Neighbour's Pet Pt. 03

Story Info
Dan's landlady completes his transformation to mommy's pet.
1.9k words
4.57
20.1k
25

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mummy opened the door to her flat and I crawled in on my paws and knees. My cock was straining hard at the small chastity cage she had put me in and the slobber from my gagged mouth was dripping along the floor. Mummy motioned for me to move forward and, as I did so, she closed the door behind me and walked ahead once more. "Come on missy, let's have you in the living room where I can take a good look at you."

Once we were in the room, Mummy sat down and I crawled across in front of her and sat there on my haunches, paws up and obedient. Even though nothing like this had ever happened in my life before, I had fantasised about similar incidents so many times that fulfilling the role Mummy had assigned to me came naturally. Besides, Mummy had made it clear that she expected me to embrace the role and act accordingly.

"Now then my little slut, I seem to remember there were a few things you said you really enjoyed from our little chat when I caught you spying on Mummy!" As I looked at her, paws raised, I caught the trace of a mischievous smirk on her face. "I distinctly remember you saying you liked your bum to be full and the smell of ass! So, over the next day or so, we will explore those kinks in more detail. However, before then, Mummy wants you to take a big whiff of what I have in this bottle."

Mummy then produced a small brown bottle and unscrewed the cap. She grabbed my head and held the bottle under my nose. As the fumes from whatever was in the bottle hit me, I instantly felt drowsy and faint. The last thing I remember was hearing Mummy say "That's a good girl," before everything went black and I entered a dreamless sleep.

The next thing I can remember is hearing someone say "She's stirring!" I tried to move my body but felt so foggy I really did not know what was happening. A minute or so later, I heard the voice again - and this time I was certain it was Mummy. "Hello there Slut! Are you back in the world of the living now?" she said, laughing. "Now the fun can really begin!" I opened my eyes slowly and the first thing I saw was two leather boots with heels. I was coming round fast now and realised I was lying on my side. I moved to stand up and realised I couldn't. "Hahahaha, look at you all groggy. But don't worry, you'll be 100% back in the room in about 30 seconds. Now, sit up on your haunches like a good little pet and Mummy will explain what has been done to you." I did as I was told and as I did so, I noticed my legs were encased in a shiny, black suit that was skintight. My insides also felt full and bloated, like I needed to go to the toilet.

"Paws up," said Mummy. "I do not want to have to tell you again." I quickly lifted my paws up, noticing that they were now on the end of arms that were also encased. "While you were away with the fairies, Mummy decided to give you a good cleaning inside. You no doubt feel fit to burst inside right now...you've had two large bags of fluid inserted into you and I will let you relieve yourself very soon." Here I looked directly into Mummy's eyes and nodded my appreciation. "Prior to that, I dressed you from your neck to your feet in a tight rubber suit. It's only right that if you are going to be Mummy's little fuckpet, you look like one."

"You'll notice that you are still gagged and your pathetic little bits are in chastity. I've unzipped the front crotch part on the suit so those bits can dangle freely. Your knees have been padded underneath so you can crawl around without pain and I have bound your legs tightly so you have no option but to move around on all fours. I must say, I really do love the look of you right now, but I can see you are struggling at the moment so let's go and relieve you shall we?" As I began to mumble agreement, Mummy reached behind her and produced what looked like a dog lead. She leaned down and clipped it to what I now realised was a collar that had been placed around my neck. "There's a good girl!" she said, laughing. "Come with me you little slut, we have loads still left to do."

Mummy was true to her word and let me relieve myself. It took a while for all of the fluid to come out, but I knew that Mummy was pleased with my efforts because she gave my bottom a few gentle pats before wiping me thoroughly, telling me that I was ever such a good girl. How strange it felt to find myself shaking my bottom with pleasure as she did so. But I could not escape the sensation of being enormously satisfied with how things were going with my new Mummy.

I had been forced to follow her back into the living room afterwards and was told to stay up on all fours, staring straight ahead. I did as I was told and she soon returned. I was just about to try and mumble hello to her, when she roughly grabbed my head and pulled something over it. As I moaned in alarm, she untied the ball gag and it dropped from my mouth. "Now do not move or say a word, do you understand?" I nodded in terror, noticing the difference in her voice - Mummy clearly meant business.

She continued to apply what I soon realised was a rubber hood which - thankfully - had eye and mouth holes. Mummy pulled the straps behind tight and I moaned out loud, which resulted in a few hard smacks on my bottom. She tied the laces tight and stood back to admire her handiwork. As I stood there on all fours, encased in rubber and in chastity, Mummy disappeared once more before returning with an instrument that I could not quite make out. "Right, my little slut. This is an inflatable butterfly gag and we are going to get it right inside your mouth aren't we?" I nodded enthusiastically, scared of what might happen to me if I did not show willing. "Now, open wide!"

Mummy inserted the large cock-shaped plug into my mouth and then roughly forced the two flaps either side of the plug inside each cheek. I gagged repeatedly as mummy laughed at me, but I soon managed to resist the reflex. "Good girl, you really do look a picture!" said Mummy as she held my chin in her hands, the inflatable pump dangling down in front of me. "Now, I want you to thank me for turning you into my little dirty pet slut over and over. Is that understood?" I nodded and mumbled the words from behind the gag. As I did, Mummy pressed the pump and I felt my mouth and cheeks inflate. Mommy looked at me and I once again thanked her for turning me into a dirty little pet slut.

The truth was that I could barely form words from behind the gag, but I was still managing to just about make the right sounds. However, Mummy pumped the gag quickly two more times and I thought my mouth was going to burst. I looked up at Mummy with a pleading look in my eyes, but she just demanded that I thanked her again. I tried my best, but the gag was inflated so much that I could no longer do anything. I looked up at Mummy again and shook my head to show her I couldn't speak and she smiled and knelt down in front of me. "There we are! If you're going to be Mummy's little slut, then it's essential that you cannot speak unless I decide you can, is that clear?" I nodded once more. "Besides, we need all of your holes to be full at all times don't we!"

Mummy stood up and I turned to see where she was going. "Bad girl!" said Mummy. "I did not tell you to move. Face forward now. Mummy needs to complete your outfit." I moved my head back to its position and stood there, feeling a mixture of fear and pleasure. My cock had been caged for so long now that it was no longer straining, but I did keep getting the occasional bolt of excitement running through it. Mummy returned and held an object out in front of my face. "THIS will complete your outfit!" she said. She was holding a very large buttplug in her hands and I felt a thrill run through me again. "Now, put your face to the floor and stick your ass in the air." I did as I was told and soon felt Mummy unzip the back crotch part. "For this next part, you're going to have to relax yourself and allow Mummy to insert the plug. If you embrace it, I promise it will be much easier." I tried to explain to Mummy that I understood and would do what I could, but my mouth was so inflated I could barely breathe.

Over the next 15 or so minutes, Mummy lubricated me liberally and regularly, using her fingers to stretch my hole and nudging the plug in and out. She was clearly an expert at this and the whole process of being filled was relatively comfortable, although towards the end, as Mummy pushed the wide base against me, it was a bit of a struggle. I felt the plug pop through and was instantly totally full. Mummy quickly zipped the back crotch part up and I stood back up on my paws. "You have been such a good girl for Mummy haven't you Slut?" she said as she moved round and knelt in front of me. "I've zipped you up so there is no chance of the plug coming out of you - tell me, is the mouth gag still pumped up?" I nodded quickly and - despite myself - started wiggling my bum with excitement. Mummy started to laugh as she sat down on the sofa and told me to crawl around the room to get a feel of the plug inside me.

I did as I was told and felt huge waves of pleasure running through me as the plug bumped against the inside of my bum. I had never felt so humiliated and embarrassed and used and horny in my life. I had been turned into Mummy's little pet slut and I was surprised at how much I was enjoying it. I moved towards Mummy and sat up on my haunches, my paws in the air like I knew Mummy wanted. "Tonight, you will sleep on the floor beside Mummy's bed. But because you have been such a good girl for Mummy, you will be allowed to put your nose on Mummy's asshole and sniff it over and over until Mummy falls asleep. How does that sound?"

I nodded and wiggled my bum and body from side to side to let Mummy know how happy I was about this. "There's a good little slut. Look at you all excited!" she said as she leant forward and patted my head. "Just wait to see what Mommy's got planned for you over the next few days - then you'll be really excited!"

END OF PART THREE