Neighbors to Lovers Ch. 03

Story Info
Age gap OMYW, angry sex, standing doggy-style, bareback.
1.7k words
3.68
10.2k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GG_smut
GG_smut
47 Followers

It would've been a lot more awkward had she succeeded in picking someone up that night, having gotten hot and cold from Emmet these past few weeks. But the guys at the bar Giselle had liked initially hadn't turned out that nice, some had even turned her down, her pickiness having not gone anywhere despite her drunken state, as she staggered out of the Uber perhaps 30 seconds earlier than Emmet's Uber pulled up in front of their apartment building.

Giselle cursed under her breath at the sight of him. Why did they always have such matching timing, why couldn't the universe just work differently sometimes!

"Hey, do you need any help there?" Emmet offered, generously, seeing her look through her purse for her keys. Despite having spent the past few hours feeling sorry for himself, in the drive back he had indeed realized that he deserved to go either tonight or tomorrow and talk to Giselle. She wasn't insignificant in his eyes, but he too was terrified of this possibly being something...

"I'm fine!" Giselle objected, pushing him away. The fact that she was angry wasn't as obvious, as mostly she just looked drunk, not so drunk she wouldn't know where she was or whom she was with, but enough that it showed in her step.

"I gather the concert was fun," Emmet replied, almost as if nothing was amiss. He'd turned her down, having had other obligations - but she hadn't exactly taken it as just that.

"Why do you care?!" Giselle huffed at him, catching him by surprise.

"Just asking...," Emmet said calmly, and opened the building door for her with his key card, seeing that the concierge must've popped to the back for his break.

"Well whatever!" Giselle mumbled, self protection mechanisms kicking in, and she crossed her arms in front of her.

"I'm sorry I wasn't around this week... I had a rough week," Emmet said, trying to think what this must've been about, but remained clueless of how much turning her down that one time had actually hurt her.

"Well you seemed to be enjoying your family-appointed dinner date tonight," Giselle scoffed, as they stepped into the elevator. She was sure things like that were thrown at him because Emmet hadn't told anyone about her - like she was this shameful little secret. Big grown man, dating a 21-year-old.

"My date?" Emmet frowned, finally realizing how she must've known from the Instagram pictures his sister had posted. "It was just dinner at my sister's," Emmet explained, not liking the sound of these accusations.

"Yeah, whatever.., you can date whoever you want! I don't care," Giselle mumbled, impatiently, waiting for the elevator to reach her floor.

"What?!" Emmet exclaimed, cluelessly, needing to correct his volume as they reached her floor. Instead of just letting her walk out of there, however, he followed her.

"I, on the other hand, spent the last couple of hours chatting up guys. There were some really nice ones too...," Giselle said, sounding like she was boasting.

"Couldn't find someone to hook up with though. Big surprise - nobody wants me!" She pretended to cheer, fluctuating between keeping her voice down and a little louder than would've been polite in the hallway.

Emmet looked more confused than ever. What had happened in the meanwhile that he didn't know about?

Giselle unlocked her door but as the door fell open she remained lingering on her doorway as if there was something to say.

"Now shoo! Just go! I don't want your pity or whatever," Giselle said, rather rudely.

"Gi.. come on," Emmet urged. But as something in her face turned cold Emmet became afraid she would just tell him to go, tell him even more clearly that they were done without even giving him a good reason. He knew they needed to talk but in that moment all he wanted and knew to do was try to dissolve her bad mood. He wanted to tell her in any way, with or without words, she would listen to how much he wanted her.

His lips landed onto hers bruisingly, pushing her against the doorframe, his hands going around her hips demandingly.

Giselle was essentially just allowing this to happen - after all that was what her entire body had wanted all through the evening - she'd wanted someone to want her. But she wasn't making it terribly easy for him either. Their kisses grew erratic, avoidant at times, fierce even like instead of kissing him back softly she rather tugged his lip, deciding to stay pouty and angry. The word 'no' wasn't leaving her lips, but internally it was a close battle with what she really wanted.

"Whatever it is... you found someone to hook up with, alright?" Emmet hissed, almost thinking it was the excitement of it that she'd been talking about. He too was mad at her for even having been out searching for a hook up - that was not what they'd agreed on. And he was feeling strangely possessive in that moment, his own intoxication scattering his thoughts as well.

He moved her away from the doorframe, his hand into her hair, moving her mostly by her head like that, and slammed the door shut behind them with a loud bang which must've at least woken some neighbors. Giselle let her jacket fall to the floor.

His hold on her body was strong, possibly bruising - and reactions weren't a lot better - meaning to punish him.

Despite all that built up anger, the kisses were intoxicating and Giselle could just feel being pulled right into his grasp again. She hated herself for that so much that for a moment she broke the kiss, stared at him more furiously than she ever had and - bam! - slapped him.

"Fucking hell!" Emmet cursed.

Giselle was drunk, and severely conflicted inside on what she wanted - she almost just wanted an outer body experience - her body wanting his touch, but her mind was wanting to be as far away as possible, not to allow herself to succumb to him.

He shook his head, and raised his eyebrows, wordlessly asking her to tell him 'no' if that was what she wanted.

She looked embarrassed, apologetic even - but that anger hadn't gone anywhere. But at that moment she just turned herself around, leaning her forearms against the counter. This was as away as she could go physically, feeling unable to tell him 'no'.

Emmet wanted to curse, hiss and scold her - her behavior really was like that of a feisty teenager right now. But the way she just unzipped her jeans, unceremoniously, pushing them down on her legs - that was just hot and messed up all at the same time.

Emmet pressed her slim body against him, pressing onto her abdomen and already slipping down between her legs from the front and no part of her was fighting how good that felt. She was well turned on already.

Emmet continued to caress her breast through her clothing, eventually just slipping under her top carelessly. He almost felt like ripping clothing right then.

"So this is what you wanted tonight? Someone to just fuck you?!" Emmet groaned scoldingly. He'd been very close to adding something he might have regretted but he was a pretty sober drunk after all the drinking experience he had.

"Yes! God!" Giselle huffed like a stuck up teenager, the latter sounding like she was rolling her eyes at him with it.

"Fuck," Emmet hissed realizing he was missing protection, having not planned on getting hot and heavy that evening. Hell, he was even still wearing his coat.

"You use that condom of yours already tonight?" Giselle chided, pushing him, already sensing what was delaying this.

"What if I did!?" Emmet groaned. "You said you didn't care, right?" he ranted.

"Just do it. I don't care," Giselle insisted, desperately trying to erase whatever else she was feeling. Emmet knew she was on the pill, the topic having come up another time when they'd been unsure the condom hadn't broken mid or post-coitus.

Emmet replied with a deep and powerful thrust into her tight core, his pants barely at his thighs that were constraining his movements but not enough.

It was just what Giselle had wanted - to feel overwhelmed by how good he felt inside of her, how his forceful thrusts numbed her pain, to be used and to be at his mercy.

His hands were firmly holding on to the side of the counter, pressing her tightly between himself and the counter. Thump. Thump. Thump. She didn't even care she was probably going to have bruised hip bones after this.

Her cries of frustration morphed into low moans of pleasure, while his angry grunts were the ones filling the room. He drove harder and harder into her, driving her towards an almost involuntary orgasm. The scent of her juices filled his nostrils, and the audible slaps against her core were growing sloppier by the second.

It couldn't have lasted more than five minutes - but to Emmet the most satisfying mental image of those five minutes was the way he pushed her into yet another orgasm just as he came and filled her, leaving her panting there as a sloppy, slutty mess.

It was what she'd been after, wasn't it?

Emmet felt like he'd been the victim before this - her going all crazy, going out on the town by herself while he'd just had a hard week and been over at dinner with his sister and some friends. He'd been the one who'd been aiming to come around and talk to her and apologize for the week of silence either tonight or tomorrow. But now he was just mad at her and it showed in the lack of affection he showed her after they were done.

He took a deep breath, lingering a few seconds while he caught his breath.

"Just go, okay!?" Giselle demanded, no longer able to hold back her tears.

"G...," Emmet began, now becoming genuinely concerned about her, having managed to put his pants back on. Maybe he'd been out of line altogether?

"Just get out of here, for fucks sake!" Giselle said, nearly tripping as she turned around and wanted to take a long step but her tight jeans around her knees were stopping her. Her thighs looked wet from their combined juices. She looked like a mess, her mascara running down her cheeks.

GG_smut
GG_smut
47 Followers