Neighbour's Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes daddy!" Roger begged. "Fuck me harder. I want it deeper daddy."

Daddy was already going at it pretty hard and fast. Roger's pleading made him slam his entire weight on top of the young man's much smaller frame. Roger felt ecstatic as he felt daddy's boobs and belly bouncing on top of his back. He was in no position to beg for more as his voice had gone out. Roger was now incoherently babbling as daddy kept up with the pounding. Roger was happier for as daddy kept going at him hard.

The older man came inside Roger ten minutes later, leaving both of them completely breathless. He left the room after that. Roger was still laying on his chest when daddy came back a while later.

"Get up boy!" Daddy commanded. "You need to get some water in you."

Roger did not feel like getting up as if all of his strength had been fucked out of him. Daddy helped him sit on the edge on the bed.

Roger was dreamily staring at his daddy's face as the older man held the glass bottle in front of his mouth. Roger emptied the bottle, with a quarter of the water dripping down his chin.

The young man went through a second existential crisis of the day when his daddy brought out some paper towels to properly clean his body. He didn't know that smoking weed could make him feel certain emotions. All he knew at the moment was that he had developed strong feelings for the older man.

Daddy seemingly understood the emotionally vulnerable state of Roger. He held the young man by the armpits and helped him stand up.

Roger had no idea what his daddy was doing. He just silently went through the motions as daddy had him stand up straight.

The older man knew how to gain unconditional love and eternal gratitude from the young man.

Daddy grabbed Roger in a tender hug and just said, "I love you!"

Roger started crying right then and there, and grabbed his daddy tighter.

"Is everything alright?" Daddy asked, not letting go of him.

"It's fine daddy." Roger said while crying. "I love you too daddy! I love you so much."

"Why are you crying?"

"I'm really happy." Roger replied. "Please don't let me go."

"I'll hold onto you as long as my body allows me to."

Both of them were standing there, embracing each other, for more than five minutes when Roger broke the silence.

"Daddy?" Roger asked, once his tears stopped flowing.

"Yes baby?"

"Can you say it again?"

"I love you!"

Roger's chest was filled with joy as he didn't even have to specify what to say.

"Again?"

"I love you son!" Daddy kissed Roger on the left cheek. "I love you so fucking much." A kiss on the right cheek. "I will love you always and forever."

A kiss on the lips stopped daddy from talking as Roger reciprocated and they made out together. They had to eventually let each other go and get down on the bed to sleep. Roger requested his daddy to be big spoon and cuddle each other to sleep.

Roger cried himself to sleep multiple times over the last couple of months. But this was the first time he cried tears of happiness as slumber took over him.