Neighbour's Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The older man pressed record as Roger went back to work on the dick.

"Do you like sucking your daddy's cock?" The older man asked.

"Yes daddy! I love it." Roger wanted to please the man, to avoid getting slapped around later on.

"Are you going to come over here every day from now on for this dick?"

"Yes Daddy!"

"Do you want your daddy to fuck you in the ass right now?"

"Yes ..." Roger was horrified at what he was saying. "Daddy!"

"I am going to ask you again." The old man closed his eyes and spoke really slowly this time. "Do you want daddy to fuck your ass right now?"

Roger frantically conjured up the best fake smile for the camera at the moment.

"Yes daddy yes!" Roger forced himself to act like a porn star for the old pervert. "I love your dick so much. I need it in my ass all the time. I feel empty whenever you are not inside me." Roger didn't know if his act was pleasing the old man or not but he continued, "Please fuck me right now daddy. Please give it to me hard and raw. I need your dick right now."

Mr. Nelson was seemingly pleased with the act as he stopped recording and put the phone away.

But it did not mean relief for Roger as the old man commanded him to stand up. He then ordered Roger to strip naked as the young man quickly obliged.

Phil Nelson led the young man to his bedroom. Roger knew exactly what was going to happen to him inside; but he felt powerless to do anything about it.

The old man sat on the edge of the king sized bed and had Roger standing naked in front of him. Roger's dick was too scared and shrivelled up at the moment.

Roger was shocked when Mr. Nelson spat on his dick and started giving him a hand job. His confused dick started getting hard when the old man began playing with his nipples. Roger was still scared, but his dick was hard at that moment.

"You starting to like it?" The older man asked.

"I ... I love it daddy!" Roger said what the sexual deviant wanted to hear.

"I am going to lay down on the bed." Mr. Nelson instructed. "And you will lower yourself on my dick." He pinched both of Roger's nipples as he said. "Got it?"

"Yes ... daddy!" Roger stood on his toes as the old man twisted his nipples.

The older man then laid on his back, with his dick pointed to the ceiling. As Roger got on top of the bed, the old man pulled his phone out and started recording once again.

"Please be gentle with me daddy." Roger started performing for the camera.

"I'll be gentle at first." The old man said. "Then I'm going to give it to you just the way you like it."

"Oh daddy!" Roger said with faked enthusiasm.

As Roger lined his own anus on top of Phil Nelson's dick, he clenched his teeth in anticipation. The phone was focused on the dick conquering Roger's tight hole. Anyone watching the resulting video would think that Roger's dick was hard in anticipation, even before the penetration.

So, clearly Roger would be seen as a willing participant in the sexual encounter.

It hurt like hell as Roger slowly let gravity take control and lowered himself on the ginormous member of this pervert. He was having trouble breathing as the dick slowly started making its way inside him.

Tears started flowing out of Roger's eyes once again with the combination of physical and mental anguish. Roger always thought of himself as a man before that point. But the vulnerable position made him feel a little less of a man. No self-respecting man would ever get conquered by a fat old pervert.

As Roger sat his ass completely down on the dick, the old man put the phone away and grabbed him by the waist. Roger did not have to do any more 'work' after that point as the older man started pulling his dick out of him.

It felt like Roger was relieving weeks' worth of constipation out of his ass. But the young man never had constipation shoved inside before. Roger let out a scream as the old man pushed his entire cock in one strong thrust.

"Please ..." Roger pleaded. "Please have mercy."

Mr. Nelson did not say anything and repeated the same motion again.

"Oh my god!" Roger screamed as the dick started going out of him. "Why are you doing this?"

The dick slammed inside him again.

"Aaaaaa," Roger had no idea how to get away from the man. So he started pleading, "Please daddy! Please be gentle with your boy daddy. I want to do it with you all the time. Please don't hurt me."

"You don't know what you are playing with boy." The old man stopped moving and said.

"Please daddy!" Roger pleaded again as he thought that his way he could please the older man with lesser impact on his ass. "I want to keep playing with you daddy. Please don't ..."

A hand to the throat stopped him from talking.

"Acting like that won't make me slow down boy." The older man said. "You will just take it like a good boy if you want what's best for you."

Dick deep in his ass, hands choking his throat, Roger somehow managed to say, "Yes daddy!"

Roger still had no idea how long the disgusting old man was planning on tormenting him. He thought that he had absolutely no strength to stay on top of Mr. Nelson, let alone bounce on top of the dick.

He was feeling completely helpless when Mr. Nelson pulled his dick out of his anus. Roger felt a brief moment of relief before being struck by a deep seething fear.

Phil Nelson had not ejaculated yet. Roger understood that this was just a change in position. His ordeal was far from over.

Roger was proven right when the old man had him lay on his back. But he did not start fucking Roger straight away. Instead, he started fondling the young man's once again scared and shrivelled up dick.

Roger was definitely not in the mood for a hard dick. But the persistent pervert leaned over and kept touching him in places he didn't even know felt good. It took Roger a couple of minutes to get completely hard.

The old man immediately spat on the hard dick and started to furiously jerk him off. Roger was too weak to stop his body from feeling the carnal pleasure. Just as Roger started feeling his orgasm was around the corner; Mr. Nelson stopped jerking him off. Roger closed his eyes in defeat.

"Look at me boy." The old man commanded.

Roger quickly stared into the frightening set of pupils of the tyrant above him.

"I'm going to start recording again." The old man instructed Roger. "As soon as I ask what do you want? You are going to say that you want me to breed you and make you cum. Do you understand?"

"Yes daddy!" He gave the only reply that would not lead to any further punishments.

To his horror, Mr. Nelson did not start recording right away. He pushed his dick deep inside the younger man first. Roger still could not get used to the python of a dick. He let out another primal scream as the old man penetrated Roger.

As he started pulling out again, Roger knew that it would be going inside of him once again. To his dismay, Roger realized that it did not hurt as much as before and he was somewhat getting used to the massive member going in and out of him.

That did not mean that Roger even remotely enjoyed the experience. But Roger would have to act like he was about to ejaculate just by getting his ass fucked. He had to tell the old man that the monstrous dick was making him feel really good. Roger also had to ask the old man, no beg him, to try and impregnated the younger man. At the moment, Roger didn't even know that a dick like that could provide any pleasure to anyone from penetration.

Mr. Nelson did not take too long before getting the phone and pressing record. He was probably afraid that Roger would go soft once again if he took his time.

Roger's entire face was a mess, but he still tried to smile for the camera.

"What do you want right now boy?" The old man asked.

"Oh my god daddy!" Roger put on his act. "You are making me feel so good." Roger let out a forced moan. "Daddy... ooh ... I want you to make me cum." He almost choked on his words before adding. "I'm going to cum from your dick daddy. I want you to cum inside of me. I want you to breed me daddy ... please try and make me pregnant."

"I've never met a slut as eager as you." The old man said and pointed the phone to Roger's hard dick.

While slowly pistoning the dick in and out of Roger, Mr. Nelson started jerking him off again. Roger tried to fight his feelings; but could not stop his virile sex organ from shooting out copious amounts of semen.

Roger was completely spent right at that very moment, and the older man slammed his fat body against Roger's much smaller frame at the force of a freight train.

Roger was slightly relieved, thinking that the torturous ordeal was over.

But the degenerate old man was just getting started. Roger figured it out after the old man threw the phone away and pulled Roger's legs over his shoulders.

"Um ... daddy?" Roger was genuinely frightened by what was to come.

What came next was an hour of non-stop high intensity sex that left Roger both physically and emotionally numb. The old man fucked Roger with is legs up in the air. Then he was flipped over on all fours and mounted like a bitch. Roger could not stay on all fours for too long and had his face down on the bed with his ass up in the air, taking whatever Mr. Nelson was giving him. Everything was too much for him until Roger was just lying on his stomach and his elderly neighbour was prone boning him.

Roger was able to feel the disgusting dick pulsate deep inside him almost an hour later. The young man's tears had dried up and he could not scream by the end of the hour. He knew that pleading was not going to help with anything.

So when Roger was flipped on his back at the end of the very laborious hour; he was just blankly staring at the ceiling. He was trying to think that he was somewhere else, cosily snuggled up.

As the old man parted his legs and pointed his phone at the well-used hole of the young man; Roger thought what it would be like to be with a loving partner. Maybe getting a hug from a pretty girl. She doesn't have to be that pretty.

It could be anyone. A hug from anyone that actually cared about Roger. Even his parents. His mother stopped hugging him a few years ago. And at the moment, with tears in his eyes, Roger wanted, no craved, a simple hug.

His train of thought was ruined when the old man brought up his phone right in front of Roger's face.

"You know what to say." The grim voice sent chills down to Roger's core.

"Thank you daddy!" Roger said, unable to bring out the slightest hint of smile on his face. "I hope I get pregnant."

"And?" The old man's voice was now playful for the recording.

Roger knew that the video will be edited later.

"If not." Roger almost cried before saying the next part. "We can try again later!"

Mr. Nelson pulled the phone away and slapped Roger's thigh once.

"That was great for today son." The old man said. "I'll text you the next time to come over. It will be pretty soon."

Roger didn't know if it was a promise or a threat.

Phil Nelson actually helped Roger get dressed before leaving. Just as Roger was about to leave, the old man grabbed his stomach from behind and kissed his neck.

Roger almost fainted at the thought of getting fucked again. But Mr. Nelson let him go this time.

Roger stood on the sidewalk for more than five minutes, trying to calm down and wipe his face properly. He pulled his phone out to see whether his face was still red or not.

Roger steeled himself, took a deep breath, and walked up to his house. He was planning on sneaking back to his room and locking himself inside.

As soon as he walked inside the house, his mother hurried up to him.

"It's late sweetie!" His worried mother said. "Are you alright?"

Roger was way too vulnerable at the moment and started bawling his eyes out. His entire body was tired and heavy. Roger could not form a single word in response as his throat was all jumbled up.

"Oh my god!" His mother came closer and grabbed him in a tender hug. "There, there! It's going to be alright sweetie!"

His mother did not know the significance of her action at the moment, but Roger started sobbing even harder. He was about to blurt out whatever was in his mind. His throat was jumbled up in the moment. No matter what the edited videos looked like; Roger felt the touch of his mother and knew that there was hope.

But that feeling lasted for less than a minute as his father came out to see the hug.

"What the hell is this?" Roger's father walked up to them. "What is going on?"

Roger did not want to break the hug when his mother slowly let go of him.

"Dad ... I,"

"Are you on drugs young man?" His father started asking a barrage of questions. "What were you doing outside staying so late? And why are you hugging your mother like that? You are an adult."

Roger did not even get the chance to say that he was out getting blackmailed and defiled by their elderly neighbour.

"You know what?" The father said. "Go to your room. No dinner for you."

Roger did not even have the appetite for dinner at the moment. But it still hurt when his father told him to starve for the night. As Roger wobbled his way to his room, he overheard his parents talking.

"You shouldn't treat him like that." The mother said.

"I shouldn't ... you shouldn't treat him like that." The father retorted. "What were you doing hugging him like that? He's well over 18-years-old."

"No matter how old he gets; he's still our only son." The mother said. "And he's clearly hurt."

"He probably started a fight over some illegal drugs." The father shouted. "Maybe he's on drugs right now. Look how he's walking. He's definitely high."

Roger did not have the energy or mood to say anything back to his parents. But now he knew the exact reason why his mother stopped hugging him.

He slammed his door shut and went to the bathroom to apply the cream Mr. Nelson gave to him. It actually helped with the ass, and Roger just wanted the pain and burning to stop.

Day 2:

Roger lowered his head on the naked old man's lap and started bobbing his head up and down over the dick. He was in no hurry and wanted to take his time with his daddy.

Roger would work his tongue all over the tip before taking the dick just before the throat. He kept doing the same thing for more than ten minutes before daddy let out a low groan. Roger's right hand was busy playing with the now wet and magnificent balls. The groan signalled Roger to get serious.

Roger got down on his knees in front of the naked old man. He did not waste a second before diving straight in and taking the dick deep in his throat.

Roger was determined to make the man finish straight in his throat when the old man pulled his head up.

"Are you mine now boy?" The old man asked.

Daddy had asked similar questions many times over the past 2 months. Roger was about to say something similar to what he always said. But the young man was putting up an act up until that point. Both Roger and his daddy knew that Roger was about to tell the complete truth.

"Of course I'm yours, daddy!" Roger said as his saliva and daddy's precum was running down his chin.

"You give up now?"

"There was nothing to give up daddy. I belong to you, now and forever."

Roger noticed the old man's dick twitch as he said that. His own penis was begging to be free from the jockstrap and tight shorts.

"Are you going to leave this house and move in with me?" Daddy asked.

"Of course daddy. I don't care about the people in this house anymore."

"Are you going to dedicate your life into serving me and me only."

"Yes daddy ... your pleasure is all that matters to me."

Daddy let out a moan and pulled Roger up. He had the young man straddling his thighs. The menacing penis was pointing straight up and Roger felt a little too overdressed compared to his daddy. Albeit, daddy was the one that picked out the choice of clothing.

But Roger could not wait to get naked and start jumping over his daddy's dick. The older man's much larger penis was now pushing against Roger's covered penis.

Daddy then did exactly what Roger was hoping for. The old man grabbed Roger by the butt and started pulling his cheeks apart over the clothes he was wearing.

Roger grabbed the older man's face and started an aggressive tongue wrestling match. Half of Roger's face was a mess when he felt his daddy tearing the shorts from behind, exposing his asshole.

Roger felt intoxicated, just from drinking his daddy's spit. The young man broke off the kiss and let some saliva drop down to the deliciously large penis underneath.

Letting the delightful dick get slightly wet, Roger quickly got on top of it. He positioned the tip with his hands, closed his eyes, and let himself slowly drop down on the dick.

As he slowly let himself feel the full length of the dick, Roger let out a low moan. Sitting down on his daddy's lap, with the dick fully lodged inside him, Roger opened his eyes.

He saw that his daddy had a wickedly beautiful smile on his face. Roger also smiled, looked daddy in the eyes and grabbed the older man's shoulders.

The young man slowly started to pull himself up until only the bulbous tip was inside him. Roger looked his master in the eyes and slammed his ass over the dick. He started repeating the same motion.

Soon enough, Roger got into a slow but steady rhythm of bouncing on top of his daddy. He knew that the older man would much rather prefer if Roger could go faster. But it was actually the first time for Roger to consensually jump up and down on that dick.

From the looks of it, the old man was revelling in the submission of the newly broken in boy.

Roger was doing his best to make himself and his daddy feel good. But the old man soon puled Roger's tank top up, exposing his chest.

Daddy then grabbed Roger's upper body and started rubbing both of his nipples with his thumbs. Roger started squirming on top of that dick and his bouncing became erratic.

The young man could not handle all the pleasure at once and squirted all his semen on top of daddy's belly and chest. Roger was fully sitting down with the crooked dick buried deep inside him. He was still shaking from the mind-breaking orgasm he just received from the older man.

Roger shot out four ropes of semen over the older man's body while the rest was dripping down his now softening penis. The subservient young man apologetically looked the old man in the eyes; before burying his head on daddy's right shoulder.

Roger lost all the energy to bounce on the dick right as he discharged his semen. The old man understood the predicament and started moving the dick on his own. To Roger's surprise, daddy kept the same pace as Roger was going before. Roger was mostly silent, only cooing softly from time to time, for the next five minutes.

"Get on your knees in front of me boy." Daddy commanded.

Roger did not say a word before pulling his ass up from the cock and getting down on his knees. Roger was looking for a moment at the wet dick in front of him.

'This was inside my ass just now.' Roger thought when he grabbed the base of the dick.

As soon as he saw the member pulsating in his hands, Roger took it in his mouth.

'I need him to cum in my mouth.' Roger thought as he took the dick in his mouth.

To his surprise, the older daddy did not last for too long before releasing semen in his waiting mouth.

By now, Roger was trained enough to not waste a single drop of semen go to. After swallowing everything his daddy had to give; Roger went up and started licking his own semen from the robust torso.

Roger's own dick was starting to get hard once again just by worshipping the portly frame of his daddy. The hairy body was a temple that he tainted with his semen and had to clean it with his tongue.