Neighbors with Jay Pt. 07

Story Info
Jay and I pick up Rob.
1.8k words
4.85
2.7k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We pulled up to Arrivals at 5:00 on the dot. Jay and I are both excited and anxious to see Rob again. It's crazy how much has changed since he left, and how much will happen tonight.

I won't lie. I was pretty confident Rob will enjoy himself tonight, but a part of me was worried he wouldn't. That sex with a man wouldn't be for him. Jay and I weren't going to stop. Whether or not that would lead to a relationship is a conversation for another time, but the sex wouldn't stop. So would Jay and I have to hang out with Rob less and less to have our alone time? Would we push him out altogether? I didn't like to think about it.

I got a text from Rob, breaking my train of thought. He said he was heading to baggage claim, so he should be outside soon. I showed the text to Jay.

"Nervous?" Jay asked, clearly as anxious as me.

"Oh, yeah." I answered. "Mostly about tonight."

"Same." Jay said. "But I think it will work out."

"I hope so."

Jay rests his hand on my thigh to comfort me and offers me a warm smile. "Don't worry so much. It's going to be fine."

I smile back. We lean in and kiss briefly. I back up and look at him, wanting more. I lean back and kiss him again, more forcefully this time. He welcomed it, sliding his tongue in my mouth. People could probably see us, but we didn't care. We were getting carried away, but we were okay with that. Jay started rubbing my growing bulge when we heard someone knocking on the window.

TAP TAP

We both jump in fear and look toward Jay's window. It was Rob, with a big shit-eating grin on his face. Busted!

Jay and I sigh in relief and laugh. We get out of the car to greet our friend.

"Can't keep your hands off each other for five minutes?" Rob jokes as he wraps his arms around me and embraces me in a hug. I didn't have a chance to readjust my hard-on, so it pressed against the front of Rob's pants as we hugged. He didn't say anything. In fact, the hug felt like it lasted a little longer than usual. I swear I felt his cock twitch against mine, but maybe I was imagining it.

Rob finally broke the hug as Jay spoke up. "It's good to see you, man!"

"You too, dude!" Rob embraced Jay in a hug as well. I'm sure Rob felt Jay's hard cock on him too. Still, he said nothing. After another long hug, Rob lets go of Jay. We load up his bags in the car, get in and start driving out of the airport.

"So, how was the trip?" I asked Rob.

"Super fucking boring." Jay replied. "The conference sucked. I didn't care for the sightseeing. To be honest, you two were the most entertaining part of it."

Jay laughed at that. "Really?"

"Yeah!" Rob exclaimed. "I was not expecting that. It's all I've thought about."

Jay smiled. His face turned bright red. "Well, it has been a fun week for us." Jay said as he laid his hand on my thigh again. I look at him and smile.

"So, are you two dating now?" Rob asked.

Jay and I look at each other before I spoke up. "Well, we haven't really talked about that yet. We've just been hanging out and fucking."

"Fuck, that's hot." Rob said. I look in the rearview mirror and see Rob adjusting his crotch.

The rest of the drive was just catching up and shooting the shit. What we normally did before Rob left and Jay and I got together. It was nice to know nothing really changed between all of us, even though a lot had.

We finally got home. We helped Rob carry his bags in and set them inside. Rob stretched his arms out and said, "I could really use a shower."

"Yeah, we need one too." I said. "But you can go first."

Rob nodded. He started heading up the stairs to the bathroom before stopping and turning around. "Or we could all take one together?"

My eyes grew wide. I was not expecting that. I look at Jay to see his response, and his jaw dropped a little.

Jay finally responded. "Really? You want to shower with us?"

"Yeah." Rob said. "We're about to see each other naked anyway. Why not start now? Plus, showering with you two sounds fun."

Jay and I are still a little surprised. We figured Rob would be more nervous about starting things with us. We thought we'd have to coax him a little more. That doesn't seem to be the case.

"I say yes." I said.

I look at Jay. His look of surprise fades away and is replaced with a smile. "Okay, yeah. Let's do it."

"Fuck yeah!" Rob almost yelled out.

We head upstairs to the master bathroom. It has a bigger shower. It will still be a tight fit with all three of us, but I'm sure we can make it work.

Jay and I undress immediately. This wasn't new territory for us. Rob just looked at us up and down, checking out our bodies. Jay and I started getting hard looking at Rob looking at us. I started the shower, getting the water warm.

"I've seen both of you naked before, but never like this." Rob said. "It's like I'm seeing you both in a whole new light. It's crazy."

"I know what you mean." I said. "After Jay and I started hooking up, I see him and you totally different."

"About the same for me." Jay said. "I've always been gay. You two are hot. Of course I checked you both out before." Rob and I laughed at that.

Rob got undressed. I always admired his body before because he always took care of himself. He was really into sports, especially soccer. But seeing him in this whole new light now made me want his body. I wanted to feel him all over, and I was about to have that opportunity.

We stepped into the shower. There was no room to really maneuver, but we weren't complaining. I put Rob in the middle of me and Jay. We both grab soap and I rub Rob's front as Jay rubbed his back. I started on his toned, hard chest, and Jay started on his broad shoulders. Jay softly moaned at our touch. I could feel his cock getting hard and poking against my leg, which only got me more excited.

I reach his hard abs as Jay reaches his lower back. I look at Rob and he looks at me. The moment felt right. I lean in and kiss Rob. He kisses me back as I feel his hand on the back of my head. I slide my tongue into his mouth as I rub my soapy hands on his abs. He accepts it, wrestling with my tongue as he moans into my mouth. I break the kiss after a few moments. He doesn't waste a beat as he turned his head to grab Jay and kiss him. He immediately slides his tongue into Jay's mouth, receiving no protest.

They continue to make out as I finally reach Jay's hard cock. I soap it up, taking my time to wash it. I then place the soap down and grab his cock, slowly stroking it. Rob breaks the kiss with Jay and looks down at his cock, moaning louder now.

"Oh, fuck!" Rob says almost out of breath. "That feels really fucking good."

"That's nothing." I say. "Just wait."

As I continue stroking Rob's cock, Jay makes his way down to Rob's ass. He puts his soap down and starts massaging his cheeks. Rob continued to moan at our touch, getting lost in the pleasure. I get down on my knees and look up to Rob.

"Ready?" I ask.

Rob simply nods his head. That was all I needed. I lick from the base of his shaft up to the tip, then slide his hard cock into my warm mouth. Rob audibly gasped. I take more into my mouth. Rob was a little bigger than Jay, but I didn't let that stop me. I take half in before I stop and look up at Rob. He threw his head back and moaned, clearly enjoying the pleasure I was giving him.

It didn't stop there. Jay spread Rob's cheeks apart and stuck his tongue into his ass. This made Rob jump. Jay kept going, hearing no objections from Rob. Receiving so much pleasure from both ends, Rob wasn't moaning so much anymore as he was making guttural, incoherent noises. I think we had him now.

I managed to swallow his cock whole. I felt the tip hitting the back of my throat as I moaned against it. I knew how much I enjoyed it when Jay did that to me. I can only assume Rob would like it too. Judging by the noises he continued to make, I was right. Jay alternated between licking and fingering Rob's ass. He started with one finger, then two. Rob grabbed my head and was thrusting his hips a little, lightly fucking my face to the same rhythm as Jay's fingering.

Jay and I kept this up for another minute before I felt Rob's cock pulse in my mouth.

"I'm g.....gon....go...."

Rob couldn't get the words out before his cock erupted in my mouth, launching his hot cum into the back of my throat. I kept my lips glued to his cock, hungrily taking it all. Rob kept his hand on the back of my head, pushing it down on his sensitive member.

When he finally stopped cumming and calmed down, Jay takes his fingers out of his ass. I gently lick up and down his shaft, cleaning up any cum that may be left behind.

"Holy fuck!" Rob says, out of breath. "That was incredible."

"Oh, we're not done yet." Jay said. "That's just the start."

Rob looked at both of us and smiled. "Count me in! Can I do you guys now?"

"Of course." I responded. What a silly question. "But let's get out first. Getting a little pruny."

We all agreed. We step out of the shower and dry each other off. Rob didn't do a great job of drying me off, as he spent the whole time playing with my hard cock.

"Relax, bud." I tell him. "We have all night."

Rob actually blushed a little. "Sorry. You've piqued my interest."

I chuckled at him. He was so cute. He dries me off for real now and we head out of the bathroom, not even bothering putting on clothes. It was going to be a good night.

That's Part 7! If you've made it this far, thanks for reading! Just one chapter left and that will be the end of the Jay series. I'm submitting both 7 and 8 at the same time, so they should both be uploaded within a day of each other.

Let me know what you think in the comments!