Neighbors - The Beach Trip Ch. 04

Story Info
There are all kinds of families...
12.1k words
4.67
21.2k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/* The is the final chapter of the Beach Trip series, but it won't be the last story featuring our fearless foursome. If you haven't read the previous chapters, Terry and Kerri, along with their next-door neighbors/lovers Christy and Tim, are nearing the end of a two-week beach trip. Things haven't gone quite as planned and they are about to get much... weirder.

Every character engaging in sexy sex is at least 18 years of age. */

It was Friday afternoon and our two weeks at the beach were nearing the end. But we still had a couple more nights, including one more with our new friends Mitch and Dee, along with Christy's sister Sara. And we had made sure that Sara had absolutely no idea what she was getting into, which might not have been nice but we hoped that it would be fun. And a little payback for Christy.

It had been a hell of a vacation, if not anything like what we had expected. The delayed arrival of Tim and Christy, the surprise of finding Alice and Reba hanging out at our pool, and the intense evening spent getting to know Alice's parents were sure as hell never part of the plan. But it had been a trip to remember.

Tim and I, along with our new friend Mitch, spent Friday afternoon on the beach, scoping out the bikini-clad girls catching the last weekend of the summer in Corolla while our wives were hitting the tourist shops. There were some beautiful young things in the sand, but we congratulated ourselves on knowing we had brought the best-looking women at the beach with us.

The three of us headed back up to the house around 4 pm and got cleaned up, then camped out in the third-floor great room in front of SportsCenter with beers and shots, talking, as guys will, about not much of anything. It was nice - I realized that Tim and I didn't do nearly enough of that when our wives were out together and I resolved to fix that going forward.

Kerri, Dee and Christy arrived around 5 o'clock and that started a flurry of activity preparing for the night. While they were out shopping, they had planned out how they wanted to surprise Sara when she arrived. Sara had texted Christy to let her know that she would get there from Rocky Mount around 6, after getting off work a little early. So we three guys were sent off to get food and drinks ready downstairs, while our wives did... whatever they were going to do. It was clear that this was *their* party.

We were going for small bites this evening - chilled shrimp, grilled scallops, lots of finger foods. The bar fridge in the rec room downstairs was packed with beer and white wine, with more of each in a galvanized tub full of ice out by the pool, along with a few bottles of red on a poolside table. We'd taken down the party lights from the previous weekend but we put a couple of strings back up so we could leave the other lights down low.

The three women made their entrance poolside a little before 6 o'clock. My jaw dropped and I heard Tim drop the corkscrew he had brought out to one of the tables. I have no idea where they found them, but all three were wearing micro-bikinis that I would have thought could only be bought in Ibiza or online. They provided nipple coverage, at most. The tops came nowhere close to actually covering their boobs, not even Dee's small (but perfect) breasts.

Their thongs were tiny enough to show that all three were completely shaved, as seen through the translucent sarongs they each had draped around their hips. The three of them were even color-coordinated, with my blonde wife Kerri in fiery red, my lover Christy in a bright lemon-yellow that made her reddish-brown hair glow and Dee in sky blue. They were fucking stunning. And they were NEVER going to be able to wear those bikinis on a North Carolina beach.

Their barely-there outfits got the desires wolf whistles and comments, but after a bit of hugging and kissing on our wives, we were told to finish getting things ready before Sara arrived. We managed to do that and Tim made sure everyone had a beer or a glass of wine when we heard a car pull up.

Christy and Kerri met Sara at the door from the rec room to the parking pad and brought her in while the rest of us waited outside by the pool. They had left the door open so we could hear them squealing greetings to each other and chattering, mostly Sara wanting to know where they had gotten those bikinis.

Kerri stuck her head out the door and told us that Christy was taking her sister up to the spare room on the second floor so she could drop off her stuff and change. A few minutes later, she and Christy came out to the pool, Sara wearing a black one-piece with a v-front that plunged all the way to her navel. I'm sure she thought it was going to be scandalous but it looked like a nun's habit compared to what the rest of the women were wearing. Score one for big sis.

I saw Sara's eyes get wide in surprise again when she was introduced to Mitch and Dee. When she asked how we knew each other, we realized that we should have come up with a story beforehand. Dee quickly said, "oh, they know our daughter Alice" and left it at that, although that probably left Sara with even more questions.

Dinner was quite a big success, with everyone standing by the pool, coalescing into conversational groups that easily moved around and accommodated new members while losing others. It was the best kind of cocktail party and the drinks did flow, probably a bit more that most of us were used to. After her initial surprise, Sara fit right in and, as usual, became the center of attention of whatever group she was with.

As the eating slowed, Tim refilled the tub with more beer and wine and brought out the tequila and iced vodka. Sara of course was the one that insisted that we all do shots of liquor and for once, Christy jumped right in there with her. I noticed Dee faking at least one shot of vodka, with most of it ending up over her shoulder. I winked at her after that and got a guilty grin from her in return.

I had put together a playlist of early 60s lounge music, heavy on exotica like Martin Denny, complete with tropical bird noises. With the tiki torches and the twinkly lights, we felt very sophisticated, like we were in an early James Bond movie. Certainly the women were all hot enough to be Bond girls.

I mentioned that Sara was... larger than life. Christy had felt so overshadowed by her younger half-sister that she'd gotten her boobs 'done' before she and Tim met. They were beautiful and I worshipped them every chance I got, just as I did Kerri's perfect C cups. But Sara's boobs were two forces of nature. They were large enough to generate their own gravity field. They swung and swayed under her deeply-V'ed swimsuit when she walked over to me with a fresh drink and her plush rear exposure swayed in counterpoint.

I feel bad now that I was so surprised that we had a very interesting conversation about some of the work she was doing in the legal office she worked at. With her voluptuous figure and her lack of self-awareness, she got written off as a ditz and I realized I'd fallen into that thinking as well. I was happy to find that she was quite sharp and felt a little bad about having made assumptions previously.

I was wondering how Christy was going to clue her sister in to the true nature of our relationship. I found out while I was talking to Sara. She was standing next to the pool as we talked and then I saw her eyes go wide and her sentence trailed off. I turned around to see that Christy had untied her bikini top and let it drop. She then pulled Mitch's face down between her boobs and kissed his bald spot.

I heard a clatter and turned back to see that Sara had dropped her wine glass (actually plastic, thankfully), her mouth working wordlessly, too shocked to actually use words. She turned to look past me in the other direction to see what Tim was going to do about his obviously too-drunk wife.

What she saw was Tim being way too busy to care what was going on with Christy. Dee and Kerri had both removed their tops as well, along with their sarongs, and were making a Tim sandwich, wearing only their micro-bikini thongs. Kerri was rubbing her boobs up against his back while Dee did the same in the front, stopping to kiss him in a way that left no doubt that she meant it. And Tim had a firm grip on each globe of Dee's delectable ass.

Sara looked back at me, sputtering and looking like she was about to have a heart attack. I don't know if in that moment she was shocked or if she was feeling left out. I just grinned at her and let her work things out for herself. The truth finally started to dawn on her. "Oh my God! You guys are... swingers?!?" The way she spit the last word out did it for me, and I started laughing so hard I had to sit down.

She looked at me like she was mad enough to smack me for a minute, then she was cool enough to start laughing at herself. She looked back at where Christy was now completely sans clothes and saw her pull Mitch's shorts down. "She's not really going to... oh my God is that his fucking DICK!?!?!" That set me laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.

She looked over at one of the sun pads and saw Tim now on his back, Kerri and Dee on their knees on either side of him. They were kissing each other, and Kerri was stroking his cock while Dee fondled his balls. A glance in the other direction showed Christy sitting on the edge of a chaise lounge nearby, with at least six inches of Mitch's cock in her mouth and throat.

Sara looked back at me, her eyebrows raised. "So, are we... I mean, you and me... supposed to...?" she said, for once uncertain of how she fit in.

I took a little pity on her, feeling like we might have pushed her too far. "Sara, you aren't 'supposed' to do anything that you don't want to do. But I think you're sexy as hell and if you'd like to join the fun, I would love it. So would everybody else. Otherwise I'm going to go fuck your sister from behind while she tries to deep throat Superdick over there. You're welcome to watch."

I was drunk enough to be that crude (and maybe a little mean) and sober enough to do it on purpose, to give her a way out but also to issue a challenge. She grinned at that and reached a hand down to me. She really had had a lot to drink and she over-extended, landing her plump rump in my lap, right on top of my shorts-bound erection. "Oh! You really do like me!" she giggled. I answered by pulling her light-brown hair back and kissing her mouth firmly.

Maybe it was the shots I'd had that pushed me to untie the halter on her one-piece while we were kissing. Or maybe it was just general horniness. Or maybe if was the allure of those amazing boobs. The ties fell to her waist and her breasts, which had been only barely held in check, were released into the night. And holy fuck they were magnificent. I grabbed her right one in my left hand and just massaged it before breaking our kiss and lowering my head to suck on her nipple.

That got a gasp and a sigh and led her to pull my face harder into her boob, so I figured I was on the right path. After a couple of minutes of that, she shifted forward and stood up, dropping her suit down to her ankles and stepping out of it, with a little stumble that I helped catch.

I led her over to the other sun pad, shedding my shorts along the way. I sat on the corner of the pad and she sat between my legs, leaning back into me while I massaged her breasts with one hand and the other sought out her pussy. I stroked her sex and kissed her neck as she looked around, taking in the scene around her.

On the lounge, Mitch was on his back and Sara's big sister, my lover Christy, was bouncing up and down on the biggest cock I'd ever seen. And I was pretty sure it was the biggest that Sara had seen, by her reaction as she watched. Or maybe it was watching her sister get royally fucked by someone that wasn't her husband that was getting her off. On the other sun pad, her brother-in-law was fucking the shit out of my wife while she had her face buried in Dee's cunt.

That was all that Sara could take. "Goddamn it, Terry. Fuck me. This is so fucking hot!"

She pushed me backwards and climbed on top of me, lining up my cock and taking me into her in one stroke. I reached up and mauled those beautiful boobs as she bounced up and down on my dick and tried to watch everything going on around her. After a couple of minutes, she realized that she was oriented wrong and swung herself around so that she was facing away and I got to watch her ample ass shake as she bounced up and down on me and watched the rest of the action.

She also set up a play-by-play as she watched and fucked. "Shit, how can that little slut take all that dick! Where is she putting it all? Fuck, yeah, Terry, right there! Just like that! Damn, I didn't know Tim could fuck like that! Oh shit, deeper, baby! Yeah, that's fucking awesome!" It was a little annoying at first, but then I just started enjoying the compliments and that fantastic ass bouncing on me, not to mention the feel of her tight wet pussy sliding up and down on my cock.

It wasn't my favorite position but I was in no hurry to cum and with the booze, I was sure I'd last long enough for us to move around a little. From a few feet away, Christy yelled, "Fuck me harder, Mitch! I'm going to cum on that beautiful cock!" That was enough to send Sara over the edge and I felt her quiver and shake around my cock as she came herself.

"Fuck, that was hot!" she said as her spasms subsided. "Fuck me from behind, Terry. Give me that cock like Christy got it!" Always in competition, I thought to myself.

She rolled off of me and onto all fours, her huge breasts already in that hypnotic figure-eight sway under her as she spread her legs. I sunk into her slowly, pulled back and then slammed into her hard, watching her ass ripple as she pushed back into me. She grunted and said, "Yeah, fuck me like that!" and I kept that deliberate slow then fast/hard rhythm.

She felt so fucking good and we got lost in our own pleasure for a few minutes before she looked around again to watch the rest of the party. It was obvious that seeing her sister and brother-in-law like this was turning her on as much as the fucking was. Christy was on her back holding her knees up to her chest as Mitch's face was buried in her pussy. Kerri and Dee were deep in a sixty-nine while Tim knelt and alternated between Dee's cunt and Kerri's mouth. It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen and I could only imagine what Sara must have been thinking.

Then we both stopped thinking for a while as she pulled forward until I popped out and she rolled over on her back. She spread her legs and looked up at me expectantly and who was I to disappoint a lady? I slid back into her wet and oh so willing pussy and started pounding her. She might have been a little more padded that Kerri and Christy but she was no less limber. I raised her left leg up until her ankle was on my shoulder, drilling her even deeper.

Now her commentary was only for me and started getting faster and faster. "You're fucking me so good, Terry! Keep going just like that just like that oh shit just like... fuuuuuuck don't stop don't stop oh shit I'm cuuuummming!" That was enough for me and I felt my long-delayed orgasm start somewhere around my knees before I erupted into my girlfriend's sister.

I let her leg drop and I collapsed onto those fabulous chest pillows, catching my breath before raising up to kiss Sara. We had apparently been the show for the last couple of minutes as I saw the rest of the party resting from their own fucking and watching us. I rolled off of Sara and leaned over for another kiss before helping her sit up.

We had been too busy to notice that we were getting hit by a few raindrops. Those few quickly became many and we all jumped up and scrambled around to grab food, booze and clothes. Tim and Mitch grabbed the tub of beer and wine, Christy tried to grab everyone's clothes and bathing suits and the rest of us grabbed the leftover food and the bottles of wine and booze off the table.

The food got jammed into the bar fridge, which we had pretty much emptied of beer. The clothes and the teeny-weeny bikinis got dumped on the rec room sofa for later sorting. Mitch and Tim took the tub up in the elevator while the rest of us ran up the stairs, naked and giggling, loaded down with bottles of booze and wine. We were all pretty well soaked and no one seemed to care.

The guys set the tub of drinks on the deck, just outside the sliding door, so that we could reach out without really going outside. I grabbed the bottle of tequila off the bar and raised it up in a toast: "To dirty fucking sex!" I took a deep pull and passed it around, noticing that this time Dee drank as much as the rest of us. I had also retrieved the Bluetooth speaker and my phone, so I set the music up again and switched to an EDM mix.

This time we all danced together naked in the great room, passing a fresh bottle of tequila around. After a couple of songs, Sara made her way over to Mitch and it didn't take long until his interest was... obvious. But that wasn't enough for Sara. "Who wants to see me get air-tight?" she asked, although it was more an announcement than anything else.

I couldn't see Christy through the other bodies but Kerri gave a "Woo!" and Dee clapped, so we all stumbled off to the suite that Christy and Tim were sharing. Sara directed Mitch to the bed and straddled him, first rubbing his massive boner between her huge tits before sliding up and taking him inside.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" she yelled. "So big... so fucking big... Fuck, Dee, how does teeny little you take this monster?" Despite her wailing, Mitch was able to slide his cock all the way inside her pretty quickly and she moaned as she rotated her hips while keeping him all the way in.

She looked over her shoulder and saw Tim first. "Okay, brother-in-law, I want you in my ass!" He looked over at Christy, as did I, but her face was unreadable. At least she didn't shake her head 'no', so he came up with a bottle of lube out of the nightstand and covered his cock with the slick stuff and used two fingers to do the same to Sara's insides.

He knelt on the bed between Mitch's knees and slowly slid in her well-greased hole, stopping for a moment as she gasped then relaxed, then he pushed all the way in. She looked over her other shoulder at me and said, "I've still got a hole, Terry. Get that dick over here and fill it." I didn't have to worry about Kerri - she slapped me on the ass and said, "Go get her, Tiger! Make her choke on it!"

I walked around and knelt on the bed next to Mitch's shoulder, where Sara seemed to have already forgotten about me as Tim and Mitch set up an alternating rhythm so that she was always full with one or the other of them. I lost my patience and pulled her head over to me and jammed my cock into her mouth.

She was so blissed out by what was happening in her lower region that I had to do the work up top, holding her head in place and drilling my cock in and out of her drooling mouth. She was more than receptive, but it was up to me to keep the action going.

It was far from the best blow job I'd ever had but the situation was just hot as fuck. Tim and I had teamed up on each of our wives from time to time and we had done the same for Alice's friend Reba the weekend before, but this was next level. Sara was clearly in control of the situation, and she had become a purely sexual being, focused only on getting as much dick into her as possible.

Kerri gave me a last grin and loudly announced that she and Dee were going to go get to know each other better. She wrapped an arm around Dee and they headed towards the other bedroom, Dee's dark hair and Kerry's blonde intermingling as they leaned on each other, stumbling a little as they went through the doorway. Christy had been taking pictures of the scene with her cellphone, no doubt for Sara's benefit later, but she looked a little lost with the other women gone.