Neighbour or Woman: She Drifts

Story Info
Teacher Usha is ashamed of being her student's pet.
3.2k words
4.32
14.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In first two parts of this Chronicle ('Neighbour or Woman: She Submits' and 'Neighbour or Woman: She Commits'), Usha was made a slave. It was only after she became a desperate bitch, I told her that she used to be my teacher a few years back. This part deals with how she reacted to this information.

***************

As her head was in my hand and she was looking into my eyes, while I shared this information with her, her eyes filled with tears of shame.

For a few long seconds, there was a void between us and she just kept looking at me with a blank face. Then she became aware of her nakedness between my legs as my hand was still gently stroking her bare back. Her boobs were touching my inner thighs and my ankle was touching her well used cunt.

Ashamed that she had just acted like a wanton slut in front of an ex-student, she pushed herself away from me and rose to her feet. She looked at me for a fraction of a second and turned around to go inside her house.

I didn't expect her to come back soon. Therefore, I dressed and walked to my home. I wasn't certain, how she would react to this truth of our relationship and slept off.

It was only next morning when I started having my breakfast, I was reminded of my culinary skills. That further reminded me of my conversation with Usha.

She was a monophobic and needed company to remain sane. But the way our endeavor ended last night, I felt bad that she had to spend one more night alone and frightened.

I felt sorry for her and decided to keep my word. Therefore, I sent a message to her, "Despite everything, you may come and start living in the guest bedroom as long as you want or until you have an alternate arrangement. This isn't a ploy to get you do things that you don't want nor will it be considered your keenness to do them."

After that, I went into my bathroom to take shower. I took a long shower in lukewarm water and felt fresh. As I came out of the bathroom with only towel wrapped around my waist and water dripping off my hair, I saw Usha in the corridor, coming out of the guest bedroom.

As she saw me, draped in only a towel, she stopped awestruck looking at me. I took the initiative and closed the door to block her view. I imagine, she was embarrassed and therefore blabbered, "I was going to ask, what would you like to have for lunch?"

I responded without opening the door, "It's Okay, Usha. You must catch up on your lost sleep. For today's lunch, I'll manage something for both of us."

She replied immediately, "Why should you bother, Sir, I mean, Sanjeev. I'll cook."

I answered in a terse tone, which shut further negotiations, "I told you, Usha. Go and sleep. See you at 2."

I finished dressing up and remained in my room for a couple of hours, reading and working. Afterwards, I went to kitchen and prepared fruit salad.

After waiting till 2, I started having my lunch of fruit salad, leaving her portion aside. I was halfway into my lunch when she came out in a haste and apologized for being late. I gestured her to uncover her portion, which she did.

Her expressions displayed dissatisfaction looking at salad. As she ate, her displeasure grew. Hence, I asked, "Speak up Usha, if you want to say something."

She hesitated for a second before saying, "It's healthy Sir, I mean Sanjeev. But, I like my food to be fried or baked." I smiled and answered, "That's alright. As you have rested enough to gain some energy, kitchen is all yours."

Listening to this, she jumped with joy and started walking towards the kitchen. However, I summoned from behind, "Hope you have taken bath before entering into my kitchen."

She stopped in her tracks and gazed at me with apologetic eyes. I assured her, "It's alright, dear lady. You may go and take bath. I prefer to have my meals prepared by clean body and clean mind."

Without saying a word, she diverted to the guest bedroom, where she was staying and closed the door behind her. I finished my meal and went into my room to work for rest of the day.

After 15-20 minutes, there was a gentle knock at my door. I answered, "Door is open, get in."

As she walked in, I turned towards her. She stood 5 feet away wearing a gown, which had buttons in front. String wasn't tied around her waist. Her hair were quite wet and water was dripping over her gown making it semi-transparent.

After connecting her thoughts, she started, "You said that your food must be prepared with clean body and clean mind. While my body is clean, my mind isn't clean, Sir." She didn't correct herself this time.

As I didn't interfere, knowing fully well where the discussion is headed, she continued, "Have I committed a sin by having sex with you, an ex-student?"

While I was amused at her question, I changed my expression from indifference to stern and said, "If you indeed want answer to this question Usha, you must raise your both hands to your boobs and start pinching your nipples mercilessly with your thumb and index finger. I'm sure, Usha that there is no bra on your boobs right now. Correct me, if I'm wrong."

As she got confused between answering my question or pinching the nipples, I ordered, "Pinch your nipples." And she immediately complied.

As she started mauling her erect nipples and water was dripping from her just washed hair, making her gown semi-transparent, she looked very sexy. She again had no shame in displaying herself.

As I didn't want to bother about any negotiations with my ex-teacher, I answered, "I know Usha, you want me to say it's not a sin so that you may come back to suck my cock with less guilt. And you think I'll say exactly that to continue getting easy sex from you. Didn't you think that, Usha?"

After denouncing her, I glared at her with disgust and continued, "So Usha, you are a hungry and pathetic bitch, who is enjoying being a submissive slut of her own ex-student and taking his cock in hePr dirty mouth. Yes, that much pathetic you are."

She was trembling after this unexpected humiliation but didn't take her hands off the nipples. She didn't know what to do and looked at me with pleading eyes.

I decided to change the level and said, "So yes, you have wronged Usha. But, don't worry. That's exactly what you are. Hand on heart, you know that you need to to be owned and fucked well. So live with this guilt and be that shameless woman, that you hate to be." I paused for a second before ordering, "If you understand that, undo all top buttons of your gown and take out your boobs."

She was dumbstruck for a few seconds. Hence, I barked, "I said, undo all buttons from top to naval and take out both your udders to show them to your Master."

As she hurried to unbutton, I told her, "Usha, you are going to display your large boobs to a boy, who was your student, when you taught him Chemistry."

There were tears in her eyes as she painfully looked at me. I knew, while she is deeply humiliated, her inner core is enjoying it fully. Therefore, I added to her humiliation, "Place one globe each on both hands and tell your Master, whom do they belong to."

Shameless bitch was faster than expected as she replied, "My Master, both melons of this shameless teacher are owned by her student. Her younger Master must use this older bitch, as he wishes."

I smiled as her answer pleased me. I handed her a large hairbrush with a smooth cylindrical handle and told her without much explanation, "Put that entire handle into your asshole, leaving the brush out."

She kept looking at me for a few more seconds, but I had already turned around to answer a work email. As she knew delays aren't appreciated, she raised her gown from back and started pushing the handle into her butthole.

In standing position, it was difficult to shove the handle in, so she had to close her eyes to apply even more force. Thus, she didn't realize when I turned around.

As this wasn't enough to penetrate her virgin hole, she knelt in front of me, as her boobs bounced. Then she kept other end of the brush at the floor and pushed the handle into her tight asshole with all force. Tears started coming out of her eyes but she neither stopped nor opened her eyes.

Only when entire handle went into her virgin ass, she removed her hands from the hairbrush and brought on the floor. With hairbrush popping out of her ass, it looked like a tail and she looked a proper fat bitch, on her four.

"Perfect." I exclaimed, "Now you look a complete bitch."

She opened her eyes and looked at me. I added further, "Wag your tail, my fat doggie and when you do that look into the mirror."

She started shaking her ass and looked at herself into the full body mirror. With her boobs almost touching floor, lower of the gown hanging between her thighs and tail coming out, she knew what she had become.

I got up from my chair and pat her wet hair. "And, what does a good bitch do, when its Master pats its head. She licks his knees and thighs, doesn't it?"

She was quick to start licking my lower limbs, knowing her position well. Hence, I asked her, "So my Chemistry teacher, how do you like licking your student's legs like a pathetic dog? Don't you find it the most natural thing to do."

She answered immediately, "I truly feel I belong to your feet, My Master." As bulge in my shorts was clearly visible, she offered, "May this slut please take out Master's cock from the restraints of shorts and massage it in her mouth to relax it, Master?"

Such eagerness of my slut to please her Master needed reward. Hence, I wrapped my right hand around her waist under the gown and pulled her into my strong embrace. Taking a few steps back, I sat down on my chair, placing her on my thigh so that her cunt rested on my thigh.

With her displayed boobs on my chest and my right hand firmly around her waist, I started kissing her passionately. Very hot after this action, she opened her mouth as my lips and tongues assaulted her mouth. She became very horny and started moving her cunt on my thigh to get pleasure. We kept kissing for a few long minutes and my cock badly needed her mouth.

Therefore, I pushed her to the floor and lowered my shorts. It was only after she engulfed my entire cock into her skillful mouth, I felt relaxed. She playfully stroked my cock between her tongue and lips. I told her not to be hasty as I wanted to enjoy her wet mouth for as long as possible.

As I was more relaxed now, I decided to punish my teacher the good old way. Hence, I build foundation of what I was going to do next with her, "As an Investment Banker, my bitch, your subject Chemistry is of no use for me. Still, you made me do so many projects and assignments."

Holding her head tightly over my cock, I deep throated for some time before releasing. Then I reminded her, "All those useless assignments and project works required so many papers to be filled and submitted to you." Holding her hair, I pulled out her mouth from my cock and asked, "Did you even care to read all of them, whore?"

As she replied, "Not all, Master." I slapped her across the face and buried my cock into her mouth again.

Then I told her, "But you didn't know back then that one of your students will punish you in future for all that unnecessary work." And took her boobs in my both hands. I bounced them and mauled them gently, as she sucked cock.

I then moved one hand to table and picked two black paper clamps, which she didn't see as she was engrossed into her most loved work, sucking my cock. I continued, "We always bound those large number of papers with these clamps. It's now time to tie these large boobs with the same clamps."

It was only when I started moving those metallic clamps on her bare boobs, she realized what I intended to do. She took out my cock from her mouth and pleadingly looked at me. But, I knew my slut teacher can take that much pain.

I ordered her, "Cock must go back into your filthy mouth and keep sucking." She went back to sucking my cock eagerly, as I was close to cumming.

I rubbed her left nipple first before applying one clamp on it. As her nipple got crushed by the clamp, she moaned loudly, "Please Master, no. Please."

I only checked whether its fitted well and then applied other clamp on right nipple. Due to this pain, her tongue and lips started moving much faster and freely. As a result, I started cumming soon and could manage to say only, "If you want clamps to be removed in the near future, swallow every bit of my cum."

I don't think she needed that guidance because she loved the taste of my cum. She took entire load in her mouth and held my thigh pleading. As she was in pain, she started licking my thighs and legs pathetically.

I told her, "I know you want those clamps to go, my whore teacher. But isn't it a lenient punishment for unnecessary work that you have put so many students through?"

She cried, "Yes Master, I'll not give lengthy assignments and projects to my students anymore. Please Master, forgive me. Please Master."

"OK." I said, "As soon as you will finish eating your meal, those clamps will be removed. So, now must go and cook your meal."

She thought on her feet and said pathetically, "Master, I will eat fruit salad. Please Master, forgive me for not eating food offered by you. I should have been more thoughtful. Please allow me to eat fruit salad."

As I didn't want to keep her in pain for long, I playfully asked her to crawl to the dining area. She crawled fast like an eager puppy as I followed her.

She was a funny sight, as she crawled with hairbrush erect like a tail and gown hanging between her thighs. Due to pain she was moving her ass and entire body vigorously. She reached at the foot dining table and waited for me.

Once in the Hall, I placed the salad plate on the edge of the sofa table. As she looked at me questioningly, I asked her to remove gown and get on the table.

I told her, "Your face must be over the plate, so that you may take your bites as and when I allow you. You will be on your knees (on the table) and hands so that your boobs are pressed on the table and hairbrush is up like a flag. That will ensure that your cunt is also looking up and as your knees will be 2 feet apart, it will be completely open for your Master. Is that clear?"

As pain is a great teacher, she removed the gown and took no time in taking the position as desired. I allowed her to eat, asking her to make sure that she crushes her bites properly.

As she started eating, I went to the storeroom and brought a candle and a matchbox, which she didn't see. I asked her, "Do you want your nipples to be released, Usha?"

She exclaimed, "Please Master, please. I'll do everything. Please Master."

I chuckled and gently removed the clamps. As blood flow started back to nipples, she felt another surge of pain and she got up. However, as the pain subsided she resumed her position immediately.

As she resumed eating her food peacefully, she didn't realize when I lighted the candle. It was only when first drop of molten wax fell on her bare butts, she cried, "Master, Please. I love you, Master."

I advised her, "Talk to me as the nasty teacher, that both of us know you are, if you don't want a lot of hot wax falling over your bare body today."

She could be a slut, but a quick learner as well. She started immediately, "I'm a filthy woman, Master, who is fucking her own student. But I still want more."

Next drops fell on her asshole, as I asked her, "What else do you want from your owner student, my naked doggy teacher?"

She gasped and replied, "Master, I want to be a cock hungry slut for my student. I want to keep your cock in my mouth all the time. I want to be your maid servant, doing all household chores like a faithful and loyal housewife of good old days."

I poured few more hot wax drops on her ass, before dropping a couple of them on her bare cunt. She cried, "Please Master, this ex-teacher of yours loves you. She wants to be trained to be a perfect slave to her student. She wants to worship her student and lie around like a dog, Master."

She was now uncontrollable and pleaded, "Master, please fuck your shameless teacher. This time she knows that her student is fucking her leaky hole. Master, I no more feel human, as I'm pleading my own student to fuck my cunt. God, forgive this sinner but I'll trade heaven for this pleasure."

I dropped several hot drops from her neck to asshole along the backbone and finally on her cunt as she cried with pain and pleasure. She pleaded, "Master, take your teacher's cunt and make her your slave forever."

After this hot action, my cock was ready to fuck again. I inserted it in her wide open and wet cunt without much effort. She cried jubilantly, "This teacher is now slave of her student's cock. Your cock, Master. Master, I'm not really worthy of being your slave. I'm worthy of being only your cock's slave."

I fucked her with brutal force as she continued saying, "Master, I'll worship your cock. I want to keep licking your balls and want to sleep with your toes in my filthy mouth. I want to be between your legs as I sleep. "

"Master, control your teacher fully. What she wears, what she eats and how many times she cums. Master, you allow me to be as nasty as I'm and hence with you, my soul feel liberated." She confessed loudly.

As I was close to cumming, I held her butts tightly and made a few final strokes, as I came deep into her cunt.

I finally lifted her into my arms and took her in deep embrace on the sofa. We kept lying there for a long, licking each other as if celebrating new dimension of student-teacher relationship.