"

I nodded.

"Yes miss...now please...please stop"

She ignored me, continuing to lightly scrap her fingernails up and down my cheeks. At the same time I was cringing in pain, I was acutely aware of her breasts pressed firmly into my back as she rested her chin on my shoulder. I thought I felt the faint outline of her hardening nipples.

I couldn't help it - holding my shirt with my left hand I reached behind me with my right to try to move her slowly torturous fingernails off of me. She responded by digging them sharply into my tender flesh. I cried out as a flare of pain struck me. Amber hissed into my ear.

"Shut up, bank. Hands in front."

She kept digging her nails in until I moved my right hand to join my left, holding up my shirt to give her access to my injured skin.

"If you wake up Sarah, I swear I'm going to paddle you right on top of these marks left by Ms. Sutton. Do you want that?"

Mutely, I shook my head. I struggled to control my rapid breathing.

She continued lightly scratching my skin.

"I love how I can make you react so much with just the slightest touch" she hissed, digging in a fingernail to demonstrate. She chuckled softly as my body tensed and my breath caught in my throat.

"I really didn't know Ms. Sutton was going to be quite so...severe" she continued. "I feel like you did so good for me and now I should give you a reward. Would you like that?"

Wordlessly, I nodded. I found it difficult to think - her nails were torturing me but at the same time I was thrilled by her touch - my cock hurt almost as much as the cane marks across my backside as it tried uselessly to swell, only serving to injure itself on the spikes inside the tube.

"Let me think for a minute."

She began slowly but instantly pinching my bottom. I clenched one hand over my mouth, fearful of crying out and waking Sarah.

After another minute of slow silent torture, she whispered again. I could almost hear the smile in her voice.

"How about if I let my little bank sleep in my room with me? Would you like that?"

I frantically nodded my head up in down. I could scarcely believe my luck, but also I was desperate for her to stop toying with my injured flesh.

With one last pinch, Amber stepped away from me with a reluctant sigh.

"You can pull your pants up now."

Relieved, I bent over and pulled my underwear and pants up, wincing as they slid over my bottom. Turning, I found Amber grinning at me. I could tell now that her nipples were indeed hard - they made perfect small circles in the front of her t shirt.

"Go to my bedroom and stand in the corner. I'm going to lock up and brush my teeth and put a blanket over Sarah."

I did as she said, noting that her room was already fairly messy. I pressed my nose in the corner and clasped my hands behind my back.

Several minutes went by before I heard Amber come into the room. I heard the springs of the bed creak slightly as she climbed in. I could hardly breathe - I was imagining holding Amber as she slept, or maybe even making out. It was possible, I thought with a sudden flash, that she had my chastity key here somewhere - maybe she got it from the bank before lunch.

I heard the click of a light, and then another flick of a switch. The room was in darkness except I could see a faint glow in my peripheral vision. I heard the sound of a page being turned.

She had turned on a reading light and was reading! I shivered slightly. I felt completely used - as if I was an inanimate object she had placed in the corner and then forgotten. I started to get a sinking feeling that I wouldn't be snuggling with her in her warm bed.

Minutes went by. I couldn't tell how long. I started counting the sound of her page turns. After I counted over thirty, I heard her sigh.

"Ok, you can turn around now."

I saw that she was sitting up in bed, a book balanced on her knees. Her beautiful hair was tousled and falling over her shoulders onto the bedsheets that covered her up to her chest. She was still wearing the same T shirt she had on earlier.

Without looking up from her book, she pointed to the foot of her bed.

"You may lie on the floor there and sleep."

I felt myself shake slightly with pent up frustration. The woman of my dreams was just feet away from me in bed, and I wanted nothing more than to be with her.

With a frown, Amber looked up.

"Did you think you were going to sleep in bed with me?" She said, a slight mocking tone in her voice.

I nodded, looking down in embarrassment.

I heard her laugh softly.

"Oh, bank...the ideas you have sometimes." She set her book down and settled into her bed. "You should be thrilled I'm letting you sleep in the same room as me, even if it is on the floor. Aren't you excited?"

I nodded.

"Yes miss Amber...thank you so much."

I discovered to my dismay that I WAS actually thrilled. To sleep at the foot of such a beautiful woman was a privilege I wasn't sure I had deserved. I sank to my knees and laid down. Her bedroom had hardwood floors. There was a small thin carpet under her bed, but it only extended a few inches past the bottom. Sleeping on my back after Ms. Sutton was out of the question in my comfortable bed, much less on the unforgiving floor, so I curled up on my side.

Amber clicked off the reading light and gave a small sigh of contentment as I could hear her snuggle into her warm bedding.

"Good night, little bank" she called out in that same mocking tone.

"Good night, miss Amber" I responded, not sure what else to say.

"I know you have to wake up early - I doubt that will be a problem on the floor" she laughed. "Just let yourself out. I expect Sarah will leave at some point during the night. Don't wake me up - I get cranky in the morning."

"Yes miss" I said. I took out my phone and set my alarm anyway, making sure it was on vibrate.

I settled in as much as possible on the hard floor. I was listening to the unfamiliar sounds of the new house. I thought I could barely make out Sarah's breathing down the hall. The AC kicked in and I could hear the refrigerator gurgle as it made some new ice.

I gradually became aware of a soft sound. As if something was gently rubbing on cloth. I held my breath and listened more carefully. Oh my god...it sounded like Amber was quietly masturbating in the bed above me. I could hear the slow rub of her fingers on her panties, muffled by the thick sheets. It went on for several minutes as I held my breath to listen. I heard her breath quicken as the rubbing sound slowly increased in speed and volume. I suppressed an agonizing groan. Both of my hands went to my crotch, where they sought to find any place they could give pleasure to my trapped penis. All they felt was the cold steel prison. I balled up my hands in frustration as the points dug in my cock. I could do nothing but listen as Amber's breathing sped up and became quiet short gasps. I heard her grab a pillow, and suddenly her low moans were muffled, as if she was holding it over her mouth to stay quiet. It was pure agony to me as I listened to her pleasure herself for minute after minute. Eventually her gasps rose to a muted crescendo and I heard her jerk suddenly in bed. The pillow slid again and I heard a low sigh of contentment. Minutes later her slow, regular breathing told me she was asleep.

I lay on her uncomfortable floor, a tense frustrated wreck, for hours before I was able to catch a few minutes of sleep.

12