Neighbour's Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger had the devious idea of trying to get his daddy's cock hard again. His tongue kept parting the chest hair of his daddy until it made way to the only hairless part of the chest. Roger, with a cheeky smile, looked up to see that daddy had a shocked expression on his face. But the older man did nothing to stop what Roger was doing.

So, Roger started circling his tongue around the areola of the right nipple until it was completely wet. He turned his attention to the left nipple next and started flicking the hard nipple with his tongue. Roger was hesitant on biting the nipples as he did not know how the older man might react. Roger started alternating his fingers and tongue on the nipples of the older man.

His mission was a successful one! In less than five minutes, Roger felt the intimidating member getting hard again. As soon as the old man grabbed Roger's hair, he pleaded, "In bed daddy." Roger knew he'd have to ask for it now. "Do me in my bed, please daddy!"

The old man growled and granted his wish.

Roger kept stroking his daddy's majestic member all the while they walked to his bedroom. Roger was all too happy to be pushed over on top of his bed. The young man assumed the position on all fours and did not have to wait to get filled to the brim.

Daddy was neither taking it slow nor being gentle this time. Roger was being thoroughly pounded and he was loving the sensation on his prostate.

Roger stopped caring about what anyone might think and gave himself into the pleasure. Not caring about societal norms, Roger was shamelessly delighted in the sweet and tasty dick fulfilling his deepest needs.

Not his judgemental father, or the poor old mother, none of them mattered to Roger at the moment. For the young man, only one person was able to provide so much pleasure; only one person really cared about Roger, and was there for the young man. And that person was his daddy. Roger was deeply connected with the old man at the moment, and really started feeling emotionally connected to the man on top of him.

Roger was soon flipped on his back. As the old daddy entered him once again, Roger snaked his legs behind the man's waist. When daddy started pounding, Roger tightened his legs around the man. Daddy started pumping harder and faster in response to that.

The older man figured out exactly what his newly conquered boy wanted and started smashing Roger's prostate with full force.

"I'm going to cum again daddy." Roger announced in between strokes. "I want to cum with you. Please daddy please!"

The making of a wanton slut did the work for the older daddy as he started furiously pumping his dick inside Roger.

The tip of daddy's dick started throbbing deep inside Roger when he could not hold it any longer. Roger started leaking semen for the second time that morning.

The young man had a dreamy look in his eyes as his saviour slowly started pulling the magnificent dick out of his channel. Roger moaned as the tip popped out with an audible sound. He could feel the semen leaking out of his gaped asshole.

Daddy went up to take a shower, letting Roger rest for a bit. As the young man came down from his orgasmic high, he thought that fucking him so hard must have been tiring for his poor old daddy.

So Roger quickly decided to go to the kitchen, and started preparing lunch for daddy. Roger was not that good of a cook, but he managed to prepare some omelettes without burning anything.

He was only wearing aprons while his daddy's semen was running down his legs. Roger did not mind that feeling, as he expected it to be a daily occurrence from then on. His body accepted the fact a while ago; but he was actually looking forward to be the perfect partner for his daddy.

Daddy came out to the kitchen and complimented Roger on taking the initiative to cook for the two of them. Roger was giddy with excitement when daddy came up behind him to check on his work. The older man squeezed Roger's ass tightly before going down to the table for lunch.

--

They actually had lunch without anything sexual happening. It was getting dark outside when Roger heard his phone ringing. He went inside his room to see that his father was calling him.

Roger rolled his eyes before picking up the phone.

'Probably wants to see if I'm on drugs or something.' Roger thought.

"Hi dad!" Roger said on the phone.

"It's me sweetie." Roger's mother's voice could be heard from the other side. "Just calling to see if you're alright."

"I'm fine mom." Roger cheerfully replied. "Don't worry about me. Just enjoy the vacation with your wonderful husband."

His mother actually chuckled at the statement before stopping abruptly. Roger realized that his father was nearby.

"Why are you trying so hard to save this marriage mom?" Roger said as he laid down on his side on the bed. "That man cares more about what random strangers think of us than how we actually feel."

"Don't talk about your father like that young man." The mother quickly replied.

Roger then realized that the speaker was on and Donald Pummel was listening in on the conversation. The tone in his mother's voice was only like that in front of his father. Besides, the woman had bad mouthed her husband in front of Roger plenty of times before.

"Oh!" Roger started speaking in a mocking tone. "Is that so! Forgive me for crossing the line mommy. I wasn't actually trying to say that daddy was a bad man. I know he looooves us. I know he means well."

Roger's daddy walked inside his room at that very moment.

"You know what?" His mother said. "Your dad's here right now. Here, talk to him."

Roger was slightly annoyed to talk to that man, but it was already too late.

"Daddy!" Roger enthusiastically said on the phone, while making eye contact with the man in his room.

"Don't talk to your father like that young man." Came the unnecessarily stern male voice from the phone.

"You don't like it?" Roger pouted at the man in front of him.

The hard dick was proof that the robust man liked Roger lying on his side, and being flirty.

"Stop talking nonsense." Donald said.

Roger wanted to throw the phone away. But a part of him wanted to keep the conversation going as he saw his daddy exposing the python between his legs.

"What are you doing daddy?" Roger asked as his daddy walked closer to him.

"We just arrived in the hotel room after a walk along the beach."

Daddy pulled one of Roger's leg up to expose his asshole.

"Sounds so romantic daddy." Roger said.

The old man started rubbing his penis against Roger's entrance at the moment.

"Not right now." Roger whispered as he knew for a fact that he would not be able to control himself if the penis broke that barrier.

"What?" The man on the phone said. "What did you say? What are you doing young man? Do you have friends over? Is there anyone else with you? Are you having sex with a girl right now?"

Roger really wanted to scream at that man at the moment. He wanted to say that there was something wrong with the way he thinks about things. But Roger was able to compose himself. He didn't even want to acknowledge the man on the phone as his father anymore. He wished that his daddy would take him somewhere far away. But alas! Daddy owned a massive house right next door.

"There's," For a moment, Roger wanted to say that he was having sex alright, just not with a girl. Instead, he said, "Mr. Nelson from next door came over to visit me. He wanted to see if I'm doing alright."

"Oh ... that's good."

"It's not just good daddy." Roger said. "He's actually wonderful. He also brought some ..." Roger looked down at the dick still hovering dangerously close to his asshole. "Delicious food for me. I didn't realize it before," Roger looked his daddy in the eyes. "But now I know that he really cares about me."

"He brought you food?" Donald asked.

"Yes daddy," Roger saw that the man's face was stern at the moment. "He stuffed me until I was full. I think he's ready to stuff some more in me. It was so good daddy; I can't wait."

"Can you give the phone to Phil right now?"

"Don't you believe me daddy?"

"Of course not young man." The man screamed. "You think you're so smart don't you. Let me tell you something," Roger took the phone away from his ears for a moment. "We found your weed stash!"

"Uh huh!" Roger nonchalantly said. "The stash that I was hiding in the garage. The place where you spend most of your time in. Instead of my room; where you never visit."

"What does that mean young man?"

"It means you didn't find most of my stash!" Roger lied, knowing that it was the only way for him to hurt the man on the phone.

"How dare you?" Came the scream from the phone. "And you said Phil is in the house with you right now?"

"Yes daddy!" Roger giggled. "Do you want to talk to him?"

"Yes!"

"Here you go daddy!" Roger transferred the phone to his daddy.

"Hello Donald!" Daddy greeted the man on the phone.

Roger got down on his knees and started worshipping his daddy's dick.

"I think he was just teasing you." Daddy said as Roger took the tip of the dick in his eager mouth. "I mean ... 19 is still pretty young. They don't really know what's good for them. Proper guidance always helps."

Daddy motioned Roger to take the dick down his throat.

"I'm glad to be of help." Daddy said as Roger took half of the dick in his mouth. "Sure I'll check his room. I'll be ..." Daddy caressed Roger's hair as he said. "Very thorough with him. Do you want me to check somewhere else? The kitchen? Sure I'll do it in the kitchen too."

Roger pushed the dick past the barrier at the back of his mouth and started taking it down his throat.

"Don't worry about it." Daddy started having trouble speaking. "Ah ... I'm glad I was close enough to ... take care of the young man ... and feed him."

Roger started fucking his own throat with great enthusiasm at the moment.

"Oh he's been taking it very well." Daddy said as he made eye contact with Roger. "In fact, he started eating some right now. Uh huh ... completely mine!"

"That's too obvious!" Roger said after taking the dick out of his mouth.

"What?" Daddy forcibly pushed his dick inside Roger's mouth at the moment. "Yeah he can't get enough of it." Daddy paused for a moment, listening to the other party. "Oh he's hungry alright. You were just not able to bring out that appetite in him. If you know how to feed them properly, they'll start craving for more."

Roger was amazed at how the man on the other side did not understand any of the innuendoes being used. That man trusted his neighbour over Roger. They trusted his daddy because of his age, over their own flesh and blood.

Roger reminisced over all the times he used to doubt whether his parents really loved him or not.

But at the moment, with the dick re-entering his throat, Roger knew that his daddy truly loved him and would always take care of him.

"You know what," Daddy spoke up on the phone. "I have a better idea. Instead of coming here two or three times a day: I can just pack some of my stuff and just stay with the boy."

"Oh I'm sure he won't mind." Daddy looked down at Roger.

Roger stared at his daddy, dick lodged in his throat.

"It gets really lonely over there for me." Daddy paused to hear out the other side. "I'm sure we can keep each other entertained. Don't worry about the age difference. I know what young men really like."

Roger's eyes were now watery and he was having trouble going on by himself.

"I need to let you go for now." Daddy understood Roger's predicament. "Roger is almost done with his meal for now. Yeah ... I'll help him clean up for now. I won't be spoiling him." Daddy rolled his eyes before saying. "I know he can clean it by himself. Who doesn't like getting spoiled ... Oh don't worry about it; I can be hard with him from time to time."

Roger was at his wit's end as his chin was completely drenched in saliva and precum.

"Uh-huh!.. yeah ... I'll hang up for now. OK bye!"

Daddy threw the phone away and took charge of Roger's throat. He grabbed Roger by the head and fucked his throat for a couple of minutes before discharging his load deep down the young man's mouth.

His eyes were filled with happy tears after serving daddy. So, Roger could not properly read the facial expressions of the older man in front of him straight away.

When daddy grabbed Roger by the hair and leaned forward, the young man figured out there was something wrong. But Roger could not think of what he might have done wrong.

"You've been really good today." Daddy explained. "That's why I am not going to punish you right now. But you better not call anyone else daddy from now on, understand?"

"Yes daddy!" Roger replied after a gulp.

"Not even by mistake." Daddy emphasized.

"Yes daddy!" Roger repeated.

"Now ... who am I?"

"You're my daddy." Roger replied. As his daddy let go of his hair, Roger repeated. "My one and only daddy."

"That's a good boy."

--

The two of them ordered dinner a little while later. Roger had to wear shorts to receive the delivery.

Roger had the idea to feed his daddy while standing up. Daddy praised him again for taking initiative and granted his request.

For dinner, both of them were naked while daddy was sitting down as Roger fed him slowly. As Roger was done feeding, Daddy had him sit on his lap. Daddy then fed the young man. The simple act of feeding each other dinner had left the two of them uncontrollably aroused.

As soon as they were done eating, Roger started bouncing on top of the older man's dick until both of them had an orgasm.

Roger got up and started taking the plates to the dishwasher straight away. He stopped caring about after-sex clean up since his daddy will keep him filled and horny for the rest of their lives together.

It took him fifteen minutes to clean the kitchen properly before he went to his parent's bedroom. Roger has been so used to having sex with daddy that he was shocked to see that he older man was not hard at the time. Daddy was just lying down on the bed, waiting for Roger to come inside.

"Come here boy." Daddy commanded Roger to lie down next to him.

The young man quickly obeyed and put his head on daddy's stretched out biceps.

"You've been so nice today," Daddy said while caressing Roger by the side. "Tell you what, I'm going to be extra nice as well. Go ahead and ask for anything. I'm going to grant your wish."

If this question was asked mere 12 hours ago, Roger's wish would have been to be left alone. He would have asked the older man to never fuck him again.

But both Roger and his daddy knew that that barrier has been crossed. Roger now wanted, and yearned for his daddy's touch deep in his core.

Roger actually wanted something from his daddy that he was hesitant to ask for. He had wanted it for so long, but never found the opportunity, or the right person for it.

Roger closed his eyes and took a deep breath before talking.

"Can you give me a hug daddy?" Roger blurted out.

"What?" The daddy had a hard time believing what he just heard.

"I'm sorry daddy!"

"You don't have to apologise." Daddy mentioned. "You want a hug from your daddy. That's the nicest request ever."

"Not during sex!" Roger specified. "Just normal hugs."

"What about after sex?" Daddy asked.

"That's fine." Roger replied as he turned to look at daddy. "But I want you to hug me without any sexual intentions."

"But my dick might get hard just by hugging you."

"Please daddy please!" Roger pouted. "You can fuck me whenever you want. I just want regular hugs from you."

"You are such a good boy; did you know that?" Daddy kissed the young man on the forehead.

Roger was beaming with joy at the praise.

"Come here," Daddy said. "Get on top of me. I won't fuck you right now."

Roger didn't know if it was really possible; since both of them were completely naked. But he decided to climb on the body of his burly and hairy king. Daddy put his arms around Roger's back, grabbing him in a tight hug.

Daddy kept his promise and both of them closed their eyes, feeling each other's calm breath on their chests. Roger felt like he would be able to fall asleep on top of the layers of fat on his daddy.

But the tranquillity was short live as soon as he felt his daddy's full-mast dick knocking against his ass.

"I couldn't help it." Daddy apologised.

"It's okay daddy." Roger said. "I just need regular hugs from now on. Can you please do that daddy?"

"This was not even a favour." Daddy said. "Of course I'll hug you all the time from now on. You can also grab me in a hug anytime you feel like it. I would not mind if you initiate it."

Roger felt fulfilled with the relationship with his daddy.

"You can ask for anything else baby." Daddy said.

Roger did not know what to ask. Daddy was already hard; and the only thing he could think of was getting that dick inside of him.

Roger suddenly looked at a picture of the smiling couple that were supposed to take care of him. He was hugging his daddy in the bedroom of those people. Roger suddenly thought about how he really came into this situation.

"Do you have some weed with you daddy?"

"Now we're talking!"

--

Daddy was rolling multiple joints thirty minutes later. Roger wanted to rebel against the people that owned the house.

He was confident that Shayna Pummel loved him as a son. But she didn't do anything to ease his mental anguish at all. Still, Roger bore no ill will against the woman.

Donald Pummel was a different case. Roger knew about strict parenting and tough love. But that man was just strict with Roger in order to appear tough. There was a distinct lack of parenting and guidance. And love was nowhere to be seen.

Of course the last straw was when Roger saw the text exchange between Mr. Pummel and the man that literally fucked Roger to submission.

That man was so mad at a tiny amount of weed that he literally gave permission to Roger's tormentor turned saviour to live with the young man for the next month.

Roger was already planning on moving in with daddy and spend the rest of their life together. So he wanted to see what was the big deal with smoking weed. The thing that solidified Roger's fate.

Daddy lit one joint and took a whiff before passing it on to Roger. Roger had no idea how to do it and hastily tried smoking for his first time. The young man almost had a coughing fit and his daddy had to help him calm down. The older man then helped Roger and they passed the joint while slowly learning to inhale properly.

Roger was relaxed for a while before starting to feel horny without a single touch. He looked at his daddy, with smoky eyes, and gave the older man a smile to let him know how Roger was feeling.

"Now do you understand why your father didn't want you smoking this?" Daddy asked.

"He's a shithead and I don't want to think about him while with you daddy."

That response elicited a belly laugh from the older man.

Roger was definitely thinking about his father moments ago. But he didn't want his daddy to mention that man. Besides, Roger was aching for daddy's dick again.

"Alright I won't mention the shithead." Daddy said. "Tell me ... how do you feel?"

"Really horny daddy." Roger said as he grabbed the older man's cock with one hand. "I need this dick."

Daddy took the rest of the blunt away and stood up in front of Roger. Roger was sitting by the edge of his parent's bed with daddy's dick right in front of his mouth. Daddy shoved his dick in Roger's mouth right away. The young man looked up to see that his daddy was guiding Roger's head with one hand while casually smoking.

As soon as daddy finished the joint, Roger was flipped on his stomach. Daddy quickly got into the prone position and started hammering that dick inside Roger.