Neighbour's Boy Ch. 02

Story Info
He cannot keep fighting anymore.
11.5k words
4.67
17.3k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/08/2024
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This is just a fantasy and I do not condone any of the acts depicted here.

I tried making this one a slightly realistic scenario of a non-con story. If that makes you uncomfortable; don't read any further. This is also the most requested story so far.

All the characters are over 18 in this story.

Day 2:

Roger woke up around noon the next day. He felt really weak throughout his entire body.

A minute after gaining consciousness, he realized that he was sleeping on his parent's bed. His entire body, including his ass, was sore. But his ass was not hurting like it used to.

He was horrified to learn that his body had gotten used to taking whatever Mr. Nelson would give him. The older man had his dick going in and out of him for most of last night; making Roger cum multiple times in the process.

Roger was still struggling to come to terms with the fact, that his body had already accepted the older man as a suitable partner. As he slowly got out of the bed, Roger was still thinking about ways to get away from the house. There was absolutely no way for him to physically outrun Phil Nelson. Roget knew that he would have to sneak out of the house somehow.

Roger thought about running away after Mr. Nelson was resting after having an orgasm. But the problem was; by the time the older man orgasmed once, Roger also orgasmed, usually more than once. So, he was also too tired to run away from the man at those times.

He went to his parent's washroom to freshen up when he saw the clothes Mr. Nelson had picked out for him. It was jockstraps with tight fitting gym shorts, and really tight fitting tank top.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Roger knew that he was not strong enough to resist. Mr. Nelson did not even have to say anything and Roger was about to do what the old man wanted. Roger knew how the tight fitting clothes would feel on his hairless body. He knew what the older man was going to do to him once Roger wore those clothes.

The young man was ashamed to open his eyes and look down to see his now hardening cock.

Roger walked downstairs to see that the fat old man was completely naked on the living room couch, watching a game while idly scrolling through his phone.

"Sleeping beauty is finally up it seems." The older man commented as he turned towards Roger. "My lord, do we look beautiful this morning."

Roger knew by instinct that ignoring the older man was going to get him punished. He feared what the punishment might be. But what Roger feared more was that, lately he had been enjoying the so-called punishments more and more.

"Thank you daddy!" Roger showed his appreciation for the compliments.

"Oh!" Mr. Nelson said. "I've finally broken in such a fine boy for myself."

"Yes daddy!" Roger replied, not knowing if he was truly broken in or not.

"Go on have something to eat." The older man said. "Then we're going to have a lot of fun together."

Roger walked over to have his late breakfast. The living room couch was still in view. He was checking out the hairy body of his much older neighbour as Roger started eating.

Roger still had trouble believing how much strength the older man had in his seemingly fat body. His biceps and forearms even look fat. But Mr. Nelson can hold Roger down with one hand only. He had a beer belly that can fil up Roger's arched back, while getting fucked from behind. His upper legs and ass was also fat, which helped him thrust his dick into Roger so hard and rough. His man boobs were bigger than most 19-year-old girls.

Phil Nelson looked at Roger and gave him a wicked smile. Roger knew what the old man was thinking. Phil probably knew what the young man was thinking.

Roger started choking on his food when the two of them made eye contact. He had to consume a large quantity of water to force the food down his throat.

Roger knew that something much bigger was about to go down his throat pretty soon.

Two Months Earlier:

Roger felt like fire was still burning on his lower body the morning after Mr. Nelson forcibly took his anal virginity. He woke up and it stung deep inside his ass just to move his body in any way.

His brain was still having a hard time processing what had happened just a day before. But his body sure was telling him that everything was real. Not to mention how his dick reacted to the memory.

Roger did not want to find out he was gay like this. He knew deep down, that even if he was gay; what the older man did was completely fucked up. His first time was forcefully taken by a perverted older man. And the penetrative experience was full of pain and confusion. But his body was definitely feeling all weird by the end of the experience.

No matter what, Roger was in no way attracted to his fifty-something-year-old neighbour. What the old man did was wrong in every way imaginable. Roger should be able to go to the police and try to put that man behind bars.

But that would mean the video of Roger wearing feminine clothing would be out in public. He didn't want others to think of him as a sissy. Not to mention how it will ruin his already dwindling relationship with his father.

Despite being the only son; Roger felt like he would have to work extra hard to even be noticed by the man that was supposed to love him unconditionally. Even with all of his struggles, Roger always tried his best to make his father happy. But no matter what he did, or how hard he tried, his actual dad will always brush him off after finding one or two flaws.

As he got out of the room, Roger saw that his father was out by the pool, looking at how Roger cleaned the place. Roger slowly walked outside to see how his father reacted to his backbreaking work.

As soon as he walked outside, Roger's father told him that the chair was not positioned properly and Roger could have easily moved it after he was done cleaning the last day.

Roger look at the wooden sun lounger where he was flipped over and fucked in the ass for the first time. The pain was still fresh in his ass. He was disheartened when he looked down at his feet and told his dad that he'll fix it later.

"It's just a chair," Donald Pummel said. "Come one, move it so it's facing the pool right."

"Yes dad!" Roger sighed as he walked back to the chair.

As he bent down, Roger's entire body cried out in protest. It was a heavy wooden lounger that two people can comfortably lie down to watch the sunset. And, as Roger recently found out, the chair was sturdy enough for some heavy fucking. Roger's face contorted as his ass was sending distress signals to his brain right when he tried to push the chair.

"Oh don't give me that attitude young man." His father said. "Just do the task at hand without complaining."

"I was not complaining dad. It was ..."

"There you are, complaining again."

"What's going on over here?" Came the voice of the older gentleman that did some not so gentle things to Roger just a day ago.

All the blood ran out from Roger's face when he turned around to look at the older man's face behind their shared fence. It was the face of a man smiling at the father-son duo. You could never guess what he was capable of by looking at him.

"Roger here was just finishing what he started." Donald Pummel commented. "He cleaned the pool yesterday, but forgot some important details along the way."

"Oh right." The older neighbour replied "I saw him working hard all afternoon." He eyed Roger from top to bottom. "I bet it was really hard on his body. The poor boy deserves some rest."

Roger could not believe that the man that fucked him was telling his father something like that.

"Nonsense!" His father brushed the concerns off. "He's a young man, he can take on much harder things."

"You don't say?" The neighbour had a smile on his face that only Roger could decode. "He can take it rough for sure, but everyone deserves a little break. Besides, he's not used to doing what he did yesterday."

"That's true!" The father agreed. "But he's almost 19 now. He needs to learn that you need to push yourself to achieve anything."

"That is also true!" The neighbour agreed this time. "Sometimes you need a little push from others to get to what you're really capable of. Young people don't understand that their elders always know what's best for them."

"Exactly!" His father parroted.

"But I still think yesterday was a big experience for him. He deserves some rest." Mr. Nelson said. "Once he gets used to being physically exhausted like that, he can start doing it regularly without any breaks. Who knows, maybe he'll start craving that feeling deep inside of him."

"Adrenaline!" Roger's clueless father responded. "Tell me about it. He just doesn't know how good it feels yet."

The neighbour gave a hearty laugh before turning around and walking away.

Roger had his mouth open as he saw the conversation taking place. He was looking at the old man walking away when his father flicked his ear to get his attention.

"What are you waiting for?" The father said. "Fix this mess and get inside."

Roger felt like crying as he saw his father close the door behind him. He looked at the completely clean pool and just felt sad for not getting a single compliment.

"I knew it." Phil Nelson said as he was already jumping the fence.

Roger was horrified by the speed at which the older man was approaching him.

"All talk and no substance." The neighbour pulled the lounger with one hand and positioned it properly in less than 30 seconds. "The man you call your father is nothing but a little bitch."

The neighbour brought out a tube from his back pocket and handed it to Roger.

"Here," Mr. Nelson said. "It will help you heal faster. You're smart enough to figure out how to use it."

Roger was hesitant to take the tube at first. But making eye contact with the older man made him comply straight away.

Roger felt a mixture of fear and subservience.

Day 2:

Roger was done with his late breakfast and got up to wash the dishes. He knew he would be getting naked pretty soon. But the tight fitting clothes still made him feel weird.

Roger's body was already well trained by the older man. The young man was horrified to learn that his dick was already hard in anticipation of what was to come.

"Come here and sit down with your daddy, boy." The older man commanded.

"Yes daddy!" Roger said and started walking towards the man.

The older man was still on his phone, when Roger sat down next to him.

"Donald got in touch with me last night." The older man referred to Roger's father. "He wants me to stay with you and keep a close watch on you."

Roger turned to see the smiling face of Phil Nelson, not knowing if the older man was lying or not.

"Here," Mr. Nelson handed his phone to Roger. "Read his texts if you don't believe me."

The so-far untrustworthy older man was actually telling the truth. Apparently, the way Roger talked to his father the previous night was a bit suspicious. So his own father texted the man that has been sexually forcing himself onto Roger for the last two months.

Old man Pummel wanted Roger's tormentor to check in on him. Mr. Nelson jokingly texted back that sneaking in on a 19-year-old might not be the best idea. To which, his father replied by saying that you can't rust guys Roger's age when they're left alone. Who knows how many people they have sex with and what kind of drugs they start using.

Roger was bewildered by the texts as he was staring at the phone screen. Roger's dad wanted Phil Nelson to save him from sex and drugs!

For all Roger knew, his own parents were casual drug users. Roger turned to see the look of triumph on his older neighbours face. The old man did not even say anything when Roger handed the phone back.

Mr. Nelson went back to watching the game after putting one hairy arm around Roger's shoulder. There were no sexual advances from the older man. Roger was staring blankly at the screen as he kept thinking about anything and everything.

He always had a hard time figuring out how his parents would just trust anyone older than Roger; rather than their only offspring. Roger kept thinking about what he did in the past that might have warranted such distrust.

He might have been a little needy to get attention from his parents. But Roger didn't know why his father never once told him that he is loved.

On the other hand, his mom told him that she loves him all the time. But that love was also dwindling as he started becoming an adult. And that love surely didn't translate to trust in any way.

She would never do anything to go against her man. How could she? They are in a loving marriage after all! And her husband was able to provide plenty for her. Screw the boy, as long as the two of them were living their best lives. The latest example of that being their euro trip.

Roger felt like his tears had all but dried up. He had shed plenty of tears for the man sitting next to him. But Mr. Nelson was the one that was holding onto him at the moment.

Roger leaned on the shoulder of the older man at the moment, letting himself go. He looked down at the lazy dick resting against the hairy thigh. Roger didn't even think about it before taking the still flaccid dick of the older man in his hand. He was completely focused on the slowly rising member of Mr. Nelson.

He didn't need to turn around to understand what the older man was feeling at the moment. That was a moment of definite defeat for Roger. But the young man did not feel sad or disheartened.

Instead, he felt a sense of genuine relief. Roger felt like he was finally able to let go. He didn't have to try and hide from the world about who he is. All that mattered to him from that moment was the man sitting next to him.

The large dick of the old man sure had the ability to push all of Roger's semen out of him. He has been fighting against this pleasure for so long. But Roger was about to lean into the sexual gratification and let himself go.

Roger was gently rubbing the cock in his hands and was in awe of the hardening member. His mouth slowly opened in anticipation of what was to come. Mr. nelson did not have to nudge him very hard for Roger to just get down and take the dick in his mouth.

2 Months Earlier:

Roger did not see or hear from his older neighbour for the next 2 days. He thought that what had happened was probably a one-time thing and the older man would not mess with him anymore if Roger was able to keep his distance from the pervert.

He was sceptical of the cream his assailant had given to him. But once he looked up the name on the internet, he found out that it would actually be helpful for him.

On the third afternoon after the attack, Roger just got a text and a video from the older man.

The text demanded Roger's presence at the Nelson household at seven.

Roger knew his life was over with as soon as he pressed play.

The video contained a penis rapidly going in and out of Roger's ass. The young man's ass cheeks were completely red from all the spankings. The experience was still pretty fresh in his mind to make him shiver. It was by far the most uncomfortable experience of his life.

"Please daddy please cum inside of me." Roger was screaming in the video. "Daddy I want you to finish inside of me. I want to feel your cum deep inside me. Give it to me daddy!"

If you were to make your opinions judging by the video, you could see the young man enjoying himself immensely and begging for more. He was screaming for the old man to finish inside his ass. One could easily decode that scream as screams of pleasure.

The video Roger was so afraid of beforehand was nothing compared to this. Roger was still masked while he was wearing those clothes. But there was no denying anyone, about who was taking the older man's dick.

There was a sinking feeling in his chest as Roger felt completely powerless in front of the lecherous old man. Roger had no idea how he was going to leave his house at seven to visit his neighbour. He was sitting in his room, looking at the video on his phone, thinking about how he could get away from the situation.

When it was six, Roger told his mom that he was invited for dinner at a friend's house. His mother did not question him that much before letting him go.

Roger started walking away without any aim. He was unhappy at home.

'What's the worst thing a random truck driver is going to do that Mr. Nelson is not willing to do.' Roger thought as he kept walking alone.

Roger was weak from walking alone when he got a text.

'You have ten minutes before I come pick you up from the side of the road by myself.'

The text was from his elderly neighbour.

Roger was more fearful at the moment than he had ever been. He didn't want to find out what the old man was capable of. Roger quickly turned around and started pacing over to his tormentor's house.

His legs were shaking, both from exhaustion and fear, when he rang the doorbell of the Nelson household. The intangible fear quickly turned tangible as a hand grabbed his throat even before the door fully opened up.

"Did you try running away from me you little punk?" The older man asked as the door opened up.

Phil Nelson was only wearing a loose fitting underwear. He grabbed Roger by the side of his neck, allowing him some airway to breathe. Roger's eyes were wide and his face was red as he was trying to figure out how to respond.

"No sir," Roger managed to say. "I wasn't trying to ..."

A sharp slap to the face made him stop talking.

"What the fuck did I tell you to call me?" Another backhanded slap on the other cheek. "Huh?"

Tears were flowing from his eyes as Roger tried to figure out what he did wrong.

"You're gonna learn tonight you little shit." The old man pulled him inside the house and locked the door.

Roger's face was completely red and wet from tears when the older man let go of his throat.

"I'm going to ask you one more time."

"Daddy please!" Roger quickly responded while sobbing. "Please don't do this to me. What did I do to deserve this?"

"You were born to deserve this young man." The older man grabbed Roger's shoulders and pushed him down on his knees. "Take my cock out boy."

Roger knew the slightest delay was going to get him slapped. So he pulled the underwear of the older man down. The massive cock sprang up. It could have been a tool to slap Roger with.

"Don't just gawk at it." The old man shouted. "You know damn well what I need you to do with it."

Despite all the crying and pleading from Roger, Phil Nelson's penis was still as hard as a rock. Roger looked up at the eyes of his assailant and caught a glimpse of unadulterated lust. It seemed that the old man was not turned on despite of the tears and pleading; but because of it.

Roger grabbed the dick in one hand and the balls in the other. He then put his mouth on top of the tip and started working his hands.

Mr. Nelson commented on how enthusiastic Roger was being with the dick. The young man was actually scared shitless on how the old man would react if he didn't like the experience. Roger was having trouble taking anything beyond the tip of the massive dick in his mouth. He kept working on the dick when the older man started talking.

"You're a natural at this baby." The older man said. "Soon you'll be sucking on daddy's dick three times a day. And you'll be the one to beg me for the cock."

Roger took the tip out of his sloppy mouth and replied, "Yes daddy!"

The older man had a devilish idea at the moment and got his phone from the nearest table.

"Now," The older man pointed the camera at Roger. "Whatever I say ... your answer is going to be yes daddy!" He grabbed Roger by the hair this time. "Do you understand?"

Roger felt like crying when he responded by saying, "Yes daddy!"