Neighbors - The Beach Trip Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I offered to move Sara's car so that Mitch and Dee could get out, so everyone said their goodbyes and shared long heartfelt hugs and kisses before we started downstairs. I grabbed Sara's keys off her nightstand and Mitch and Dee got their bags from their room.

I stopped next to their car before moving Sara's. "Well, this was *not* the vacation we anticipated but it has been... memorable. All because Alice and Reba wanted all-over tans," I said, grinning at them both. "Thank those little sweethearts for us, will you?"

Dee gave me a hug and promised she would, then Mitch and I shook hands and we all agreed that we would plan to get together again sometime soon. I backed Sara's car out and waved them on, then pulled her Accord back in and went back upstairs.

It was still before noon and looking out the large windows in the great room, you could see that the clouds from the previous night's rains had moved off the coast. It was bright and sunny and warm and our last day at the beach. It looked like a great day to get some final sunning in, so I was a little surprised at the announcement that came next.

Tim was sacked out on one of the sofas watching SportsCenter and Sara was sitting at the table with a little smile on her face, watching her sister and my wife making out on the other couch.

Kerri stood up and reached a hand down to Christy, pulling her to her feet. She looked at her friend and then at the rest of us and said, "Guys, we've all been here together for days but I have not had a single moment alone with my girlfriend here. Christy and I are going to go... take a nap. You guys have fun."

She and Christy walked towards Christy and Tim's room and as they reached the doorway, Christy turned around and looked at Sara. "Baby girl, why don't you keep these boys entertained?"

Sara shot her a look and then looked back at Tim and me. "Uh, guys, I don't think she meant what you think she meant."

I grinned at her and replied, "I think she meant exactly what I think she meant. What do you think, Tim? How can Sara entertain us? Dance? More sexy sex?"

Tim looked her over, while Sara looked very uncomfortable. "Nah, I don't think so. She's not my type." Despite being obviously not interested in having sex with us any more, she looked a little hurt at that. "I think her ass it too perfect."

I looked her up and down myself. "Yeah, I think her smile is too pretty. And her tits are too big."

Sara relaxed and smiled at us. "You guys are sweet. And I don't mean to be mean. But last night was... unexpected. And a little weird, even for me." She looked out the windows at the beach. "Tell you what - why don't we go hang out on the beach while your wives lez out and we can talk shit about the people walking by."

Tim and I were okay with that so fifteen minutes later we were spreading our towels out under a beach umbrella, lying on either side of Sara, who was back in her scandalous one-piece. We proceeded to be catty assholes about everybody that had the audacity to walk past us, none of the three of us finding any of them worthy of fucking.

That lasted an hour or so before Sara saw a couple of tan, buff bohunks approaching and she jumped up to follow them. Tim and I just looked at each other and grinned. Some things about that girl were never going to change.

She came back a few minutes later, one of her boy toys in tow. "Hey, no offense, but I'm going to go hang out with Derek and his friends for a while. Tell Christy I'll be back in a bit to get my stuff." We just nodded and she was off.

We hung out a little while longer, both to admire the female scenery and to give our wives a little more time to enjoy each other before we intruded. I think we even napped out a little, before realizing that the shadows were starting to get a little long and that we'd better get back.

Kerri looked as happy as I'd ever seen her and Christy was much more giggly than usual. They were sitting together on the sofa, splitting one of the last bottles of wine. Tim laughed and said, "I take it that you had a good time?" That actually got a rare blush from both of them.

"So what are we going to do tonight?" I asked. "It's our last night at the beach!"

Kerri answered, "We were just talking about that. We've got to be out by 10am tomorrow, so we ought to go ahead and pack up as much as we can. And do some cleaning up. And we don't have much food left, so we're probably going to need to go out for dinner." This is the problem with a beach house rental - much of the last full day is taken over by preparing to leave.

Like any true Southern woman, it was clear that Kerri planned to have the place clean enough for the next renters to move into, despite knowing that a cleaning crew would be in no more than five minutes after we left. That's just the way that it's done. And certainly, after two weeks there, we had stuff scattered all over all three floors of the house.

So Tim and I were tasked with gathering up everything except food into the two upstairs bedrooms so that it could be packed. Christy sorted the food into stuff we would need before we left, stuff that we could trash and stuff that we would need to pack. If it didn't have to be refrigerated, it went into bags ready for loading. Kerri managed the vacuum and moving furniture back to where it was supposed to be, along with cleaning up around the pool and rec room.

Sara came back around 5pm to get her stuff. She left her new fling out by the pool while she came in and grabbed her bag and said her goodbyes, which included a surprising kiss and hug for me. "Y'all be good!" she shouted over her shoulder as she left, her male model toy in tow.

By 6pm, we were pretty much done and getting pretty hungry. Kerri suggested the sound side seafood place we had eaten at the week before and we cleaned ourselves up and headed down, hoping to be able to sit outside and watch the sunset.

We were lucky and got there just in time to catch the last available four-top out on the deck. The food was superb, the wine was very good and the scenery, both at the table and across the sound, was fabulous. I looked at my wife to my right, my girlfriend to my left and my best friend across the table from me and took a moment to realize how fucking lucky I am.

I guess the adventures of the previous two weeks started to catch up with us though, and we ended up leaving before the sun set. We got back to the house and sort of collapsed on the sofas in the great room, Kerri and I leaning on each other on one sofa and Christy stretched out with her head on Tim's lap on the other.

We just relaxed for a few minutes before Tim looked around and said, "Hey! Old people! What the hell's the matter with us! It's our last fucking night at the beach - why are we dozing off on the sofa at 8 freaking o'clock?! We should be... I don't know... partying or something! Right?"

Kerri threw a pillow at him but I sat back and said with a smile, "Huh. Maybe we're just not interested in sex any more unless we're fucking strangers." That drew a painful pinch on my arm from my wife.

Christy giggled (she had been doing that a lot since she had improved her relationship with Sara) and Tim said, "Well, we're sure not going to fuck our own spouses. Right? I mean, that would be depraved and unnatural, wouldn't it?" That got Christy laughing even harder.

I stood up and announced, "Well, I'm feeling like a sick fuck. What do you say, sweetheart?" I held my hand out for Kerri and she reached up and I pulled her to her feet, before picking her up and starting for our bedroom.

I heard Christy behind me, giggles now gone. "Wait. We should all be together. The Slut Queen demands it." I turned around and she was sitting up, looking over the back of the sofa at us, completely serious. "Please? Our last night should be together."

I walked back to the center of the great room, still carrying Kerri in my arms like she was a bride about to be deflowered. I gently laid her on the sofa we'd just vacated and turned to bow to Christy. "My Queen, it shall be as thou hast decreed. We shall fucketh each other under thy royal gaze." That brought the giggles back to Christy.

"Thank you, Sir Terry. Now screw that horny bitch and make her scream. And Sir Tim, you had better do the same for your queen or you might just lose your head. Maybe both of them." I leaned over to kiss my wife and pull her t-shirt up, over and off, exposing her perfect round boobs. She slid her shorts down and looked up at me with a smile.

I quickly lost my shorts and sat down next to her, leaning over to kiss her while stroking the inside of her wide-spread thighs. It was our last night but there was no reason to rush. I leaned lower to take a stiff nipple into my mouth as my fingers moved up and lightly brushed her outer lips, which got a little jump from her before she settled back into the couch.

Kerri is always as horny as I am, but while I tend to go from 0-60 in 5 seconds, she's more torque-y. She starts off a little more slowly but before long she's an unstoppable sex machine. I slid down onto the floor to get her going in the way she likes best.

She opened her legs for me to slide in between those luscious, smoothly-muscled thighs. I kissed my way slowly up one leg, across her shaved mound and then down the other, before teasingly reaching the top again. I planted slow, light kisses on her outer lips before leaning back and massaging the creases at the top of both thighs, then leaned back in to lightly run my tongue up her slit.

She moaned and leaned back harder against the back of the sofa, opening her legs further. I gently spread her a little more so that I could gently lick her inner lips, which were beginning to swell and blush. Kerri's moans got louder and she reached down to pull my head tighter into her.

I slid my tongue inside her as deep as I could get, until the bridge of my nose was rubbing her clit. Then I pulled back and moved up to firmly lick her button while sliding a couple of fingers into her now-wet pussy. She gave a little yelp and bucked against my hand as my fingertips brushed her g-spot. After a few more strokes and a few more licks, she was cumming hard, squeezing around my fingers.

I didn't give her much time to come down and she gave a groan as I pulled my fingers out of her. But she smiled when I helped her stretch out on the sofa. I slipped a throw pillow under her sweet round ass and she raised her right leg to rest it along the back of the sofa, lowering her left foot to the floor and opening herself up for me.

She looked up at me with a smile and a reminder. "Our Queen ordered you to fuck me, Terry. I suggest you get to it before she gets angry." I glanced over at the other sofa and doubted that the Slut Queen would much notice or care, as she was lying on top of Tim with her pussy grinding down on his face and his cock down her throat.

But I was happy to oblige our little queen and my wife and I positioned myself between Kerri's legs, lining up my now aching cock with her pussy. I looked down at her and said something I probably don't say enough. "I love you so much, babe." She looked back at me with a big happy smile, followed by a gasp as I entered her and slid my cock all the way inside her.

She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me down for a kiss and we stayed that way for a little bit, me just moving a couple of inches in and out of her while our tongues danced and we held each other. It was sweet and loving and hot and I realized that it was the way we had almost always made love for years before meeting Christy and Tim. And I still loved it that way and I loved her more than ever.

But we'd also picked up a love of some... variety. I broke our kiss and smiled at her as I straightened my arms and raised up, driving all the way into her pussy, loving the way her sweet breasts bounced as I started a steady pace. After all, our queen had demanded a scream.

Kerri reached up and grabbed my ass, digging her fingers into my glutes and pulling me harder into her. "That's it, stud! Fuck me, baby! Make me scream!" I gave her a leer and pounded into her harder and harder.

Kerri yelped (not quite a scream) and pulled her left leg even wider. "Jesus fuck that's so good, baby! You're gonna make me cum so hard! Keep fucking me like that!" I did exactly that.

I felt my own orgasm coming up like an unstoppable freight train as Kerri's eyes rolled back in her head and she let out a shriek and arched her back up, clenching around my cock. While she was still pulsing around me, I reached the peak and let loose and I think we both yelled at the same time.

I collapsed on top of Kerri and it took me a minute to register the applause that was coming from the other sofa. Christy was leaning back, her recently-fucked pussy dripping with Tim's jizz while she smiled and clapped in delight at our performance. I felt like bowing but I didn't feel like getting up off of my wife to do it.

Christy sighed and said, "God I love watching you two fuck! I love you guys!" We grinned back at her as we uncoupled and slowly sat up. But Christy wasn't finished. "Ok, now your Queen demands -"

Kerri looked at me and interrupted her. "Boys, I think it's time the Slut Queen was deposed." She looked over at Tim and continued, "What do you guys think?"

Tim didn't answer - he just reached down and started tickling our busty little queen. I slid off the sofa and moved over to start tickling her other side. She swatted at our hands and shrieked at us to stop but we were relentless.

Kerri crawled over and Tim grabbed Christy's left arm and leg while I did the same to her right. We opened her up as Kerri looked up at her best friend with an impish grin. "Queen, huh? Who's the Queen now, slut?" Kerri lowered her face to Christy's pussy and started licking, adding a couple of fingers in her pussy for good measure.

Christy's reply started out defiant but that didn't last long after Kerri started working on her. "I'M the queen, bitch! And don't you forget... oh, shit... oh, baby... oh, that's not fair... oh... right there right there..." Kerri stopped suddenly and looked up at Christy expectantly. "Don't stop! Please, baby, don't stop now! I'm so close!" Kerri just grinned at her, her fingers still inside Christy but no longer moving.

Christy looked like she was in actual pain. "Fuck, okay, okay, you're the Slut Queen now! Just let me cum! Please, baby, pleeeease oh shit yeah... fuck... like that... oh fuck sweetie I'm cumming... I'm cumming so hard for you!" Tim and I still held her arms and legs out tightly as far as we could while Christy bucked and twisted between us under Kerri's unrelenting tongue and fingers.

She finally started to come down and Kerri backed off, leaning back a little to grin up at her lover, her face glistening with Christy's wetness. We let go of Christy's legs and she slid limply off the sofa onto her knees and into Kerri's arms, where they sat kissing for a while longer.

Kerri gently leaned her back onto the floor on her side and looked up over at Tim and me. We were leaning against the sofa, watching our wives go at it. That was a sight neither of us would ever get tired of.

Kerri said, "Terry, love, would you mind terribly fucking this cute little bitch while she gets me off?" She rolled Christy over on her back and swung her leg over her, lowering her already quite wet cunt onto Christy's face.

I was happy to oblige and Christy sure as hell didn't object. In fact, she spread her legs in anticipation while she started licking my wife's pussy. I was hard as a rock again after watching Kerri get Christy off and I was finding that watching Kerri's ass grinding down on Christy was every bit as hot.

I leaned over and grabbed the throw pillow off the sofa and slid it under Christy's tight little butt to raise her up a bit before I grabbed her ankles and raised her legs up, keeping them wide. She reached down between them without breaking her lip-lock on Kerri's pussy and grabbed my cock, pulling me into her.

I heard a muffled gasp from her as she moaned into my wife's pussy while I slid all the way inside her. I looked up to see Tim standing in front of Kerri, his cock buried in her mouth, her left arm snaked around his hips pulling him deeper.

Christy and Kerri might have both gotten much more vocal in their lovemaking since we'd all gotten together but both their mouths were fully occupied. The only sounds in the room were the slap of flesh on flesh and the moaning and heavy breathing of four people who were intensely turned on.

I saw Kerri slump forward a little, catching herself against Tim's legs as she came hard, which set Christy off, as I felt her spasming around my cock. I was pretty sure that I wouldn't last much longer myself, before Kerri raised her head and shouted "switch!"

It was everything I could do to not high-five Tim as we switched partners, but that just seemed too... guy-ish, I guess. But we did grin at each other as we moved past. Christy seemed too blissed out to move from where she was on the floor, but Kerri moved off of her and turned around, leaning down to kiss her best friend.

That put my wife on all fours, her delectable round ass in the air as I moved behind her. I squeezed her cheeks before sliding my hands out around her hips and pulling her back onto my cock. She broke her kiss with Christy long enough to moan before leaning forward again and driving her tongue into Christy's mouth.

Tim took my previous place between his wife's legs and we so we ended up with our spouses after all. I pulled Kerri back into me and reached under her to massage her boobs, displacing Christy's hands. Christy bowed her neck back enough to see Kerri and me, giving us a big smile before turning her attention fully to her husband.

And that's the way I remember our vacation ending - all together on the floor as a foursome, maybe even a family. Kerri crawled forward over Christy, bringing me with her. She reached down and started stroking Christy's clit and I was pretty sure Christy was reaching up and doing the same for Kerri.

Christy was a little muffled under Kerri but I could hear her start to almost chant, "yeah baby that's it baby shit yeah baby..." I don't know if "baby" was Tim or Kerri but it didn't seem to matter as she nearly bent herself double cumming hard. Tim was right with her until he slipped out as Christy thrust her hips up. But Kerri was right there to take her place, leaning forward and capturing Tim's spurting cock in her mouth.

The chain reaction of orgasms continued with Kerri squeezing around my cock - she did seem to like being double-teamed. I pulled her back against me and took her as deep as I could, trying to hold off a little longer just because fucking her felt so good. But I was done for when Christy raised her head and licked my balls.

I came hard in Kerri, spurting a half a dozen times before she collapsed onto Christy and I slipped out. But Christy leaned her head up and took my balls in her mouth, stroking my still-jerking cock while I finished cumming over her tits and Kerri's still-twitching rear.

I flopped down on the floor on one side of the women while Tim did the same on the other. Kerri found the energy to reverse herself so that she and Christy were side-by-side, with Christy's head on Kerri's shoulder and Tim and I on either side of them.

Tim just sighed and said, "Now, that's more like it!" Nobody else had the energy to reply for a couple of minutes, before Kerri made a suggestion.

"Guys, that was fucking awesome and I know it's getting late but I could use a few minutes in the hot tub. Anyone else game?" It was agreed that that was the best idea we'd heard all night. No one mentioned bathing suits so we grabbed towels and headed out. I took a side trip to the fridge and grabbed the last two bottles of champagne and joined them while Tim wrestled the top of the tub off.