Neighbors Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now be a good little bank, and hit send for me."

I unlocked my fingers and gingerly lowered my arms. Amber kept her tight grip on me between her insistent fingers. I looked at the screen and swallowed. Eleven thousand one hundred dollars. And she kept saying there was room for "improvement".

"Go on, little bank" she whispered in my ear again. I shuddered as I felt her breath again. "Do your job. You know, deep down, you want to."

I did. I clicked send.

I swear I felt a shudder go through Amber's body as I hit the button. Or maybe it was just through mine. Or both of us. It was impossible to tell, with her pressed up against me so closely.

"Oh....that was good...that was very good, bank. I'm pleased."

She released my nipples and ran her hands around my body for a few seconds. I felt myself glowing at her praise, and shivering as her hands roamed my stomach and chest.

She turned me around, stepping back so she could look up into my eyes. She was smiling, with her lips wet and shining. Her eyelids were lowered slightly. She looked like she was aroused. My dick tried to spring to life again, seeing Amber so obviously turned on.

Looking me directly in the eye, she slowly ran her hands along her thighs, pulling up the hem of her thin dress. I gulped as I saw her smooth legs revealed inch by inch. Right before she pulled up the fabric to her crotch, she let go of the dress, letting it slide seductively back into place. I groaned as I missed the opportunity to see her panties by mere millimeters. Her hands continued their progress up her body, and she parted her lips slightly and exhaled audibly as her hands cupped her large, beautiful breasts, lifting them slightly. I licked my lips.

"Would you like a reward, little bank?"

I nodded fervently.

She smiled in response.

"Go get your phone."

I scurried to the coffee table, and was back in front of Amber in just a few seconds. She was still gently squeezing and massaging her breasts.

"Text this number." I opened my messaging app and typed in the number Amber rattled off easily.

"Type....Hi Justin this is bank." I froze, feeling a wave of humiliation wash over me. She was asking me to text Justin. And use her pet name for me. I also flushed when I realized she had his number memorized. Who memorizes phone numbers these days? I slowly typed what she said.

"Send." I tapped the send button and heard the swish of a sent message.

"Type...I'm texting you for Amber. She wants you to come over and give her a proper fucking with that beautiful cock of yours."

I closed my eyes for a second, overwhelmed by a wave of humiliation. I would give anything to be with this woman - in fact, I had just paid her eleven thousand dollars for the privilege of doing her chores, and she was now using me to set up a booty call for her.

I got control of myself and opened my eyes. Amber was still looking at me with her cruel smirk while slowly rubbing her big beautiful breasts in small circular motions. I typed her message and hit send.

"Good bank" she said, removing her right hand to pat me on cheek.

"This is your reward. You want me to be happy, don't you?"

I nodded, gulping.

"Good bank" she repeated, patting me again.

"And you know that being in bed with Justin makes me....VERY happy."

I nodded again.

"So you should thank me for allowing you to text him and invite him over."

I felt yet another wave of humiliation and frustration crash over me, compounded by the burning ache in my balls for a release that I knew wasn't coming for me.

"Uh...thank you, miss" I managed to say between suddenly dry lips.

"For what?" She said innocently, slowly tracing one finger down my chest. Her other hand was still gently squeezing her breasts.

"Uh...thank you for letting me...invite Justin over."

She smiled.

"You're welcome, bank. See, I can be nice to you when you're nice to me."

I groaned. Her finger was making it's slow steady way down my stomach.

"But I had to ask you to invite him, and that's not good enough, is it?"

Not sure what she meant, I slowly shook my head. Best to agree with her regardless of whether I understood.

"That's right. You should be anticipating my needs. That's just good customer service. Always be one step ahead of your client's wants."

She closed her eyes for a second as she gave herself a particularly strong squeeze.

"In the future, you should ask if you can invite Justin over. Whenever you think I need dick. Or if I just look like I'm bored. I can always say no, but I want you to offer. Understood?"

Oh my god. I heard myself whimper. I couldn't imagine having to ask her out of the blue if I could set up a booty call for her. It was too much.

"You saw his cock today, didn't you?"

I nodded, remembering her hand on it in their bed as she showed it off to me.

"So you know why he's the one fucking me. While your penis..." Her slowly traveling finger finally made its way to my chastity cage. She gave it a single tap with her fingernail.

"Let's just say your penis is...well...my mother always told me if you don't have anything nice to say..."

I groaned again and felt my face flush beet red. Amber always seemed to find extra little ways to humiliate and degrade me.

"Of course, she never followed that saying herself..."

Just then my phone chimed. Amber looked up at me hopefully.

It was a response from Justin. I shook my head. It was an eggplant emoji followed by -tell that bitch I'm on my way-

"Uh...he says he's on his way" I roughly translated.

Amber smiled broadly and grabbed my hand. She practically pulled me to the living room near the front door.

"Kneel here and wait for him, bank. I'm going to get in the shower. Answer the door for him. Ask him if he needs anything, then invite him to join me."

Oh god. I was basically her butler now, treating Justin like a special houseguest. Before I could respond, Amber was gone, disappearing into the bathroom. I heard the pipes squeal as she turned the water on, and I could hear her hum faintly from down the hall.

I suddenly realized I was stark naked except for my cage! I looked at the arm of the couch where I had placed my clothes hours ago and they were gone. I looked wildly around the room, feeling a slight sense of panic in my chest. They weren't anywhere that I could see.

Amber. It had to be her - she had taken them somewhere, most likely while I was busy cleaning. I started to rise to my feet.

Something stopped me. Amber had been clear. Kneel here and wait for him. That was her direction to me. Fuck - I was being conditioned efficiently and effectively. I knew that I could simply rise to my feet and either search for my clothes, or find a towel, or even leave and go to my house. But for some reason all of those options seemed wrong. Abhorrent, even. Amber had given me a simple task, and as much as it was going to be incredibly humiliating and challenging for me, I intended to do it. Feeling suddenly at peace with my decision, I stayed on my knees and waited.

Justin was going to see me naked. He was going to see my chastity cage. He'd know I had a small penis. I could already see the smirk on his smug face. I tried to breathe through the rising sense of panic as time went on and I knew he was getting closer and closer. Finally, I heard a car pull into the driveway and headlights swept across the window. The car door slammed and I gulped as I heard him pound on the door. Even his knock was cocky.

I rose to my feet and closed my eyes for a second, feeling a wave of dizziness hit me. What I was about to do was surreal. I opened my eyes and the front door.

"...The fuck, dude..." He said, taking in my nakedness immediately. I cowered against the living room wall, trying not to be seen from any passing cars or pedestrians on the street. Probably not much of an issue this close to midnight, but still I felt terribly exposed in front of the open door.

His eyes traveled down to my crotch, where I was half-heartedly trying to cover myself with my hands. His eyes widened.

"Jesus Christ what the hell is that! Is that your...are you...what the hell dude."

"Uh...um please come in...sir" I remembered how Amber wanted me to address him. Mutely he took a step forward into the living room and I gratefully closed the door behind him. Again it felt humiliating addressing this college student who was probably ten or fifteen years younger than me as "sir".

"Uh...sorry about....um..." I glanced down at my naked body. "But Amber...um...I mean miss...she took my clothes."

Justin shook his head. His eyes were locked on my crotch.

"What the fuck is that, dude? Does your...does your dick fit in that?"

I blushed.

"Uh..yes...yes sir."

Sure enough, I saw that cocky grin on his handsome face.

"It's uh..it's a chastity cage. Miss Amber has the key." I rushed through the sentence, feeling my throat closing up from sheer embarrassment.

"Dude...why in the world would you let anyone DO that to you?"

I didn't know what to say, so I merely shrugged ineffectually.

"Uh...miss Amber wanted me to ask you if you wanted anything and then..." I gulped "She wants you to join her in the shower."

Justin's eyes finally left my crotch and met mine. I saw a mix of pity and bewilderment, but I didn't see disgust or anger, which helped to settle my hyperactive nerves.

"So you're her slave or whatever. You just do whatever she wants."

I nodded. It was too complicated to explain but he got the gist.

"But you don't sleep with her. And she doesn't...get you off or anything."

I nodded.

"No sir. Nothing like that."

He visibly relaxed.

"Alright then. I mean, it's fucked up. But I guess that's up to you. Oh - why do you keep calling me sir?"

I relaxed as well. I mean, I was still completely humiliated and naked, but it didn't seem like he was about to freak out or punch me or anything.

"Miss told me to always call you sir. sir."

He nodded, taking that in. He kicked off his shoes. Without thinking, I bent down and picked them up, placing them neatly against the wall. When I stood up, I saw he was grinning down at me.

"And how do you feel about me coming over to fuck her?"

I blushed again.

"Uh...happy, sir" I lied. Or was it? The mix of emotions was so confusing it was honestly hard for me to tell."

He shook his head again.

"Why the fuck?"

I looked down at my feet.

"Uh...because...I can't give her...what she needs to be happy."

Justin snorted in amusement.

"But I can?"

I looked up at him.

"Yes sir."

He gave me a pitying look that was somehow more embarrassing than my nudity or small cage.

"Well, whatever. You can get me a beer."

"Yes sir" I said, actually relieved to be given a simple task that I could carry out. I rushed to the fridge.

Fuck. There were several bottles of wine chilling, but no beer. I walked back to the front door empty handed. Justin scowled at me.

"No fucking beer?" He asked.

"Uh...no sir...I'm really sorry..."

"Whatever. I'll just have to tell Amber that you couldn't even do the simplest thing I asked."

I paled.

"No...please don't....wait!"

I suddenly remembered that I probably had a few bottles in the far back of my fridge that survived the purge of everything unhealthy from my kitchen.

"Uh..I think I have some at my house...next door."

It suddenly hit me. I'd have to run between our houses, stark naked except for the cage. I thought briefly about grabbing a towel or something, but again Amber's conditioning seemed to hold me back. Her intent surely was to keep me naked, so anything that deviated from that would undoubtedly be seen as a contradiction of her wishes. Justin merely stood there with his arms crossed over his muscular chest.

"Uh...I'll be right back" I said. Bracing myself, I opened the front door and sprinted outside.

I raced barefoot across her driveway. Shit - I had left my front porch floodlights on. My whole yard was bathed in bright light. I decided to make a break for it and sprinted into my yard.

Forty feet away from my front porch I suddenly saw headlights swing down the street. I froze. I'd never make it to my porch before the car passed my house, and the relative darkness of Amber's yard was too far behind me. I dove for a tree that was nearby and pressed myself against it, trying to make myself as small as possible. I felt terribly exposed. The floodlights covered the tree in bright light, and the trunk was slightly smaller than my body. I literally held my breath as the car approached.

Fuck! I heard it slow down as it passed in front of my house. I pressed my front even more into the trunk, feeling the bark bite into my skin. I groaned as I heard the car stop. The last thing I needed was for someone to call the cops and get me arrested for indecent exposure or something.

I heard a car window roll down. I squeezed my eyes shut, waiting for the inevitable.

"Nice ass, sugar!" I heard a woman's voice call out. Several feminine laughs came from the car and even a whistle. "Shake it for us!"

The words were slightly slurred, as if the woman was drunk.

I screwed my eyes even more tightly closed, willing the car to drive off. The calls from the car didn't stop.

"Yeah! Shake it! Shake that ass for us!"

Oh god. It didn't sound like they were going to move on. I was afraid that their shouts would draw attention from my neighbors and I'd start seeing blinds being pulled back as everyone on my street looked to see what the commotion was. It seemed the only way to get rid of them was to give them what they wanted.

I felt myself blush intensely as I uncertainly started to wiggle my hips, trying to shake my butt. The catcalls and laughs intensified as I tried to imitate what I've seen women do in countless dance videos and strip club scenes.

"Yeah! Shake it for us! Move that cute butt!"

One of them shouted "Hips don't lie!" and the others responded with peals of tipsy laughter. There were at least three women in the car, I thought, possibly four.

One of the faceless women suddenly shouted "Let's see the goods!" And immediately the other women joined in. "Yeah perv - show us what you've got! Step out and show us!"

Oh god. I absolutely had to get rid of them. I opened my eyes and peeked around the tree trunk. It was a small SUV with four women - two in the back and two in the front. Both windows facing me were rolled down. They looked to be in their thirties or forties, and were dressed like they were coming back from a bar. Fuck! I recognized one of them - sitting in the back seat away from the open window. It was someone that lived on my street, several blocks down. I would see her out walking her dog occasionally. I knew she was married because we've stopped to chat a few times, but it was a while ago and I couldn't even remember her name at the moment.

I saw an upstairs light flick on across the street and down a few houses. Fuck. I had to get rid of them immediately.

I covered my crotch with my hands and slowly stepped out from behind the tree, fully in view. I felt four sets of eyes on me, taking in my naked body. The car was only about twenty feet away.

"Yeah perv - that's right. Move those hands! Show us the goods!" More laughter.

I slowly moved my hands to my sides, exposing the chastity cage to the car full of women. There was stunned silence for a second before they all exploded in laughter.

"Oh my god! What the fuck?"

I saw another light go on across the street. They HAD to hurry. I realized if I made a break for my house they'd know for sure where I lived. I had another vision of waking up to police knocking on my door. I was considering sprinting down the road away from them.

One of the women screamed "It's a chastity thing! I saw that in some porn I watched a while ago!" They all renewed their laughter. Mercifully, the driver had had enough gawking and pressed the accelerator. The car lurched forward with a slight squeal of tires that momentarily covered the sounds of the women's laughter. Just as it pulled away I saw a phone appear in the front window and the flash of a camera. FUCK!

With the car disappearing down the block, I decided to chance it and sprinted for my door, praying that it was unlocked. Shaking with relief, the knob turned in my hand and I jerked the door open, literally diving inside. I kicked the door closed behind me and scrambled on my hands and knees to the living room window, where I would have a good view of my street.

I saw two people looking out of their bedroom windows across the street - Rick directly across from me, and Susannah a few doors down. To my relief, they were scanning the road, trying to figure out where the noise was coming from. They weren't looking at my house in particular, so I figured I was safe. I exhaled with relief and sank to the floor. My heart was pounding faster than after one of Sarah's brutal workouts.

After a minute, I got to my feet and searched my fridge. There were two beers way in the back behind some old ketchup bottles. I grabbed one and peeked out the window. My street was quiet again - all of the lights that came one during the commotion had turned off again. I couldn't see any trace of Rick or Susannah and their blinds were drawn.

I turned off the floodlights and took a deep breath. I looked longingly at a pair of sweatpants that were draped across my couch. For all I knew, Amber would be out of the shower by now, and I couldn't risk disobeying her. Even if she was still showering, I was sure that Justin would mention to her whether or not I was naked. It's the sort of thing one tends to notice.

I slipped out of my door and raced through the relative darkness, taking care not to slip in the damp grass. I made it to Amber's porch and tried the knob. Fuck - it was locked! I started knocking on the door furiously.

"It's me! I'm back! Open up!" I hissed in a loud whisper as I glanced over my shoulder. I was terrified I would draw my neighbors back to their windows if I made a racket.

I heard Justin's voice on the other side of the door.

"Who is it?" Accompanied by cruel laughter.

"Dammit! It's Chris...er...bank! Please open up...sir!" I hissed again.

"Alright alright - don't get all excited!"

I breathed a sigh of relief. I heard motion behind the door, and then suddenly Amber's porch lights came on. I was standing in bright light, exposed to the street again.

I pounded on the door slightly harder.

"Come on! Open up! This isn't funny!"

I looked fearfully up and down the street. So far I didn't see any headlights approaching, but I knew anyone glancing out of their bedroom window would get a good look at me.

"That didn't sound very respectful" Justin said, his voice muffled behind the door.

"I'm sorry..." I took a moment to compose myself. "Please open the door, sir."

"Better" he said. "But I don't really see what's in it for me."

I groaned in frustration. What the fuck was he thinking. I went out here and nearly got arrested, just to get him some beer, and now he was expecting me to do so something for him to bring him his fucking drink.

I glanced over my shoulder. I drew in a sharp breath as I saw a pair of headlights heading down the street. They were moving quickly - if I didn't get in the door in five seconds or so I'd be spotted. I glanced at my yard - it was fairly dark over there but I didn't think I could make it across Amber's lit yard in time. My gaze settled on Justin's car parked in the driveway near the street. Also too far away. But...

"I'll clean your car for you, sir" I hissed in desperation. I had gotten lots of practice at this recently, I thought.

"Hm." I heard him ponder.

"When?"

"This week!" I said desperately. The sweep of the headlights was getting closer. "Just please let me in, sir!"