All Comments on 'Neighbourly Developments Pt. 02'

by Blah_Halb

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
hugplxhugplxabout 1 year ago

the only negative I have is how long I have to wait until the next chapter. This was super hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You must have meant slut wife. Or "Carrier of many diseases". What a disgusting group of characters. Nothing to like about this mess.

HjklpHjklpabout 1 year ago

What an awesome story, can't wait for the husband to ask him to fuck her pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My greatest sexual enjoyment was when I shared my wife years ago with an older neighbor. We were in our mid 20's and he was in his late 40's. I have a below average penis while he had a large thick cock.

I knew then I was born to be a cuckold and our neighbor enjoyed my wife very regularly for the next couple of years until he moved out west for a job transfer. I love neighbor stories because of that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

HOT!

Looking forward to Zara's next personal training session with old man neighbor Goeff. After they finally did the deed for their first training session.

Afterwards, sexy Greek hot wife Zara & her husband have their mutual reclaiming liaison after Geoff left during the arduous reunion between the swinging couple.

Can't wait for chapter 3 of Neighborly Developments

Continue on

Catch Ya later.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you, thank you, thank you for yet another chapter with lovely Zara. Please, please, please keep it going. I LOVE your writing. And Zara badly needs to FUCK Geoff, as much as he, and hubby, need Geoff to fuck her silly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

careful with not letting the audience not swe the action it can ruin a story if used to much and not (explained later aka "she rode his face") so long as u explain what hap later u can avoid the lazy writers crotch of full omission

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great chapter! Please, please, please continue the story; many authors in this genre start out very strong but abruptly stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Consenting Adults having FUN. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Probably more realistic than those stories where the wife has had five kids and still looks like the head cheerleader she was 35 years ago. ("My wife ______ is 48, but she looks 21, and her 42DDD-18-36 figure looks the same as it did the day I married her...) Yeah, that one. Nothing has democratized ugly people having sex like the Internet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 Comments, overflowing with praise. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, seems like its a fantastic story, to very few people. Thanks for the effort.

Grova1985Grova1985about 1 year ago

Great story! Love the build uo and can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

keep up the good work can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So hot!!! Can’t wait to hear that he finally resizes her with that big cock. Once that happens she’ll be hooked on big dicks forever. Hopefully she goes off birth control & lets him knock her up. Please hurry up with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Seeing Geoff becoming more dominant would be hot, also some dirty submissive talk between the Zara and Geoff, maybe some light teasing of hubby. The dialogue where she tells hubby to do 101 laps was so hot. Being able to hear little snippets of their dirty talk even though he shouldn't.

Dialogue has the ability to be really hot, given your stories inspiration that's something they do really well.

How the couple come to conclusions on how they what to proceed with geoff ( their thoughts and communication when alone perhaps adding in certain teasing elements can be improved, whether it's during sex or just while talking during dinner) I think you have that same potential that's those other stories have. You are a great writer. Very excited for part 3

translover021translover021about 1 year ago

This was so hot. I love that there is still a loving and consensual relationship between all 3 of them and not just a typical cuckold story. It's makes it even better in my eyes. I can't wait to see Zara get even nastier and tease her poor hubby even more. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great! The title caught my eye because I fucked a single man in our neighborhood for two years with my husband's permission. It started with his invitation to us to enjoy his backyard pool with him. He did things to me that my husband wouldn't, but liked watching me be pleasured in those ways. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice, right pace, right level of comms with husband, all 3 are involved and respectful. Thank you.

Mrwizard209Mrwizard209about 1 year ago

Really hoping you make part 3. Great series so far

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Silly geezer cuck porn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would be intersting if doing laps in the pool becomes a theme. Zara intentionally does 120 then teases hubby about why. Or she is more assertive/blunt in telling him to go do some laps. Maybe even Geoff's suggests it in a friendly way.... Zara buys a new sexy outfit does a little strip tease mentions how she got 2 outfits, pulls out a pair swim trunks " I'm going over to Geoff's, good luck with those laps". So many options

IwanafuIwanafuabout 1 year ago

Moree moreee i want to see him can't they are fucking but thinks/knows they are fucking i want him to watch them without them knowing i want him to be feel cheated but actualoy not

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fabulous story. Gave 5 starts to both parts. Looking forward to reading chapter 3, 4, 5,.......

silverado01silverado01about 1 year ago

I love that kind of stories young beautiful wife cuckolds husband with old big cock guy who is far from her atractivness. For years I read a lot of cuckold stories and this one is really one of the best. The pace is great as well descripitions that are so vivid that you can feel the chemistry between lovers. I cant wait next part and hope that next time she will be so turn on by his cock that even she will suprise herself and this old bastard that she will rim his asshole. It would be great if she will lose her anal virginity to him. That would be great development.

silverado01silverado01about 1 year ago

Great pace, vivid descriptions I hope Zara will lose control and would be so turn on that she will even rim his asshole and evetually lose her anal virginity with him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Guaranteed marriage problems. Dumbasses but I'm sure it's to far gone. They will cheat behind the husband's back if they haven't already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wonder if some people know the difference between sharing and cuckold. I have shared my wife but when a friend inserted his head in his own ass and mentioned about making me a cuckold I got into a fight with him. Beth my wife came out of the house screaming for me to stop beating him. I stopped. She asked what was going on? I said you tell me Bob said that you 2 were going to make me a cuckold. She looked at Bob and said I think it's time we part company I told you I would never disrespect Wayne now leave. After he left I said that I was pretty sure we are done with these games. She agreed. I believe that we were young and dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tina and I had friends over every so often. Dave one in particular would flirt with Tina a bit more than I was comfortable with. I mentioned it to Tina and I explained that I would not tolerate that. She said she thought that it was his nature. I said I just wanted to be clear because I loved her and didn't want anything to cause us problems. She agreed. The next time Dave was over I was grilling steaks and Tina was preparing the indoor items. Dave was a neighbor and he just walked over and started talking. Tina came out to ask how long. I said probably 10 minutes. She went back inside. Dave said hey man that is one fine looking woman that I couldn't turn down I mean I would be on that in a heart beat. I looked at him and said that is one that you had better never touch. My tone must have shocked him because he just stared at me. I said it's time for you to leave. He left. I thought you bastard I dare you. As we were eating Tina asked what Dave had to say? I told her everything thing. She said believe me I cheat on you. Dave has been respectful after that little talk. The cameras that I installed have proved that he has never been here when I wasn't. I would have a real problem if my wife was with another man. It's not just me it's millions of real men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can't wait for Geoff to slip thatt cock up her cunt

defunctudefunctuabout 1 year ago

please please please continue ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

bela5000bela5000about 1 year ago

love the old mans story

gordo12gordo12about 1 year ago

Love the slow build and well written. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When do we get part 3 please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing narration... Will there be any hiking trip in the woods???

***** stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, eagerly awaiting part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing how one line can encapsulate cuckolding, the story, and zaras character all in one line. "Put me in my right full place". Her place is whith her husband not Geoff, and she's putting him in his cucked place with that line, while also teasing him. It's so naughty and so good. Details make the story and this is a great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a fantastic story very well written with a very smooth progression. Great writing very excited to read chapter 3

want2beusedbiuwant2beusedbiuabout 1 year ago

It has the making of a very hot story/. What will make it hotter if the couple gets into the wife teasing hubby more like when he had to make dinner or beat her lap record, denying hubby from seeing everything yet leaving him hanging. Then the wife submitting more to the neighbor. I really hope to see another chapter soon.

Thank you for taking the time to write this and sharing with us the makings of what could be one of the best "neighbor" stories on this site.

bela5000bela5000about 1 year ago

i love it the old man is very sexy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Any updates for the next chapter?

AJ_JohnsonAJ_Johnsonabout 1 year ago

I am dying for a continuing story here! Well written, damn exciting!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would love to see the wife more demanding/blunty tell him he has to go exercise/he is not allowed to see what's about to happen next. Right in the middle of sex or something like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like the fact that the neighbor takes hi lead from the husband and will not cross the line. The wife also discusses with husband what will take place and wants husband to reclaim her in the end. This is a loving cuckolding with no humiliation. My preference.

steviem41steviem41about 1 year ago

Excellent. One of the best in this category for months. Hoping there's a next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic! Keep going with this. I think things could get a lot more complicated for her. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where is part 3??

bisklave69bisklave6912 months ago

Sehr schön erzählte Geschichte die sich mit jedem neuen Teil steigert..... freue mich schon auf weitere Fortsetzungen...

luvtodoitluvtodoit12 months ago

I love the descriptions of them kissing while hubby watches. I always found that to be the most stimulating for me. Stirs up many emotions.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I’ve Ali had a fetish for old men , with big cocks and love to eat pussy !

llienollieno11 months ago

Really enjoying this series and especially Zara’s character.you describe things in graphic detail so well and love the way she was determined to get Geoff’s huge cock down her throat. Please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love how you have Zara enjoying naughty fun and able to do it without trying to humiliate hubby, while he enjoys her teasing with it being a ‘them’ thing as they remain a loving couple. This is a strong improvement over the Anna story where she and the neighbor both lost respect for her husband… and he let them do it. That totally ruined that story. Your way is hot and fun and leaves a positive feeling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous