Neighbour's Pet Pt. 04

Story Info
Dan's landlady wakes her pet for more fun.
1.3k words
4.08
7.4k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wake up slut!"

I stirred gently and wondered where I was for a few brief seconds. The previous night, Mummy had been true to her word and let me put my nose on her bumhole while she drifted off. I had tried my best to sniff all around her bum and be a good slut for Mummy - her bum was sticky and it smelled strongly. Before falling asleep, Mummy had rubbed around her bum, popped a finger inside, then smeared it inside and around my nostrils. "Mummy wants you to have the smell of ass in you at all times, is that understood?" I nodded in agreement. "In fact, if ever the smell begins to wear off you are to notify me and I will top it up."

Mummy had then fallen asleep and I tried to settle down for the night. However, there were a couple of times when I felt her tense up before farting directly up my nostrils. I couldn't help but moan aloud with displeasure but I knew better than to move away. I enthusiastically did my best to inhale every bit and felt myself flush with embarrassment at what I had become in such a short space of time, but even as I did so - and with mummy fast asleep - I felt my caged cock do its best to come to life.

Although mummy had rewarded me by letting me smell her bumhole, she hadn't been truthful when it came to letting me sleep on the floor beside her. I had suffered a pretty restless night and even as I became fully awake, I could still feel the giant plug inside of me. Thankfully, it had deflated a little, but when mummy lifted my head up and patted the base of it, asking if I was still all nice and full for her, I thought about lying. Then I thought of how I loved being full and wanted to make Mummy proud. I looked up at her and shook my head. Mummy burst out laughing as she leant forward. "That's a good girl!" she said as she began pumping the plug. "You are such a dirty slut wanting to be full." Mummy continued pumping until I thought I would burst, then instructed me to crawl off the bed onto the floor.

I sat there on my haunches, obediently gazing up at mummy, when she grabbed my head and stuck something down my throat. I moaned a little as I realised it was a large dildo gag - it hit my gag reflex and my body convulsed. Mommy laughed at me and pulled it back a little, before pushing it even further. "Good girls must ensure they can take big cocks in their mouth without gagging," she said as she looked down at me. "Practice makes perfect, so we're going to stay here until you can take all eight inches."

I sat there on my haunches, still totally encased, with my head looking up towards Mummy as she continued to force the dildo deep into my throat over and over. My eyes were streaming and saliva was dribbling down the rubber hood and onto the floor. After a while I realised I could take every inch in my mouth with virtually no trouble at all. "There's a good girl!" said Mummy. "I knew you'd get the hang of it."

Despite myself, I felt a thrill at having pleased Mummy and a very brief shock ran through my caged cock. Mummy removed the gag and then stood up quickly. "Keep your mouth open you little slut," she said as she turned around and bent over slightly. I did as I was told and she backed her bumhole onto my face, pulling her bum cheeks apart as she did so. I sat there, kneeling like a good girl when Mummy suddenly farted right inside my mouth. "Do NOT move a muscle you little slut. Mummy has some gas to get rid of and where better than inside her little toilet?"

Up until that moment I had basically enjoyed everything Mummy had done to me. Sure, it had been a little extreme, but so much of it chimed with private fantasies I had. There had been a couple of farts during the night, but they couldn't be helped - at the time it had felt like an inevitable consequence of worshipping mummy's bumhole as she slept. But now she was wide awake and when I felt the fart go inside my mouth I realised that I really was Mommy's pet and she could - and would - do anything she wanted to me. I swallowed two or three more farts and was then ordered to smell all around her bumhole before she reached into her bedside drawer and revealed a large ring gag. Mommy moved behind me, put the ring inside my top and bottom teeth (it was a tight fit) and then buckled the straps.

"Stay where you are and do not move a muscle, is that understood?" Mummy said, before turning around and walking to the toilet without waiting for a response. She left the door open and I could clearly hear her defecating. Despite wanting to look at her sitting down on the bowl, I remained where I was, with my back towards the ensuite. Mummy flushed then walked up to me, rubbing her fingers inside my nostrils and around my nose. I instantly caught a whiff of strong-smelling bumhole. "I wanted my slut to be able to smell her mummy's scent so I only partially wiped," she said. "But knowing my dirty little slut, she will adore it!"

She was right. What would have disgusted me to think about just 24 hours before was now so appealing that I felt like I was going insane. I desperately wanted a release and despite myself began a slight humping motion. "Hahahahaha! Just LOOK at you!" Mummy said. "Thrusting that pathetic cage against the air in the room!" I blushed underneath the tight rubber suit. "Somebody looks like they would like to cum!" I nodded frantically, even though my head was facing away from mummy and the drool from the ring gag sprayed forward.

Mummy then grabbed my head and turned me around so I was facing the toilet door. "I need to pay another visit my little slut and this time you can join me!" I followed her as she walked into the room and sat down on the toilet. "Close the door and come and sit next to me." I nudged the door with my head and sat on my haunches facing Mummy. She proceeded to pull her panties down and sat on the seat. As I obediently waited, paws in the air, Mummy checked through her phone and began to defecate. The smell was virtually instant and I saw Mummy look up for a second to see how I would react. I did nothing. I just continued to look at her, tongue lolling out of the gag and paws up. She smirked and looked back down. There were various noises echoing in the bowl - several farts and occasionally a stool hitting the water - but before long, she was done. She wiped her bottom and then stood up. "Now, Mummy is going to have a shower and you will wait for me the whole time like a good little girl."

I nodded as Mummy walked past me to turn the shower taps on. Then I suddenly felt a pair of hands push my head forward until it was inside the top of the toilet bowl. "While I wash, you will stay in this position and enjoy Mummy's smell, is that understood?" I moaned behind my gag as the scent engulfed me. My paws were on the floor and my bum was in the air. I could hear Mummy pull the curtain and then start humming as she showered. Despite myself, I found that I was actually incredibly aroused. "Are you doing OK out there?" Mummy said. "Hmmmupfhhh," I said. "What was that?" and I could hear the glee in her voice. "Continue sniffing Mummy's smell and we can grab some breakfast afterwards...you'll need your strength for later!"

END OF PART FOUR