Neighbors with Jay Pt. 06

Story Info
Jay and I clean the house for Rob's arrival.
1.6k words
4.75
3.2k
7

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up with Jay's arm on my chest and his cock pressed against my thigh. That sight made me smile, and the feeling of his cock pressing against me started making mine hard again. I planted a kiss on top of his head before I reached over to my nightstand and looked at my phone. It was just before 9:00 and I noticed a text from Rob:

I can't stop looking at the pics you sent last night. So fucking hot!!! My flight gets in around 5:00. I'll see you both soon. ;)

I smile at his text, feeling excited to not only see Rob again, but to introduce him to gay sex with me and Jay. I've only been at it for a week and I just can't get enough. I know Jay can't either. I can only hope Rob will feel the same after tonight.

The thought was interrupted with something clamping on my dick. I look down to see Jay planting kisses on my chest as he was stroking my cock.

"Good morning." I tell Jay.

Jay looks up at me and smiles. He moves his head up and kisses my lips. I push my tongue into his mouth, his grip tightens on my cock. We keep this up for a few minutes before Jay breaks the kiss and asks, "When does Rob get in?"

"He said around 5:00." I reply. "We got time, but a lot to do."

"Enough time for this?" Jay asks as he moves down and wraps his lips around my hard cock. I grip the bed sheets and roll my head back, letting out an audible moan as his mouth slowly engulfs my cock.

"I think we can fit it in." I joke.

Saying that immediately made me want to fuck him again, but I wouldn't dare remove his lips right now. It just felt too damn good. Instead, I sit up and grab his legs and pull them to me. Jay kept his mouth glued to my cock as I flipped his body around so he is on top of me and his cock is now in my face. I shove his cock in my mouth, tasting pre-cum right away.

I slip a finger into Jay's tight ass, making him moan against my cock. Jay must be feeling randy because he takes his mouth off my cock, starts coating his index finger in saliva, then goes back to sucking me as he starts pushing his finger into my ass. This is something he's never done before, but I don't object. It hurts a little at first, but after a minute, it feels good. I start moaning as he slides his finger in and out. Now we're both sucking and fingering each other, moaning against our cocks. We're both in a world of pure pleasure and loving it.

After a few minutes of this, I feel Jay's cock pulse in my mouth and his ass tighten around my finger before he blows his load down my throat. I greedily and happily swallow my tasty reward. I only lasted a few more seconds before I do the same, moaning loudly as I cum into Jay's mouth. He gulps it all down, licking all over my cock afterwards to clean up anything he may have left behind. Once we calm down, Jay gets off me and turns around to kiss me once again. I kiss him back, tasting each other's cum. It's a taste neither of us could ever get sick of, it seems.

I break the kiss and look at my phone. Already almost 10:00. "If we want to clean up before Rob gets home, we should probably start."

Jay agrees. "Yeah, you're probably right. Let's eat something first. I worked up an appetite."

I nodded. We kissed each other again briefly before we finally got up. As Jay heads downstairs to the kitchen, I remove the sheets and blankets from my bed (stained with our sweat and cum, no doubt) and take it downstairs to the laundry room. I throw them in the washer and start the cycle. I go into the kitchen and see Jay eating cereal. I join him and pour a bowl for myself. We scarf it down quick and get to work.

Jay cleans up in the kitchen as I start in the living room. Both of us still naked. Aside from occasionally going to Jay's house to hang with his parents or swim in their pool, we haven't worn clothes for the whole week. We wouldn't wear them for very long before we would just tear them off each other. Neither of us made an effort to put clothes on now. Which, I must say, may have been a mistake.

I lifted my head up occasionally and see Jay in the kitchen. I found myself staring at his bare, tones ass. When he turned, I'd look at his flaccid dick begging to be hard again. My mouth would water at the thought of the next time he'd be in my mouth again, and me in his. I eventually snap back to reality and focus back on cleaning, albeit with an aching erection now.

Jay and I clean our way through the whole house now. After more than 5 hours and a shitload of Febreeze (the house reeked of sex), we finally got everything clean except my room. We decided to tackle that one together.

When we got in, we picked up our clothes and threw them in the laundry basket. I then vacuumed as Jay put new sheets on my bed. I look over at Jay again as he bends over the bed to tuck the sheets into the corner. His ass is sticking straight out toward me. I couldn't take it anymore. I turn the vacuum off and walk over to Jay. I push Jay onto the bed, get on my knees and shove my face into his hot ass, licking his hole wildly.

Jay jumps at first. Surprised at my boldness, I suspect. Jay turns his head around and looks at me. "What are you doing?"

I lift my head out of his ass. "It was looking so good. I couldn't help myself."

Jay laughs. "Then please continue."

I didn't need to be told twice. I resume rimming Jay's ass, making him moan loudly. I stick my finger back into his ass. It slides in easily, his moans grow louder. My cock grows to full attention. I can't see Jay's cock, but I imagine his cock is hard as well pressed between his stomach and the bed.

I slide my tongue and finger out of Jay's ass. He doesn't even bother protesting. He knows what's coming next. I line my cock up with his nice ass and push the tip toward his entrance. With the combination of my saliva and the amount of sex we've been having for the last week, it slides in easily. Jay buries his face into my bed and moans. I place my hands on the bed on both sides of Jay and start pumping my cock in and out of Jay's sweet ass.

We keep this up for a while before I flip him onto his back. I slide my cock back into his ass again. I see pleasure wash over his face as I fuck him like a madman. I bend down and kiss him. Our tongues wrestle as we moan into each other's mouths. I feel a warm wetness wedged between us. I sit up and see Jay's cock spewing cum all over his stomach and chest. It was really fucking hot.

"I'm gonna cum" I tell him.

"Cum on my face!" Jay screamed out.

I quickly pull my cock out and climb on the bed on top of Jay. I aim my cock at his face, his mouth open and awaiting his prize. I stroke wildly and after a few seconds, my cock explodes and blasts ropes of cum onto Jay's face and mouth. Only a little made it into his mouth, so his face was covered in my cum, and it was driving me wild.

Once I finish cumming, Jay lifts his head to shove my cock in his mouth again. He was licking up and sucking any cum I had left to give, no doubt tasting both my cum and his ass. When he finished cleaning my shaft, I bent down and licked every drop of cum from his face before I shove my tongue into his mouth and kiss him deep and hard. Jay returns the kiss, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me in close.

We break the kiss after a minute, both trying to catch our breath. I look at Jay and said, "You looked so fucking hot with my cum on your face."

Jay smiled. "It felt good hitting my face. Maybe Rob will like it too."

Then it hit me. We still need to pick up Rob. I look at my phone and saw it was now 4:15. Damn! We had to leave. I show Jay the time and we both got up. We put fresh sheets on the bed again (we stained the new ones. Oops.) then we rushed to get ready to leave. We were hoping to take a shower before seeing Rob, but we got carried away. We weren't complaining, though.

Jay and I rummaged through our clothes and quickly got dressed. It felt almost weird to have clothes on in front of Jay now, but it was an unfortunate necessity right now. So we got dressed, I grabbed my keys, and we headed out to pick up Rob.

That's Part 6! So good news. I think Part 8 will be the final chapter of the Jay series, not Part 7. Bonus story! It feels like a tradition at this point.

I'm going to write Parts 7 and 8 and upload both at the same time. I hope to have them finished in the next week. In the meantime, let me know what you think in the comments!