All Comments on 'Neighbors Ch. 19'

by betaboy84

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sarah is sooo lovely :)) i really enjoyed this chapter. I also liked some of the nicer moments the girls had with bank this chapter, thank you for the swift update Bboy and I can’t wait for bank’s party on friday

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Many thanks betaboy, it's great you're taking the time to illustrate via your stories the abusive nature of women. A sad reality is the all too common exploitation of mentally weak men by power hungry women. Do please keep up the stories, in order to warn more young vulnerable men about these dangers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Utterly amazing as usual BBoy and a mercifully speedy update to boot.

Your writing is always a treat to behold, there is nothing else like it.

If you managed to get someone very competent to illustrate it, Neighbours would be a hell of a comic

Having Ms. Sutton back for this chapter was an amazing move, I really love her style and the damage she does to bank's backside. She really does break the poor little bank.

In my humble suggestion, here are 2 things I am wishing for in future:

1) Bank somehow makes some more crazy money via a business deal or investment only to be forced even futher in his subjugation and dependance to Amber whilst directly contributing to improving her happiness and quality of life. ("Consentually" forced to sell his house and live in as her pet/live in servant and Amber having full financial control of bank's life)

2) Bank being infantilized by a curvy and busty "mommy" domme character, this would be under the guise of preserving his sanity by giving him some comfort from the spiral of cruelty in his life, softly reinforcing the status quo, ensuring his chastity discipline and cuck sitting him when Amber needs to have her fun. Diapers and ANR may be extra humiliating.

Really love this series and long may it run!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I very much hope we get a lot more of Lexie and her story keep up the amazing work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you for the new chapter!

CornixCornixabout 2 years ago

Excellent, thank you. One of the best in the series so far.

Think the potential of Lexie is fascinating. Perhaps her and bank have to become a sexless couple both of whom serve their superiors or bank has to lower his status even further by serving her too. Some very interesting dynamics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

2 new chapters in a week..thankyou so much..love them, can't wait for the party.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetaboy84@betaboy84
Hello everyone, I’m overwhelmed by the support for my story, “Neighbors”. I wanted to let everyone know that I am still writing, but life has gotten rather busy and I’m not able to keep up the pace I had for the first thirteen chapters. Please bear with me and I’ll get them up...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Neighbors Ch. 18 Previous Part
Neighbors Series Info