Neighbour or Woman: She Commits

Story Info
Usha begs to be a filthy slut forever. It comes at a cost.
3.8k words
4.39
17k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for the love to the first part "Neighbour or Woman: She Submits" of this memoir. After Usha submitted to me almost willingly, I had to take her to a point of no return. Thus, I worked towards getting her commitment which was irrevocable.

Yes, there is a welcome twist also. Enjoy reading and commenting.

*********

After a steamy blowjob, she swallowed my entire load. Post this nasty action, least I expected was, she telling me, "I meant it when I said, I love you."

That amused and irritated me at the same time. But, listening never harms, specially when one's cock need some time to recover after a hot blowjob by a hot and willing bitch.

I dropped her to floor again, keeping her plump body between my thighs. My one leg was between her thighs, so that my ankle touched her just fingered cunt. Her boobs were pressed to side of my knee and inner thighs.

"You only sucked my cock as a cum-hungry slut and you already love me. If you fall in love so quickly, you would have written a lot of love letters, as a teenager bitch." My voice was filled with sarcasm.

With her lips only a few inches from my cock, she raised her eyes and said, "No Master, in last 2 hours with you, I have felt more alive as a woman, than I ever have. I always dreamt to be taken like this, My Master and you have given exactly that to me. I want to remain slave of this cock for rest of my life, Master."

Like a good pet, she started licking my inner thigh and my cock started getting into shape again. I decided to test her limits of pain and humiliation. Therefore, I told her, "I know your type, slut. While you have a rich husband, you also want to have a young lad to fuck you as your older husband may not anymore. Right?"

As she looked at me with pained eyes, I continued, "And when your husband comes back, you won't even recognize me. Right whore? Not that, I care"

She started speaking fast, "No Master, I'll always be your pet. You just have to summon me and I'll come crawling on my limbs like a bitch that you have made me, Master. I want all of this. I always want to feel your powerful hands on my butts and my new owner this cock between my lips."

"You love being ruled by cocks so much, don't you filthy whore?" I chuckled.

She immediately replied with jubilation in her voice, "You have spoilt me, Master. Now it seems incurable, except having your cock in my wet mouth?" Saying that she licked tip of my cock, which was already hard.

As lockdown wasn't going to end soon, her husband wasn't expected to be back in a few days. I had a lot of time to train her. Thus, I decided to keep her. She had submitted, as much as she wished, it was my turn to claim her now.

I put three fingers of my left hand in her mouth behind her teeth and held her lower jaw firmly. Holding her jaw firmly, I slapped across her face many times in quick succession. Slaps were not too hard but conveyed authority. Nevertheless, tears formed in her eyes.

Then I asked her, "You know why I'm beating you pig?" She looked at me helplessly.

I answered, "Because I want to test whether you really deserve to be my slave, or you are just bluffing to get company of a younger fucking machine."

I paused as her eyes filled with tears and then asked, "So I'm asking you once again, you still want to be my pet?" As she couldn't nod due to my strong grip, she said yes from her eyes.

"OK bitch, then tell me what is the main purpose of your mouth?" I asked.

It was practically impossible for her to speak. Still, she blabbered, "To suck your cock, Master."

I responded, "Yes, right. And?" She was flabbergasted, not knowing what else I wanted to hear.

Without moving my left hand from her jaw, I slowly moved my right hand from face to shoulder to top of her breasts. I held her left boob in my hand and mauled unceremoniously. I then, moved her mouth sideways.

Then I told her, "Purpose of your mouth is take your Master's cum and swallow it all (smack across breasts). Purpose of your mouth is (pinch nipples) to suck my toes (Smack). Purpose of your mouth is to take my balls in your mouth and bathe them in your dirty saliva (smack). Tell me, bitch, is that clear?"

She immediately nodded with enough force to move my hand up and down. I then released her mouth and she sighed with relief. I held her face with right hand and asked, "So tell me, my pig. What is the purpose of your mouth?"

She started immediately, "Master, primary job of my mouth is to suck your cock, eat your cum, drink your pee, suck your toes, lick your sole, bathe your balls with my saliva and whatever use My Master thinks about in future."

She paused only for a second before adding, "Master, May your slave please take your toes in her mouth and massage them with her tongue?"

As I nodded, she moved backwards fast to take my three toes in her mouth. My bitch was imaginative and keen to please.

I widened my legs and pulled her butts closer to me so that I could rub my cock on her her waist. I started rubbing my fingers on her ass hole and then spanked her hard. She gasped and my toes came out of her mouth. But, she took them back in and held my ankles tightly this time so that toes won't come out when I spank her further.

I massaged her ass cheek and hole again. Then I spanked her butt again and asked, "What is the purpose of this fat ass bitch?"

After asking that, I continued to spank and massage her bare butt alternatively. She gradually let out my toes from her mouth to speak but before that, my hand traveled between her thighs but avoided her cunt. I rubbed her inner thighs first gently, then rigorously and asked, "And why do these soft thighs of yours exist?"

And then I suddenly smacked back of her thighs hard in quick succession. She yelped, but didn't move. My other hand quickly reached her boobs and mauled them for a few seconds before saying, "As usage of these shapeless udders is also similar, tell me, what they are useful for?"

I again smacked her butts and thighs hard as she licked my toes. Then as I started massaging her butts and thighs to soothe her, she started speaking, "Master, these ass-cheeks, these breasts and these thighs are for taking punishments from My Master, if I fail to serve My Master properly.

After a slight break, she added, "They may be smacked just for your pleasure Master, using your bare hands, cane, scale, brush, whatever."

After she stopped and went back to suck my toes, I spanked her ass again and said, "Your ass is my foot stool whore and side table to keep my stuff (Smack). Your tits are stress buster balls for my pleasure, bitch (Smack). Is that understood whore?"

She conveyed her agreement by taking my toes deeper in her mouth. I lifted her using her hair and placed her mouth on my other foot. She didn't need any more instruction and started sucking three toes of other foot.

I then, started rubbing side of my index finger over her cunt, which was so wet that her juices were flowing freely. I demeaned her, "Look at this slut, humiliation makes you so wet. You are that kind of fucking slut, who doesn't cum for cocks, but for smacks on ass and slaps on breasts? Tell me if I'm wrong, you fucking shameless whore?" She didn't care to take out my toes from her mouth.

As she was deeply into her role, I decided to take her to a point of no return and picked my mobile from the table. I then lifted my foot along with her mouth that was still sucking my toes and took out my toes from her mouth. Her face was laced with her saliva after sucking my toes for so long. She looked like a possessed woman but she was extremely horny and nothing else mattered for her.

I ordered her, "Kneel in front of me, my dog and keep knees as far as possible. Your cunt lips should be wide open, Usha."

She was too horny to process the instructions and too greedy to cum soon. So she cried, "Master, please allow me to finger fuck my dirty cunt. You have unlocked my darkest desires. Please, let me cum."

I slapped her across the face and then held her hair to have control of her body. I finally placed her in kneeling position and forced her to widen her thighs. I then asked her, "How badly you want to cum, two penny whore?"

She replied without blinking, "Master, just allow me to cum. I'll do anything. Anything. I'll always remain naked for you. If you ask, I'll be a naked waitress for your friends. So many friends visit you, Master. I'll suck their cocks, will fuck them. Master, do whatever you want to do, but please let me cum this once."

She was so fucking desperate that she shamelessly moved her thighs closer for her cunt lips to rub each other but I held her.

As I had my bitch exactly where I wanted her to be, I ordered her, "You will say everything that you feel right now, on camera. Everything. And while doing that, you may finger fuck yourself and also cum. Sounds fair."

It was only then, I realized how far beyond reasoning she was. All she said was, "Master, my camera is in the other room. Please allow me to bring it."

I told her that I'll record video on my mobile and she will just have to finger her cunt to cum while speaking everything that she felt. As she nodded eagerly, I started mobile's camera app.

She raised her face and looked into the camera and meekly asked me, "Master, may your bitch take her hands to her nasty cunt to finger fuck it to cum?" As I nodded affirmatively, she thanked me profusely.

Sitting in the kneeling position, she took her both hands to her cunt and said, "Master, thank you. Thanks a lot for agreeing to make me your fuck toy. Master, this pathetic woman, who is right now kneeling in front of camera with her own fingers in her wide open cunt, had no sex in her life till a few hours back. She had forgotten that she had boobs, which may be played with, a fat ass that may be spanked and a cunt, that gets wet and horny." She fingered herself harder.

Then she further stretched her thighs and again looked into camera to say, "Master, you have ignited a fire in this worthless body that it can't be doused easily. Oh, Master, I so badly want to cum." She bent her body backward as she furiously fucked her cunt.

She then continued, "Master, you have made me feel how lowly I'm, in front of smarter and younger you. Still, as you have described to me and made me accept how my fucking mouth, fat ass, these udders and thighs may be used, you also made me feel, my body is so useful to serve you, My Master."

She stopped for a second and bit her lower lip at epitome of her pleasure. She finally urged, "Master, allow me to finger fuck my leaky cunt to cum. Master, I had never thought that my worthless body may be put to such uses to satiate my cardinal desires." She continued fucking herself hard with fingers of both hands.

She closed her eyes as if thinking about the moments that just passed, before adding, "Master, I have never felt more complete than sucking your toes like a hungry bitch as you smacked my ass, thighs and boobs for your pleasure. And then you massaged them with as much authority, as an owner does to his pet. Thanks a lot, Master. Your slave loves you and dedicate herself to your service."

As she started cumming, she got overwhelmed and said, "I commit myself to you on camera, My Master. I just want to live serving those feet." And she collapsed on the floor.

I saved the video on my mobile and sent it to my mailbox also as she was still lying on the floor after a strong orgasm. I knew that evening was far from over and started the camera app again to capture rest of the proceedings of the evening.

While I was very hard, I was also starving. I got up and went to the kitchen. She had prepared vegetable pulav (Rice with vegetables) and salted curd. I placed pulav along with curd in one plate and only pulav in other table. With both plates in my hands, I came back to the Hall.

I placed her rice plate (without curd) in front of her on the floor and poured water for her in a broad bowl. I kept my rice plate and water glass on my side table. I checked again whether everything is being recorded by the camera. And finally, I sat down on sofa facing my pet.

As I took first bite of rice and curd using spoon, I touched her neck with my toes to signal that it's time to get up. She looked up to find that I had started eating and her meal was also placed in front of her. I simply said, "It's meal time, bitch. Isn't it?"

She gradually sat on the floor with knees apart and her butts resting on her sole. Even after she was no more horny after a loud orgasm, she didn't make any attempt to hide her naked body for her Master.

While I was still horny, as I got busy in getting food, my cock was now only semi-erect. "You hungry pig?" I asked.

She raised her head and then looked downward at her food. She barely nodded and after a few seconds said, "If My Master allows, this bitch would like to eat some food so that she may serve its Master better."

Chewing my food, I calmly replied, "Usha Roy, isn't that your name for the world outside there?" She was humiliated but nodded.

I continued, "But in this room, in my presence, you are just a dog. No, no. You are too fat for a dog. You are a pig."

She looked at me with hope and said, "Master, this pig is so grateful that she has got you to lead her life and own her worthless fat body. Master, I want to take your cock in my mouth and eat your cum."

"Isn't this pig always so cum-hungry? That she has food in front of her and all she can see is Master's cock." I took one more bite and instructed her calmly, "As you are nothing but a pig, Usha Roy. You must be fed like one. So go down on your four, like a pig and start eating just like a pig does."

She looked at me and then her food. She started to say something to me but thought better and started getting down on her four like a pig. I barked, "You will not use your hands, slut. Cumming all around the house this evening, you have been a nasty animal and will be treated like one."

She lowered her mouth to the rice plate and filled as much as she could. As she lifted her face, rice was smeared all around her lips. She knew that she looked pathetic like a dirty animal and hung her head in shame.

That was a new low for her, as she started chewing her food, remaining on her four all the while. Tears were now flowing freely from her eyes. Imagining what she felt at that moment, was impossible.

But she spoke sobbing, "Master, I have never felt so small in life. But I have also never felt so complete also. I have never been so much at peace." At that moment I felt for her. She so badly needed sex and a man, who could give her what she desired.

She lowered again and took another bite this time. This time, her sobbing had stopped. So I decided it was time for my cock to get relief.

"You want some curd also along with the rice?" I asked her and as she looked at me expectantly, I spread half spoonful of curd over my cock.

I then ordered her, "Come, my bitch and enjoy curd." As some of the curd fell on the floor, she moved fast to take my cock in her mouth, which was still half filled with chewed rice.

And next second, curd and cock were also in her mouth. As she has now become an expert cocksucker, she didn't inhale entire curd but kept rubbing it on my cock with her tongue. After a minute, I held her head to pull out of my cock, which was laced with particles of curd and rice.

I asked her to eat more rice like a dog and poured more curd on my cock. As she came back and started to suck my cock, I told her, "You know bitch? This whole thing is being recorded since the time I brought food in this room."

There was not even a single movement in her body and she continued sucking my cock as she was, which showed that she no more cared about being on camera.

As she sucked my cock, I finished my food and held her head tightly. "For me bitch, your head is nothing but a tool to suck my cock and I'm not going to show any mercy, whore."

I held her hair tightly and moved her head back and forth, to control her sucking. My bitch had also started to like this brutal force and took my cock up to her throat.

With an intention to abuse her further, I took out my cock from her mouth. I held her hair making her face the camera and asked her, "Pathetic bitch, look at the camera and tell the world, who were you and what have you become in the last few short hours. Actually, you were waiting for this to happen."

With one hand I was holding her head and with other I started beating her boobs, as she faced the camera. She hungrily looked at my cock and urged, "Master, first let me suck your cock. I love having your cock in my mouth. Sucking that cock gives purpose to me and my worthless mouth. Please, Master."

As I slapped her face and breasts in quick succession and focused her face towards the camera, she understood what is expected from her.

She started narrating her journey, "My name is Usha Roy and I'm a 38 years old school teacher in a prestigious school. Up to a few hours back, I pretended to be an upright woman."

She looked at me and try to grab my cock. She pleaded, "May I please at least stroke your cock, Master, as I speak? Please, Master."

As I nodded, she thanked me profusely and started stroking my cock as well as balls. She continued, "And in last few hours, Master made me realize that I'm such a slut, who just wants to feel her Master's cock, either with her hands or with her lips. Master, thank you for making me your slave." She kissed my knee to thank.

As I slapped her boobs a few times again, "I'm a married woman and still I'm a wanton slut. I was given a choice to behave like a good neighbour or a woman, who fucks and serves. I chose being her bitch and I'm thankful for that. Master, please fuck me. Fuck me in my cunt and in my ass. Please, Master."

As if I was waiting for this invitation, I got up and asked her to hold the edge of the table so that her face was clearly visible in the camera.

I held her long hair in my left hand, as she stood in leaning position, holding the edge of the table and slapped hard on her ass. I barked, "Plead bitch to your Master, begging to be fucked in your cunt."

She cried, "Master, please claim your cunt. Please insert your cock in my waiting hole and stamp your final authority on this whore."

As I inserted my cock in her cunt, she gasped and started again, "Oh, thank you Master. Fuck me, Master. Thanks for making me worthy of your cock."

As I pinched her boobs mercilessly, she said, "My boobs exist to be your stress buster. Their purpose is to be punished, mauled and used. I love your hands on them Master. Please spank my ass also, which is just an foot rest for you, Master. My asshole is for holding your special wine glasses. Please fuck this cunt mercilessly."

As action was very hot and my bitch gave me all stimulations, I got on the verge of cumming. Therefore, I took out cock from her cunt and forced it in her mouth.

She was far beyond worrying about her own juices being on my cock and started sucking passionately. Within a few seconds, I came into her open mouth and she sucked my entire load.

I sat on my sofa with her face on my right thigh. It was heaven after such a hot fucking and I kept rubbing my hand on her back, as if she was a real doggie.

While she rested on my thigh, I saved the video and sent it to my mailbox.

I then slightly lifted her head from my thigh and said, "It was indeed a pleasure fucking you, my ex-teacher and it will indeed be a joy, for you to be owned by your ex-student."

******

Well, you have guessed it right. I lived in the same area before I had to move out for higher education and she was my teacher 9 years back, when I was 19 years old. My parents had bought our home recently, so she had no idea who I was.

How she reacts to this revelation, will unfold in next instalment.