Neighbors Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tomorrow. You'll clean it tomorrow."

"Yes! Tomorrow!" I hissed again, turning the doorknob frantically.

I heard the lock click and suddenly I was pushing through the door. I leaped in and closed it behind me, with my heart pounding again.

Justin was casually leaning against the wall with that same damned smug look. I took a second to recover, during which he plucked the beer from my shaking hands.

"Thanks, dude" he said, twisting off the cap. A not inconsiderable amount of foam spilled down the bottle and onto the wooden floor. Not that surprising, I thought with some degree of satisfaction. He had me out there jumping up and down and banging on the door - serves him right.

Justin glanced down at the ground.

"Clean that up, then get out of here." He took another sip before he turned to walk down the hall towards the bathroom, where I could still hear the shower running.

Sighing, I grabbed a dish towel from the kitchen and crouched down to wipe up the foam. The sound of running water increased as he opened the door.

"There you are babe! I thought I was going to run out of hot water! Get those clothes off and get in here - I can't wait to get my hands on you."

Justin's reply was muffled as he closed the door behind him. I breathed deeply and looked down at my small chastity cage. Amber had made it very clear why he was in the shower with her and I was out here cleaning up his beer. I walked down the hall to toss the dirty towel in the laundry room. As I passed the bathroom door I heard a shriek followed by laughter. I gritted my teeth in frustration as I reclaimed my phone and laptop from the coffee table. I still didn't see my clothes anywhere, so I drew a deep breath at her door and prepared for another naked sprint back to my front door, trying to ignore the muffled sounds of passion reverberating down the hallway.