Neighbours in the Time of COVID-19 Pt. 06

Story Info
Continuing the story.
1.5k words
4.64
4.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rondeevu
Rondeevu
29 Followers

Last episode

In Part 5 of this story Dianne had (reluctantly) agreed to stay locked up in a chastity belt for at least three days. She expected that after these days of torment she would be rewarded with the orgasm she desperately craved. I had conditioned her with only one session to enjoy the intense sexual release that is the result of only a pain/pleasure continuum and edging. Of her own volition she had decided that the teasing and denial I promised was worth it to get the release of another massive dose of endorphins. She had derisively taken to addressing me as 'Master of My Orgasms' which i kind of liked and resolved to take her torment up a notch to see if she would become more submissive. That would be a plus when I introduced Barb into our sessions.

Part 6

When Barb returned home that day, we discussed Dianne over a leisurely dinner and bottle of wine. I explained that the training was going according to plan and had to tell her that her precious chastity belt had been repurposed and was now be worn by our next-door neighbour.

"Holy crap", exclaimed Barb when she heard. "How the hell did you get her to agree to THAT?"

"Well, she didn't exactly agree... While she was tied down to the bed, blindfolded and gagged, I put it one her and locked it in place. She didn't know what was going on until I released her and she saw the belt around her waist and her pussy encased in stainless steel. She freaked out actually but after I calmed her down, and promised that her next orgasm would be worth it, she said OK."

"How long are you going to keep her in it?" Barb asked with a smile beliying her feelings.

"I told her that I would edge her for at least three days, once each day and then decide it I'd let her cum."

Dianne immediately recognized the plan. "So she thinks three days, and on the fourth she gets to cum?"

"Yes Barb, that IS what she thinks. But here's what's going to happen. I'm going to torment her for FOUR days and on the fifth day, YOU are going to make her cum. It's the least I can do for you since she is wearing your chastity belt."

"Shit, Tom - you have one very diabolical mind. I told you that I wanted to play with Dianne but I'd really didn't think that you'd deliver her that fast. How is she going to react when she finds out she's been played right into my hands?" Barb enquired.

I continued, "Dianne, is not going to know right away. She'll be blindfolded for sure and gagged if you want and she won't know that you're the one who gave her the gift of orgasm until you show her the video I'll make."

"Fuck, you're even more diabolical than I had ever thought was possible!!" Barb exclaimed.

"Yeah, I know..." I had to reply.

We cleaned up after dinner and took the remainder of the wine to our family room where we spent the evening watching Netflix and cuddling. [author's note, OK - not erotic but sometimes that's just how reality is]

The next few days were relatively uneventful. The only difference is that Barb now knew that I'd be going over to Dianne's house for an hour each day to torment her as I promised. In the morning, I grabbed the ropes, the vibrator and gag and had the bag with me in my WFH office. I also took the chastity belt key and put it on a string around my neck.

On day one, I waited until the afternoon to text Dianne that I'd be coming to 'see' her. My text included an instruction that I expected her to be waiting for me, naked and lying on her back, on her bed. Carrying the bag, I went out the back way letting Barb know that I'd be back in an hour as i walked through the kitchen.

"Enjoy yourself," she giggled.

I walked 'round the back to Dianne's and let myself in through the patio door. The house was dead quiet as I ascended her stairs. When I got to her room I found her exactly as she'd been told. What an obedient little slut she was becoming. Once I had her securely tied to her bed, I again fastened the hard rubber ball gag. Dianne knew what to expect this day and I would not disappoint her. I released her from the pussy cage and proceeded to tantalize her pussy carefully watching her reactions to make sure that she didn't cum. For the next hour, I teased her pussy, her clit and pubic region each time she seemed at the precipice, I stopped abruptly. She did everything she could to get satisfaction, but to no avail. The only thing she didn't do do was beg or plead with me through the gag since she knew it would be futile. Over and over I edged her as she became increasingly desperate. When my iPhone timer signalled me that the hour was up, it was time to take her mind off her pussy and I grabbed both nipples between my thumbs and index fingers and pinched until she lifted her back off the bed and screamed a silent scream into the gag. When she subsided, I let go and sucked her tits sympathetically.

I left her for a moment to get a warm washcloth and dry towel from her ensuite and wiped her pubic area. Then with the towel, I dried her off and reinstalled the chastity belt, locking it securely. While I was in her ensuite, I took the key from around my neck and put it in my shoe. I wanted Dianne to notice that I was not wearing it when I bent over to untie her. Before releasing her wrists and ankles, I removed the gag but first advised her not to speak to me. I asked her to nod if she understood.

Dianne did as she was told and I removed the gag and then undid the restraints. I returned everything to the bag and left her on her bed silently trying to recover from the session.

Back at my house, Barb was watching the news on TV. Covid-19 infection rates were increasing again and the number of deaths was rising unabated. I sat down beside her on the couch.

"So, how was she today?" Barb asked.

"Horny" I replied. "And more now than when I got there. She has no idea how she's going to feel in 3 more days. I'm looking forward to finding out - and being there when you take her to top of the mountain and drop her into free fall."

With that, I got up, went down to my office and resumed the work I had left. I was feeling a bit sociopathic in that I was back at work while Dianne, next door, had just had her pussy tormented by me and was back in a chastity belt.

Later, Barb and I had dinner together as always and then went out to our deck to sit and relax. I had poured a gin and tonic for Barb and a bourbon for myself. A few minutes later, Dianne appeared outside to water her plants. She looked over at us and mumbled a tentative greeting. Barb returned it pleasantly and asked,

"Dianne, Tom made me a gin and tonic. Would you like him to get one for you too?"

She took the bait, and replied, "Thanks Barb - that would be very nice."

I was killing myself with the cordiality. If Dianne only knew what was really going on... Anyway, I went inside to get Dianne her drink and it was heavy on the gin. I knew she'd appreciate it. When I came out I found that Barb had invited her to sit with us. When I set down her drink on the small table I turned my back to Dianne and mouthed to Barb "You are really bad!"

Returning to my seat, I listened to the two of them chat about the neighbourhood, local restaurants and other small talk. I could not get mind off the fact that Dianne was in chastity, that Barb knew it and that I was going to torture Dianne for three more days. It seemed almost fucked up. But not really.

After a while we finished our drinks and the evening air was getting cool. Barb excused us saying she was tired and wanted to get some sleep. She stood up, took my hand and we went into our house leaving Dianne to return to hers.

Barb and I went upstairs to our room and undressed quickly. Dianne was not mentioned that night. Like a couple of teenagers we got into bed explored each others bodies with our hands and fucked ourselves to sleep.

Rondeevu
Rondeevu
29 Followers