One More Night

Story Info
Caroline is married, but she :runs into: an ex.
1k words
2.34
28.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline sees her ex across the room, laughing with his friends. He looks good. Handsome. Happy. She could leave, but why should she? She has every right to have fun with her friends. She hasn't been out in months and she deserves a chance to cut loose and relax. She's married, not dead.

Three margaritas later, and Caroline is sitting in her ex's lap and he is running his hand up and down her thigh. She tries to re-cross her legs, but Dan puts his hand between her legs, forcing her to keep her thighs open as he moves his fingers higher under her skirt towards her pussy. She tries to push his hand away, but he is persistent. Once his fingers brush her cunt, Caroline moans and feels her panties getting even wetter.

Dan sucks at her tits through her dress, pushing her dress open so more and more of her breasts are hanging out of her top. She's wearing a see-through black lace bra. Maybe she'd had a feeling Dan would be there. Maybe he was there every Friday with his buddies.

Dan slides his fingers into Caroline's panties, rubbing her wet pussy and sliding two fingers into her cunt while his friends watch with undisguised fascination.

"Damn, Dan. You got this slut ready to go."

Caroline lets the shame wash over her. She is a slut who lets men finger her snatch in public.

Dan tugs at her bra, revealing a nipple before latching onto it and sucking hard. Caroline moans and grinds into Dan's hand.

Security escort them out into the alley behind the bar. The security guard won't let Caroline pull up her bra. Her naked tits bounce as she is hustled outside. The guard freely gropes her breasts and ass, even slipping a finger in her pussy as he escorts her and Dan out of the building.

The guard points out the security camera and asks them to, "put on a real show."

Caroline drops to her knees in front of Dan and he quickly pulls out his cock.

"Get that filthy mouth on my cock, you slut," Dan orders.

Caroline licks Dan's cock all over, getting it nice and wet before taking it deep into her throat. She flicks her tongue all over while jerking the base with her fist. She licks his balls and slaps his cock on her face and goes back to deep throating him. Dan grabs her hair and holds her face to his groin, his cock forced all the way down her throat while he gropes her tits roughly. He squeezes her nipple until she whines around the cock buried in her throat. She gasps when he finally lets her breathe.

"Good little whore," Dan murmurs before slapping her cheek. "So fucking easy. Now bend over and give me that cunt."

Caroline clutches at the wall while Dan hikes her dress up over her ass. He gives her cunt a quick taste before spitting on his dick and shoving it against her hole. His cock is rock hard and so thick and long. Caroline moans as he shoves it inside too fast and too hard. Her cunt is dripping and he slides in deep. It burns but Caroline has missed the way he stretches her cunt.

He fucks her hard and fast. She has trouble staying upright, balanced on her super high heels. She starts to fall, but Dan keeps pulling her back up and shoving her harder into the wall.

"Stay still, slut," he orders. "Keep that twat spread for me."

Dan pounds her cunt, slamming in and grinding into her then pulling out all the way to slam it in again.

"Such a nice, tight pussy. Missed fucking this pretty little snatch. Know what else I have missed?"

Dan pulls out and spits on Caroline's asshole. He shoves his finger in too hard and Caroline tries to squirm away, but Dan slaps her ass hard.

"No, slut. You fucking take it."

Dan spits on her asshole again and shoves in a second finger. He fingers her hard in the ass while rubbing his thumb against her clit. As soon as she starts to cum, Dan pulls his fingers out of her ass and replaces them with his dick. The pain makes her knees buckle, but Dan clutches her by the stomach and holds her up as he fucks her asshole.

"Finger your cunt, slut," he growls. "Make yourself squirt, whore."

Caroline rubs her cunt, relaxing until the hard cock in her ass starts to feel good. Hard and thick and stretching her sensitive hole. Dan squeezes her tits, moaning he wants to, "milk these fat udders".

Caroline whines at the degrading language. She knows her tits are perfect and perky, but Dan is treating her like some filthy cheap whore.

"You still married, Caroline? Still got a husband at home waiting for your slutty cunt?"

"Yes," she moans, holding up her ring finger.

"Fucking whore," he moans before taking his dick out of Caroline's ass and shoving it back in her cunt. Caroline tries to stop him, not wanting another UTI, but he never cares. She is just a couple of holes to him.

"Then take this load home to hubby," Dan moans, fucking her deep. "Take a pussy full of my jizz home to him. Maybe you'll get knocked up. Bet he'll be a good dad to my little bastard."

Caroline whimpers and rubs her clit, cumming hard as Dan shoots his load into her womb. As soon as he's done, Dan pulls out and pushes Caroline away.

"Go home to your husband, and tell him I said hi," Dan sneers. He shoves two fingers in Caroline's ass and fingers her roughly, then shoves the same fingers in her cunt.

"Hope he enjoys your stretched out holes," he laughs as he walks away.

Caroline takes an Uber home. She doesn't bother showering before crawling in bed with her husband and waking him up. He sleepily sucks on her tits, complaining they taste like whiskey before he shoves his dick into her cunt. He doesn't notice she's already stretched out and full of cum. He never does. If he's surprised to find her wide open when fingers her asshole, he doesn't let on. He just shoves his cock in and starts fucking.

Her cunt and ass are so sore, she can actually feel his small dick. She cums as he fucks her ass and shoots a load inside. As she falls asleep, Caroline wonders if Dan will be at the bar again next week.