Neighbours Become Much More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up, it took me a few seconds to orient to where I was and then I wondered if it was going to be an awkward morning but when I rolled to look at Anne, the first thing I saw was that her eyes were already open and she was smiling as she rolled toward me and pulled me close for a kiss. "Good morning!" followed by "I really wasn't planning on waking up beside you...but it feels really good!"

"Yes, it does" and with that I gave her a good morning kiss of my own. Kisses turned to touches, touches to stroking and before long we were both enjoying the feeling of my shaft sliding in and out of her pussy. Long/slow strokes, short/quick strokes and everything in between. As I thrust in and out, I could feel her arching up against me and even more when I kissed and sucked on her nipples.

Knowing a little more of what each other enjoyed, this time was even slower and more relaxing. We were both able to just focus on how good it felt, her enjoying every orgasm and eventually me enjoying the feeling of cumming inside her again.

As we came down from our orgasms, Anne said, "I hope last night and this morning doesn't change things between us."

I just smiled and said, "Oh, I'm pretty sure it did - now we just have to decide if having sex was a 'one of' or a 'start of' and honestly I'm kind of hoping for option 2."

That got me a long hot kiss and a "mmmmm, I think option 2 is a really good option."

I'd like to be able to say we spent the rest of the day in bed fucking like teenagers but unfortunately, I had things I had to do and so did Anne so we made ourselves get up and as much as I'd have liked to, I turned down her offer of showering together because I was pretty sure if we did that, I'd be missing the zoom meeting that I was supposed to be hosting in less than an hour.

The next couple of weeks seemed to fly by, Anne and I would get together for some fun at least twice a week and every week or so we'd end up spending the night together and having another round of sex the next morning before heading to wherever we had to be. We'd talked and both of us admitted that it was becoming more than just a sexual relationship but neither of us were ready to take it any further yet and seeing as we were both fine with the current arrangement, we decided just to play it by ear and see where it went.

Every so often Anne and I would watch a porn flick to see if there was anything that we wanted to try. I'd given her a facial (actually her idea), swapping cum either from her mouth or me eating her after sex became fairly common and we'd fingered each other's asses in a '69' and found we both came harder. Both of us were open to the opportunity of trying pretty much anything to see if we liked it - sometimes we did and sometimes we didn't.

One evening, I was relaxing in my housecoat, watching some porn in the living room when that 'opportunity' knocked - literally. There was a knock on the door and when I answered it, Dawn was standing there but before I could say anything she said, "I hope you weren't asleep. I was out for a few drinks and when I got home my parents and I got in a big fight. Could I stay here at least until tomorrow - hopefully things will cool down a bit."

Dawn knew that Anne and I were FWB's so I was a bit surprised to see her but after thinking about it for a few seconds I said "Sure, come on in."

She must have been out with her girlfriends teasing the guys because she was braless in a mostly unbuttoned blouse and had a short skirt on that didn't show any sign of having panties on under it.

Of course, I hadn't turned off the porn so when she went into the living room, she saw the TV and said, "Mmmm, all by yourself and watching porn? I'll bet I can make your evening a lot better than that, how about you grab us a couple of drinks?"

I smiled, went to the kitchen to grab a couple of drinks and while I was there, I sent Anne a quick text. About 20 minutes later, I was slouched on the couch while Dawn was sucking and licking me with no sign of stopping until I came. At least she wasn't going to stop until she heard Anne's voice behind her saying, "What the fuck are you doing here blowing him?" She stopped really fast then, spun around and stammered, "I..I...I was just...thanking him"

"Thanking him? For what?"

"Well, for letting me stay here tonight - my parents and I had a big fight and.."

Anne cut her off there with, "Ok, let me get this straight...you had a fight with your parents which likely means you did something wrong, got in shit and rather than admitting you were wrong you came over here. Once you were here, you convinced Dave to let you suck him off as a 'thank you'?

Looking down at the floor she mumbled, "Well, ya I guess that's about it."

"Sounds to me like your parents didn't do a very good job of teaching you how to behave. From what I can see you've fucked up with your parents and now you've fucked up here. I can just imagine what your parents are going to say when they hear about this."

Without letting Dawn see her smile she said to me, "As for you, you'll get what's coming to you soon enough!"

I could see Dawn was getting a bit worried so I said to Anne, "Look, it's not all that bad, yes she's done a few things wrong but no sense in getting her in more trouble at home."

That got a smile and a nod from Dawn so I continued, "She's an adult and knows she's wrong, why can't we just work something out here?"

Dawn quickly nodded saying, "Yes please, I really don't want mom and dad even madder at me."

Anne looked at me then looked back at her. "Ok, you don't want your parents finding out what you've been up to and they obviously haven't been strict enough with your behavior. So, here's what I'm thinking - Dave at least deserves to have you finish what you started and you need to be punished so I think while you suck Dave off, I'll give you the spanking you should have had years ago. Do you agree?"

Dawn nodded slightly but didn't move until Anne barked, "Now!! Get on your knees and start sucking him!"

She did exactly what she was told and hesitantly took my cock back into her mouth. Once she was back to sucking, Anne flipped Dawn's skirt up (I was right, no panties) and gave her ass a good slap. "And I'm going to keep spanking you until you make Dave cum!"

With almost every spank, Dawn pulled away from her hand a bit which only forced her deeper onto my cock. Thankfully I hadn't been watching porn for too long or it would have been a very short spanking but getting sucked while watching Anne spank Dawn's ass got me really turned on and Anne had only given her 30 or 40 swats before I was filling Dawn's mouth with my cum.

As I finished cumming, I could see that Anne had her hand between Dawn's legs as she said, "Hmmm, from how wet your pussy is, you must have enjoyed that."

Dawn just nodded shyly as Anne continued, "and guess what, I did too and I think that the least you could do is make me cum too. How about we switch and Dave spanks you until you make me cum with your mouth and then maybe one of us will get you off?"

Dawn nodded again as Anne undressed and sat on the couch. Somewhat hesitantly, Dawn moved forward and started licking Anne's pussy. The more she licked, the more Anne moaned and that seemed to spur her on to lick even more. I wasn't idle either, as soon as Dawn's tongue made contact with Anne's pussy, my first swat landed. Her ass was already red from Anne's spanking and from the noises she was making toward the end of Anne's spanking I'm sure it hurt a bit so I made sure not to spank her too hard but still made sure she felt each one.

Thankfully for Dawn, it didn't take Anne long to cum and by the time she had, I was already getting hard again. As we all shifted around with Dawn sitting very gingerly on the couch, Anne said to me, "So, do you think Dawn deserves to cum too?"

I nodded saying, "She did a great job sucking me and I could tell you enjoyed her licking you too. Should I fuck her until she cums?" and then a second thought came to mind, "Or maybe you'd like to get her off?"

Anne thought about that for a few seconds and said, "Hmmm, I guess I could - if Dawn would like me to of course."

We both looked at Dawn who smiled and nodded so Anne shifted so that she was in front of her and leaned forward. I was sitting beside Dawn on the couch so I was able to watch as Anne took her first tentative lick of Dawn's pussy. Dawn's slight moan must have given her the encouragement she needed to continue exploring with her tongue and lips. It wasn't long before Dawn was moaning constantly and watching Anne licking and sucking on Dawns pussy had gotten me totally hard so I moved behind Anne and slid my re-hardened cock into her pussy from behind. She moaned every time I hit bottom and Dawn moaned every time Anne's face got pushed into her pussy by my thrusts. Soon I heard Dawn give a loud moan of "Cumming!" and right after she came, Anne turned around and started sucking the head of my cock while stroking the shaft quickly with one hand. It wasn't much longer that I was cumming hard in her mouth. As soon as I finished cumming Anne moved away from me, grabbed Dawn on either side of her face and pulled her in for a kiss. I was pretty sure that Anne was swapping my cum with her and that was confirmed by the string of cum between their lips as they finally pulled apart.

I think we were all a bit surprised by everything that had just happened. I looked from Anne, to Dawn, then back to Anne before saying, "Wow, I've thought about something like that happening but never thought it would."

Anne smiled and said, "Well, if I actually had a 'bucket list', that would take a bunch of things off of it!

"Damn my ass hurts!" was the first thing from Dawn, quickly followed by, "but it was totally worth it!" Then she looked over at Anne with a bit of a puzzled look and said, "So, was it just luck that you came over when you did?"

With a big grin Anne replied, "Well lucky for all of us but a little bird may have told me you were here."

"Ya I'm sure... a little bird named Dave I'll bet!"

I would have denied it but the grin on my face would have given me away anyway.

Dawn's next thought was, "Ok, so now what?"

I just laughed and said, "As in now or as in future?"

After a second or two Anne looked at us and proposed, "We'll have to see about the future but for now why don't we all go to bed and see what comes up in the morning?"

Dawn and I nodded happily and soon I was in bed with a naked woman on either side of me and it wasn't long before we all drifted off to sleep. Apparently, what 'came up' in the morning was me and that was largely due to Anne waking me up with gentle kisses while Dawn stroked my cock.

It was pretty much a given that we'd be having sex before long, the only question was what and with who. Dawn threw out a quick, "is there anything you guys haven't done yet?"

With a bit of a shy smile, Anne said, "Well, other than a small toy, we haven't done anal but I'm sure we'll be trying it one of these days."

"Hmmm, I'm assuming you've watched it online - would you like to watch it in person?"

I could see the interest in Anne's face as she blurted out, "For sure!"

"Then how about the two of you get me hot, wet and ready?"

We were both fine with that and before long Anne was on her back licking Dawn's pussy in a '69' while I got Dawn's ass ready. First, I teased her with my tongue and before long she was moaning, "more!" I couldn't be sure if she meant from Anne or me so I grabbed the lube and after working some of it around and in her pucker, I lubed a finger and slowly inserted it all the way. There was only a little resistance and after a few strokes even that was gone so I added a second finger. I could feel how much tighter a fit that was but after a few minutes she was accepting two fingers readily so I moved to three. It took a few minutes and a bit more lube before I was able to get all three in and just as I did, I heard her say, "damn, her tongue and your fingers are going to make me cum!" and a few seconds later she did just that. As she came down from her first orgasm, she looked back at me and whispered, "I'm ready if you are."

Well, I certainly was so Anne moved beside me to watch and after putting a nice shine of lube on my shaft, I eased the head against the pucker of her ass. Even though I'd just had 3 fingers inside her, it still wasn't an easy fit and there were a few slips before the ring of muscle relaxed enough that the head popped in. That got a quick "Ohhh" from Dawn so I stopped for a few seconds and when she started pushing back against me, I knew she was ready for more.

Bit by bit, I slid more and more of my cock into her ass until there was nothing left and my groin was right against her ass. Again, I stopped to make sure she was ok but when I got a quick, "go for it, I'm good", I started sliding back out and then in again. With each stroke, I sped up a little and sometimes would slide just the head in and out of her pucker a few times before going back in all the way.

Anne had left a few of her toys at my place 'just in case' so I nodded to the dresser they were in and she quickly got the idea. I don't think Dawn knew what we were doing until she felt the head of a fairly large vibrator spreading her pussy lips and sliding inside. I held myself with just the head of my cock in her ass until the vibrator was all the way in and then both of us started fucking her. Anne's thrusts were a bit quicker than mine so we'd go from being in sync, to opposite and then back into sync again. The whole time she was getting double fucked, Dawn was mumbling, "yes", "fuck me", "gonna cum" and eventually she let out a long, loud moan, her whole body started trembling and at the same time her whole body tensed there was a definite squirt of her juices that hit my leg and Anne's arm.

I was close to cumming so I pulled out, turned and with a couple of quick strokes shot my first load of the day all over Anne's chest and then got the pleasure of watching Dawn lick and suck it all off before sharing a kiss with both of us. Unfortunately for all of us, Anne had to get some work done and Dawn figured she'd better grab a shower and get home. Before Dawn left, the three of us chatted a bit and Dawn said that as much as she'd enjoyed it when just her and I had sex, doing it with both of us was a huge turn on and even more when she was pretty much being told what to do. Both Anne and I had found that exciting too so we agreed that while not a regular thing, there was a really good chance that the three of us would get together another time for more fun.

I was in a virtual meeting that afternoon when I saw a message come in from Anne. Her mom had been sick so she'd been away for a few days looking after her. When I looked at it, it simply said 'yes or no' and there was picture of her ass with a decent size toy sticking out of it. The one nice thing about zoom meetings is that people can only see what the cam is pointed at which was a really good thing because under the desk, I was instantly hard as I texted back a simple, "yes, when?"

Her reply of, "home tomorrow, so tomorrow night?" was all I needed to keep my mind occupied for the rest of the day and through the next. About 3pm she shot me a text asking if I'd be good with Chinese food for 6pm at her place and I shot back a quick 'thumbs up' emoji followed by a kiss.

I wandered through the gate at about 5:45 and she met me at her door with a drink and a kiss. We caught up over supper and when she asked what I thought of the pic she'd sent, I said I loved it and hoped she'd enjoy the real thing as much.

After supper we had a drink or two, before heading to the bedroom. We undressed each other, spending a lot of time touching and kissing everywhere as we went. Soon we were laying on the bed and Anne said, "I've always wondered about anal sex but I've also always been too scared to try it. Once when my ex and I were fucking he slipped and it went up my ass by mistake, at least that's what he said, but it hurt like hell and I was sore for days. I know in the movies they're paid to do it and I'm sure they've done it lots. Watching you fuck Dawn's ass was so different - you were slow, gentle and she really seemed to like it. Promise to stop if I change my mind?"

I moved so I could give her a simmering kiss before saying, "I'd never force you to do anything you didn't want to do."

She just smiled and said, "I know, but I really just needed to hear you say it. How do you want me?"

"Well, I enjoyed fucking Dawn from behind but I'd really like to be able to see you, touch you and kiss you so how about laying on your back and I'll put a pillow under your ass to get a better angle?"

She looked great laying back, naked with her hips raised and pussy thrust up just asking to be licked - so I did! I spent the next few minutes licking and nibbling on her pussy and clit before I expanded my tonguing to include the tight pucker of her ass. After teasing her for a bit, I slipped the tip of my tongue past the pucker and wiggled it like a tiny finger. That got both a slight giggle followed by a longer, louder moan. Once I had her nice and slick with saliva, I grabbed the lube off the nightstand and after applying some to both my finger as well as her ass, I slowly slid it inside her ass while my tongue continued to trace random paths over and across her pussy.

Once my finger was being easily accepted, I added a second one and while I eased those two back inside her I reached for the vibrator that had been sitting beside the lube. A few minutes later I was sliding that in and out of her ass. I was slow and gentle and her moans told me she was enjoying it. Eventually I looked up at her and asked, "Are you ready?"

I could tell she was a little nervous but she smiled and nodded so I put a good coating of lube on my cock and as I eased the vibrator out, I snuck a little bit of lube in before her pucker closed fully. As soon as she felt the head of my cock starting to open her back up, I could feel her entire body tense so I stopped, leaned forward to kiss her and whispered, "It's ok, I'm going to go really slowly and if it hurts just say so and I'll stop."

I could feel her relax so I kissed her some more and as I did, I felt the head of my cock sliding inside her. I felt her slightly tighten up again as it popped inside so I held still, leaned down enough that I could kiss and suck on her nipples until I felt her relax again before slowly sliding more inside her. This time there was no more tensing and soon I was all the way inside her ass. When I was in as far as I could go, I asked "Are you ok?"

"It hurt a bit at first but it feels much better now, let's see how it feels when you slide out and back in again."

I pulled back slowly until I could feel her pucker trying to push the head all the way out before sliding back in again. "Mmmm, that feels good, keep going!" was Anne's only comment.

Bit by bit, I sped up until I was fucking her ass for the first time. I watched her face for any sign that she wanted me to either slow down or stop. She saw me looking at her and whispered, "Just like that, long, slow and easy...it feels really good!"

I did exactly as she asked except that I also reached down and started alternating between fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit. It didn't take long before she was thrusting her hips up against my fingers which also drove me harder into her ass. A few minutes later I felt her whole body arch up and with a loud, "Yes, yes!" she came.

As she came, her ass tightened so much around my cock that I could hardly move and at the same time she squirted all over my hand and crotch. The combination of those two was enough to send me over the edge and with my own moan I started cumming in her ass. When she felt me cumming, she pulled me down to her and we shared one of the hottest kisses we'd had since we started playing. As we kissed, I softened and got forced out of her ass which seemed to trigger another smaller orgasm.