Neighbors - The Beach Trip Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple more minutes, I noticed as she put her phone down and walked out. I figured at that point that Sara had gotten what she wanted, so I slid out of her mouth and started for the door myself. She made a token protest but it was clear that without me there, she could now focus on the two dicks that were plowing into her ass and pussy.

I walked into the great room and didn't see anyone. I could hear faint moans and kissing noises from the other bedroom but then I looked outside and saw that the rain had stopped, at least for a moment, and that Christy was standing out on the deck in the dark holding the bottle of tequila, wrapped in a beach towel and looking at the ocean.

I wrapped a towel around my waist as well and went out, moving behind her and putting my arms around her, circling her under her breasts. She sighed and leaned back into my shoulder. "Did she get bored with you too?" she asked. I could tell she'd been crying and still had tears on her cheeks catching the light from the nearby houses.

"No, baby, I got bored with her," I said. "And I wanted to see how my best girlfriend was doing." She twisted around in my arms and buried her face in my chest, her shoulders heaving with a couple more sobs before she caught her breath and stood up straight.

"No, I'm tired of letting that big-assed bitch make me cry," she said, taking a big swig of tequila before handing me the bottle. I took a smaller drink and put the bottle down on the table. "I thought I had the upper hand with the surprise. You should have seen the look on her face when I dropped my top for Mitch. Oh, actually I guess you did!" she giggled.

"I fucking won, finally! But she still found a way to be the center of attention again. It doesn't seem to matter what I do, that bitch is always the star," she said, a little bitterly.

I held her tight before pulling her over to one of the chairs at the table and then sitting her down on my lap. "Christy, sweetheart, I'm not going to tell you that you're wrong. And I'm not going to try to fix things. But I can give you some advice if that's ok."

"Thanks for coming out here with me, babe. It means a lot. Sure, I'm open to suggestion. I've probably been way too damn close to the problem," she replied, taking another deep pull off the liquor bottle.

"Ok, so here's what I've noticed about Sara. She might seem like she's the main attraction but before she does anything - anything at *all* in this group - she looks to you for approval. Or at least to see that you aren't DIS-approving. If you did, I think she might argue but I also think she would stop," I explained.

"She sees you as her big sister and the queen bee in your relationship, even if you don't. You tell that big-titted bitch what to do, tell her in no uncertain terms, shut down her protests, and I'll bet you a lap dance that she will follow your lead."

She looked unconvinced but thoughtful. We sat like that for another handful of minutes, swapping sips of tequila and just hugging each other, until the rain started in again. I grabbed the bottle and we stepped into the great room at the same time wonderfully naked Dee and and equally naked Kerri were coming out of our bedroom, holding hands and looking to see what the rest of the group was up to.

Kerri could immediately see that Christy had been crying and she rushed over to comfort her best friend. Christy assured her that she was alright and that I'd been a big help, which Kerri naturally doubted. I love her anyway. She and Dee got an abbreviated version of what was bothering Christy, and they whispered to each other for a couple of seconds before both went into action.

Dee unwrapped the towel that Christy had wrapped around her and laid it on the floor in the middle of the great room, between the two sofas. She then came over to me and, while giving me a big kiss, grabbed my towel as well, pausing to give my semi-hard dick a squeeze. That towel found its way to the floor next to the other one.

Kerri stretched Christy out on the towels in the middle of the room and she and Dee knelt on either side of her, stroking her sides and her inner thighs while nibbling on her breasts and occasionally scooching up to whisper encouragement into Christy's ears. It wasn't long before the stroking included Christy's pussy, which was pink and puffy and obviously aroused.

Kerri looked up at me, standing and watching and slowly stroking my now completely-erect cock. "Terry, it's time for you to make love to this goddess. Worship her, the way she deserves. Show her how special she is."

Okay, it was a little corny but I got where she was headed. Christy needed attention and I was happy to provide it. I knelt between Christy's spread legs and lowered my face to her pussy, taking slow licks of her outer labia from taint to top, one side, then the other. Then I split the difference and licked right up her slit, relishing the taste of her arousal and circling her clit before heading back down.

Dee and Kerri were nibbling and kissing Christy's breasts while holding her thighs open for me. I could see my girlfriend's legs quiver as she became more aroused. I started focusing more on her clit and slid a couple of fingers inside her, slowly stroking all the right spots that I'd come to know almost as well as I knew my wife's.

She arched her back and squeezed around my fingers and tried to lift off from the floor as she came, her screams stifled by Dee's mouth on hers. I moved away from her clit, knowing she would be too sensitive for a little while, and focused on slowly sliding my fingers in and out of her until she dropped her butt back to the floor.

I knelt in front of her and stroked my cock up and down her wet pussy a couple of times before entering her. Dee and Kerri still held her legs out which somehow made things hotter. I was over her with my arms straight, looking down at her beautiful face that I loved so much, while Dee and Kerri whispered into her ears. I couldn't hear much of it but it seemed to be focused on what a hot fucking slut she was, but at the same time what a glorious queen she was.

It seemed to make sense to Christy as she looked up at me with an almost feral look. I felt like I was making love to some jungle princess and my future depended on bringing her to orgasm after orgasm or my life was forfeit. Or something like that - it may sound silly now but it was intense as anything then.

I fucked her with long, slow strokes, almost pulling out every time before slowly filling her all the way until our pubes crushed against each other. She stared into my eyes as Kerri and Dee continued to whisper in her ears and fondle those fabulous boobs and I could see the love and the longing and the need in that face I knew so well.

I was so intent on Christy's face that it didn't register with me at first that we had an audience. Mitch had come in and sat on one sofa and Dee got up to sit in his lap, which seemed to disappoint Sara, who had come in right after him. Tim must have taken a moment to get cleaned up, as he came in a couple of minutes later and Kerri made a beeline for him, cutting Sara out again.

They were all now sitting around us, and Christy couldn't help but know that she was the absolute center of attention now. She put her hands behind my head and pulled me down to her and drove her tongue into my mouth as I felt her let go and cum as hard as I've ever known her to cum, shrieking into my mouth the whole time.

I still wasn't anywhere near an orgasm myself. I raised back up on my arms, looking to my right to see Tim on his knees between my wife's legs, his face buried in her pussy. Mitch was taking care of his wife in the same manner on the other side. I looked back down at my lover and saw her break into an almost evil grin.

"Fuck your queen, stud! Fuck your queen's slutty cunt! Make me cum again!" she cried out, with a dirty leer on her face. Christy had always had the dirtiest mouth of any of us when she was aroused, but it was clear that she was also enjoying being the center of attention and was putting on a show, and I was happy to play my part.

"That's it, baby! Give me more of that dick! Fuck the slut queen!" She raised her knees up to her tits and I leaned back even further, driving deeper inside her. She was so tight and so wet and felt so good. She looked over my shoulder to leer at her little sister. I couldn't see Sara but Kerri later told me that she was sitting in the chair behind me, fingers buried in her pussy, looking wide-eyed at her sister like she couldn't believe what she was seeing.

I could feel Christy getting close to another orgasm, which she loudly confirmed. "Shit, lover, that's it! Right there right there right there! Pound my fucking cunt, you fucker! Fuuuuuuuuuckkk!" She clenched around me so hard I thought she was going to break my dick off, her thighs quivering against my chest as she came again, her eyes rolling back in her head.

She collapsed under me, unmoving for a minute before she opened her eyes and looked up into mine with nothing but love and appreciation. She pulled my head down to hers and whispered, "Thank you, love" into my ear before kissing me soundly.

I pulled back and popped out, still rock hard and wondering whether I was going to cum again at all that night. Christy must have read my mind as she winked at me and then looked past me at her sister. "Sara, get your big ass down here and finish what you started earlier. Suck my lover's dick!"

Sara looked like she couldn't believe what she was hearing from her big sister. "Christy, I... what are you...? I don't..." Christy got up and stalked over to the chair.

"Sister, when the queen gives a command, the only acceptable answer is 'yes, ma'am'. Now get over there on your hands and knees and worship that cock the way it just worshipped my royal cunt." I looked over my shoulder to see Sara realizing that she was again the center of attention, just not in the way she preferred.

Christy leaned down and whispered something to Sara that made her eyes get big. She drew back a little to look at her older sister and after a short stare-down, she lowered her eyes and slid out of the chair and onto her hands and knees. I was still on my knees but I had turned around facing her, leaning back with my hands on the floor behind me.

Christy directed Sara to crawl over to me. Sara was quite a sight, her hair a mess, her huge boobs swaying between her arms, that delectable ass in the air, reeking of sex. Christy stood next to her and placed her bare foot in the middle of Sara's back and pushed her down until her face was on the towel covering the carpet and that ass was even higher. "Terry, for services rendered, your queen presents you with this slut to finish you off. Tell her what you would like her to do."

This was all a little unreal for me and I just knelt there staring at Sara's curvy back and round ass before shaking myself out of it and hopefully getting into the spirit that Christy intended. I looked down at the back of Sara's head and said, "Suck my balls, slut. Get them completely wet and dripping."

Sara raised her head and looked up at me with a little smile. I still don't know if she was just happy being the one everyone was watching again or if Christy had tapped into some undiscovered submissive streak. Whichever it was, Sara raised up and I leaned back a little further. She held my cock up against my stomach and dipped her head to dutifully kiss and lick my balls as I had instructed.

And oh fuck it felt good. I had been hard so long that my cock was almost numb but my balls sure weren't. After a few minutes, my balls were dripping and my cock was tingling again so I told Sara, "Good job, slut. Now suck my cock and make me cum."

She looked up and actually gave me a wink before engulfing my boner with her mouth. She slowly pulled back, dragging her tongue along the underside until only the head was in her warm, wet mouth. She repeated that a few times, retreating slowly and sensuously each time before quickly taking me back in. She felt a hundred times better than she had when she was distracted by two other cocks plowing into her.

She might have been the focus of the room again, but Christy was still the queen. She got out of her throne/chair and knelt next to her sister, grabbing her head with both hands and holding her in place. "This is taking too long, slut. Terry, fuck this bitch's mouth until you cum in her!"

I had let Sara do all the work up until now but I leaned forward at Christy's command and started thrusting into Sara's mouth while Christy held her head in place. I glanced around and saw Kerri sitting next to Tim, slowly stroking his cock while they both stared at the scene on the floor in rapt attention. Dee and Mitch were doing the same n the other side.

I could finally feel my orgasm rising and I took over holding Sara's head while I continued to thrust in and out of her. She looked up at me with what I swear was a smirk, with saliva stringing down over her chin and her breasts doing that beautiful quiver/sway every time I bottomed out in her mouth. Christy was giving her surprisingly gentle whacks on her ample butt in time with my motion.

That was it for me, and I came hard in Sara's mouth. I'd been saving up for hours and shot rope after rope, which she took with her eyes closed and a satisfied smile on her face. I had no idea what was going on between these sisters but they seemed to have worked something out that had been a problem between them for years.

I sat back, exhausted and completely spent. Sara rolled over onto her back and smiled up at her sister. "How was that, my slut queen?" she asked.

Christy leaned down and kissed Sara's forehead. "That was perfect, little sister. I think you deserve a reward now. Come on, boys," she said, raising her head to look at Mitch and Tim. "I think my slutty little sister needs more jizz."

I don't know if Sara thought she was getting fucked again but that was not what Christy had in mind and not what Kerri and Dee had apparently been whispering to the guys. Mitch knelt next to Sara's chest and Tim knelt between her legs, but they were intent on jerking off onto her.

Christy didn't stop Sara from stroking her own clit though, or from leaning up to give Mitch's cock a few licks before lying back down and watching. After a couple of minutes, Tim grunted and said, "Shit, I'm cumming, Sara!" She moved her hand and actually used both to spread herself open and Tim covered her pussy and her mound with jizz.

Mitch didn't last much longer and she moved her hands up to hold her huge breasts together as Mitch emptied his balls over them. She leaned her head up to catch a couple spurts on her tongue before lying back down and massaging jizz into her chest and her thighs with a big sigh. "Thank you, big sister" was all she said.

Tim and Mitch helped Sara stand up and she stepped over and gave Christy a full-body hug, smearing jizz all over her. I never found out what passed between them over the evening but Christy pulled her head back and looked Sara in the eye and said, "I love you, little sister" and Sara sniffled and told her the same. So somehow things were good between them now in a way that I guess they hadn't been since they grew up.

We were all exhausted and quite a mess. I pulled Kerri to me in a hug before we turned to the group and said our good nights. Sara started to follow Mitch and Dee downstairs to her bedroom on the second floor but Christy called out to her, "Baby girl, don't sleep alone tonight. Come sleep with me and Tim." Sara looked like she'd won the lottery, grinning ear-to-ear as she almost skipped to their bedroom.

It was very late and Kerri and I had gotten much too sober. I grabbed the last half-empty bottle of tequila as we passed the kitchen on the way to the bedroom. We sat up against the headboard, Kerri's head on my shoulder, listening to the rain through the slightly-open door to the deck, talking quietly about the day and passing the bottle back and forth a couple of times before finally getting sleepy. When we did drop off together, I'm pretty sure I didn't move the whole night.

*** Saturday ***

I probably would have slept the day away, but the empty bed and the smell of coffee roused me much earlier than I would have liked. I didn't have a hangover as much as I was numb all over and barely had the energy to stand up and get into the bathroom.

I glanced at the clock as I walked back into the bedroom, after taking care of business, brushing my teeth and splashing some water on my face, and saw that it was just past 10 am, which wasn't nearly late enough.

I walked out to see Kerri sitting at the table wearing one of my UNC t-shirts and apparently nothing else, sharing coffee with Mitch and Dee, who were fully dressed and looking like they were ready to hit the road. They were talking quietly and laughing, so at least I felt like last night hadn't ruined anything with them.

I waved at them as I got my coffee, then walked over and collapsed into the chair next to Kerri. Mitch looked over sympathetically and said with a grin, "Good morning! You look like shit!" I laughed and actually felt a little better after that. Dee was smiling as well so I felt even better still.

Kerri leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "We were just talking about last night. Of course. I think Dee was a little worried that things were going off the rails until Christy managed to corral her sister."

Dee nodded and said, "I have no idea what their relationship has been in the past but that took some mad skills on the part of our little slut queen," she said with a smile. "Everybody ended up happy and satisfied, no one got hurt, no one got arrested and I think the sisters may have found a new understanding. It was a good night!"

I tried not to show how relieved I was because I really wanted to see these folks again. And as I thought about it, I didn't want them to give a negative report to our little Alice. I really had developed strong feelings for that kid and wanted her to continue to think well of us.

I could tell Dee and Mitch were getting anxious to head out and realized not only did they want to say goodbye to Christy and Tim, Sara's car likely had them blocked in. I was about to go roust them when I saw the bedroom door open. Christy came out, looking smug and much better rested than I did.

She came over and kissed Mitch on the top of his head, kissed Dee on the mouth, hugged Kerri, then sat on my lap and reached for my coffee. I decided to let her live, figuring she could later make up for the egregious break in protocol later (NEVER mess with a man's coffee). She was dressed similarly to Kerri, although she had added cotton bikini panties that I'm pretty sure were Kerri's.

Sara literally bounced out after that, chirping a bright hello to everyone and bypassing the coffee, reaching for a bottle of orange juice instead. I generally have to get up early for work but I don't like it. So sometimes I fucking hate morning people.

Tim finally dragged himself out, looking even worse than I did. He stumbled to the coffee maker, poured out the last half-cup that was there and looked around at us disgustedly. "You couldn't make another pot? You assholes," he grumbled as he dumped the old grounds and started a fresh round.

Sara gave him a slap on the butt as she headed over to join us at the table, sitting next to Mitch with a little smirk. I looked back at Tim and remarked, "You look like you got hit by a truck, dude."

"Two of them, but I didn't get the license of either of them," he said, pouring water into the coffeemaker.

Dee said, "Friends, this has been a frabjous couple of days and we will be crushed if we don't repeat it sometime soon, but Superdick and I need to be getting home." Mitch looked like he wasn't entirely happy with his new nickname.