Neighbors Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes miss. Please do."

She laughed.

"I'm sure Claire would be more than happy to see us come back. I think she made more on commission that day than she does in a week."

Amber swung her legs off of my back, placing them on the floor in front of her. I admired the shape of her bare legs, and followed them up to her thighs. She kept her legs pressed tightly together or I'd be able to see her panties from my place on the floor.

"Get up off the ground now, bank."

I groaned slightly with effort as I picked myself up. As I straightened, I felt a renewed ache in my groin and almost doubled over at the pain emanating from my damaged testicles. I pressed my hands into my thighs, trying to breathe through the pain. Amber was looking at me curiously.

"Balls still hurt?"

I nodded, temporarily unable to respond. The pain came in waves still, even thirty minutes or more after she had repeatedly kicked them.

"Hmm." She responded, shrugging disinterestedly. "Listen. There's still the matter of you arriving over two hours late this morning."

I paled. I was hoping that she had forgotten about that, or that her sixteen kicks to my balls sufficed to punish me for that as well.

"Yes...yes miss. I'm so so sorry" I managed to say, finally able to straighten fully.

She nodded.

"Yes, I'm sure you are. Nevertheless, I can't allow that sort of behavior, can I?"

I stared at her feet.

"No miss. You're right of course."

"Good bank. Hand me your pants."

Startled, I looked up. She had returned her attention to my laptop, and was scrolling around again. I walked over to where I put my pants earlier when she told me to strip, and handed them to her. She took them absentmindedly.

"Now go fetch me a glass of wine."

Even more confused, I went to her kitchen and got a bottle of white out of her fridge and poured her a glass. Maybe my punishment was just to do a few simple errands for her, I thought desperately - after all, I had already suffered enough tonight....

I brought her the glass. She pointed to a coaster on the coffee table, and I carefully set it down. I was acutely aware again of my nakedness in front of her. It took a massive amount of control to not try to cover myself with my hands all the time. It was also incredibly humiliating that she seemed to barely notice.

Amber snapped her fingers and pointed at the floor at her feet.

"Down."

I quickly sank to my knees. Amber looked up from her screen to smile at me in amusement.

"You're really getting good at following directions, bank. And it's only been a couple of weeks."

She laughed and stretched out her arm, picking up her wine glass. She took a leisurely sip, enjoying the taste.

"Imagine how good you'll be in a year."

I shuddered. I wasn't sure if I could keep up this level of intensity for that long.

"My perfectly trained, absolutely obedient little bank."

Amber laughed again, and handed me her wine glass.

"Hold this."

I dutifully accepted the glass and held it up for her while she picked up my pants. She reached in the back pocket and removed my wallet.

I swallowed as she opened it and rifled through, pulling out cards and and examining them before returning them.

"Ah...here we are" she said, holding up two of my credit cards. My eyes were glued to them as she slowly set them down on the couch next to her. She reached out and took her wine back from me, savoring another small sip as she settled back into the couch.

"Now, for your punishment."

I looked up at her with wide eyes.

"You're going to give me a foot rub for two hours and fifteen minutes- the same amount of time that you were late."

I nodded, relieved. It was incredibly arousing to stroke and rub her perfect feet and catch small glimpses of her legs and thighs. I thought that the spikes in the chastity tube would start to hurt after that much time, but still I was getting off easy.

"And during that whole time, I'm going to be doing some online shopping." She winked at me as I looked at my credit cards lying on the couch in horror.

"...with your credit cards, of course."

"Miss...." I breathed, suddenly feeling dizzy with a combination of fear and excitement.

"That's right" she said. "You'll be at my feet while I'm up here on the couch spending your money. And I can really do a lot of damage to your cards in two hours, can't I?"

I nodded mutely.

"It's perfect, really. It's your computer. And your cards. And I'll have all of the items delivered to your house. So I doubt there will be any questions at all about fraud."

I nodded again. She was right - there would be no reason for my credit card companies to question any of the purchases.

"And when they arrive you'll bring them over immediately, of course. If I have to go next door to get my own packages, I'll have to charge you an inconvenience fee."

I nodded again, still unable to formulate coherent speech.

"Ms. Sutton takes care of most of my clothes now, but there are always cute outfits I can find online that she can modify...not to mention shoes, perfume, purses, accessories...oh, and jewelry!"

I groaned aloud at the though of her buying expensive jewelry on my card. Amber stretched out again and put her wine glass down on the coffee table.

"Now. Shall we begin?"

For the next two and a quarter hours I knelt and rubbed her feet, pausing only a few times to refill her wine glass, as she relaxed and browsed on my laptop. Time seemed to flow in a tiny trickle, as I realized with horror just how much shopping and purchasing a determined person could do in a span of one hundred and thirty five minutes. Every once in a while she'd use the keyboard for a minute or two, and reach for a card, carefully typing the numbers in. I had no idea if she was using one card the whole time or switched to the other - I didn't have a good view from my kneeling position. The credit limits on those cards were terrifyingly high, and even with my income they could potentially take months to pay down. Other than occasionally letting out a sigh of pleasure and switching her feet, she ignored me.

At one point her cell phone rang, and she indicated for me to fetch it for her. I did, and returned to my job at her feet. She glanced at the phone and smiled before answering.

"Hey girl! How's it going?"

I couldn't make out the whole response but I could hear enough to recognize the voice. She was talking to Sarah. I swallowed.

"Oh, nothing much - just hanging around doing some online shopping." Amber winked at me as she said this.

"Yeah, he's still here. Rubbing my feet at the moment, actually."

More indecipherable words. Amber scowled down at me.

"Bank - you didn't rub Sarah's feet last night like you promised? Wow...."

Another interjection from Sarah.

"Right - he's not good for much else, that's true." I felt my face go red. "Hey I'm glad you called - what are you doing Friday night?.... Ok.... great....nothing elaborate, but I wanted to have a get-together at my house - just the girls....right...I was thinking of inviting Claire, what do you think? Did you two have a good time last night?.... Oh sweet. Well, bank is getting his new special cage this week" Amber winked at me again and my my eyes dropped to the floor. I had almost forgotten that I was getting a new chastity cage tomorrow. "...and I sort of wanted to have a little celebration...oh no don't be silly, I'll have bank take care of all that...Ok perfect!" Amber beamed at me. "Say eight o'clock? Oh and why don't you and Claire plan on spending the night - that way we can drink and not have to worry about getting home...awesome - can't wait! See you soon!"

Without looking at me, Amber set aside her phone and turned her concentration to my laptop.

After what seemed like an eternity, she closed my computer and stretched. This motion did intriguing things to her chest and I watched, entranced, as her breasts rose and fell under her sundress. She reached for her wine glass and drank the last bit in the glass as she finally looked down at me.

"That was a lot of fun, shopping with someone else's credit cards." She smirked down at me. I couldn't help but notice that she used the plural - I fervently hoped that was just metaphorical.

"Did you have fun as well, little bank?"

I nodded, uncertain what she wanted me to say.

"Uh...yes miss...I mean, I enjoyed rubbing your feet, but..."

"But what?" She said, obviously toying with me.

"Um...It was...intense...knowing you were spending my money."

She laughed and pulled her foot out of my hands.

"I bet. Next time you're late, maybe I'll invite some friends over and we can all go shopping on your dime. Would you like that?"

I shook my head.

"No miss."

Her expression became suddenly serious,

"Then don't fucking be late, bank."

She stood up suddenly.

"You still have chores to finish, and it's getting late. I'm going to get ready for bed."

She turned and walked down the hall, heading for her bathroom. I struggled to my feet, feeling my muscles tight and cramped after kneeling for so long. Wearily, I made my way to the list of chores sitting on the kitchen counter and took stock. It was nine thirty in the evening, but I only had five chores left to do. I suddenly noticed I was still stark naked save for the chastity cage and started to gather my clothes. I paused. I couldn't believe I was even having this thought, but Amber hadn't told me I could get dressed. The chastity cage, along with near constant teasing by both Sarah and Amber, were reconditioning me in so many ways, I realized. Sarah punished me last night for pausing when she ordered me to take off my clothes, which led directly to Amber punishing me financially for being late for my chores today. Amber had even commented today how obedient I was becoming. But those were all responses to direct orders. This was something new - I was hesitant to take an action that I hadn't received permission to do. Regretfully, I carefully folded my clothes and set them on the arm of the couch before I went to the closet for the cleaning supplies.

It was a new level of humiliation for me, cleaning naked. I was constantly aware of my exposure as Amber puttered around her house, ignoring me but always seemingly nearby. I couldn't make up my mind if it would be worse if she was leering at me and making humiliating comments. Ignoring me was cruel in it's own way - as if it hardly mattered to her if I was wearing clothes or not. I tried to imagine what I would do if there was a naked woman cleaning my house, on her knees or bending down constantly. It would be impossible for me to ignore, that's for certain. Her disinterest slammed home my realization that my role for her wasn't sexual in nature. She certainly seemed adept at using MY sexual needs for her interests, but this was a one-way street.

Around eleven PM, I was finishing up the last chore - cleaning and scrubbing the interior of her fireplace. I was sure she hadn't used it since moving in, so the old soot and grime must have been from the previous owner. As I stood and stretched my sore muscles, Amber called me into the kitchen.

As I approached her, I was painfully aware of how dirty I was. My hands, arms, legs, and even my face had smudges of soot from my last chore. Amber glanced at me in amusement as she glanced down at my chastity cage, clearly trying to contain her laughter. I felt my face go beet red.

She had my laptop open on the counter in front of her and motioned me over to take a look. I caught my breath. She was logged into my bank account and was on the transfer page. It looked like she had one set up - a transfer from my bank account to hers. She had typed in all of her account numbers and the amount - eleven thousand one hundred dollars. All that remained was to click the "send" button. I slowly exhaled.

I jumped as I suddenly felt Amber's body pressing against mine. She had come up behind me as I stared at the computer screen, and I felt the pressure of her breasts against my back. Her breath was hot against my neck as she looked over my shoulder at the screen. Her hands brushed against my sides, and I moaned as she slid them around me, lightly tracing her fingertips against my chest.

"You've worked very hard for me this weekend, bank. Now it's time to pay up."

I could barely breath as her fingers fluttered against my skin, slowly sliding down. She was grazing my stomach now. My arm hairs rose as my skin hardened into goosebumps.

"It's so much money, isn't it?"

I nodded, not trusting my voice enough to speak.

"I told you I was going to run you ragged this weekend."

She playfully bit my shoulder, nipping it with her teeth. I groaned. Her hands continued down. I fought to continue to breathe as her hands approached my caged penis.

"Forty seven chores is a lot. Eleven thousand dollars is a lot. But like we agreed...." Her hands separated, moving down and to each side of my chastity cage. She pressed her palms firmly against me at the inside of my thighs, just millimeters from my cock. I groaned in frustration and involuntarily thrust my hips forward, desperate for contact against my denied member, knowing it was futile. Amber laughed her silvery, cruel laugh against my shoulder as she simply held her hands against me, maddeningly close.

"...There's always room for improvement."

I groaned and felt my hips buck forward again, moving on their own. The spikes in the tube were like red hot drills on my desperately swelling cock, I had to grasp the counter top to stay upright as my legs threatened to buckle with the pain. Amber laughed again and pressed up against me more firmly. I could feel the swell of her hips against my buttocks and her smooth stomach against my naked back. Her breath was in my ear again now as she rested her chin on my shoulder.

"Is this what you had in mind when we sat on my couch and you told me...you wanted me to be unfair to you? To take advantage of you?"

I was having trouble thinking straight.

"Yes..no...uh...I don't know miss..." I gasped as her thumbs started moving, gently rubbing the small hollow directly above the base of my penis.

"Well. It's exactly how I envisioned it. I love this cage so much. I love the power it gives me. I love the fact that after we put your new model on tomorrow, it might never come off."

I moaned as the spikes stabbed into me even more viciously. Why was that getting me even harder? My arms were trembling slightly with the effort of holding myself up as my legs were getting increasingly wobbly.

"I can't think of a single reason why I would ever. Let. You. Out." Each word was accompanied by a light tap on the cage with a fingernail. I gasped.

"Can you? Can you think of a single solitary way that letting you out of the cage would benefit me?"

I tried to shake the cobwebs of arousal and frustration from my exhausted brain.

"Uh...hm...but...."

I was having trouble. I could think of a million reasons why I should be let out, but they were all for my benefit.

"Can you?" she asked again, with another insistent tap on the cage.

"Uh...no...no miss. I'm sorry I can't."

She laughed as she lightly stroked my hips on either side of my crotch.

"I can't either, bank. If you can think of a way it will benefit me to take this cage off, I'll consider it. But until then...well, you know."

I shuddered again.

"Like I said, this is exactly how I envisioned this going. And I don't plan to stop. Why on earth would I? I have my own very, very secure bank. And you do all of my chores and cleaning and all of that stuff that I hate. I have so much free time while you work and work for me. And what do I have to do in return?"

"Uh...nothing...nothing miss."

"That's right."

She gave the chastity cage another tap, sending a shiver down my back.

"I mean, teasing you is really fun, especially knowing what those spikes must be doing to you, but I don't even have to do that, do I?"

"No miss" I breathed. My cock felt like it was getting skewered by the spikes, and the whole shaft was dull and aching from constantly trying to grow in the tiny confines of the tube, but it was worth it to feel her body pressed against mine, even if she was fully clothed. My balls were still severely aching from her abuse and I felt the familiar pressure build inside, longing to be released in a massive orgasm that was out of the question.

"I don't think you want me to stop either, do you?"

I shook my head.

"Answer me, bank."

"No...no miss...I don't want you to stop."

"Aww...that's so sweet of you" she said as her hands started to slowly roam around my front again, feeling my stomach and chest. Her fingers found my nipples and she suddenly grasped them between her thumb and forefinger, squeezing hard. I gasped as my legs gave out for a second and I struggled to support myself with my arms on the counter. She slowly twisted, still squeezing hard. It was like a bolt of lightning shooting directly from my nipples to my trapped cock.

"Not that you have a choice."

She twisted them again, bringing a whimper of pain from me.

"You gave me the key to your cage right?"

"Yes...yes miss..."

She twisted again, hard. I let out a small cry. Instinctively I raised up one hand to protect my tender nipples, stopping myself right before I tried to brush her hands away.

"Did you just try to stop me, bank?" she hissed.

I shook my head, still in pain.

"No miss...sorry..."

"Hands behind your head. Fucking NOW."

I placed my hands behind my head, interlocking my fingers. My eyes were watering as she continued to twist.

"Like I was saying..." she gave a particularly savage squeeze and I let out another whimper "...you gave me the key to your little cage. And on Friday, you're going to give me the key to your new cage. Your new permanent home for your tiny, useless dick. In front of my friends."

I moaned from a combination of pain and the realization of how humiliating that was going to be. This was what she was planning for Friday night. I grasped at one slim hope - she said I was getting the cage tomorrow, and I'd give her the key on Friday. Maybe she was allowing me five days of freedom from the cage?

"Your new cage is going to be even more secure than this one. You'll see." She laughed and gave another vicious twist. I was whimpering constantly now, and I knew from experience I was close to the line where I would start begging her to stop.

"So you belong to me now, bank. And if the chastity cage wasn't enough..." She stood up on her tip toes and whispered directly into my ear. "I have certain...photos."

I felt all the blood rush from my face. Photos. Oh dear god. She had photos of me, naked except for the cage. She had me take them the first night she asked me to put the chastity device on. She had told me it was just to make sure I had the device on so she could trust being around me, and that she would delete them immediately. Apparently she hadn't. I let out a long breath as the reality of my situation hit me.

"That's right" she whispered in my ear again, still cruelly toying with my nipples. I was lost in my own head, wondering what would happen if those photos got out - to my employees, my clients.... She brought me back by digging a fingernail into my sensitive flesh.

"I fucking own you."

She let that sink in as she twisted yet again.

"Please...." I cried out. The pain was getting to be too much. I had reached the begging stage. It took all of the willpower I had to keep my hands laced behind my head. "Please miss...please stop..."

She ignored me.

"God I'm actually getting really wet...I think I'm going to text Justin to come over and fuck me again."

I whimpered again, not only from pain.

Finally her fingers stopped twisting, and merely clamped on my excruciatingly sensitive nipples. I breathed a sigh of relief.