Neighbours Become Much More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just smiled, nodded and when she asked how I wanted her I said, "How about over the arm of the couch?"

With a nod, she took off her pants/panties and bent over the couch. I took advantage of her position to gently rub her ass and tease her pussy before I whispered, "Mmmm, you are a bit wet."

I didn't want to spank her too hard but I also wanted to make sure it stung as much as mine had so I started fairly softly and worked my way up until her ass was nicely red and I was getting a 'oh' every couple of strokes. After I finished the 25th one she said, "a couple of those really stung."

"Then before you move let me kiss it better" and knelt down behind her and started kissing her cheeks in random places. I did it more as a joke but it wasn't long before I heard, "That feels much better but it still stings in places."

I took that as a cue and kept kissing but also started teasing her pussy with my fingers and soon she was moaning and encouraging me to continue. Thinking of one of the other video's I'd seen her watching about a month ago, after the next few kisses I licked the length of her pussy starting at her clit but instead of stopping, I kept right on going until she felt my tongue run across the pucker of her ass. That got a "Oh, you just licked my..." and just as she said "ass", I did the same thing except back down again.

That got a long, low, "Mmmmmm" so I figured I might as well keep going and spent the next few minutes teasing her ass with my tongue before I finally got brave enough to force the tip inside a little bit which got an even bigger moan. I spent the next few minutes using my tongue on and in her ass with my fingers sliding in and out of her pussy until she said, "Don't stop, I'm going to cum."

I really had no plans on stopping so I kept doing exactly what I was doing through not one but two orgasms. When we both moved back to the couch, I said, "Well, if I had to rate it, getting spanked was a 3 but doing the spanking was about a 7 on the 'turns me on' scale."

"I didn't enjoy getting spanked as much as doing the spanking either but if you'll use your tongue on my ass again afterwards, I'd certainly let you spank me again! But now I think it's your turn to cum" and she moved so she was kneeling in front of me and proceeded to give me one hell of a blowjob until I couldn't hold back and more and shot a huge load into her mouth that she promptly swallowed.

"Wow, that was quite a load! Not sure if it was getting spanked, spanking me, or what you just did with your tongue that excited you so much but I had to swallow twice just to get it all."

"I'm not sure either but it sure felt great!"

As usual after we'd both cum, we talked for a few more minutes before I said to Anna, "So, is there anything you've seen that you'd like to try?"

She thought about it for a minute before saying, "Well, other than being boring in bed my ex was also a bit of a control freak, he always wanted to 'be in charge'. How would you feel about being tied up so I could do what I wanted?"

When she saw a bit of a worried look, she smiled and added, "Nothing painful or weird - I just want to see what it's like to touch, tease and basically do what I'd like while you have no say in it."

"That sounds like it could be fun...let's try it."

She licked her lips and said, "I'll look forward to it...how about Saturday?"

The rest of the week went by and Saturday was soon there. We'd decided to get together in the afternoon because she had a family thing to go to that night and likely wouldn't be back until late Sunday. When I got there, we went straight to her bedroom and I could see that she already had the ties in place. With the same nervousness of the spanking, I was soon naked, on my back on the bed with my hands and feet tied so I couldn't move.

It was an interesting feeling, pretty much giving full control to someone else and almost the next couple of hours were spent with her kissing me, stroking my cock, sucking on me and even holding a vibrator to my cock but she seemed to know when I was getting close to cumming and would stop and just cuddle or kiss me until I'd relaxed again. I'd been hard since we started and she didn't show any signs of letting me cum yet. On one of the 'breaks' she looked at me and said, "I'm really enjoying this! I want to keep you on edge for a while but I really need to cum" and with that she moved up until she straddled my head and lowered her pussy to my face.

I loved eating pussy so I happily licked, sucked, nibbled and kissed as she shifted to wherever she wanted to feel my tongue next. After about 10 minutes, she'd already cum once and I was pretty sure she was building to another one when she stopped for a couple of seconds and when she started moving, I could see her shifting a bit higher. "I enjoyed it a lot last time, I hope you're ok with doing it again" was all she said as she lowered her pucker to my waiting tongue.

I was fine with it and let her move back and forth between pussy and ass as she wanted while my cock throbbed with anticipation of whatever she was going to do next. At least 5 minutes later I heard a muffled, "Yes, that's it!" and was pretty sure I also felt a little trickle of her juices run down my face as she came with my tongue in her ass.

After she'd shifted beside me again, she looked at me with a sexy smile and said, "Damn, that felt great - I bet you'd like to cum too wouldn't you?"

I readily agreed and she said, "Hmmm, let's see what happens" and moved down to take my cock into her mouth.

It didn't take long before I knew I was getting close but again she stopped and moved to kiss me and tease me with just her finger tips until the urge had passed. After doing the same thing a few times more, instead of going back and sucking on me again she looked at me thoughtfully and said, "I just have to know."

Before I could ask what she 'had to know', she moved again except this time she straddled my waist and after making sure I was lined up, she slowly lowered herself onto my cock. She just stayed there with my cock fully inside her for a few seconds, lifted back up and then slid all the way back down again. I was expecting her to speed up but instead she lifted all the way off saying, "That's enough for now." and then proceeded to suck my cock and lick her juices off before returning to kiss my lips and tease me with her fingers again.

She repeated it several more times - slide onto my cock a few times, suck me for a bit then kiss me until I'd relaxed. "I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am!"

Then she turned into a '69' so I could eat her while she sucked on me. She teased me with, "If you make me cum again with your tongue, then I'll suck you until you come" so I gave her pussy every bit of tongue and mouth action I could until she was moaning, "yes, yes, yes!" and then an even louder, "YES!" as she came again.

I kind of figured she was going to keep teasing me but good to her word, after she came, she moved so she could focus on sucking and licking my shaft until I finally exploded into her mouth. It felt like it had been years since I'd cum and I could feel each contraction shoot more cum into her mouth. When I finally stopped cumming she looked up at me as if she was considering something then she started moving closer to my face and kissed me. I quickly realized what she'd been considering as I both felt and tasted some of my cum moving from her mouth to mine. I could tell she wasn't sure what my reaction would be but when my tongue slid past hers to allow even more cum into my mouth she relaxed and we spend the next minute or so kissing like a couple of horny teenagers. Eventually she pulled away, untied me and we lay together on the bed.

"I hope you didn't mind me teasing you for that long. I just had to feel your cock in me even for a little bit and then when you let me swap cum with you, it was everything I'd hoped it would be."

"I certainly did and guess what? The next time we get together how about I let you find out what it's like to be teased for a while?"

"Damn, I wish I wasn't going away for the rest of the weekend but I'll be looking forward to it for sure" and shortly after that I headed home.

Knowing she was away; I had a few drinks that night and was watching some porn and it was almost midnight when I heard someone knocking on my door. When I opened it, Dawn was standing there, she'd definitely been drinking but didn't seem drunk. "Hi Dawn, a bit late to be here."

"I told my parents I was staying at a friend's house; my parent's hate the guy I'm seeing but he picked me up at my friends, we went out drinking and had a fight. He dropped me off but I can't go home 'cause mom and dad will be pissed that I was with him and I've been drinking. Can I stay here 'til morning? I promise I'll make it worth it!" followed by a sudden long, sloppy kiss.

Everything had come out in a bit of a rush but I understood enough of it to say 'yes' and soon our clothes were on the floor and we were on the bed with her hand stroking my cock. I looked at her and thought I'd have some fun so I said, "So, sounds like you've been bad tonight!"

"I guess, why?"

"Well, what do bad girls get?"

Now she was smiling and said, "Let me guess - fucked?"

"Nope, guess again."

Now she was looking a bit puzzled and said, "Ok, what?"

"I'm pretty sure bad girls get spanked."

I was expecting a 'no' so was a little surprised when she smiled and said in a fake 'little girl' voice, "are you going to spank my bare bum?"

I figured I'd give her an out with "I think you've been bad enough to get a bare bum spanking, what do you think?"

Again, she surprised me by smiling, saying, "Yes Daddy!" and standing so she was bent over the bed. I wasn't going to turn that down so I started spanking her in sets of 5 and after each set I'd rub her ass and finger her pussy for a bit. Each time I stopped to finger her pussy, it was getting wetter and wetter. I think it was at 30 that I stopped and without saying anything thrust into her pussy with one long, hard stroke. Generally, when I was having sex, I wanted to make sure that the woman came as many times as possible before I did, but tonight I decided it was all about me so I pounded her from behind until I filled her pussy with cum. I didn't think she'd come yet so when I pulled out, I reached between her legs and quickly rubbed her clit until she came.

The first words from her were, "Fuck I needed that" and then she crawled onto the bed, pulled a sheet over her and was asleep within minutes. When I woke up the next morning it was to the feeling of her mouth on my cock as she slowly stroked what she couldn't take in her mouth. When she realized I was awake, she stopped long enough to smile and say, "I didn't get a chance to swallow the cum last night like a bad girl should" and then promptly went back to sucking on me. I wasn't sure if there'd be a way for her to give Anne tips but as good as Anne was, Dawn was better and it wasn't long before I was cumming in her mouth. After swallowing all of it, she just smiled and said, "I guess I should grab a shower before I go home" and with a quick kiss on my lips she headed for the shower. I got up and made coffee so after showering she grabbed one and just before she left, I said, "If you're ever bad again, by all means come over and I'll happily give you another spanking." She gave me a hug, a quick kiss and whispered, "I'm pretty sure this won't be the last time I'll be bad" and then left for home.

I messaged Anne on Monday to see when she wanted to get together again and she suggested Wed morning if it worked for me. Guess what - if that meant being able to tie her to a bed and tease her for a few hours, damn right it worked for me! Knowing that she already had the ties, I said I'd come over there and I got there just after 9am. When I got there, she handed me a coffee and said, "I'm nervous but I've been looking forward to this since Saturday!"

After giving her a nice hug and a long hot kiss and said, "Me too! Want to hear something else really interesting?"

That got a puzzled look and a "What?"

She already knew that Dawn and I still occasionally fucked so I had no problem telling her, "Well, Dawn popped over the other night and asked if she could stay the night because her parents would be upset that she'd been drinking."

"Let me guess, she wanted sex too?"

"Yes, but that's not the good part. Just for fun, I told her she'd been bad by drinking and lying to her parents which came around to telling her she needed a spanking. I was really surprised when not only did she say yes but she said 'yes Daddy' and bent over the bed for me to spank her.

"Ok, so you likely fucked afterwards, I'm fine with that but I still don't see what the 'really interesting' part is."

I just smiled and said, "Well, we both enjoyed giving spankings more than getting them and I know you've watched a few girl-girl videos - would you like to see if we could work out a way for you to spank her?"

"Mmmm, I think that would be fun but I can't just have her over and say, 'so, would you like me to spank you?' You're right though, the thought is really interesting."

"I know...it was just a thought but let me work on it and see what I can come up with."

"Damn, if I wasn't horny enough already, the thought of spanking her ass and maybe more is certainly enough to do it. I've never done anything with a woman but always wondered what it would be like. Do you think she's into women at all?"

"I'm not sure but a couple of times she's mentioned how much fun she's had when her and a couple of her girlfriends have had sleepovers and something tells me they're not talking about movies or make-up. Right now though, it's just you and I so how about we get your horny body upstairs, naked and tied to the bed!"

Anne just nodded and in less than 10 minutes she was indeed naked and tied while I was getting ready to tease her and please us both. From watching her play from my place, I already knew what drawer her toys were in so I got them out and spent the next hour or so doing pretty much what she'd done with me - finger her until she was close, kiss her or suck her nipples for a bit, use a vibrator on her, then back to her nipples, tongue her clit, a larger vibrator, some more kissing and then repeat. I really hadn't thought of it until I noticed the lube in the same drawer so after a while, I started teasing her asshole with a nicely lubed finger while I tongued her pussy. At the first feel of my finger, she flinched but as I slowly eased it inside her pucker she moaned slightly. As my finger slid in further, I replaced my tongue with a vibrator and used that until she was almost ready to cum again. This time when I stopped, I moved so that my cock was right by her mouth and she happily started licking and sucking it as I teased her nipples. I let her suck me for a while, not only because it felt great but to allow her to calm a bit before I kept going.

When I figured she'd came back from the edge enough, I reluctantly pulled away from her mouth but this time instead of using a vibrator, I moved so I was able to rub the head of my cock up and down her slit. When she felt the tip parting her lips, her eyes locked on mine and stayed there as I slid my full length into her pussy. Just like she'd done with me, I slowly pulled back and then slid in again. Once I was in all the way, instead of pulling all the way back out, I pulled back less than an inch and then slid back in quickly. I repeated the short, quick thrusts a few times and at the same time I reached down between us and slowly rubbed her clit.

By now she was moaning and telling me how close she was to cumming so I pulled all the way out and went back to kissing her until she'd calmed down again. Then I rolled to the side of the bed, grabbed the TV remote, went online and found a porn site we both enjoyed. After putting on a video of a woman being fucked by a guy, I took her largest vibrator, turned it to high then slowly slid it in full depth before pulling back again. As much as I was enjoying myself, I knew she really wanted to cum so before I got her off, I pulled the vibrator out and laid it between her legs so the vibrating tip was just touching her pussy. With it buzzing against her lips, I moved back up so I could spend a few minutes kissing her before whispering in her ear, "Would you like to cum?"

"Oh fuck yes...I'm so close!"

"Would you like me to slide the vibrator in and out of your pussy and lick your clit at the same time until you cum?"

"Yes, I want to cum... slide it in."

"Or maybe you'd like me to untie you, hold you close for a nice long kiss as I slide my cock back inside you and then fuck you until we both cum. Vibrator or me...your choice but don't worry, either way you'll be cumming."

I could see the conflict on her face for a split second before she said, "untie me...damn I want to feel you in me when I cum!"

I was prepared for either answer but that one was the one I wanted so I untied her and we kissed for a few minutes before I shifted so I could start slowly sliding my shaft inside her. With a burst of strength I wasn't expecting, she rolled me onto my back and thrust herself down onto me. "No more slow! Damn it, I need to cum and I want to feel you cum in me!"

She was smiling so I knew she wasn't upset and every time she'd rise up and then thrust down, I'd thrust my hips back up to meet her. I didn't want to spoil the mood but I still asked, "in you...are you sure?". She just smiled, nodded and it was only a minute or so more before she came and as much as I tried to hold off, the feeling of her pussy clenching on my cock and the look of pleasure on her face was all it took to set me off as well and we pretty much came together.

We were both moaning as we came and as our orgasms slowed, Anne leaned forward to kiss me except this was a long, slow passionate kiss that I felt through my whole body.

By now she was pretty much laying on top of me and said, "Thank you! When I got divorced, I wasn't sure that a guy would want to have sex with me again or if I'd want to have sex again. Once we started playing, I was pretty sure it would happen but wasn't sure when. The way you teased me today, I could feel that it was more for my pleasure than yours. I really enjoyed sliding onto your cock the other day because I knew I could stop any time I wanted to. I was a little scared that you'd take advantage of me being tied up to have sex with me but somehow knew I could trust you. When you gave me the choice, I knew right away that I wanted to cum with you inside me."

I pulled Anna's mouth to mine for another long kiss before saying, "I'm really glad you did too. There's one other thing I'd like to do to show you just how much I enjoyed it and how much I've enjoyed everything we've done."

Before she could ask what I was thinking, I grabbed her by each ass cheek and pulled her up off my softening cock towards my face. "You're not... you are... holy shit!" was all I heard as I guided her pussy onto my face and started tonguing her pussy. It only took a few seconds before I was also tasting my own cum but I kept on licking, kissing, sucking and nibbling until she'd cum twice more. I'm sure being young had a lot to do with it but even as I ate her, I could feel myself getting hard again. Finally, I rolled her to the side and moved on top so I could lean forward and give her a nice kiss and as our tongues teased each other, I surprised her by letting a little of the cum mixture in my mouth to trickle into hers. When she realized what I was doing, her tongue slid in even further to see if there was more and her next surprise was when I slid my cock back inside her very slick pussy.

The first time was hard, fast with both of us needing to cum, this time was slow and gentle with both of us wanting to enjoy the feeling. And enjoy we did, I rode her, she rode me, I took her from behind and eventually we both came with her laying on her side with one leg drawn up a bit and me spooning her as I thrust in and out while I played with her clit and nipples while kissing her neck/shoulders. After cumming, we just lay there for a bit and enjoyed the feeling. Eventually I felt Anne shift and I thought she was getting up but instead she just pulled the sheet and blanket over us, curled up against me, pulled my arm around her and it wasn't long before I felt her relax and drift off to sleep. I hadn't really planned on spending the night but then again, I didn't have any other plans and it felt really good to have her curled up with me so I shifted so I was more comfortable and soon I was asleep too.