Nekomimi House Party

Story Info
Male tiger decides gender is irrelevant with male rabbit.
1.6k words
3.73
1.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lights were low and the music loud. The smell of weed and cigarette smoke burned his throat, so he kept a drink in his hand. Michael Panthera was a tiger on the prowl. He'd graduated college last year, but he had made many friends while on the basketball team and could use the break from work.

"Nice party!" He shouts over the music at a small white rabbit. If he ignored the extra 10 inches of ears standing on top of their head, the bunny barely reached his shoulder.

"It's alright," The bunny responds in kind, looking up at the striped creature in the dim lighting.

"I heard you're the host?" Michael half says, half asks. The beat of the next song seemed to shake the walls themselves, and a curvy antelope climbed drunkenly on the coffee table to start dancing.

For a moment he considers leaving his spot on the wall to dance with her. Men and women from around the room all flock to join in on the fun. She's not his type, however. He prefers them petite and less likely to impale him. His large frame makes him an awkward dancer anyway.

"That's Tyler!" The rabbit shouts, drawing Michael's attention back to him. "The polar bear by the pool table. He's my roommate."

Yeesh. So he was right that the bunny lived here, but he'd heard wrong about him being the host. Makes sense, since he doesn't seem to be having much fun, but there went his opening line. What should he say? 'Cool'? 'Sorry'?

Suddenly the white rabbit grabbed his arm and rose up onto his tiptoes, whisper-shouting into his ear, "Wanna go to my room?"

Michael stares down into a pair of raspberry red, albino eyes. There was no hesitation on his face, only a slight smile. Michael nods.

The smaller creature grabs a big tiger paw and drags him past the bathroom and into the far bedroom. It's about the size of a walk in closet, with only a double bed and anime posters plastering the walls.

"Oh! My hero! I've seen a couple seasons of this, who's your favorite-" Michael is distracted by a mouthy kiss to his collarbone, the rabbit's hands pushing up the sides of his shirt.

"You wanna fuck me?" The albino asks loudly, the sound of the music still thrumming in their chests.

"Um. Yeah." Michael pauses before nodding. Usually he's the one making the first move. And the second move. And all the moves after that, actually.

The rabbit drops the shirt and steps back, ears slightly back as he stares up at the taller figure, "Are you sure? I just thought it'd be fun."

"Hell yes!" The tiger clarified, lifting and tossing the rabbit onto the small bed, pouncing and kissing all over the bunny's neck and shoulder. If there's sex on the table, and with such a cute little thing, Michael will not second guess his chance.

He could feel the bunny's moan more than he could hear it, sliding his hands up under the pink v-neck and finding a soft, flat chest. This was the moment he realized the bunny he'd been hitting on was, in fact, male.

Michael pulled the shirt off the small rabbit and further inspected his discovery. A light flush was clearly visible across his caucasian skin. It traveled across his cheeks and forehead and down across his shoulders, perhaps a hint even on his alabaster chest but that could be the lighting in the small room. There was a slight tent in his fitted jeans.

Michael leaned down and kissed him, soft and first and then more and more urgently. Apparently gender did not matter to him at all. Hands reached for buttons and zippers, fingers dug into sides as they frotted. Neither wanted to break the kiss, but the rabbit's mind wouldn't quiet.

"Let's switch," He insisted breathlessly, pushing on the big cat's chest. He wiggled out from under him, and Michael finally got a glance at his perfectly round, white bunny tail. Right above his perfectly round, white bubble butt to be frank.

The room's owner dug under the bed for some condoms and lube, then settled himself between the tiger's legs. The bunny rubbed his face against a tanned, lightly striped thigh, his soft ears lightly brushing against the tiger's length. Then he went to work.

Michael could only watch as the beautiful creature before him, still wearing a light rose blush, fingered himself. The rabbit's cock was small and pale, with a pink head. Michael decided that he found everything about the albino to be adorable. His slender hips. That round ass. The white fur and porcelain skin, and the way it contrasted his own tanned skin with orange and black tufts. The seduction on that innocent looking face.

The rabbit lunged forward and started licking Michael's cock as he fingered. The taste of cock only seemed to rile him up even more. Michael reached out and touched a fluffy bit of white fur on the top of his head, groaning softly at the delicate tease.

"So soft." He thought, then a mouth surrounded the tip of his cock and his thoughts went elsewhere. "Don't thrust." He guided the rabbit's mouth down slowly. "Don't grab." His fingers tangled in the rabbit's hair as he lowered further.

The rabbit pulled back before he could reach the base, coughing softly.

"Don't force it," Michael mustered, wondering if it could even be heard over the party's music.

"Don't under-estimate a rabbit's sexual prowess," he stuck out his tongue in defiance, removing his fingers and planting them on the tiger's hips. He leaned down and swallowed the length in front of him, seemingly having no gag reflex at all. He bobbed his mouth wetly, holding his lips tight and rubbing his tongue along the bottom of the shaft.

"Wait," Michael panted, gently pulling on the rabbit's hair, "You're gonna make me cum like that."

Raspberry eyes looked up at him as the rabbit wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. He dexterously grabbed, opened, and slipped a condom over Michael's length. Then he crawled up his body, no room on the bed to squeeze one way or the other.

The small rabbit straddled Michael's lower stomach comfortably. Even his entire weight wouldn't be enough to make the tiger breathless, but his kisses might. Michael wrapped his arm around the smaller frame, holding him closer as the kisses became slow and tender. It felt like time was going to stop right there, when the rabbit slid slightly lower.

He rubbed his wet hole against the tiger's covered cock, ears and tail twitching with excitement. The tiger's tail flicked dangerously in response. The bunny leaned back and the tiger grabbed his hip, helping to guide him down.

The albino panted and moaned, mouth in a blissful oval while his stomach was filled with cock. His toes curled and he started bouncing slowly, shallow at first. He felt hot all over, sure he was blushing like crazy, but it felt so good.

As soon as the rabbit had settled on a rhythm, Michael grabbed his tail and shoved his cock as deep as he could. The hole was so small and tight. It seemed begging for more.

The bunny let out a startled yelp before quickly moving to match pace. Speed was something they were both attuned to. When the tiger below him started growling, he simply dug his nails into its chest and forced his body down harder.

Rabbits are not loud. They are notoriously quiet creatures. Michael's capable ears could barely hear the breathless squeaks and moans over the music, but the sound of slapping skin filled the cramped room.

"Close," he growled, barely holding himself back from pinning the bunny down and digging his teeth into that soft, white skin. Not to hurt him, just to mark up that perfect silhouette. A tiger wanting to claim its prey.

The rabbit moved one hand from his partner's chest to start stroking himself urgently, bobbing unsteadily until Michael grabbed his hips to guide him.

Then it was all over. Cum splattered across tiger stripes. His ass tightened up instinctively, and Michael couldn't hold back. Claws left slight scratches on rabbit hips. The little bunny's whole body seemed to give out, as he collapsed in the mess between the two, panting and sweating.

"Wow." The word was almost lost, more of a breath than a statement, but Michael felt the same way. The sheer physical compatibility on their first fling, and he needed more.

"What's your name?" Michael muttered belatedly, more than slightly ashamed. They'd both enthusiastically consented, but he still felt that he had disrespected the albino somehow.

"Jaden. I'm in my second year of business school to become an accountant." He spoke into the tiger's chest, but loud enough that he could hear. The party only seemed to be riling up further.

"I'm Michael. I graduated last year with a degree in statistics, but until I complete some actuary exams, work is bullshit." He hugged Jaden to his chest and pulled himself out before he went totally soft.

Jaden mistakenly took this as a cue to get off. He grabbed his pink v neck and wiped the cum off them both, then took the condom from Michael and tied a knot in it.

Michael stayed frozen for a long time, hoping the warmth would come back for at least a short post-coital snuggle. It didn't. So he got about to getting dressed.

"Can I have your number?" He asked at the door, a moment from being booted back into the mass of people and the choke of smoke.

Jaden smiled. The smile was so bright and sincere, his bucking front teeth didn't seem noteworthy.

"Text me." He said, putting his number into the phone. "Don't call."