Neighbourhood Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enjoying cock in your ass and mouth, Gus?"

Mr. Temple nodded. I could feel that through his blowjob, but Carlo wasn't satisfied with a nod.

"Need you to say it, Cocksucker."

Mr. Temple stopped blowing me long enough to look at the camera and answer, though the barrage on his arse made him grunt.

"Unh... It feels so good... unh... having cock in my... unh... ass and mouth... unh..."

"Do you like being fucked by us better than being fucked by your wife?"

"Unh... yes, this is... unh... so much better... unh... please don't tell her!"

"That all depends on you, Gus."

"Uhn... I'll do anything... unh... whatever you say... unh..."

"I like your attitude, Gus. Maybe if you push back hard against that ass-whipping you're getting, it'll get Marty off."

"Unh... okay... anything..." Mr. Temple was as good as his word, shoving back against every thrust to maximize Marty's stimulation. The blowjob suffered a bit, but I was content for now to enjoy the show as Mr. Temple licked and sucked my cock.

With the added stimulation, Marty couldn't last long. He withdrew, stood up and stroked his cock maybe half-a-dozen times over Mr. Temple's back, and then he was shooting with a loud moan of pleasure. Once more, a cock glazed the older man's back, but this time instead of stripes, the ejaculation took the form of a shower, each spurt dividing into dozens of pearly-white droplets. And then Marty was gone, and Carlo was kneeling in the place his friend vacated. I looked behind me and saw that Mick was minding the camera now, but Carlo required no direction. He pressed his own better-than-average-sized cock into the expanded cavity, feeling little until the walls of Mr. Temple's arse closed a little from the stretching Mick had given it. Then he picked up speed almost immediately, saying to Mr. Temple, "You're not really my type, so I want to get this over with quickly. You sleeping up there? You're supposed to be sucking that cock, not just nipping at it. Get on with it."

I felt a renewed passion for my cock from Mr. Temple as he took Carlo's words to heart. He inhaled my erection and began to give me some proper attention but it seemed it was at the cost of the work he was doing behind him.

"Okay, you're blowing him alright again, but you're not moving your hips. If you can't do the jobs together, we might try to get someone who can. Might check with Mrs. Temple and see if she is up to the work."

"Please... unh... Please leave her alone... unh... I'm doing what you asked!" There was a note of panic.

"Relax, Gus. Just a little reminder that the little lady doing your carrots right now could find out about this if you make one wrong move, and then she could be doing... our carrots."

Mr. Temple didn't need further motivation. He maintained a strong cocksucking pressure while pressing back and forth to meet the thrusts of the black man in his ass. Carlo rammed that back end for all it was worth, almost as if he treated this as a distasteful job that needed to be done, while Mr. Temple matched his pace, slapping his ass back against Carlo's thighs.

I was watching Carlo's face when his eyes glazed over and his groans began. He pulled out as his friends had and his dick twitched in his hand as he directed his semen over the man's frosted back. From where I was kneeling, in front of Mr. Temple's ministering face, the jerking cock slung a dozen strings of semen over the canvas of flesh on which Mick and Marty had already painted.

Carlo wiped his dick against the older man's buttocks, drying it off before he put it back in his pants. He stood up, took back the camera-phone and paused the recording to address Mary.

"What about it, Mary? Do you want to peg the old man? We've got the gear if you want it."

Mary was not interested. She said she was satisfied seeming him humiliated.

"Okay, Bottom," Carlo said to me. "You want a crack at that ass? You've a right."

I was glad to be asked, but not quite as comfortable violating him as the others were.

"What do you say, Mr. Temple?" I asked.

There was no hesitation. Whether he spoke from desperation to please Carlo or some authentic place was something I couldn't be sure of. I remembered my own consensual transformation into a cum bucket for the three bachelors. I would have done anything for them. "Yes, please," he said to Carlo before looking up at me and begging me to fill his asshole.

"Looks like we have a true believer here. Fuck him, Bottom."

I honestly think Carlo called me "Bottom" because he couldn't remember my real name half the time.

I took my place behind the fat man, still positioned on his knees and elbows, ass-up. I had one other concern. Though my arse had been used many times now, I had not yet penetrated another man. Mr. Temple was going to be my first. I leveled my cock at his asshole and realized there would be no problem as the older man's ass had been broken in by my predecessors. I could slide right in, and that's just what I did. I wasn't as large as the men of the house, but I could tell I was felt inside him. He moaned.

Perhaps the spectators realized this was a momentous occasion for me, as they started to cheer me on. "Fuck his ass! Fuck his ass!" Even Mary cheered me on and I was accustomed to being ignored by her.

As I fell into a rhythm, the attraction for fucking an ass really became apparent to me. Even after being busted wide open, there was still a tightness here, and the lube left over from the others made my passage easy. After a few minutes of glorious sensation and the sounds of a groaning newly-coined bottom beneath me, I felt the pressure in my loins beginning to build. The cheering squad took up a new refrain: "Fas-ter, fas-ter, fas-ter!"

I did what I assumed was expected and pulled my cock out of his ass when I was ready to come. I let out a long exhalation and held my dick steady as it whipped the man's semen-glazed back with new lines of milky cum. Mr. Temple collapsed and groaned. I wondered if he came through any part of his ordeal. Mary, Mick, Marty and Carlo cheered the completion of the act.

Carlo looked down at Mr. Temple and smiled. "Remember, we have this on video. You're ours now. Not the way Mary or the Bottom there are ours: they're volunteers and can quit anytime they want. You, though, you do exactly what we say and when we say it. Right now, I want you to get up, wipe the cum off you like a respectable gentleman and go mow our lawn."

"Mow the lawn?" Mr. Temple repeated the phrase like he didn't know what it meant. Marty threw him a towel that was apparently used for a cum-rag and the fat man began to rub it across his back.

"Well, even our volunteers have their jobs around here. Why shouldn't the slaves? But from now on, you know the score. You keep your videos secret and so will we. Share yours and we share ours. And once a week, you mow the lawn. If you're lucky, one of us might throw you a mercy fuck. Agreed?"

"Okay, as long as my wife doesn't know about it, and you leave her alone, agreed."

"Well, your wife need never know about our arrangements, but I kind of liked the looks of her. Solid build. Nice rack. Pretty eyes. I don't promise not to go over and see about borrowing a cup of sugar, but that impulse might not arise if you stick to the agreement. Any questions?"

"Where's the lawnmower?"

"We don't have one. Use yours. And your gas."

"Okay." Mr. Temple was utterly broken. Any pretence of superiority was gone. There was something new though, a look in his eye that suggested he had discovered something very important.

"Good, better get started. Your wife will be wondering when you're coming home for dinner, and you're not eating a bite until that lawn is cut."

"Okay," he said again.

"And the rest of us are more than ready for a beer, so get going."

Mary and I joined the bachelors for a few beers. Mary left while the old man was cutting the grass and I left shortly after. It didn't take Mr. Temple very long to do the work and he rolled his lawnmower back across the street. We all wondered what the man would tell his wife about why he had been called away and why he had cut the lawn across the street. In the end, nobody doubted he'd lie his way out of it. This was the first time I drank with the bachelors without being fucked by one or all of them, but I didn't let it go to my head. I left the house shortly after Mr. Temple went back to his wife and his waiting supper.

Around nine that night, there was a knock at my apartment door and once again I was clothed and abstinent from my usual custom of jerking off. I went to the door and moved the curtain aside to look out the window. It was Mr. Temple.

My first impulse was to be afraid. This man had come to my door before and blackmailed me into sex. Now the tables had turned on him and he was the one being blackmailed. Was this some desperate attempt to enlist me in a plot to procure the evidence? Was he here to take revenge on me for fucking him with the others today? His face, lit through the glass, showed no threat but rather an expression that was almost humble.

I flung open the door and said his name.

"Hi," he said. "I dropped by to see if you're interested in an apology."

That was unexpected. So was the case of beer under his arm. He proffered it toward me.

"To help make amends," he said. He must have been in my refrigerator the last time he visited because he had bought my favourite brand.

"I thought this afternoon was your apology."

"That was forced. Couldn't blame you if you thought it was insincere. Beer makes everything sincere."

I let him in. He kicked his sandals off at the door. I didn't take the offered case of beer, instead letting him bring it in and place it in my typically empty bachelor fridge. It had occurred to me that handing someone something heavy in trust and then punching them in the gut would be a good way in if you were out for blood. I was still a little suspicious. Mr. Temple pulled two cans of beer out of the case and asked if I wanted one. To suspect him of poisoning a can was paranoid, not suspicious, and a beer would go down a treat for my nerves.

We both popped tabs and sipped the head off the drinks. Finally, I offered Mr. Temple a place to sit on the couch in my living room. I took a cautious pose on the opposite side.

"I won't take much of your time," he said. "I just want to tell you that I'm sorry for how I treated you, blackmailing you like that. It was wrong."

Frankly, I was over it. The pleasure of our first encounter overrode my outrage at being blackmailed really, but any lingering concern about the blackmail had been canceled by this afternoon's counter-blackmail solution. I was confident that I was safe from Mr. Temple's use of video evidence to expose me to my friends and family.

"I accept your apology. Thanks for the beer."

"Carlo said you enjoyed our time together."

"I did."

"It sounds like I could have just knocked and propositioned you." His tone turned light.

"About right." I smiled.

"In that case, and I have no right to ask, and I have no intention of trying to compel you, but, in that case, are you interested in continuing relations?"

I stared at him in surprise, but he may have taken my expression as a suggestion that he was crazy.

"I'm just thinking, since you apparently enjoyed our last encounter, and since the men at the house there said you were nobody's property, maybe you're not off-limits."

I laughed in spite of myself. "You're really persistent. And horny as Hell. Didn't you go home and throw one in the old lady after getting so thoroughly fucked?"

"Nah, when I got home, she was in a snit about me being late for dinner and doing the lawn for our least favourite neighbours. It'll be a while before she comes around, but better that than she should discover what I was up to."

"So, let me guess. You've got blue balls."

"The worst case ever."

"Why didn't you jerk off?"

"I never jerk off. Someone walked in on me once when I was young and it ruined the whole practice for me."

"You came here to get blown, didn't you?"

"I came here... to apologize... and to get blown."

We both laughed and it was like there had been no tension between us. We had an understanding and we were each safe from the other now. True equality. Or perhaps, not quite.

"If this is going to continue," I said, "I have some terms and conditions."

He was listening as only a desperately horny man can, always hoping for he wants to hear.

"Once in a while, it will be me that taps your ass."

"Agreed... but not today. I'm a bit sore down there. That one son of a bitch is really big."

"Fair enough."

I reached with both hands across the couch and unbuttoned Mr. Temple's shirt, another loud one, but distinct from the one he wore in the afternoon. When Mr. Temple leaned forward, I slid the shirt off his shoulders and took in the scent of his body wash. Not surprisingly after his cum bath and after mowing the lawn, the older man had showered.

I stood and placed the shirt neatly at the top of the couch. I pulled my own shirt over my head before stepping out of my shorts and underwear a moment later. I beckoned to him to stand up and he let me pull his own shorts and boxers down, exposing his fully erect knob. I know he was expecting me to drop to my knees before his dick, to service him to his much-needed relief, but while we were all re-evaluating and resetting relationships today, I was going to make a point of making a few things clear in this one. I had some control and I intended to use it.

"Now, if you expect me to suck your cock, you're going to have to kiss me first. You know, put me in the mood."

"Kid, you're a tease."

He leaned forward and took me in an embrace while we locked lips. His tongue brutally explored my mouth. His hands wandered over my back as mine did over his. The hair growing on his shoulder blades turned me on and I liked to rub my palms over the fine hairs. Once in a while, one of us would lightly touch the other's ass before going back up. Our erections touched, kissing in their own way.

After a few minutes, I leaned back, out of the embrace, and gently pushed my naked guest down onto the couch. Standing between his bare feet, I placed my palms on his shoulders and began to gently caress the hairy skin, first in circles and then in a line toward his pecs. I cupped his prodigious, hairy man-boobs in each hand, squeezing the breasts and chafing against the nipples, eliciting a slight moan from Mr. Temple. So it continued for a few moments more until I dropped to my knees before him. My hands fell to his large, hairy belly, which I scratched gently up and down with my nails. I leaned in and begin probing his belly button through the coarse curly hair that grew around it.

"Jeez, kid... I said you're a tease, but it wasn't a request."

I laughed, letting my hands drop to his thighs, rubbing and kneading them. His erection strained out of his crotch toward me, but I was still intent on making him wait that out. My hands slipped to his knees and I made as if to lean in and take his cock in my mouth, but at the last second, I turned and began lapping alternately at the inside of one leg and then the other. He groaned, but with pleasure or frustration, or both, I wasn't sure. I considered carrying on down to his feet but I thought the point was made. He needed me for relief, and he would have it only when I gave it. If he didn't like it, he could try his luck at Mary's door.

"Okay, big boy, I want to suck your cock."

"Yes, please."

"Oh? You want me to? A man half your age or less?"

"Oh, yes, please. Please suck me."

I licked a pearl of pre-cum off the tip of his cock.

"What will you do for me if I suck you off?"

"I'll blow you."

"Well, you'll have to do better than this afternoon."

"I'm sorry. I was distracted--all the dick in my ass."

"There's no dick in your ass tonight."

"That's right. I'll do better. Please blow me."

"How do I know you won't change your mind? Maybe I should have you blow me first."

"Oh, but I need to come so bad."

"You'd do anything to come, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, anything."

"Blow me."

Mr. Temple clicked his tongue, a sound of frustration perhaps. He stood up and let me sit down and then he knelt between my legs.

"Are you sure you want to? I want to hear it."

"I want to."

"Want to what?"

"Suck you. I want to blow you. Please let me blow you. I need to get off so badly."

"Okay," I said, and I lay back on the couch with my eyes facing the ceiling as the older man went to town on my dick. He worked hard, jacking me with one hand and pinching my nipple with the other. His mouth never stopped, his tongue rotating and showing all sorts of promise that it had not offered earlier that afternoon. After a few minutes of this intensity, I began to feel the familiar alignment of my testicles as they tightened and prepared to shoot a load.

"Oh, Gus, I'm going to come." It was the first time I ever used Mr. Temple's first name.

He carried on sucking me as my sperm crashed against his tongue, his taste buds and his tonsils before sliding down his throat. He worked me until I was dry and then he almost forced me to my feet. He took the seat again and I didn't tease him anymore, but worked him hard with my hand and mouth. It took just over one minute for him to explode and I had never swallowed an ejaculation like that before. It was enormous. At one point, I choked and semen came out of my nose.

"Wow," I said when my throat was clear. "That was a lot of cum."

"I have more to give," he said, rising to his feet and surprising me by swooping down and picking me up like a damsel in distress. He planted a wet kiss on my lips and carried me to the bedroom. He fucked me face-to-face, pressing me hard into the mattress, forcing the cum out of me again before he blew his load up my arse. He collapsed on top of me with his full weight, his softening cock slipping out of my ass while my own wet hard-on pressed against his lower belly.

Within minutes, the older man's breathing became deep and regular and it was clear he'd fallen asleep on top of me. I rubbed his back with my palms, enjoying the feeling of those soft hairs that grew on his shoulders. After half-an-hour or so, he woke up, kissed me hard on the mouth and rose up to get dressed. It seemed his wife would be missing him if he wasn't home soon, but I talked him into having another beer with me before putting his clothes back on.

After all, I still had a hard-on...

12