Neighbourhood Terror to Sissy Pt. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,327 Followers

"Please Master, can we please pass by the bathroom first. I need to expel this quickly. It's making my belly cramp." Marcy whimpered wanting and needing to get rid of this awful pressure as soon as possible. One thing was for sure, she couldn't wait for an entire breakfast.

John was having none of it though. He didn't even bother answering, pulling Marcy to her feet he just grabbed hold of her leash and marched out. When they passed the bathroom Marcy tried to dig in her heels, to turn towards it, but John just gave the leash a harder tug. "Do you want me to bend you over and spank you or what." He exclaimed. It was enough to make Marcy follow along without further trouble.

A spanking was the last thing she could afford, especially an over the knee one. She could already feel the vile mixture slosh around with every step. Every step reminding her just what she was carrying inside of her. She really couldn't risk getting bent over John's lap and having way more pressure on her already upset stomach.

In the kitchen Marcy wasted no time, preparing John's breakfast in a hurry. She had resigned to her fate of only getting rid of this vile enema after breakfast which meant she had to make it happen as swift as possible. When she crawled under the table as per usual she nearly gagged being confronted up close by John's cock who was thoroughly stained with his morning urine and all of yesterdays cum who had been sitting in her butt all night long.

Yet despite how grotesque it was Marcy didn't hesitate even a second. She took John's cock in her mouth and started sucking as if her life depended on it, knowing that John insisted on an orgasm with every meal. The taste was even more horrid than the smell had been, but there was no time to waste using her tongue and piercing as well as she could she was determined to make John cum as fast as possible.

"Would you look at that, so very eager sissy. I would start to think that you love my cock even more when I flavour it like this for you. Maybe we should do this more often." John moaned above as she devoured his breakfast, much to Marcy's horror who nevertheless didn't slow down. As horrible as it was she kept on sucking until finally with a loud grunt John deposited a load down her throat once more, one she quickly swallowed.

"Oh my look at the time, it looks like we're running late. You can do the dishes tonight." John said as pulled his limpening cock out of Marcy's mouth and pulled her up by her leash. Marcy was more than happy to oblige this time. The enema was only making her cramp more and she couldn't wait to expel it as she followed John up to the bathroom.

After getting his permission she rushed for the toilet, removed the plug and evacuated her bowls, the strong scent of cum mixed with morning urine soon strong in the air. Thanks to how regular her enema's were, not much else made its way out. "While I'm tempted to leave you marked with my scent I guess that would get me in trouble with your boss, so here, I've prepared your regular scented enema bag for you.

While Marcy didn't usually like her enema's she was more than happy to go for this one, immediately jumping at the chance. In no time she was down on her knees, the nozzle deep inside her well stretched butt and the valve released to get the water flowing. Her belly filling up still felt uncomfortable, but she took great comfort in getting all that filth cleaned out.

Another evacuation later Marcy was allowed to strip from her lingerie and heels. Her feet felt so stiff having been locked in those heels the past 24 hours. Hell standing flat even felt strange because of it. Nevertheless she was grateful for this small pleasure. Out of her outfit and with Johns help out of her locked collar Marcy went into the shower where she washed away the scents of sweat, cum and sex to replace them with the sweet flowery scent of her shampoos and soaps. She hadn't like this scent at first, but after how she smelled it was heaven.

John didn't really bother to interrupt Marcy in her morning ritual, the sissy obviously knew better how this should go than he did. He just watched on with lust. It really was amazing, even without clothes on Marcy looked so appealing, her slender figure, the swollen nipples sitting on what were by now tiny breasts, her smooth hairless skin, the earrings, her long hair. That tiny chastity cage that looked more like a pink marble in size by now. Her painted toenails and that pink heart shaped pubic bush only further helped the image. His sissy really was a sight to behold.

While John calmly observed her Marcy was in a huge hurry. She dried herself off, wrapped her hair in a towel, ran back to the room where John had left her maids outfit. One of the first items she got started with was the corset. She could kind of lace it up front and then turn it around, but John wasn't about to let her get away with such a loose corset. "Here let me help." He said with a smirk, starting to pull on the ribbons in the back to the point where Marcy feared she was going to be snapped in half. It didn't come that far, still the corset was uncomfortably tight, then again Marcy guessed Linda would have done the same if she found out it fit loosely.

Left short on breath and with a pretty feminine figure, a couple inches off her waist while the flesh in her butt and slightly swollen breasts had been pushed out to create a filling effect, Marcy continued dressing. In rapid tempo, not even attaching her garters gave her a hard time anymore. Sliding her feet back into her high heels the amount of time without heels had pretty much been limited to her shower and dressing.

Fully dressed Marcy minced her way back to the bathroom, the layers upon layers of petticoats this outfit had rustling loudly. Her skirt was so broad that she barely fit through the narrow door. Back in the bathroom she quickly brushed out her hair and did her makeup, shocked at the pretty girl staring back at her. She no longer recognised her old self. All she could see was a pretty girl with too much makeup.

As Marcy stared at her reflection a little too long, once more realising that there was probably no more way back to being a regular guy for her, John walked up behind her and locked the collar and leash back in place. "Enough staring. It's time to get going Marcy" John said. He had put on a simple t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants while his sissy got ready.

Marcy was very nervous as John started pulling her to the front of the house where the front door was. She prayed that she wouldn't have to go out in this get up. Especially since it was still rather early meaning that any of her parents could still be in the process of leaving. Although she guessed they wouldn't even recognise her at first, dressed as she was and if they saw her in her exaggerated getup led on a leash by John they would probably look away in disgust before recognising her. It was a painful realisation.

Luckily it didn't come to that as John took a turn for the garage, helping Marcy up in the passengers seat of his truck before getting in himself, quickly freeing his cock from his pants. "Here you go Marcy, I got you the perfect hiding spot. John grinned as he looked down at his semi-erect cock.

She instantly knew what John meant and without hesitation she leaned over and started sucking, sure it might be gross, but after everything this was just normal, besides, John was right, bend over no one was going to recognise her or even know someone was there. At least that's what she thought her petticoated skirt came high enough to be seen peeking over the top of the window, bouncing up and down as she bobbed her head. Paired with the no girl in sight and the fact that John had a broad smile it wouldn't be hard to piece together just what was happening in the car.

Realise it or not, no one would be able to see more than the edge of her skirt. John had never gotten roadhead before, and as he pulled out of the driveway all he could think about was how awesome it was. Passing by Marcy's house her mother was just pulling out of the driveway herself. She didn't really pay John or his car any attention, unable to look at the window of his truck anyways in her rear-view mirror, John's truck was simply to tall compared to her coupe.

John did realise what was happening full well though and he couldn't help but smile at the thought of driving by one of his hated neighbours, their fully feminised son sucking his cock only a couple of feet between them. Oh as soon as he had dealt with Linda and Lisa he would reveal Marcy to her parents and shock them, finally he would have his ultimate revenge and a pretty eager housewife to boot.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,327 Followers
12