All Comments on 'Neighbourly Differences Ch. 03'

by tvwave

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
defunctudefunctuabout 1 year ago

good please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Same old cuck and skank story. Nothing new.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It’s great to have a slutty girlfriend……..she needs to let the old man knock her up. Too bad they didn’t run a train on her. Maybe next time.

howj2011howj2011about 1 year ago

Great series until you included the rapist. Hated the last chapter

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

No raping in the stories, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why do these stories always have to be ruined by some over-the-top elements? Why did it have to be a rapist? Would have been WAY more appealing if it were simply some horny old dudes wanting to have some fun and slowly dragging her more and more into the game - slowly firing up her lust and then taking advantage of her lust.

FcksocietyFcksocietyabout 1 year ago

Extremely disappointing. After an excellent first chapter and an even better and intriguing 3rd this has devolved into another of those tease and piss off story. No one wants reconciliation and coming to God moments. Atleast not this early in the story.

I waited and waited for the scene to come but alas. It was just fluff.

Ruined the series. Ruined my time.

Sorry to say.

Moksha250Moksha250about 1 year ago

Please continue enjoying this series

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No more Langdon please. Let Bill reclaim her.

dave631003dave631003about 1 year ago

Well worth the wait. Amazing twist at the end iin which Tom saw Emily being fucked. Hopefully that will open the flood gates and Emily will be well and truly fucked going forward. I wonder if Tom will be allowed?

Urbanbreaker13Urbanbreaker13about 1 year ago

This was unreadable, seriously a big waste of time. It's like a different person wrote the first chapter. Think seriously about restarting this, this had such a good premise, chapter 2 and 3 were a complete derailement. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The best story I've read on this site - hopefully there will be more!

Krista16Krista1612 months ago

Awesome series but in my view the Langdon bit at the end wasn't a turn on for me. I think more alone time for Bill and Emily would be great. Bill at first being the older perv but maybe things become more intimate?

Sorry to sound like some of the moaners on here...overall I still think you are on to something very special

eroticaclassiceroticaclassic12 months ago

Redo the last part with a different ending would be my suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

That really went off the rails in the third chapter and I'm not sure if I will come back to see where the story goes from here.

Chapter 1 stands out as the highlight of this series. I still enjoy rereading the moment where Bill brazenly exposes Emily's pussy and unknowingly becomes the first man to ever see it. While I thought chapter 2 was inferior, it still had some fun moments.

I think the dressing room scene in this one is good too. I liked the set up of Emily entertaining Bill and his friends... however the ending felt like it was cruel and from a different story. After 5 pages, the pay off of "OH NO HE'S A RAPIST AND THEN HE RAPED HER FOR 2 SECONDS--THE END" was a massive letdown. I think you could have salvaged the idea of making one of the guys somebody she (or Tom) knows or eventually recognizes... even somebody with a shady criminal past.

However, this broke the overall themes of Emily giving up control to Bill. Chapter 1 set up that Bill will stop if Emily tells him to... but she's too much of a slut and she wants him to keep going. That was thrown out the window here. Make the guys fuck her or at least have her willingly break some of the ground rules that Tom set. Leave rape and convicted rapists out of it.

Just my two cents.

ChrisdapimpChrisdapimp12 months ago
Love it

Love this whole series. Love where this story is going. Would love her to let both Bill and Rob (Langdon) fuck her! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I hope you can rewrite the last third of this chapter and re-post. I do not think we needed a convicted rapist to get the sex going.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Like the series a lot. Looking forward to a new round of poker with raised stakes to get all the money out of Langdon.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Love this series please keep it going!!

wimphusbandwimphusband11 months ago

Please hurry with the next one. This story has everything I love. I hope Emily continues see Bill, and not giving her bf any sex. I would love to see Bill get total control of Emily. The two of them together, sexually, are nuclear hot. The subtle humiliation of Tom, Emily's growing sexual addiction to Bill, Bill's dominant Alpha Male vibe, his huge superior cock....Emily needs to be fucked in front of Tom, and shown once and for all that she belongs to Bill now....even while keeping submissive Tom as her obedient bf. Thank you for checking all the boxes for me.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love this story. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Dude fuck the haters ! This is amazing ! Keep it coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertvwave@tvwave
Been writing at CHYOA on and off for awhile, but reading here for ages. Have a Patreon where any help is greatly appreciated if you can afford it. https://www.patreon.com/user?u=76833306 I post chapters there early.