Taken in by the Neighbor

Story Info
Prying eyes from the neighbor lead to something more.
3.5k words
4.67
23.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was pretty late at night, I was going on a relaxing walk through the neighborhood. I had been working from home late nights, and enjoyed taking walks to relax my body, mind and stay focused. I had on some soft sweatpants, and the way my skin rubbed against them, with the cool night air, it felt so good.

I approached my house, flipped on the garage light, and started to stretch out my body. I put my leg up on the back of my car, leaning forward, getting a deep hamstring stretch. It felt so good, I practically moaned into it, really leaning forward, feeling my tight muscles relax. It was right then that I got that feeling, I've had it before, when you almost feel like someone is watching you.

I turned around instinctively, and saw a light on in the neighbor's house, on the second floor. I swear I saw what looked like a shadow move away quickly, and then the light was turned off. I realized the position my body was in right now, my leg sprawled up, my ass practically bursting out of my sweat pants as I was leaning into the stretch.

I felt a little odd, but switched over to my other leg and continued my stretching. For some reason, my heart seemed to beat quickly now, and I didn't change my position. I leaned forward again, stretching out my leg, my ass still facing towards the stranger's house. I breathed deeply, blushing for some reason, and then went inside my house, slowly peeking out of the corner of my eye, towards the house across the street. Nothing, no lights or movement.

I went inside, grabbed some water, and sat down at the computer, to continue my work. My computer room window faced the same way, towards that house. My blinds were cracked, but it was so dark, it was hard to see in or out of the window. I was about to began my work again, but I suddenly couldn't' focus. I began to wonder if someone actually was watching me stretch out my body. And for some reason, I just had a feeling that it was a guy.

I've never been into guys. But, why would one be checking me out like that? Was it all in my head? Maybe I wanted someone to look at my body like that. The thought suddenly excited me. I felt my cock hardening as I stared at my computer screen. I reached down, and began to stroke my cock, through my sweat pants. Through a couple of dark windows, we were barely separated. For all I know, those eyes could still be on me, wondering about my body.

I suddenly became so turned on, my cock pulsing, my heart racing. I lifted my shirt up slightly, rubbing my hand over my abs, as I stroked my cock with my other hand. I pulled my shirt up higher, touching myself. I was so turned on. Even if someone was watching now, it'd be hard to see through the window, but the thought excited me so much, I'd never had feelings like this. I pulled my sweat pants down, gripping my oozing cock, rubbing it slowly, moaning.

"Yeah, you like looking at this body huh?" I whispered to myself, my face turned towards the window, looking for any sign of life in my neighbor's house. My god, what was happening to me, I thought to myself. I kept jerking, faster, my hand wet with my precum as I imagined a pair of eyes on me, wanting my body. It didn't take long as I sat there, half dressed, squirming in my computer chair. I shot cum up on to my stomach, over my chest, down my abs. I breathed heavily, feeling incredible, wondering what was coming over me.

I got up and cleaned myself up, putting on some fresh clothes, and sat back down at the computer chair, hoping to continue with some work. I suddenly felt very shy and confused, I stood up, and shut the blinds. But as I did, I kept my eyes towards that house, looking for any sign of movement. Nothing. I didn't think too long about this strange experience. I just felt really good, blissful even as I continued my work for the night.

The experience was heavy on my mind the next morning, and I woke up with a raging hard on. I quickly got up, went into my bathroom, and jerked myself off, hard and furious. I kept imagining the feeling of being watched, my body being ogled. I always tried to keep myself in great shape, and it seemed like no one ever noticed. Even if it was all in my head, the possibility of being looked at like that, it drove me crazy. I pulled my pants down low, leaning up against my bathroom sink, and shot a giant load of cum into the sink, quickly rinsing it down the drain. I had to steady myself after, never having experienced feelings like this before.

The next few days were the same as usual, and the strange feelings of that night quickly faded. I was back into my usual grumpy self, wondering why it was so hard to find a girl, and why I was so consumed with work, and all that. It wasn't until a few days after, when I was going on a walk, when someone approached me. It was a bit earlier in the day, the sun still dimly shining. This guy strolled towards me, confident, smiling, and I just knew it was him, the guy who was watching me from the house. I don't know how, but the way he approached me, I could tell.

"Hi there, the name is James," he extended a hand, and I extended mine, shaking his big hand briefly. He had soft bronze skin and an exotic look. There was something just so charming about him, as I pulled my hand back, too nervous to look in his eyes.

"You know, I've seen you walking around the neighborhood here," he said, smiling widely.

"Oh?" I said back, acting like I had no idea what he was talking about.

"Yeah, haha," he laughed softly, "Not to sound weird or anything. I just happen to look out the window sometimes, and see you finishing up your late night walks."

"Ha, yeah, I try to stay fit," is what I said, but why would I say that? The words seemed to pour out of me subconsciously.

"Oh, I can tell," he said, his eyes going up and down my body, "You have an incredible body, the walking is really doing you good. Is that all you do, walking?"

"I... well," I could feel my face blushing. I tried to hide it, turning my head half way, "Yeah, I so some weights and stuff too, cardio. How... how about you?" I asked, turning back towards him.

"Oh yeah." he smiled again, "I love to get a good sweaty workout in." And he laughed again, causing me to smile.

"Say, maybe tonight, if you're not busy, you could come over and have a glass of wine, huh? That is, if you're not busy walking," he laughed.

"Um, oh, wine huh. Wouldn't that be... weird?" I don't know why I said that either, my voice almost cracking.

"Weird, how?" he laughed and smiled. "It just seems like the neighborly thing to do. We live across the street from one another, and don't even know each other."

"Yeah," I replied, not even thinking, "I guess you're right. Well that sounds nice, I could use a break from work."

"Oh, yes," he smiled, getting close, putting his hand on my shoulder. My body froze. "You should never work too hard, you know? Save some time to relax." He squeezed my shoulder briefly, and then let it go.

"Yeah," I squeaked out, softly.

"So, does 9 o'clock work for you?" he said, smiling still, not keeping his gaze off of me.

"Yeah, s-sure," I said, feeling very shy, and floaty. I continued on walking down the road, towards my house, and he gently strolled on the other way. I didn't even have to turn around and look. I could feel his eyes on me, on my ass again as I walked forward. It made my body shiver, I felt my cock twitching, but I quickly calmed myself down, not even sure what was happening to me.

I got inside and realized that 9' o clock was only about 2 hours away. The first thing I did was shower, I showered thoroughly, cleaning every part of my body. I felt like I was on auto pilot. It wasn't even anything sexual, really. He just seemed like a cool neighbor, and I wanted to make a good impression. I wanted to make sure I arrived smelling clean, and looking my best. I put on some casual clothes, including the pair of sweatpants that I was wearing the night I felt like I was being watched. I sat down for a brief moment, and before I knew it, it was nearly 9 o clock.

I took a deep breath, and stepped out of my front door, walking across the street to is house. I only had to knock once before the door was opened, and James popped up. He seemed to be dressed especially nice, a black button up shirt hugging his large chest.

"Come in, come in, please. So glad you're here," he said, motioning me inside. I stepped in, and felt James' hand move onto my lower back, motioning me forward, towards the kitchen. I noticed a bottle of wine and two glasses set out, but before I had time to think or sit down, James stopped me, his hands on my shoulders.

"Wow, wow," his voice was a bit lower, softer now as I stood in front of him. "Let me get a good look at this body of yours." And he stepped back, walking around me, his body nearly touching me as he got behind me. His hands gently slapped against the bottom of my ass, and he drug them up slowly, causing me to slightly jolt forward.

"All the walking is really doing you good, huh?" he asked, laughing now, moving to a seat in front of him. His hand brushed against the front of me, against my stomach.

"Uh, y-yeah, maybe," I felt in a daze, not moving, until James motioned me forward, to take a seat. I sat down, and smiled, feeling like my body was tingling as he opened the wine, and poured us each a tall glass. I sipped on it slowly, loving the berry taste of it.

"Mmm, this wine is good, so sweet," I said.

"Just like you," James said, smirking, bringing his hand down, and rubbing it against mine.

"Oh," I laughed, nervously, not moving my hand away as he rubbed it though.

"So," James said, taking his hand back, "You have a girlfriend keeping you company these days?"

I shook my head no.

"Boyfriend?" he asked, smiling slyly again.

"No-no," I stammered out. "I'm not..." but I didn't continue.

"Have you ever, done anything with a guy before?" James leaned forward as he asked, rubbing his leg against mine. I felt my breath catch in my throat.

"No... I've never," I said, sipping the sweet wine again, feeling it stick to my lips. James stood up again, getting behind me.

"Mmmm, here, stand up again," he commanded.

"Ok..." I stood up again, the wine starting to get to me a bit, it was strong stuff. James stood directly behind me, his hands returning to my ass.

"You know," he got so close, whispering, his breath running down my neck. "I've seen your ass strutting around the neighborhood when you walk. I can just tell you're a dirty slut, aren't you? With a body like this.." And he gently caressed my ass, and moved his hand in slow circles, massaging it. I felt my cock growing, pulsing in my pants.

"I, ah," I giggled for some reason, "I don't know," I whispered, loving the way his strong hands massaged and touched my ass, never knowing how good it could feel to have someone appreciate my body like this.

"But you know," he said, whispering, his hot breath blowing against my ear. "We should really have a bit more of our wine." And he sat down, taking a large gulp from his glass. I sat down, slowly, and did the same, my boner growing now, obvious as it began to fill up my sweat pants. I was already sooo horny.

James didn't take his hungry eyes off of me. His hand went down and began to rub against my leg. My cock twitched and pulsed in my pants. I sipped the wine slowly, and felt my body tingle.

"So, you've never even kissed a guy?" James asked, sliding his hand under my jaw, tilting my shy head up.

"No.." I whispered softly.

"You really should try it," he said, so cocky, and I felt our faces drifting together. His big, thick lips met mine and we began to kiss gently, the taste of sweet wine on both of our lips. His tongue darted out, and he rubbed it against my lips. I moaned softly, his hand creeping up my leg, now touching the tip of my throbbing cock, through my sweats. James broke the kiss, his hand still running over the throbbing bulge in my pants.

"Wow, look how hard you've gotten," he whispered, his face looming over mine as he gently ran his hand up and down my shaft. I felt crazy, pre cum leaking down my leg as he touched me.

"You know, you've got me very, very hard as well, see?" And he took my hand, moving it towards his lap, placing it on the throbbing erection in his pants. I couldn't believe how big and thick his cock felt, even concealed through his tight pants. I whimpered in joy as I felt it, running my hand over it's length and size, as he did the same to mine.

"Mmmm, yeah, you have such a gentle touch," he groaned out as I ran my hand up and down his shaft, noticing how hard and hot it felt. My hand felt warm from his cock heat, and he brought his lips to mine again, both of us moaning as we opened up our mouths, tongues rubbing together gently.

"I want to do so many things to you," he whispered, breaking the kiss again, squeezing my cock gently. I felt more pre cum ooze out of my tip as he squeezed it, nearly delirious at how horny I'd become. I felt James tugging at my shirt, wanting to lift it off of me, and I gave in immediately. I felt the cool breeze air in his house hit my naked chest, and my nipples hardened immediately. He ran his large hand down my chest, softly over my abs, trailing lower.

Before I knew what was happening, James was kneeling down in front of me, his hands returning to my legs. He teased me, running his hands around my cock, not touching it, just watching as my cock jumped and twitched in my pants, now wet with my pre cum. I arched my back, feeling so sexy, half naked, as this stranger yearned for my cock. His fingers dipped underneath my waist band, and I lifted my ass up, allowing him to slide my pants down.

I sat there, gripping the sides on the chair, as my naked cock popped out. It stood high up, dark pink and oozing, practically shaking like me. James stood up, smiling wide, and unbuttoned his shirt, tossing it to the side. His chest and stomach were ripped, dark and slightly hairy. And as he knelt back down, he didn't do any teasing this time, his hands going straight to my cock.

He looked up at me, his face more serious, no smiling, just a look of lust as he used both of his hands, gripping my shaft. He twisted his hands gently as he pumped up and down, milking more pre cum from me.

"F-fuck," I moaned out. My body felt on fire, I breathed deep, and gave in completely, loving every minute of his touches.

"Mmm, good, does my baby like this?" he asked, in a playful voice, looking up at me. And then he leaned forward, kissing the wet tip of my cock, my pre cum sticking to his big lips.

I looked down and nodded my reply, unable to speak or think clearly. All of the blood in my body was rushing to my cock. James held on to it tightly, still sliding up and down as his lips pressed against my abdomen, softly, groaning against my skin. He trailed kisses down my sensitive abs as he gripped my dick, pumping it tenderly.

I noticed the tip of James' cock, pointing upwards, bursting out of his tight pants. Just looking down, seeing that, and feeling his hands on me, the realization of how incredibly sexy this was hit me. I felt out of my body as his lips returned to my cock head again, swirling around my tip.

"Look how hard you've got me," he said, taking one hand to unzip his pants. But he didn't speak to me, he spoke directly to my cock, his lips vibrating as he moaned against it.

"F-fuck, this is sooo hot," I felt my balls swelling up. James didn't stop, gently licking my shaft as he ran his hand up and down. He was touching himself now too, stroking that giant cock of his with one hand. I felt the soft sensation of his tongue against my balls, and I knew I was about to cum.

"Ah, I'm cu-" but I couldn't even finish speaking. I just moaned and gripped the sides of the chair, feeling my cock explode. James' lips swallowed my cock head, my hot cum filling up his mouth. He sucked and swallowed, some of it running down his lips, back onto my legs as I finished my orgasm.

"Good boy," James sat up, whispering. I was still frozen, gripping the sides of the chair, in complete bliss. "Want to taste your cum?" he asked. And before I could answer, his tongue was in my mouth, the salty, sweet taste of my cum and his spit filling my mouth. I moaned out, snapping awake as we made out. His cock was still full and raging against me, he stroked it fiercely.

"Mmm, maybe you wouldn't mind returning the favor, huh? I'm so close," he whispered, pressing a gentle kiss against my lips. Once again, I moved on auto pilot, kneeling down between his legs. His cock was red and veiny, wet with pre cum dripping down the sides. I wanted to taste it so bad. I was still horny, even though I just had the best orgasm of my life.

I gripped his swollen cock, and ran my tongue up the side, lapping up his sweet, sticky pre cum. It tasted incredible. I imagined I was licking an ice cream cone, and his pre cum was the sweet vanilla, dripping down the side. I ran my tongue up and down, letting it swirl against the tip. James groaned loudly, his sticky hands running through my hair.

He forced my head down on his swollen cock, and I gagged and coughed, spit dripping down my chin. But I didn't give up, I loved it, I wanted him to gag me with his giant cock. And so I relaxed my throat, and swallowed more of it, not gagging now, just taking my time, enjoying every taste.

"Fu-fuck!" James groaned loudly, gripping my hair. He bucked up, and off the seat, fucking my mouth faster, and I moaned out, loving how he was abusing my slut mouth with his giant dick. I wanted more, wanted this to never end, but it was bound to, as I felt his cock swelling, and James' groans increasing.

He shot his load deep into my mouth, some of it going down my throat. I swallowed, and tried to breathe, more of his cum emptying into my mouth. I moaned and let it run around my tongue, before swallowing what I could. James kept a tight grip on my hair still, forcing me to milk his remaining cum with my mouth.

Slowly though, his cock deflated, and he loosed his grip on my hair. I stood up, blushing, shy, wiping his cum from my lips. He pulled me in for a soft, tender kiss, out tongues rubbing together. We made out like this for a few moments, before quickly getting cleaned up, reluctantly putting our clothes back on (at least partially).

"Do you smoke?" James lit up a cigarette, smiling, and puffed on it, before offering it to me.

"Sure," I said taking it, sucking softly on it. It tasted like nicotine, wine, and cum. I loved it.

"Well," James said, rubbing his hand against mine again. "The night is still young, what do you say we finish up these glasses of wine?" He smiled, his eyes staring me down again.

"S-sure," I blushed, suddenly so shy again, as if nothing had happened between us, delicately sipping from my wine glass, possibly the best wine I've ever had.