Neighbours Become Much More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually I reached for the wipes that she'd left handy and after a quick 'cleanup' we curled up together on the bed. After a few more minutes of kissing, Anne looked at me and said, "Thank you for being so gentle. It hurt a bit at first but felt better quickly and by the time I came - well let's just say that's the first time I've ever squirted when I came."

"I'm glad it felt that good...it felt great for me too." I thought for a little bit then continued, "Would you be interested in some more ass play another time?"

"As long as you don't mean in the next day or two, I've got a feeling I might be a bit tender."

I kissed her, smiled and said, "Actually I was thinking more of my ass than yours. While I was sliding into your ass I was wondering what it would be like to have you use a vibrator on me."

The look on Anne's face was like someone getting a Christmas present, she was smiling and her eyes were sparkling. "You'd be ok with me fucking your ass with my vibrator? I actually thought of that while I had you tied up but thought it might freak you out."

"It might have at first but it's something I've wondered about a few times. I figured that you trusted me enough to give me your ass so I should be able to trust you with mine and if you'd like me tied up while you do it I'd be fine with that too."

Before I could say or do anything, Anne was on top of me, her mouth on mine and she was kissing me like we'd been apart for months. When she finally pulled away, she said, "Of everything I've seen watching porn, that's one of the things that I figured I'd be least likely to ever be able to try. Are you good to try tomorrow night? I'm out in the morning and busy in the afternoon."

"Sure, that sounds great, how about 7ish? I'll leave the door unlocked and I'll be waiting in the bedroom."

She nodded, we spent a few more minutes just enjoying touching and kissing before I got dressed and headed home. I had a few things to do in the morning and a quick zoom meeting but all I could think about was what was going to happen when Anne came over. I made it through the afternoon, grabbed a quick supper then a shower to make sure everything was nice and clean then got things ready in the bedroom. I put a tube of lube on the nightstand and was laying on my back when Anne came upstairs. I was hard just thinking about what was going to happen and she smiled when she saw it too. Before doing anything else, she got me to raise up and put a pillow under my ass like I'd done with. Once that was done, she leaned forward and very slowly licked my cock from base to tip and back again before looking up and asking, "Are you ready?"

Laying there naked and knowing that soon I'd be feeling pretty much the same thing that Anne had felt the evening before brought on a quick case of nerves but I still said, "I think so."

For the next few minutes, I enjoyed the feeling of Anne's hand and mouth on my cock. After grabbing the lube, she asked me to draw my legs up a bit then I felt her slick finger teasing my back entrance. First one, then two fingers were sliding in and out of me. When I'd relaxed enough to take them easily, Anne stopped long enough to grab the bag she'd brought with her and say, "I've got a bit of a surprise for you" and pulled out what I quickly realized was a strap-on with a harness. "

I'm sure my eyes opened even wider because Anne laughed a bit and said, "If you don't want to try this, I did bring a couple of other toys."

I knew she'd go with whatever I wanted but the look on her face told me she really wanted to use the strap-on.

"I think I'm fine with your surprise, let's go that way. I didn't know you had that."

She just smiled and said, "Well, once you agreed to let me try doing this, I talked to a friend of mine to see if she had any tips for using a toy on someone's ass and she suggested a strap-on. When I said that sounded like fun, she said she'd lend me one so I went over and grabbed it while I was out earlier."

Even though it was only a little thicker/longer than I was, I was getting nervous again. As she put it on and lubed it, my first thought was that it looked huge and my second thought was that I really wanted to see what it felt like. When she was ready, she moved between my legs and I felt the head of the toy push against my opening. Other than her finger, I'd never had anything slid in there before and it felt even bigger than it had looked. She could tell I was nervous and pushed very slowly and gently until the head popped in. When it did, I let out an involuntary, "oh!"

When she heard me, she stopped and asked if it was too big or if it was ok and I answered, "It's ok, it only hurt a little - it was more of a surprise when it popped in."

With a sexy smile, she started pushing again and bit by bit I could feel it filling my ass until I felt her hips against me. As she started sliding in and out, I could see continuous drips of precum oozing from my cock. When she saw how much I was oozing, she smeared it all over my shaft and then started stroking me at the same time. I was getting closer and closer to cumming and then on one thrust she must have shifted her angle because she hit a spot that sent what felt like a small electric shock the length of my cock. I'd heard about prostate stimulation but this was the first time I'd experienced it. She noticed the sudden jump of my cock plus the sudden intake of breath and asked, "What was that?"

"When you shifted you hit a different spot inside - it was like a little shock went through me and it felt really good!"

"Hmmm" and she shifted a bit with each thrust until she hit the right spot again and I groaned. "Ah, right there I guess!" and she did her best to hit it with every stroke. After another dozen or so strokes, I knew I'd be cumming soon. It hit like a wave and it was so strong that one of the spurts hit my chin and the rest landed on my chest. When I'd stopped, Anne said, "Wow, that was one hell of a cum!"

"I know, it felt like it started at my toes."

As she pulled out of my bum she whispered, "Soooo...is this something you'd do again?"

"Well, to quote a sexy friend of mine - 'as long as you don't mean in the next day or two, I think I might be a bit tender."

We both laughed as lay forward on my chest and we kissed for a couple of minutes before she said, "I'm really horny, how long before you think you'll be able to go again?"

"I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure that if you don't want to wait, between my fingers, my tongue and any other toys you brought that you should have at least one nice cum before I get hard again."

Anne licked her lips, rolled onto her back and whispered, "Well, I'm waiting!"

I didn't make her wait any longer and was soon fingering her very wet pussy as I kissed her mouth, then her nipples then replaced my fingers with my tongue and ate her to her first orgasm. Before she'd really recovered from that one, I grabbed one of the other toys she'd brought and slid it into her pussy and turned it on. Her sharp intake of breath told me she was definitely feeling it and even more when I started flicking her clit with my tongue. That quickly brought on another orgasm - or maybe it was just a continuation of the first, I wasn't sure. Hearing, seeing and tasting the results of what I was doing had me nicely hard so I decided to see if I could take her right to a third cum so I pulled out the vibrator, shifted and slid my cock into her. I knew I was hitting the right spots when after a few minutes I heard a series of "oh, oh, ohhhhh" followed by the pulsing feeling around my cock that I liked so much whenever she came with me inside her.

I was just starting to lift her legs a bit so I could go a bit deeper/harder to see if I could cum again when she gently pushed against my chest saying, "I'm too sensitive...let me suck you instead."

Now I don't think any guy would turn that down and I wasn't going to be the first so I rolled over and within seconds I could feel her hands and mouth doing their magic on my cock. It wasn't quick but she certainly managed to get me off again and while I'm sure there wasn't as much cum as the first time, the feeling was still awesome.

Looking up at me, she licked any remaining cum off my shaft, then licked her lips and then swallowed before coming up to join me for a few minutes of kissing. After that I went to the bathroom for a quick shower and Anne joined me after a few minutes. Once we were out of the shower and dry, we curled up in bed and while we usually chatted for a bit, tonight we were both asleep almost instantly.

The next morning when I woke up, she was still sleeping but the sheets had shifted so I really couldn't resist running my fingers gently across her belly just above her pussy and running my tongue around her closest nipple. After a few minutes of that, when I looked up I could see her eyes were open and she was smiling at me then said, "Good morning!"

"It certainly is! I've got a sexy naked lady beside me who's nipples are already nice and hard."

I shifted back up so we could kiss as we both woke up a bit more. She looked at me and said, "Just before I dozed off last night, I was thinking of how many things we've done and how much fun it's been to finally meet someone else who's willing to at least try things."

"It sure has, what have you enjoyed the most or the least?"

"Hmmm, hard to say. Let's see...lowest to highest, I guess. I liked spanking a lot more than getting spanked but it didn't do as much for me as I thought - although spanking Dawn while she sucked you was really hot."

"I'm pretty much the same on the spanking - getting spanked was maybe a 4 and doing the spanking a 5."

"It was a bigger split on tying you up, I really enjoyed being in control but as much as I loved what you did while I was tied up, I'd have enjoyed it just as much if I hadn't been. What did you think of the anal play?"

I thought for a couple of seconds and said, "I really liked the feel of sliding into your ass and as much as I wasn't sure, I quickly found the feeling of your toy sliding into mine was really good too so I'd be fine repeating either or both again. What else have you enjoyed?"

"Definitely enjoyed every time we've kissed and swapped some cum or you've gone down on me after cumming in me. For some reason that really turns me on and I always cum harder either then or afterwards."

"So that's what you enjoy the most?"

I was expecting a yes or maybe something else so I was a bit surprised when she looked away and kind of mumbled, "Well...um...ya, there's something else but I'm not sure I should say."

That got me interested so I gently turned her face back toward mine and said, "good or bad, I'm certainly open to whatever you're thinking."

She looked at me, kissed me, looked at me again and said, "Ok, this wasn't supposed to happen but what I've enjoyed most is going to bed with you beside me, waking up the same way, usually making love until we've both cum and then looking forward to seeing you again once we do have to go our own ways."

When she finished, she looked at me kind of nervously so I pulled her close for a long, passionate kiss before saying, "Maybe it wasn't supposed to happen and I know both of us said we weren't looking for it but you're not the only one that feels that way. Everything we've done sexually has been fun and there's nothing I regret doing but I've certainly grown to enjoy having waking up with you as well, especially when we don't have to rush to go anywhere and we can lay here for hours not only making love but even touching and kissing as well. Are you thinking of us being more than just FWB's?"

Without looking away she said, "I don't want to ruin what we've got right now got but yes, I've certainly been wondering what it would be like to enjoy a walk, a bike ride, going out for dinner and generally seeing if we enjoy doing other things as much as we enjoy sex. If you'd like to of course."

"You know...I think I'd like that a lot. What about Dawn?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, if you and I are going to be together, it wouldn't exactly be good for her and I to keep meeting."

"Hmm...I think I'd be ok with the two of you playing occasionally but I'm not totally sure."

"Well, what if it was only when all three of us played together?"

"Now that sounds like a good solution, I certainly wouldn't mind the two of us having some fun with her again."

"Awesome...so now that we've covered all that I've got to send out a quick email."

"An email, you're going to leave a horny, naked lady and go send an email?"

"Yup...I've got to let the office know that I'm not feeling well and won't be able to attend the zoom meeting at 10."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm hoping that we'll still be right here in bed by then or at least enjoying a break before heading back to bed again."

The whole time we were talking I'd been slowly fingering her pussy and feeling it getting wetter and wetter.

"Mmmm, I was hoping you had a good reason for wanting to email someone and I'm not sure I can think of a better reason right now. You get it sent and get back here because you've got me horny as hell and I'm looking forward not only to the next few hours but to seeing where things go between us and that's something I wasn't sure I'd ever look forward to again.