Neighbour's Son Comes to Stay Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please be watching me Marcus," I remember thinking.

My heart was hammering. I'm sure if I'd been facing him, he would have been able to see it almost beating through my chest. My hands were shaking as I tried to butter his toast.

"Here you go," I said, as I turned round to serve him his coffee and toast.

I was standing there like a slut. He could see everything. My tits were almost bursting out of the bodystocking and my nipples were so hard, they were like bullets sticking out about 1/2 an inch through the thin material. I walked towards him. At the same time, he pushed himself back from the table slightly. As I bent over to put his breakfast on the table, I looked down at his crotch. No doubt about it, his cock was hard. I stood about 20-30cm from him. His face was almost at the same height as my pussy. My cunt continued pounding. I just wanted to straddle him and get that big cock inside me.

He had stretched his legs out underneath the table. His white boxers were very tight against his cock and balls. He was sitting back in the chair, his massive torso clearly defined through his t-shirt.

I wanted to reach out and touch him, but I needed him to make the first move.

"Please touch me," I thought. "Please ask me to sit on your knee."

In the various versions of my fantasy, I'd managed to retain some control and been able to suggest quite calmly that I was going back to bed and that if he needed help with anything, he should just come up.

In real life, nerves and apprehension meant that I couldn't deliver the line.

Instead, I said to no-one in particular, "I think I'll have a cup of tea."

Inside my head I was cursing, almost laughing at myself.

"Shut the fuck up. Let him look at you. Let him catch you looking at the bulge between his legs."

I stood against the kitchen counter drinking my tea, trying to pretend that standing virtually naked in front of a bloke I barely knew was a normal everyday occurrence. By leaning back against the counter, I knew I was exposing more of my pussy. I could feel the material straining to contain my swollen cunt lips.

Just as I was about to try and make the pre-planned exit, he looked up.

"Should we go out and lie in the sun for a while?"

Fuck! Relief swept over me, I stammered back that I would go upstairs and find a bikini.

"You're fine as you are," he said. "I'll change, while you set up the sun-loungers."

Fuck! He'd finally acknowledged that I was wearing almost nothing. Quite a clear instruction. Lie in the sun with him. Don't put on anything that would prevent him from seeing my tits, arse and pussy.

"Yeah ok, I think I can manage that. Can you bring a couple of towels down from the hallway cupboard?"

"Yeah, of course. Where do you keep your sun-cream?"

"Oh, it's in the utility room. I'll collect that on the way out."

Lying in the sun, the sudden change in temperature, helped me relax. I lay still on my back, still dressed in my bodystocking, waiting for Marcus to come down. As I mentioned previously, the back garden is completely secluded, so I didn't have to worry about any nosey neighbours. I lay there, recovering from the kitchen exposure, wondering how things were going to turn out.

I heard Marcus open the French windows from the TV room out to the patio. His footsteps padded on the concrete surface.

"Here, I've brought you a drink."

I tried to sit up and opened my eyes.

He was standing almost directly above me, naked except for his tight, white boxer shorts, enormous bulge, very obvious. He looked fucking huge and beautiful. I felt the blood surge to my pussy and once again it started twitching. I wondered if Marcus had seen it as he walked towards me.

He put one hand behind my neck to support my head, while he held the glass to my lips.

"Let me help you drink this."

I gulped down the juice, unable to take my eyes off his crotch.

He put the glass down on the ground beside my sunbed.

"Would you like me to help you with your suncream?"

I knew it was cheesy and a cliché, but I wanted him. I was ready to do anything.

"That would be great."

"Let me start with your front then. You'll need to take off your body stocking."

It was an electric moment. I was almost on the verge of cumming and he hadn't even touched me. I did hesitate but eventually I stood up and stripped it off. I was standing there completely naked in front of him. Everything on show.

The whole situation and mood had changed. I could sense the power that I thought was mine had disappeared. There was no doubt now who was in charge.

"Fantastic body, fucking huge tits. You are a dirty bitch, aren't you? I can see your cunt is soaking."

I could barely speak. My head was spinning. I was frightened I was going to fall over.

"Come and take my boxers off," he demanded. "You want my cock don't you?"

I was stunned, almost unable to react. All rational thought had left me. He'd exposed me for what I was. I couldn't look him in the eye, I just nodded dumbly and did what he asked. I got down on my knees like a slut and pulled down his shorts. His cock sprung out. Long and fat, with thick veins running down the sides.

"Suck it."

As I got my mouth round the head of his cock, he held my head in both hands as he towered above me.

"When you make me hard, I'm gonna fuck your white pussy."

"Fuck." I hadn't even considered he might be thinking like that. Sexy older woman, yes, horny housewife, yes - but not a white slut.

He started pushing his cock in and out of my mouth and halfway down my throat. I was completely overcome with lust. My knees were scraping on the patio as he fucked my face more and more forcefully.

He was getting harder. His cock was becoming more difficult to deal with. My eyes were watering, I couldn't breathe properly and I was drooling all over his dick and balls.

This was just rough sex. He was using my mouth to make his cock hard. I could sense he didn't give a fuck about me. He was just going to use me for his own pleasure.

That realisation didn't put me off. I know a lot of women want to feel affection for, and an attachment to, a guy when they're getting it on. Not me, not in that moment. I was ready to do whatever he told me. I'd wanked so often about this that I wasn't going to stop.

It hadn't worked out as I'd fantasised about, but that was irrelevant. I didn't care. I knew he was going to fuck me. I was ready, my pussy was ready, all he had to do was take me.

"Lie on the sunbed and spread your legs."

Of course I obeyed.

"Wider."

I had one foot either side of the sunbed, flat to the floor. I couldn't open my legs any wider for him.

"Wank your cunt for me."

I remember, at that moment, being ready to beg him to fuck me.

I did.

"Please Marcus..."

"Shoosh Lynn, I know you want it. You're gonna have to earn it."

He stood directly in front of me. One foot on the ground, the other on the sunbed, almost straddling me. Massive cock in his hand. Pulling his foreskin back and forwards over the fat head. About 3 feet from my face.

"Cum for me and I'll fuck you. Cum now."

I have cum on demand before but I was going through a multitude of emotions and feelings. I just wanted him to fuck me. He was putting conditions on it. I was almost in tears with frustration.

"Look at my cock Lynn. Look how hard it is for you. Wank that pussy and I'll fuck you for the rest of the day."

My cunt was soaking, my clit was completely swollen. I strummed it while I watched Marcus, pumping his cock. It didn't take long.

"Scream bitch! Scream like you've been doing all week. I want to hear you cum. You filthy cunt."

And that was it. I came for Marcus, my whole body came and as I screamed I felt his jizz land, twice on my face and then on my tits.

The bastard was using me. He didn't even try to stop himself. Instead, he'd cum all over me.

"You're a dirty slut. You need to wash off my cum. Go to your bedroom and clean up. Keep your cunt ready. I'll come up and fuck you when I'm ready."

I felt that I had no choice other than to do what he had said. He was so obviously in control now.

In the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror, naked. Two thick stripes of cum on my face, my make-up had gone to hell. There was cum on my tits, my nipples were still completely hard, my pussy lips were still fully engorged and my knees were bleeding.

"What a fucking slut you are," I thought.

I felt ashamed. I'd just been used completely, like a common whore. He'd spunked all over me and basically told me he knew what kind of slut I was.

As I rinsed myself down in the shower. I promised myself that I wouldn't let Marcus touch or use me again. He'd used me, he'd probably wanked and planned how he was going to humiliate me.

Deep inside, I knew I was kidding myself. As I washed my knees clean, feeling the sting of hot water against exposed flesh, I remembered him force-feeding me his cock. I'd let him take control. I'd let him fuck my mouth and cum all over me. I'd wanked for him and cum so that he would fuck me.

I didn't even bother drying myself, or re-applying my make up.

I walked naked into the bedroom, lay on top of my bed, the bed I shared with Jon, spread my legs, reached down for my clit and waited for Marcus.

(I'm aware this is a long story, but fortunately / unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, there's still quite a bit to go!)

12