All Comments on 'Neighbors Ch. 26'

by betaboy84

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So great to have this story back!!

CrestrisenCrestrisenover 1 year ago

"I wondered idly how they had managed to cross paths. Something tugged at my memory but I couldn't quite grasp it."

Oh, shit....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Totally love it, hope you find the time to keep on writing!

BetaCuckLoserDeniedPussyBetaCuckLoserDeniedPussyover 1 year ago

Great chapter! I would love to see “this mysterious Dr. Latham,” brought into the story, I’m sure there could be some really hot material there.

4inanna4inannaover 1 year ago

Sexy! Very excited for where this could go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad you’re back posting again! This was one of my favorite chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs more ms. Sutton

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best episode for ages. Amber is awesome.

secretsissy02secretsissy02over 1 year ago

Great chapter! Panties (and feminization) is a great story line….

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can’t get enough of this story! Can you please keep them coming 🔥😊🙏

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please. The draught has lasted too long. We need your beautiful mind to produce once again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this whole story!! Waiting with baited breath for the next part :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pleasssseeeeee. More!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a fantastic series, when can we expect more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just got done reading all 26 and loved it! Hopefully you can continue writing these at some point so we know what happened next :)

CrestrisenCrestrisenabout 1 year ago

Well, it's been more than 3 months since the last chapter, therefore I've no choice but to arbitrarily conclude that you've dropped this story, about which I'm so sad. I was so excited for [my vision of how the story would play out]. Hope you continue someday. . . BUT I DOUBT IT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's such a shame that you abandoned this masterpiece.

I think this could've been a masterpiece if you continued to say, chapter 40. stripping Chris from anything he has step by step in the expanse of a year, and at the end reaching a state of absolute poverty, servitude, and slavery for these women.

I think this could've benefited from a few flashforwards.

Still, hope you're doing well and maybe come back to this one day. I would personally pay money for a completion of this.

CrestrisenCrestrisenabout 1 year ago

Now I feel compelled to clarify that I was just parodying a comment which was made on chapter 24 (and has now been essentially repeated here, seemingly unironically). There's no reason to assume that the author is done with this story. Check the dates on his story page. There have been plenty of long gaps. And check his comment on his biography page. He's working on it when he can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Does anyone know where we can find more stories of this quality?

CrestrisenCrestrisenabout 1 year ago

Assuming you mean more stories that mainly feature domestic femdom/findom/chastity/humiliation/simping/etc, I've not read any others of *this* quality. But a couple that have stood out to me are:

- "Queen Kiera" by Peter Omez (I especially like much of the first 2 chapters)

- "Serving Emma" by IllDoAnythingYouAsk (moves very quickly and is relatively short)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good news ppl! I talked to the author and he told me he will write more chapters and they will be up may/june.

CrestrisenCrestrisenabout 1 year ago

Hmmm... I dunno, dude. I heard from an anonymous source that the author abandoned this masterpiece. Which is such a shame, because this masterpiece could've been a masterpiece had he continued to say, 300k words. Maybe 320 with a few much-needed chronoflashes.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Any updates?

CrestrisenCrestrisen12 months ago

Update: It's still May.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I check every morning, first thing, to see if this story has been continued. God I hope so. It is sooooo good!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My wife has forbidden me to jerk off/cum or have sex with her before the new chapter is out. I beg you man please upload more. Im chasitizied...

CrestrisenCrestrisen11 months ago

Here's what you do: Feed the first 26 chapters to ChatGPT and tell it to write chapter 27. Then mirror betaboy's profile and add the new chapter. You'll be splooging in no timiei.

CrestrisenCrestrisen10 months ago

Just talked to the author you guys. He said he won't be able to finish, but he gave me the ending. Here it is:

"Hours passed, and she never came back. I yelled for help, but no one came. I couldn't figure out how to get out of the stall, so I eventually died.

The end."

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I still check this story everyday for updates lol, one of the best findom stories hope it gets continued

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please betaboy84 don't let this story die I will pay if you wanna release the rest of the chapters elsewhere

CrestrisenCrestrisen8 months ago

"One daaaaay, when you're rea-dy... one daaaay, one day when you're up tooo iiiiit...

An ae-ro-plaaaaane, will curve gracefullyyyy, around the volcanooooooo…

with theeee, e-rup-tion, that never let’s youuu down...”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetaboy84@betaboy84
Hello everyone, I’m overwhelmed by the support for my story, “Neighbors”. I wanted to let everyone know that I am still writing, but life has gotten rather busy and I’m not able to keep up the pace I had for the first thirteen chapters. Please bear with me and I’ll get them up...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Neighbors Ch. 25 Previous Part
Neighbors Series Info