Neighbourly

Story Info
Widowed man finds sex and passion again and a surprise.
1.8k words
4.36
15.3k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neighbourly... a mix of truth and fantasy.

Jean lives across the street from us, now a widow. Sadly, her husband took his own life a few years ago. I help out when I can with odd jobs inside her house and outside. Jean's children live a few hours away with families of their own.

Jean is in her early 70s small framed and quite active, she likes to bike and hike with her group of girlfriends. I'm a bit younger than Jean mid 60s and also like to bike. My fitness level is a little higher than Jean's and the routes I take are a bit too much for her. So we've never actually biked together. She has retained her cuteness but generally wears conservative loose fitting clothes around the home. Last week her daughter was visiting and came back from a ride similar to my mountain bike route. I introduced myself as she was getting off her bike and she said oh Pat from across the street, I've heard a lot about you. Thanks for being so helpful towards my mom. So we were chatting about each other's rides and I suggested we head out for a ride together while she is still here. Oh that would be great she replied, how about tomorrow morning because I'm leaving in a few days. Perfect, we agreed to 8 am ok before the heat starts Jean's daughter Lisa is in her mid-40s, divorced with children of her own. She is a bit taller and larger framed than her mom, but also quite fit. She shares her Mom's cuteness.

I was looking forward to the ride. Generally I ride alone so having someone with me would make it a bit more fun I couldn't wait to show her the route I usually ride. So we headed out the next morning stopping to chat along the way. She said her mom told her last night all about my wife's passing and how tough that must be. Yah its definitely different. I lost my fishing and hiking buddy, we did many activities together and I miss that. But just the emptiness in the house sometimes. But your family has been through a lot too. It's just life, we just need to push through the hard times and celebrate all the rest - like this bike ride. So true said Lisa. We biked a bit more, Lisa Nearly lost it on a tricky piece of downhill. Her bike just kind of toppled over when she was coming out of it. I cycled back, you okay I asked. She smiled yeah I'm fine. You told me that was going to be tricky but I got going a little too fast. Here let me help you brush off I said as I will wiped the dirt from the back of her shirt and down towards her butt cheek. Oh, thanks Pat, with that kind of service I might just have to fall again intentionally. Oh, that would be fine with me Lisa I kind of smirked.

We finished the ride and on the way home I asked her if she wanted an ice coffee at my place. You mean like a date Pat or just coffee she laughed. Oh, I'm not sure. Just coffee I guess? I haven't actually seen or dated anyone since my wife passed over a year ago. Not that I haven't wanted to, just that I'm not really into the bar/dating scene and it hasn't happened. Well then let's call it a date then Pat, just to get you started she replied. Oh, ok great then Lisa.

Lisa told me over coffee that she was not seeing anyone and how it was a struggle to juggle kids, work and any kind of social life. I sympathized with her, also told her my life is much simpler. I'm an empty nester now and only pick up a bit of contract work when I'm bored. What about online dating, have you ever tried that - telling her I'm more curious for myself than her really. Oh, I've tried it as has my Mom, it's been a disaster for both. In fact, at one point we began our phone calls with loser men stories she said laughing. You'd be wise to stay away from that Pat, too many people with lots of misinformation and baggage. You really have to decide what you are looking for - a soulmate life partner or something else she explained. Then she offered that she has hooked up with a few men just for the sex, not wanting more than that. I'm just not ready to take the big leap all over again considering how it failed miserably the first time Lisa said. Maybe that what I need Lisa, just some good hot sex I volunteered. Oh I'm sure it wouldn't hurt Pat she replied reaching across and putting her hand on my arm. Thinking of anyone in particular she continued with a devilish smile. Oh am I ever Lisa, someone younger, divorced, fit and with no baggage. She got up and said let's go jump in your shower.

We watched each other strip down while the water ran. My word Lisa you have a beautiful body I said gawking at her. Well you are looking pretty good for an old guy she said, reaching for my cock. I like how you have trimmed your hair and shaved your balls she said cupping them. Our washing each other had me more erect than I have been in years. Soapy hands sliding across chests, backs, legs, buttocks. Washing, caressing, fondling one another. She parted her legs slightly to allow my access. I let my fingers gently caress her, softly rubbing her joy button. She turned me around moving her hand to my ass, rimming and lightly penetrating. She started tonguing my ear. Take me right here in the shower Pat she whispered. Lisa turned around to face the wall, bending over. She reached behind and guided into her pussy. Her one hand supported her, the other moved to massage her clit. I pushed the head of my cock slowly deeper into her, then back. She pushed back in unison with my thrusts. My hands felt the softness of her breasts, tummy, back and hips. Slowly the lust and passion built. Dripping wet we slip across to the bed. She laid down onto her back and pulled me onto her. I easily slipped back into her. Much better I said, I want to see your face, feel your breasts on my chest. Good for me too Pat, you have such a great ass as she reached around holding my butt cheeks, pulling me into her. Just keep fucking me Pat, I'm getting close. With each stroke I ground into her swollen clitoris. She dug her nails into my ass. I was kissing her face, neck, shoulders. I began to moan. I'm cumming Lisa, cum with me. She pulled me in as deep as I would go and held me there. Don't cum until I do Pat she instructed grinding my cock and pubic bone against her clit. Finally she began to gasp and buck. I exploded inside her as she released her grip on my ass. I rolled off her when I went soft and we faced each other, softly stroking. So what did you think of that Pat, Lisa said with a smile.

I almost don't know where to begin. Never in 100 years did I think that I would have a bike ride that would end like this. I did not know if/when this day would come, if I'd be ready for it. And then to have it with you, so sexy and knowing what buttons to push. Just incredible. I hope it was ok for you, I don't think I have quite the sexual energy and passion that you can quickly muster. Pat you were great, just great. More than I expected frankly, but now I have a confession to make. As much as I enjoyed it, I looked at this as a test. Were you ready again for sex? What kind of lover would you be? Could you follow a women's lead or were you just in it for yourself? My orgasm was real and it was intense...she trailed off.

OK, I think there is a BUT coming Lisa and let me just say, if this is the only time this happens with you that's ok. I'm just so thankful that it happened and it was with you. I have not had that stiff an erection or cum as hard as I did in many years. Well good to hear you say that Pat but let me finish. Yes I guess there is a BUT, not like you think though. You see the test was to see what kind of lover you would be if you were to ever hook up with my Mom. She needs someone. We have talked about you and I know she would want you in the bedroom. When you come over to do odd jobs, she constantly tries to watch you without you knowing. She has told me that. But she fears rejection and like you was afraid to let her desire known. She too is on a rebound of sorts and not looking for a life partner but someone to lust for. She is a bit older than you but carry's herself very well. And you are a trophy catch. I think you two would be perfect for each other, friends with benefits right across the street from one another. And when I come down for future visits, I'm sure we could create a few sparks ourselves...that's if you and Mom would be ok with it. Lisa started softly touching my cock and cupping my balls as she said the last part. I know this is probably taking you by surprise and you don't have to say anything if you don't want to right now, just think about it.

Lisa, I am surprised but also very flattered. That you would want an old guy like me, that you think your Mom would want me. I don't think I'm half the man you think I might be, but the more I think about it the more I don't want to get into any type of serious relationship and if you think your Mom might be after the same "benefits" well that sounds interesting at worst and downright awesome at best. Now that was the best response that I could have hoped for Pat she said as she began to stroke my stiffening cock. She took it in her mouth and began to flick her tongue across the head. My cock grew to it's full length and Lisa got on top of me, brought it to her pussy and began to ride me. How about you let me be the judge of whether you are just half a man Pat.

To be continued...