Neighbors During the Virus Scare Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded, "It sure does. What's worse is having to sit and eat it alone after you cook it alone. Watch TV alone." I was really feeling how lonely I was. He nodded along as I talked. I saw the first chink in his armor, he was lonely too.

He pulled under his carport. "Ummm. Maddy you wanna come in and eat or..."

"Heck yeah, I'm starved."

He showed me where things were int the kitchen, and I got our food and drinks on the table while he unloaded ammunition and stuff. "We can go over some of the workings of your handgun if you want after we eat and load it up for you."

"I'd love to T." I looked into his middle room where he took stuff in. "My god you have an arsenal in here." He'd converted the middle bedroom into a 'gun room' he called it.

"I guess I do have a thing or two," he laughed.

"I'd say so, two huge gun vaults? What's in the lockers?"

"Ok, I may have an impulse buying problem," he said. "Lockers have supplies like cleaning, parts and such."

We sat down at his table to eat. I was impressed, not the typical bachelor looking home. It looked like someone had decorated. Not the bare walled thing you'd expect, nice dishes. He'd insisted on plates for our food.

"So you are gone next week?" "Sorry not trying to be nosey."

"Not nosey at all. I will be in Monroe a few days, easier to stay than drive back every day. I will be back a little after 5:00 P.M. Wednesday. Have to stop and do a few things in the office, so I should be back my normal time."

"We are out till sometime in April right now," I said.

"You have plenty of things you need for a bit? Food and such?"

"Yeah, I bought a little more today, I think I will go out early in the morning. The grocery stores here are letting seniors in the first hour then teachers the second hour."

"Oh that is nice they let teachers in too, I knew about the seniors. Look Maddy, I have a lot of stuff stocked up. I'm not a prepper, I don't know. I get bored easily and I buy things, like I said I have an impulse control issue with that sometimes. I probably have enough beans and rice for six months," he laughed. "What I'm saying is well... I got plenty to share of a lot of things." His cheeks were a little rosy again. I loved how he blushed a bit, it made him seem like almost a sincere little boy talking to his first crush. Oh god, was he crushing on me I wondered? I was him, for sure.

I touched his hand, "Thank you T, I appreciate it, a lot. Toilet paper is the big scare," I laughed due to all the idiots buy toilet paper.

"Uh remember my impulse control problem?" I nodded. "I ordered toilet paper from Amazon here a while back when I was half asleep, thought it was ten rolls... It was one hundred."

I died laughing.

"My third bedroom has a bunch of stuff I impulse or accidentally bought," he said. "So you were mentioning a daughter when we pulled up at First Class is, she back home with your folks," he asked.

"No she was going to school in Tennessee. When school shut down, she was going to stay with friends as a group. They decided to go to Florida where most of them are from so she's driving in, will be here Thursday. She's leaving Thursday morning and drive straight through. She says she needs one stop for gas and can pay at the pump. She has gloves and a mask from science lab."

He looked like something was on his mind troubling him. I touched his hand, "What is it?" He still looked on the verge of saying something but hadn't. "T, you can say whatever you are thinking."

"It's a long way for a twenty-year-old woman by herself... "I could take off work and go get her. I mean... I know... I sound stupid. Sorry."

"You sound sweet is what you sound. I appreciate the offer, but she has it planned out she's made the drive to Vegas twice, she's very good at planning her trip. She has water, snacks packed, gloves, hand sanitizer and a couple extra masks. She has her debit; a credit card dad gave her and a couple hundred in cash packed in a suitcase in small bills, so it doesn't appear she has much money. My dad bought her the car, it's almost new and she services it regularly. She's way better at that stuff than I am."

"Sorry Maddy.

"Don't be."

"If something were to happen and she got stuck..."

I smiled, tell you what, "If that happens, I will call you. Deal?"

He smiled, "Ok. Sorry... I... Hell I don't know what to even say," he managed a laugh.

"Then don't say anything. I said it's sweet and I appreciate it. Now show me how this gun works," I said winking.

He showed me the ins and outs of my new pistol. He had some plastic bullets for training, and he spent a while working with me till I was satisfied I could handle it again, then he loaded the magazines for me. I was about to head back home, "Wait Maddy," he went in his gun room and came back. "Let me see your gun."

He took it and put a light on it. "I did not think of it before, now you have a light for things that go bump in the nigh. You turn it on here." I nodded. "This is the usb charger it's magnetic, so just plug it in and stick it to the bottom."

I was about to leave when I remembered something myself, "Oh I forgot, I owe you a hug and wrapped my arms around his waist." I could tell he was a little apprehensive, but in a second, he hugged me back. God, he felt good and smelled good. It wasn't cologne, I guess just his natural smell, like a man.

"See you when you get back," I said and broke the hug not wanting too.

"I sure hope," he had the flushed cheek look a little boy.

12