All Comments on 'Neighbourly Developments Pt. 03'

by Blah_Halb

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 1 year ago

A word to all you impressionable teenagers out there. At the last census, the number of husbands who behaved like this was zero.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This whole series has been awesome!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Idiot sissy wimp husband will become redundant to this cheating slut and she'll dump his pathetic ass soon. Geoff will keep her satisfied until she finds a younger version of her neighbor stud. What complete fool believes a woman who says she loves him while fucking another guy. He is so easily manipulated he gets all the pain he deserves when she breaks his pathetic heart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You need to let the poor old man dump all that cum deep in your pussy. Get off birth control & hopefully he’ll knock you up. You know you’re going to be hooked on big cocks for the rest of your life. Might as well embrace it. Hubby is going to be obsessed with watching you get stretched out from now on. Please keep this series going for a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very hot.

It's funny how so many people say size doesn't matter. I'm 4.5" and thin while my buddy is 7.75" and pretty thick. My wife who I share with him says I can't come close to competing with his size for intercourse.

Big cock beats a small penis every time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

From thestory -- ""Still not fully comfortable with it?" I asked her.

"No. It's more that I don't want to get comfortable with it. It just feels wrong, but I guess that's part of what also makes it so good..."" --

So acknowledging that it's wrong means nothing to her, she continues doing it because of the 'taboo' factor. This is the definition of sin. This is the very essence of what separates us from God. This is the struggle of humanity. Paul in Romans 7:15-20 said "For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Welcome Back

Thanks for the chapter.

Looking forward to more neighbor developments between Zara & Geoff training sessions .

after her their initial intercourse finally happened with fantastic voyeuristic encounters

continue on

Cheers!

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

The wife is obviously falling completely in love with the neighbor. When is she just going next door never to return, creating the husband's total destruction. She cum;s so hard with the neighbor due to him being so gross and having such a big cock. Hubby can't really compete with this big cock. Wife is probably fighting her lust, not to leave her hubby and she hopes he will let her have this. But "this" will destroy hubby and theri marriage. 5 stars great writing, Great Story, Great effort, Great descriptions of her amazing orgasms! Good Job! Thanks, Buster2U

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

This is a really hot story....

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreaderabout 1 year ago

Word to Anonymous, quoting bible passages, why are you reading Literotica?

This was a good erotic story. I gave it a 4. 5, if you lose the condom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The wait was worth it.... Amazing build up... Almost like a song...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To twentyseven below: maybe if you would have acted like this with your wife, she wouldn’t have left you for you neighbor. But hey, you just keep reading these stories, jacking off and living your bitter life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This series has got to be one of the most erotic I have ever read on this site. I loved the pacing of it. The small steps they have taken. I also like how the couple discuss each new milestone and respect each other’s feelings. The fact that the neighbor is not some muscle bound alpha jerk also adds so much to the story. I hope this story can continue for a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My praises to the writer. This has been one of only a handful of stories I’ve read on here that have actually aroused me. My husband and I like to read these to each other in bed. When we came across this one, he commented on how wet I had become. This last chapter had me panting right along with the wife as she experienced that large specimen. Thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot hotter hottest.

Chapter 4?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

We have a neighbor who has a pool. He invited my wife and I over to go swimming and share a few drinks. I convinced her that since it was just the three of us to wear her “vacation” bikini. It’s a tiny little thing I ordered from a company called Wicked Weasel. And it becomes see through when wet. I teased her that she thought Michael was hot and wouldn’t it be fun to show off a bit? She wore a cover up over it, you could see through it somewhat and could get a glimpse of how small her suit was under it. Michael has a full bar outside and was making us pitchers of some frozen drink. I forget the name but they were going down easy. After two I convinced my wife to take off her coverup. Michael eyes popped out. Between the drinks and the compliments I could tell my wife was getting horny. I started to whisper in her ear how hot she was and how she was making us both hard. When she said the sun was too hot and needed to hop in the pool, I knew what was coming. She got her suit wet and when she waded into the shallow end Michael told her how hot she looked. He walked over to her and held out his hands and she took them in hers. Walked her over to the stairs and said let’s get another drink. When they got to the top of the stair he had her spin around so he could look at her closely. The bottoms were plastered tight to her pussy lips and with it being see through he got a good look at her. When they came over to the table she leaned over to whisper in my ear that she was really horny and if I didn’t take her home right now she might do something we both would regret. I looked her in the eyes and said “No regrets.” I leaned in, kissed her and pulled her into my lap. As I kissed her I ran my hand over her tits and pulled her suit aside. She moaned into my mouth and I knew she wanted whatever happened. I waved Michael over and when I stopped kissing her, I put my mouth close to her ear and told her to reach out and touch him. That was all it took to unleash her inner slut. She wore both of us guys out that day. Since then we have a special pool day with Michael about every other week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some stuff I read on here is too basic and some is just unbelievable. This however is well worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️➕

onlytouchnofeelingsonlytouchnofeelingsabout 1 year ago

I was eagerly waiting for the continuation of the story and it didn't disappoint. Please keep the love and affection between Zara and her husband but avoid putting humiliation elements on this story, far too many are already like that and they don't have any originality to them. Also i love that Geof is respectful and not a total peace of shit.

Great work ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Definitely better than the Anna stories. No reason whatsoever to have humiliated or ignored husbands when pure, hot sexuality and fun enjoyed by all are so much better.

mhmichelmhmichelabout 1 year ago

It was chapter 2 all over again. Little teasing, which is what the husband wants.

Knighthawk89Knighthawk89about 1 year ago

I'm enjoying the story so far. Look forward to the next installment and ito seei where you are going to take these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good effort. For two years I fucked my personal trainer while my husband watched and encouraged me. It was a great relationship for the three of us and I miss it. Thanks for reviving the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such an awesome series! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh brother, she kissed me as she pulls a condom from the table, luv ya

She says as she runs to get railed by the fat old neighbour’s big cock and plz fuck me after fatso is done with me and I’ll pretend to feel your peepee and fake orgasm with you. Will husband grow a backbone before end of the series-stay tuned! I gave five stars to the author with the vivid imagination. Write soon

Dare

YannickGoldmanYannickGoldmanabout 1 year ago

Well done.Great series.All of them are great.Keep up the good work.Stupendous writing

defunctudefunctuabout 1 year ago

best , please continue

LordByron373LordByron373about 1 year ago

These stories are so well written and sexy. Good character development, good dialogue; these are some of my favorite stories ever on this site. Please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I binged the entire series. Please add more. I want the wife old man to dominate the husband and wife even more. Maybe impregnate the wife and the old man move-in with them. Very erotic.

silverado01silverado01about 1 year ago

I hoped that during second meeting to fuck, they realised that they forget about condoms and she would be so horny and couldn't resist that she would fuck he raw and he would come inside. They could also take shower and she would be so horny that she would eventually rim his asshole and kiss her husband after that or after he cums in her mouth. I hope she will loose also her anal virginity with this old bastard. Anyway fantastic story and style, keep writing.

translover021translover021about 1 year ago

Great work as always. I love that they are both still very much in love and the entire thing is 100% consensual on all sides. I hope we get to see Zara getting even nastier and more depraved in the future.

steviem41steviem4112 months ago

Loved it all, especially the comment from Zara on page 1 that bareback might be possibility.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Outstanding . Please don't make us wait until chapter 4. I am hoping for moving to the marital bed without condoms, legs spread high and wide.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The truthful yet flirtatious, matter of fact command/ teasing dialogue of "go get the condom my hands are full". Amazing. I'm not a fan of the degrading wimp "you're pathetic, b!tch" humiliation. The way you write it tastfully both here and in other chapters is great.

Deathshot84Deathshot8411 months ago

It would be nice if ch 4 would have no condoms just saying.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Cuck needs to plant the old bastard and bitch wife in the back garden. The roses need fertilizer.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Would like to see the old man bring his best friend into the game the friend a coworker is black with even a bigger and fatter cock at the end they both have her together without a condom

llienollieno11 months ago

It keeps getting better...thanks for writing so well..just love Zara!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hopefully dont bring more people into this, would love to jus see these 3 characters grow through the years with this, through valentines, birthday, christmas, anniversary, vacation, bbq, how they handle this relationship as the couple become parents or family trip, i would jus like to see the 3 as they get old, untill the old guy dies. maybe the old guy catches an illness in he last chapter and they fuck one last time

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If the old guy is going to become fit, he would also need to focus on his diet, so maybe there's a chance to explore their relationship with changing his diet

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really enjoying this story. The way you began chapter 3 with the two of them together affirming their commitment to each other was a great touch. The workout sessions and sex were done superbly. I’m looking forward to Geoff’s conditioning improving to where it isn’t one and done with him and Zara. Hubby in between fucking her with that huge cock makes sense. You laid the groundwork for them pitching the condoms, though one story I read had a super hot scene of the wife tipping up the filled condom and pouring the contents into her mouth. However you take the story, you’re doing great on your own without without needing suggestions from your readers, and I’m looking forward to their further adventures.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sleazy drivel in three chapters, boring to death about flat idiotic characters, swapping body fluids cartoon like.‘

Mantis Arsenic

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it, very nice unrushed build up and great descriptions of the acts themselves whilst still leaving room for, hopefully, further developments.

DemonZanDemonZan10 months ago

Is there more?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My only critique is that it feels too descriptive making it feel longer than it should but i still like reading it. I do hope to see these in the next chapters if you wish to continue it more (Not in any order and hope this finds you in the clutter of comments):

- A time skip would be refreshing, Geoff getting slimmer therefore having more stamina to fuck Zara. We obviously know they are fucking now so nothing new in a sense so maybe after some time things changes.

- Zara and Geoff passionately kissing during sex or anytime he comes over, him initiating it instead of Zara.

- Condom permanently off. Maybe Zara is pregnant with Husband's child so Geoff has the chance to really feel her and cum in her. They are all so obsessed with it that no condom are not used anymore.

- More of Husband leaving them to their privacy more often (Hottest scene was when the husband was doing laps in the pool and sneaking glances at them, seeing their intimacy getting further to the point where it seemed like they were going to fuck had he not intervene.) Would love a scene where the "rule" gets broken but not really; he's working and then he gets a text from the group, it's Zara holding Geoffs massive dick up to her face, pleading her husband that she wants to take it. Husband gets so hard, tells her she can and knowing it's all going down, decides to leave work in order to catch them fucking.

- Zara and Husband going to Geoff's place this time. Would love to see Geoff invite them over for dinner because of their hospitality and generosity towards him. Maybe after or before dinner, Geoff and Zara have a quick fuck.

- Zara and Geoff goes on a date, Husband becomes their chauffeur. After the date, Husband gets a call from Geoff or Zara to come get them later that night, they are drunk and giggling in the back which leads them to fuck in the car while Husband tries to drive and also jerk off. Maybe he stops at a park so he can pay more attention to their raw fucking, maybe he joins in.

- Zara sleeps over at Geoffs place. Would love to see how husband handles this situation. It's such a hot occurrence to imagine and the conflict and arousal the husband gets from this. Maybe it starts off with just them three hanging out and Geoff talking about how he misses having a woman in the house. Husband has the bright idea for Zara to stay the night or something like that. He later on, hears their animalistic fucking and jerks to it. Or they see each other in the window and they fuck while Husband watches and jerks off.

Just some ideas I wish to see and hope to see. Thank you for your story writer. Would love to see the continuation no matter what I say.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5*! EXCELLENT! I actually experienced something a bit similar myself, many years ago, and I totally respect the precautions that were taken. The marriage relationship is going to be very much tested, and could easily fail, without. There's a lot more than some nice cumming involved, right? Even though they have a strong love for, plus desire to fuck their own partner.

It's definitely good that they come together right after each Olympic fucking event with Geoff! BTW, I really want to hear about the husband cleaning out Zara's pussy with his mouth, after her squirting. Probably as part of retaking possession of her cunt again, following Geoff working her entire womanhood with his 👅 so delightfully. Zara needs to give Geoff's face a tongue bath, too, maybe taking it orally will help her body produce more? Stranger things have happened!

I thought the "squirting" as described was a bit exaggerated, but it's FICTION, and the wife's Skene's gland REALLY CAN develop great squirting capabilities, if she eats right and gets laid that beautifully on a regular basis - just likely a bit less volume. Though there are always outliers...

I don't agree with the last commenter, I love the descriptions - I don't WANT it to be shorter! I mean, it's firstly TRUE (I think) that Zara has a beautiful pussy, why not tell her that? Especially Geoff, since he's still new to "dining at the Y" (at that location, I mean!) He definitely should be praising her pussy juice (flavor, volume, slipperiness, etc.) and effusively going on about how great her tits are, and what a beautiful pussy, how cute her clit is when she's getting horny, and the husband can jump in and observe that everything is wonderful, just a bunch MORE wonderful than last year!

BTW, Zara's pussy will now be incredibly strong, as well as beautiful, a man could get stuck (or LOSE A HAND!) when she's orgasming. Maybe even lift weights? That's the muscle that pumps the juice out the vulva at high pressure and volume!

The demand made on Geoff, to "push through" the physical limitations of his fat, old body (you said THAT too many times!) might easily be more than is safe. But aside from that small chance of trying to do too much, too fast, it's got to be a bit of a strain emotionally, because the heart doesn't know that the ecstatic joy (coming from his long neglected MONSTER COCK!) can't be a primary thing with Zara, she can only give him the "occasional ride" (for her, too.) Unless, of course, there is a gorgeous, athletic sorority sister or something like that!

Hopefully you're making rapid progress towards another chapter, and thinking of who's going to start sleeping with Geoff overnight regularly! Definitely would be a shame if all he ended up getting was sex, spectacular as it is. But that's what generally happens, and having the city's greatest stunt cock will only get G laid regularly, not guarantee love.

Zara gives a lot of affection, but he needs a REAL LOVER! Ideally, it'd be someone a bit older, but also a yogini (with powerful pelvic floor/kegel muscles) who's developed a capacity for squirting, too! Or BECOMES interested in developing it when she's SPLASHED! It could also be Zara's college roommate, and prior lover, or they shared a BF or group scenes occasionally. She definitely should know the details about how Zara used to look, maybe even her pussy.

I'd really like to see that other lover also be able to put out a little (or a LOT!) for the nameless husband, even as the entertainment continues with Z+G. Sure, he's getting laid plenty, and it's feeling great, but once the newness wears off, Geoff still will need someone after the training sessions, and Zara really can't be that woman, though she's probably going to want that stunt cock periodically, regardless.

Maybe they'll bottle up their combined secretions and sell it as a skin rejuvenating cream! Hopefully it will make tits un-droop with regular, strong massaging application, and nipples longer/perkier if they are given lots of suction! Why should Zara's tits be the only ones to benefit from their combined cum (obviously they will, and the ex-roommate will whisper about how much nicer her tits are than they used to be!)

Random ideas-

Zara can get a call from the ex-roommate, then invite her to come and stay, which could lead to Zara sneaking out to Geoff, and the husband eventually getting lucky because he's so turned on, and so is the roommate, watching Zara getting eaten out by Geoff through the windows when Zara gets busted like an adolescent?

Maybe Zara gets an ass whipping, too, and surprise, surprise, she's a squirter from that as well? That's when it makes some tiny bit of sense for the narrator/husband to plow the ex-roommate, and Zara can teach us all how to develop the talent?

Does Zara not get her pussy eaten by her husband any more, or give him blowjobs? He should definitely be getting some better action in the "plain old fucking" department, along with being so in love that he's FINE with Zara fucking someone else! No matter how trusted the friend, Zara needs to get fucked at home, plus the odd bit of "strange." No wonder they fuck so much, she wants to come on his tongue! And the husband wants desperately to fill her stomach with a gallon of HIS cum, at least eventually, if not immediately.

Ah, well, maybe I will write something, but you inspired me, so thank you very kindly, and I will get on with the day.

p.s. I have a terrific photo of a double dildo in use, you can actually see where the vagina is being somewhat "everted," i.e. pulled outside the pussy on either side. It's very beautiful - just look within sex .com and you can find it!

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog10 months ago

Ok, so where do I find a smokin' hot big cock cum slut like Zara. I couldn't stop reading this series as absurd as the premise is. I had to overlook the herky jerkyness of the grammar at times but I still gave it 5 stars. I love the slow progression. Very erotic

WildheartOneWildheartOne10 months ago

Wow, great set of stories. Please can we have a fourth instalment. I'd love a progression that included no condoms and huge cream pies!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Everyone wants a continuation of this story. It has so many possibilities. Just consider your fans. Haha

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

More! More!

AJ_JohnsonAJ_Johnson8 months ago

Great story! Would love to have had Zara pull the condom off and go round two bareback though...

OOAAOOAA8 months ago

HOT STORY!!!! Agree with A_J_Johnson, condom off and bare, please ;)

NomadicexmpNomadicexmp8 months ago

Very very well done my friend. Brilliant story and I was missing the story of Neighbour Chronicles too. But you did it very well. Some ideas which I feel, would make this wonderful

- Geoff gets greedy and forces Zara to meet in private and without husbands knowledge

- How now they plan to meet behind her husbands back regularly

- Geoff now asking Zara to spend night and sleep at his place, while he makes zara to sugar coat things and get her husband to agree

- They go to no condom sex always

- How the husbands gives them lone time and privacy and starts regretting it and thinking otherwise

- How now her pictures have some elements of doubt

Make them cheat, add deceit and betrayal and also the uncomfort of the husband and feeling it it going out of control

NomadicexmpNomadicexmp8 months ago

love the point where she asks him for the condoms and how slimy and how the pre cum dripped from her face, also the comments on condoms and getting them. Like the time where he was doing laps, and being insecure

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I have a bad feeling the emotions or connection the wife is having with the neighbor is big trouble. I don’t think she truly understands what she’s feeling and her husband’s acceptance of her indulging in those unresolved feelings is a recipe for disaster. The old guy is getting in shape, has the huge cock, fucks her better and eats her pussy better but of course it’s the old, oh it’s not better sex honey, it’s just different. Haha. I love it! She is hooked and she can’t tell the husband it’s better sex even if it’s obvious to all concerned. You could really launch this story into something completely different. It could actually be very very good by dealing honestly with the realities of this kind of arrangement. You have the chance to make it special. Nice job so far.

SLSEXBUDDYSLSEXBUDDY7 months ago

Great story... I really like the way you describe sex scenes. I enjoy it very much... I looked over & saw you are still actively writing this series. Just one thing! Don't turn this into a cuckold story as some of these nutters in comment section ask you to do. It will ruin it! By the way I'd like to see double penetration scene... It could be a great next step, from husband voyeur to wife sharing.

Nerazumin1Nerazumin17 months ago

Next part pleas

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent pace and really like the gradual increase in intimacy which will hopefully lead to some intense bareback action if there's to be another part. Five stars.

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnyc7 months ago

I'm with some of the others - keep it at wife sharing and not full blown cuckold. Much more arousing for all parties, including me. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very hot and definitely one of the best wife sharing stories here. I really enjoy them doing this for fun and not to humiliate the husband. There's no reason for her to cheat behind his back

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Kept me hard throughout but the condom spoiled the fun a bit

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Unrealistic story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I don't understand how fucking another man makes them closer. It does not compute. That's kind of like saying eating my steak makes me feel closer to my salad. Errors out on my program. Must be a bug.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter in 2035

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story with great cast. Can't wait for the next chapter.

HotForLitHotForLit4 months ago

Why did you stop??

Please continue, and as much as the condoms play a nice part, having her filled with cum is a needed part...

Looking forward for more, love the writing!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The husband has been replaced. He nothing but a tool used sparingly. Cancel his man card because the wife is moving next door. It stopped at the right chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Definitely hope another chapter (and more after that) is in the works and posted soon. I think all your readers have a fair idea of the general direction the next chapter will go but no doubt there is a wide range of specifics on how it goes, with even more options if you continue the story with additional chapters. It’s fun to speculate as it feeds all our various fantasies, but you have written the existing work so well that the reality of your own vision for the continuing story is plenty good for me.

francisa123francisa1233 months ago

Excellent story, can’t wait to see how it develops!

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Super! Only complaint is it has been too long since the last chapter. This is the best kind of sharing story. Strong, loving marriage where the goal is fun and excitement with some good, healthy activity for their older, overweight neighbor. Win-win.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous