All Comments on 'Neighbors Ch. 14'

by betaboy84

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
CornixCornixalmost 3 years ago

Another great addition to this epic tale, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you again for this wonderfull update! Becoming to like Sarah more and more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love these stories. I wonder how many beutiful women bank will end up working for, how much money until he's broke, and how long he can continue these long grueling work hours with little to no sleep.

KeeperonKeeperonalmost 3 years ago

Can’t be long before he’s on clean up duty. Thought Sarah may have wiped herself before throwing panties in water bowl.

5 stars from me!

BetaCuckLoserDeniedPussyBetaCuckLoserDeniedPussyalmost 3 years ago

Great chapter! I think it’s fantastic that Sara has turned into a Mistress, it was a great scene with bank in her closet while she was with a real man. This also caught my attention:

"Better hurry on home, bank. He'll be here any minute." She said with a mischievous smile.

I took a deep breath. It was bad enough preparing their dinner, making up her bed and helping her pick out her lingerie. Now that it was actually time to leave her to her date it seemed almost impossibly cruel. I knew I had no claim on her sexually but everything about this just seemed to go against societal norms and expectation. We both knew she was going to be spending most of the night fucking Justin in the bed I made for them. I tried not to picture her naked body in his strong arms as she moaned on his apparently huge cock. I couldn't suppress a shudder of frustration.

She was still smirking at me as if she knew exactly what I was going through.

"Aw...is my little bank jealous?" She said in a sweet sympathetic voice.

She walked up to me and stroked my cheek with a finger. I shuddered again. The chastity cage was re-wiring my brain to think of even the slightest touch from Amber to be sexually charged.

"Does my bank wish it could fuck me silly tonight, instead of Justin?"

I gulped and nodded.

She looked pointedly down at my crotch and then back up to lock eyes with me.

"Well, we both know why that won't happen, right?"

She was pushing my buttons again, making me feel both aroused and profoundly embarrassed. I wondered if my brain was making these connections now - that embarrassment and humiliation and frustration were actually synonymous with arousal, since those emotions only seemed to happen together.

My throat was suddenly so dry I could only manage a whisper.

"Yes miss."

She patted me on the head.

"Good bank. Are you sorry about your...little situation? You should probably apologize to me for it. I mean, I don't think I would sleep with you anyways, but at least I'd have the option if I was feeling charitable."

I swallowed again. She was tracing her finger on my cheek again and searching my face carefully, as if watching for every tell of emotion that I was feeling.

"Yes miss. I'm sorry."

"For what, bank?"

I closed my eyes. My lips moved for a few seconds before I could get out the words.

"For having a small penis. I...I'm sorry if it inconveniences you."

I opened my eyes. She was looking at me and nodding slowly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this is an amazing series..love how it has progressed, and can't wait to see what happens next..really looking forward to this new chastity device that Amber has planned, also loving Sarah's progression.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this series, waiting for a new chapter is like waiting for the next episode of your favourite Netflix/Amazon/Disney show! In fact lets get it made by Netflix! ;-)

I thought Sarah was potentially looking at Chris as possible boyfriend material (after she had built him up of course)!

Chapter 14 has changed all of that!

Can't wait for the next instalment, congratulations on creating a fantastic series please keep the chapters coming :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please add a new chapter!

This is great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You gotta continue man. You have promised us so much

I personally can't wait for monday, when chris has to wake up at 5:30 am to first clean the gym for Sarah, then work out, pay her, go to work, run, get a new smaller cage and gets tormented even more by Amber. And then the day after he has to pay so much money to Sarah as penalty. Great stuff.

slv4herslv4heralmost 3 years ago

In my mind Amber looks like Princess Violette. @missviollette on Twitter. Med length brown hair and gorgeous as the author describes Her in the first chapter haven’t decided about Sarah yet? Any ideas?

slv4herslv4heralmost 3 years ago

Oops. The Twitter is @themissviolette. Dead ringer for Amber. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You should focus more on the findom aspect of it; how as Chris gives up more and more of his money to Sara & Amber, their lives change radically. Chris becomes poorer and poorer, as the girls become richer and richer. Sara and Amber can force Chris to buy them both expensive new cars, they begin to wear expensive jewelry, designer clothes, shoes and handbags, they pamper themselves at spas, and take "girls trips" at luxury resorts (where naturally Chris is brought along to serve as their personal servant). The contrast between their decadent lives of leisure and luxury and Chris's life of poverty and servitude would do well to amplify the inequality between them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More please … pleeeeeease!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can't wait for more of this story! Best findom writing on Literotica for sure! I literally check back every day for updates.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for this great story and putting in the work to write it so well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please continue please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Chris definitely needs a smaller chastity device… :) oh my, I can't wait to read on!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

love this story so much!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is this story abondoned?

betaboy84betaboy84almost 3 years agoAuthor

Not abandoned! Just need more time between chapters. Hope everyone will be patient…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Betaboy84 Can u atleast give us a hint when next chapter will be uploaded or a deadline. Im in here checking everyday...Cant wait...I want it. NO! I crave it:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I check this everyday hoping for an update lol

Payne_HallPayne_Hallalmost 3 years ago

I just had to say that I simultaneously love this story and can’t read any of it because it depresses me. It feels like I should see this guy’s face with Sarah McLachlan playing in the background somehow, but I love it too because it will randomly show up in places for the comments by the cult following it has accumulated.

And that makes me happy. Lit readers are the best and keep writing if you get a chance because it’s just delightful by some vicarious excitement even if I can’t get into the story :).

betaboy84betaboy84almost 3 years agoAuthor

Soon! Hopefully in 4-5 days. Thank you all for being patient.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you Betaboy84 for the update! I've been checking this commentpage every day :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for these amazing stories! Not patient but trying to be :-P

titans2138titans2138almost 3 years ago

I really hope this story continues. I often check around midnight when the new stories post hoping there will be a new chapter. I've sort of given up at this point and reread chapters once in awhile. I always forget how good the story is. Thanks for your time and effort. I hope you'll write something in the future, if that's what you want to do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetaboy84@betaboy84
Hello everyone, I’m overwhelmed by the support for my story, “Neighbors”. I wanted to let everyone know that I am still writing, but life has gotten rather busy and I’m not able to keep up the pace I had for the first thirteen chapters. Please bear with me and I’ll get them up...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Neighbors Ch. 13 Previous Part
Neighbors Series Info