Neighbors - The Beach Trip Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was really too small for all four of us but I sat on one side with a very naked, luscious Christy on my lap while Tim did the same with Kerri on the other side. We opened both bottles of bubbly and drank from the bottles, all of us blissed out and relaxed.

Kerri took a drink and looked out towards the beach, which was completely dark given the new moon. "Well, this has been one hell of a vacation, kids! Here's to our adventure together!" She and Christy clinked bottles before both took another swig and handed them off to me and Tim.

I raised the bottle and said, "Here's to new friends." Tim added, "And new fuck buddies!" That got him an elbow in the ribs while he drank.

We slowly drained both bottles before Christy reminded us of our early start. "Guys, we should call it a night, right?" The rest of us reluctantly nodded and made our way back into the house. I gave Tim a hug and kissed Christy before putting my arm around Kerri and heading back to the bedroom with one of the half-empty bottles of champs.

We were too tired to even rinse the chlorine off and after a couple more kisses, we were both out.

*** Sunday ***

Despite my best efforts, I woke up way too early. We'd left the drapes open and I could see the sun just coming up over the ocean through the light clouds. Kerri was still fast asleep next to me, breathing deeply and lost in dreaming.

I pulled a pair of shorts on and went downstairs, stepping into a pair of sandals and walking past the pool and out to the boardwalk that led to the beach. There weren't many people out yet and I left my flipflops at the end and walked down into the cool beach sand to watch the rest of the sunrise.

It had been one hell of a couple of weeks and I hadn't begun to process everything that happened. I knew that despite sharing the week with others, I felt closer to Kerri and Christy and Tim now than ever before. But I also thought there might be room for others, and that thought sort of scared me.

I headed back, rinsing the sand off my feet in the outdoor shower before going back upstairs. Christy and Tim were starting to load stuff out and Kerri came out of the bathroom also pretty much ready to go. I threw some walking shorts and an only slightly worn polo on and joined in carrying stuff down to the cars and the trash out to the rollout.

We closed up the house and texted the rental company that we were out and headed to the first Stack 'Em High restaurant we went past. We were early enough that we didn't have to wait too long for a table and pretty soon we were chugging coffee and gorging on pancakes, eggs and bacon.

There was less discussion than there was companionable silence, along with a lot of smiles. It hadn't been the vacation that any of us had planned, but it had been pretty spectacular. There was one subject that we did discuss, though.

Tim started it. "You know, I was talking to Mitch and he talked about how unique the four of us are. He didn't think he'd ever met two couples that were as much a unit as us."

I added, "Dee said something similar. That we're really a family - non-standard, maybe, but no less so for that. I think I agree with her."

"So what does that mean for us?" Kerri asked. "Do we do anything different?"

Christy's contribution was probably the most important. "Well, I don't want to hide it anymore. I love all of you and I don't care who knows it. If anyone else has problems with our relationship, that's their problem, not ours."

And so when I pulled into our driveway a few hours later, Christy got out of the passenger side of the Cherokee and gave me a big, wet, sloppy kiss and hug before crossing the front yard to her house. Kerri and Tim did the same in the driveway next door, and when they met as they crossed the yard, Kerri gave Christy a huge hug and kissed her deeply before joining me in our driveway. We weren't going to hide anything anymore.